My Therapy Session

Story Info
I need my therapist to know…
1.9k words
4.59
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THERAPY SESSION

------------------------------

Hello Literotica! This is my first attempt at writing a dialog-only sort of story. Totally fictitious, although I think it says a lot about me and this, I suppose you'd call it, predilection I have...

------------------------------

"So how've you been Victoria?

We talked about your book club last time.

How's that going?"

"I've been good, Doctor. Uh, the book club has been interesting. We're into Anna Karenina. Good book. If it had to be a Russian author, at least Tolstoy is "easy" as Russians go..."

"Yeah, I do know what you mean...

Church ok?

You said there'd been a bit of drama?"

"Right - I did say that. But it didn't end up being a big deal. The pastor apologized to my friend Matilde. So that blew over, thankfully."

"And work?"

"Work is actually good. The big news is, a couple new, young attorney's joined the firm. They seem great - a little green of course, but they're both real sharp and they're funny in their own way...Good people. And I've been on a roll...I keep getting all kinds of positive feedback for my research."

"Awesome! And home? Tim and you doing all right?"

"Oh absolutely. Always. He's my rock."

"Well that's great....so... when you

called you said you needed to meet

right away. Couldn't wait for your

regular session. So, what's up?"

"Doc, I've been bouncing this around in my head for a couple days now. How to broach this with you. Whether to broach it at all actually. But here I am, right? So I guess let's do this. It's that I'm suddenly been having dreams. Like, really vivid dreams."

"Dreams, you say. Not nightmares.

I could see nightmares landing

you on my couch. But dreams?"

"Well, it's what happens in the dreams. They're......sexual. And really, really inappropriate. And, worse, it's like...well, they're all I can think about."

"Ok, gotcha. So to help you - if I can help you -

I'll need you to describe them in detail.

To use your word, vivid detail.

Any little thing could be key to explaining

what's going on."

"I get that. Ok. Well, it starts with me in a room. It's a room but I don't actually see walls somehow. It's like it's this white space - white all around. Well lit. I'm in work attire. I'm very nervous. Anxious. But excited. It's like...I want to be there. But I'm a little scared. There's this huge sense of anticipation..."

"And there's this other thing...How to put this? In my dream I'm me. But I'm not. I'm not married. I don't have kids or a job or anything. I don't have a past. I'm just me without all the things that define me."

"Well, Victoria...the white room,

the 'it's you but not you' -

that suggests that your subconscious is setting a

requirement before you go forward.

Put another way, what happens in your dreams

needs to be divorced from your real life -

for whatever reason."

"Um yeah. I think that's fair. Huge understatement actually."

"So go on, Victoria."

"All right...what happens next is that there's a sound, like a big book closing - from where I'm unsure. But I take it as a command. Like an order I'm required to obey. I react to the sound by dropping to my knees. I couldn't tell you why. But in my dream that's what I'm supposed to do."

"A man then walks from behind me. He walks around me to stand in front of me."

"Doc, he's absolutely beautiful. Perfect. And he's nude. I instantly want him. His eyes are kind. He adores me. Somehow, I just know that."

His body is so perfect. So muscular and young. Adonis. Perfectly proportioned in every way. Well, in every way but one. His penis and his testicles are ridiculously large. And I can't stop looking at them."

"My vision seems to collapse - to tunnel. My focus is...it's on his impossibly heavy penis. In that moment, I've never wanted anything so badly, Doctor."

"I begin to suck. More like, it feels like I'm...performing an act of worship. Like I've given myself over to worship - of this cock."

"I guess because it's a dream I'm actually able to somehow get the head into my mouth. There would have been no way in real life. No way. But it gets even more unreal. As I savor the head, worshipping it with my tongue, my lips...he somehow slowly pushes it further into my mouth. And then into my throat. And further. Much further. Until it's all inside me. Until his warm balls are actually touching my chin. I don't understand how I can breathe but I'm unconcerned."

"He gently pumps the whole thing into me. Over and over. It's like my mouth - actually all of me - is a vagina."

"And then he cums. I can somehow sense it filling my belly, the repeated spasms seem to go on endlessly...softly...soothingly... So much cum..."

"And from the moment my lips first touch his cock, until he finishes with me...I feel this...bliss - this...all-consuming total bliss. As if I've achieved everything I could hope for. I've 'won' life. It's like this was my sole function and I performed it. Like I wasn't born to be a wife or mom or a home-room helper...I wasn't born to be anything. I was only created to suck this cock. To receive this cum. In this place. In this moment. The emotion - this incredible happiness - it's the most intense happiness I've ever experienced and it lingers after I wake up."

"Ok, look Victoria. Your fantasy isn't all that 'out there' - not at all.

It's common for women to fantasize about well-endowed men.

And being submissive before them - that's pretty common too.

What's unusual with you is that you can recall it so clearly.

Was there any more to it?"

"Yes. Sometimes, there was. Two dozen - guessing, doesn't matter...a lot - two dozen or so other men are then standing before me, left to right, in a line. All naked. All variations of men. Variously perfect, each in his own way. All with huge, commanding cocks. They slowly collapse on me. And I suck all of them. Each and every one. And as each awaits his turn, they rub my body with their dicks. Every square inch of me gets touched by cock. They miss no part of my skin. I'm just lost in cock. So blissfully, totally happy to be lost in cocks."

"And so I suck. And they - each and every one - pump their huge cum loads into my belly - until I awaken. None of them actually fucks me - they're only there to be be sucked off by me."

"Victoria, have you always had a fixation with -

please pardon my directness - being a cocksucker?"

"Um, yeah. Since the first one, so long ago. Yeah. I think about it all the time. Like, I met our two new lawyers for the first time the other day at work, and within the first minute I was imagining sucking them off."

"Doc, I've thought of blowing you during every session we've had."

"Oh wow! Well! All right... Uh, I think it would best

that we get you to a specialist. I'll write you a

referral to someone versed in addressing obsessive

behaviors and who's qualified in sex therapy."

"Ok, Doctor. I understand. I appreciate that you heard me out. Even if you can't - I dunno - fix me. You're always professional. I trust you."

"But...you do know you could put me on my knees right here, right now? You know that right?"

"Dear god! I hear you. I get you.

And I'm sure that would be...

you know, beyond amazing. But yeah, can't.

Can't do that, Victoria.

Ok, I need to regroup.

And you need that referral."

"Whoa, hey! Don't look sad!

I'm only saying no because I have to."

"Look, if it makes you feel any better, the second that

door shuts behind you, I'm going to masturbate

and spill a load onto my desk.

Although I'll deny I ever said that."

"Thank you for that Doctor. It shouldn't matter but that means a lot to me. But, um... before I go, do you think I could at least see it? Your cock?"

"Fuck Victoria!! Seriously?!?"

"Ok, real quick but then

you really do gotta go. Understand?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"Fucking can't believe I'm doing this

but for fuck's sake you're so goddam hot."

"There. What do you think?"

"I think I need to suck...Please! Look! It's twitching! It's so hard! It wants me. Please, doctor!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Just, fuck me! Goddamit Victoria! Fuck!!!"

"Ok, let's go. Just hurry..."

"...so fucking wrong...so fucking wrong..."

"...can't believe..."

"...yeah, Jesus you look so pretty on your knees..."

"...Oh my god yes, right there..."

"...That's it. Yeah, work the head. Oh like that! Work it... "

"...God, yes. Show me how deep....".

"...oh wow....ah shit, yeah...ah...no way!...."

"...really? You're gonna?..."

"...oh my god, you suck balls soooo good Victoria...."

"...ummmmmm....love rubbing it all over your pretty face...those blue eyes..."

"...oh my god...suck those balls girl....suck 'em...."

"...ok...ok...do the head again. Like that, yeah...perfect... "

"...Suck it!!! You perfect fucking slut!!! Suck it!!!"

"...Go deep!! Oh fuck. Deep. Deep... "

"...I...Unnnnngggghhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"...Eat all of it...that's it...keep swallowing..."

"...there's some on your chin...here you go....eat it..."

"...oh you like that...you love that..."

.

.

.

"Before I go... Can you do something for me from now on? For all our future sessions?"

"Maybe. Depends what it is...

We can't keep doing this, you know that right?"

"Ok... if you say so, I understand. It's just...this. Once we start each time, after we're alone here in your office...I don't want you to call me Victoria anymore."

"What would you rather I call you?"

"Cocksucker."

"That's highly irregular and I'm thinking

it would be...counterproductive to your

course of treatment - given what I now know."

"I need your support on this, Doc. It matters to me that someone in the world knows about me. And addresses me honestly. I need it to be out in the open, even if it's only in one tiny corner of the world. Can you please do that for me?"

"Look, we'll try it out going forward,

Vic...I mean...Cocksucker.

I can't commit to it long term.

Shit, this is putting me a more than a little off-balance

... I need some space to think."

"But ok, so...here's your referral...Cocksucker.

I'll see you next month, Cocksucker.

Take care of yourself, Cocksucker.

Tell your husband I said 'hello', Cocksucker.

You did the right thing, giving me a call, Cocksucker."

"Oh my!...heaven! That's perfect!! Just like that! Thank you, Doc!"

"You're welcome, Cocksucker."

"As you can see, I'm hard again, Cocksucker.

Would you like to go again, Cocksucker?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm....."