All Comments on 'Portmanteau: Gone Hollywood'

by WendyTrilby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

Again, like very much what you are doing with this anthology. Each has been fun to read for the believable characters, the loose connections and the sex — intense, graphic but never gratuitous rather a part of the piece(s). And this installment as you call them easily as intriguing/interesting as the others. Like the characters you created. Thanks for sharing.

Paul4playPaul4play12 months ago

Another magnificent journey of interwoven tales, artfully told!

You are an exceptional storyteller, who brings the characters to life through rich dialogue and engaging situations.

And then there’s the sex….intimate, sensual, carnal, lusty, arousing and orgasmic!

Quite an extraordinary work!

Thank you…..

DrizdartDrizdart11 months ago

This is amazing .... so good, with each part playing into the complex whole.

Looking forward to coming back for the others that are already here, and hoping for more to come.

lit_ch3lit_ch311 months ago

WendyTrilby you are truly talented.

pcman1950pcman195010 months ago

Inspired! Loved the whole series. I very rarely concern myself the typos, incorrect words, etc., but a McLaren P1 is a mid-engine car. Hence no heat rising through the hood. Looking forward to next masterpiece. 5 + fave.

Insemin8Insemin89 months ago

Skillfullly done! And hot.

SnowDude41SnowDude417 months ago

This was amazing. You are a very talented author!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you so much for a captivating series of stories, I wish there were more than five stars to be assigned

Please continue writing and posting on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendyTrilby@WendyTrilby
Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent...