Portmanteau: Gone Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned you."

Cecelina stood up, reached under her skirt, and gently pulled down her wet thong.

She put Tommy's hands through the leg holes of the flimsy garment and twisted the cloth, making a sexy restraint.

"Are you going to behave?" she whispered, followed by her tongue probing his ear. Tommy shivered and nodded to confirm his obedience.

With Tommy's hands bound, she expertly unbuckled his belt, then slowly drew down his zipper revealing his cock head poking over the top of his underwear. She pushed the cloth away, revealing his enraged penis, thick, veined, and pulsating as it awaited her touch.

Moving her head to his lap, Cecelina circled the mushroom cap of Tommy's cock with her long tongue. The teasing only enraged his phallus, which seemed to try and find its way into her mouth.

Cecelina's smile was her best feature because of her beautiful white teeth and a large mouth. Despite Tommy's ample size, she quickly engulfed his cock and began to bob her head up and down, sucking in her cheeks to add a velvet element of massage to his glans. With each downward movement, she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth and then into her throat.

With each rise, she would suck, creating a vacuum on Tommy's cock, swallowing any sweat or precum.

The taste of his flesh caused her mouth to water, and the blowjob became wet as she used her mouth to masturbate his thickness orally.

Tommy lay still, wanting to return the favor but held prisoner by Cecelina's intense fellation and her thong handcuffs.

Finally, Cecelina came up for air and looked Tommy in the eyes.

"I'm impressed; most men would have cum already," she said with a lascivious smile. "Either you don't like my blowjobs, or you're a man with self-control."

Tommy didn't get a chance to answer as Cecelina pushed him down on the couch, so he was lying long on his back. She climbed on the couch on her knees so her skirt covered his face.

Tented by the darkness created by her skirt, he could barely make out her pussy, but he could smell her organic scent as he hotboxed her aroma. Her gentle bouquet was grounding and calming. He felt electrified by its tangy pungency.

Tommy's body tingled like a rush of caffeine, and his mind wandered to thoughts of this slender woman's vagina. Those thoughts quickly became realized as she hiked her skirt, letting the light reveal her entrance.

Tommy had imagined her hairless, but Cecelina was something better. A slight trail of coarse, black hair began just below her belly button and tapered into a happy trail that spread below into a thin veil of tight kinky hair, not much thicker than a five o'clock shadow covering the space between her thighs.

As she hovered above him, a single bead of her dew slid down her slit and fell onto his lips with pinpoint accuracy. He licked his lips, growing hungry to taste her.

Her labia majora was perfectly pronounced, surrounding her labia minora and clit like parentheses. It was flawless, symmetrical, and sealed shut by the dampness of her effluence.

Cecelina took her fingers to her pussy lips and parted them to reveal her pink insides, moist and wanting.

She lowered herself into a squat like she was about to pee, her swelling pussy lips inches from Tommy's mouth. Directly above him, her pussy trembled as she lowered herself on his face engulfing his mouth and nose with her vagina.

He fixated on her sweet pink spot above his forehead and her tight brown puckernut below it.

Immediately she began to water as Tommy's tongue went to work exploring deep inside her. His nose pressed against her clit, prodding it as Cecelina slid her hips to and fro across Tommy's juice-greased face.

"Oh, baby, I love getting the tongue," Cecelina whispered as she pushed on Tommy's head, grinding his face into her flesh. "I've missed this so much."

Tommy worked with his entire mouth, licking wildly as she flooded him with moisture.

"Yeah, baby, get up in there. Find my spot."

She was a talker. That was unexpected but a nice bonus, Tommy thought.

As she rode Tommy's face, Cecelina removed her designer jacket, then unbuttoned her shirt to reveal a black open cup shelf bra that supported her medium size breasts but left her areolas and nipples and top of her breasts exposed.

She licked two fingers on each hand and then began massaging her nipples which grew stiff and dark at her touch.

"Baby, I'm playing with my titties while you taste me," she purred. Tommy's erection pulsated as it begged to be touched, tasted, or engulfed by Cecelina's opening. After a few minutes of riding Tommy's face, she slowed, stopped, then stepped off the couch. Leaning down to Tommy's face, she kissed him gently, then used her long, large tongue and licked his face clean of her wetness.

Looking at his lonely cock she remounted Tommy, only this time with her ass above his face as she faced downward toward his cock. Bending forward in a 69 position, she took his cock in her mouth while keeping her hips up over Tommy's face, too far from his mouth to get a taste.

Pausing her cocksucking for a beat, she turned to look at him.

"You like my back smile?" she asked.

Tommy was confused but then watched her tight brown sphincter pucker open and closed. Cecelina returned to sucking Tommy's cock aggressively while he remained transfixed on her ass and her ability to control her tight entrance.

Cecelina lowered herself to Tommy's face, and his tongue returned to her frustrated pearl. Her tight hole remained right above his eyes. Periodically she would stop her sucking to tease Tommy with another pucker show.

Cecelina's thong still bound Tommy's hands, and although he could easily remove them, he enjoyed being her captive and surrendering control to her.

She could feel the thick tube within his flesh harden as she gripped Tommy's thickness, a sign he was prepping to discharge.

Cecelina stopped and stood up while Tommy remained on Monica's couch watching her, unsure what was next.

The alluring woman moved to the end of the couch and straddled the armrest like a cowgirl on a saddle. Slowly she writhed back and forth, mimicking a slow sexy horse ride.

"You gonna sit there and watch me ride this couch, or you gonna ride me?"

Tommy removed his thong binding stop and got behind Cecelina, who bent down on the armrest, revealing her inner pinkness.

"You think Chandler ever fucked Monica over the armrest of this couch?" she asked.

"I was a Rachel guy," Tommy said, stroking himself and preparing for penetration.

"Well, those white girls all had vanilla pussies, so that was vanilla sex," Cecelina teased. "Look at my pleasure maker. That's Dulce De Leche, sweet and creamy with a hint of caramel and spice," she purred as she continued to rub her wet slit against the armrest.

Tommy stood behind her, feet on the floor. He slid his arm behind her two arms, subduing her in a loose armlock as he tipped her forward and slid his penis into her aroused hole.

Cecelina moaned at the penetration combined with the restraint on her arms. Tommy used his free hand to tip her head up and began to kiss her forehead from above and behind.

Needing a deeper penetration for his ample cock, Tommy lifted the petite woman off the side of the couch without losing penetration. Holding her tight, he set her on her feet and bent her over the armrest. Facedown, Cecelina could see the armrest wet and stained with her spendings.

Tommy began to pump her from behind as she turned to watch him work.

"Oh God, you're in there deep, baby. Real deep," she panted.

Tommy was fixated on the grip her pussy was placing on his cock. With each stroke outward, her labia minor would show its adhesive elasticity, never breaking the suction around his shaft, then retreating inward as he thrust.

The skin around her clenched starfish was darker than the rest of her body and occasionally would open wide, hypnotizing him with its beckoning call like a Siren's song.

Lifting her again, Tommy held her two arms together with his huge hand, then pulled his cock out to study his caramel-skinned conquest. Cecelina looked longingly at him as he bent in for a kiss, still holding her in restraint.

Her arms up, Tommy could see a fine five o'clock shadow under her arms. He knew she chose to leave her armpit stubble for a reason and buried his face to inhale her perspiration. Her scent was earthy, damp, yet slightly sweet.

"You like my essence? Huh, Baby? Inhale. It's gonna help you cum," she growled, knowing she had just taken control.

As Tommy inhaled her light sweat, he let go of her arms, and Cecelina quickly put two fingers in her pussy and then into Tommy's mouth for enticement.

She returned to the couch, bent over the armrest, spread her legs, and waited as Tommy slid himself into her watering hole.

Cecelina closed her eyes to concentrate as her abdomen visibly tightened. Deep within her, her vagina walls rippled as they squeezed and massaged Tommy's cock.

"Do you feel that? Do you feel my pussy milking your cock? Rachel's pussy couldn't do that," Cecelina said with a confident smile.

Tommy certainly could feel it and began to increase his motion. Holding her hips as he thrust inside her. Cecelina responded with panting and groaning.

He felt his glands pumping, pressure building; the end was near.

As Cecelina's orgasm flooded her body, Tommy's orgasm flooded her pussy, filling it with an inornate amount of semen. Cecelina slumped over the couch, her energy spent as Tommy continued to pump every ounce of his essence into her.

The two remained tethered together by his withering cock and her relaxed vulva. When Tommy's penis finally fell free of her clench, discharge mixed with Cecelina's expulsions dripped onto Monica's couch, quickly blending into the cream-colored fabric.

Tommy tried to clean the love stain as the two straightened up and put on their clothing.

"Leave it," Cecelina stated, "That's what they get for not having any black friends."

She then took her balled-up thong, wiped her pussy clean, then threw it on the couch.

As they walked to their car, Cecelina and Tommy set a date for four days later due to the Dodger's road trip to Colorado, where Tommy would be the closing pitcher two days from now.

"You win against Colorado; I will milk your cock with my ass. You think you can win one for this girl if I promise you that?"

"I would win one just for another kiss," Tommy replied with a smile.

Cecelina reached over and planted a soft kiss on Tommy's lips.

"You've already earned that kiss."

Cecelina slipped into the passenger seat of his Corvette, and they headed off the studio lot.

____________________________________________

Two days later, Cecelina was in her office when Josh Donnett, the studio President barged in.

"We're wrapping up the Anna Kendrick movie today in Santa Monica. I want you to join me there. We'll spend time with the cast and crew and tell them how the studio loves the movie. I'll drive."

Cecelina had no interest in going anywhere with Josh but knew better than to say no to such a powerful man.

"Sure, boss. Sounds like fun," she replied.

"Three o'clock. We can stop over at Basilicata for some dinner and drinks after the set," he added as he exited.

"Well, I'm not sure-"

"Come on. It's just drinks. Drinks with your happily married boss. Drinks to celebrate our movie," Josh said with a little touch of this isn't a choice in his voice.

"Just that Tommy's pitching at Denver tonight."

"No problem, we'll sit at the bar. They'll turn on the game for us."

"Sure, sounds fun," Cecelina replied with resignation.

____________________________________________

The red McLaren rolled up to the valet stop outside Basilicata. The car was built with lust-inducing looks and purchased to get all eyes on it.

Josh threw the valet the keys, told them not to bury the car, and escorted Cecelina inside, knowing full well her stunning looks would keep eyes on him, and that's what he wanted...until later.

Josh requested seating for dinner at the bar so they could watch the game, even though he hated baseball—anything to keep Cecelina happy and drinking.

"Two Aperol Spritzes and a plate of the arancini. We'll order dinner when the drinks arrive," Josh said to the attractive female bartender without even the courtesy of looking her in the face.

"Got it," she said and put in the order.

The bartender prepared the two Spritz drinks and placed them before them.

Two out-of-town businessmen on an expense account had been checking out the bartender's ass for the past hour and decided to order two fingers of Weller Eagle Rare, a top-shelf whisky that was actually on the top shelf. The bartender knew the routine as she pulled the ladder to climb up and get the bottle. It wasn't the top-shelf liquor they wanted, but rather the liquor on the top shelf so they might see her ass better as she climbed.

On the bar ladder, the bartender reached over to get the bottle of Weller and noticed Josh and Cecelina in the bar mirror.

Cecelina got up to use the restroom.

Extending herself to reach the bottle, she noticed Josh covertly drop two tablets into Cecelina's drink, causing it to fizz slightly. Using his finger, he swirled the drink as the tablets quickly dissolved. He was fast and had obviously done this before.

Coming down the ladder, she poured two from the bottle and presented the men with their drinks and a sexy wink.

She then took the almost empty bottle with her to where Josh sat.

"You look like a man who knows his way around a good whisky," she said. "I've got about two shots of this Weller left, and rather than climb the ladder and give those two guys over there another chance to snap photos of my ass, can I pour a shot for each of you on the house? Help me kick the bottle?"

Josh gave the attractive bartender a nod.

Cecelina returned from the bathroom as a glass of whisky was placed before her.

"I'm not a hard liquor drinker," Cecelina said.

"You really should try this stuff," Josh insisted. "Smooth as velvet."

"Thanks, but no. I'll stick with my spritzer," Cecelina added with her big smile.

The bartender lifted one of the shots to Josh.

"Then I guess it's you and me, she said"

She kicked back the shot. She looked at Josh, who reluctantly drank the shot followed by a rough cough.

"Smooth...and peaty," he gasped.

"Real smooth," she replied, deadpan.

The bartender began to clean the area next to Cecelina when suddenly she knocked over a half-filled glass of beer.

Reacting fast, she quickly lifted Josh and Cecelina's glasses of Aperol Spritz, put them to the side and did a quick wipe.

"Sorry about that. I should not be drinking on the job," she said, then placed the drinks back in front of the two. "Cheers," she offered, and with that, she moved on to other customers.

Josh gestured to the drink, making certain Cecelina drank the cocktail as they watched the Dodger game.

On the mound, Tommy Whelan was on fire.

"Dodgers closer Whelan is having an amazing outing tonight. He's faced seven and put them all away on strikes and infield hits," the play-by-play man said.

"Never seen him so focused," the commentator added. "He's on a mission. Love that intensity. I really want to know what's going through his mind."

Cecelina's face betrayed an all-knowing smile about what might be in Tommy's mind as the inning ended with Tommy still dominating the batters.

The bar remained busy, but the eagle-eyed bartender never took her eyes off Josh and Cecelina. After another Spritz, Josh staggered away to use the bathroom.

Cecelina remained focused on the game as Tommy continued to amaze. But when an entire half-inning passed and Josh had not returned, she called the bartender over.

"Can you send someone to check on my boss? The guy who was sitting here. He's been in the bathroom for a long time."

"Sure thing," the bartender said, waving a male waiter over who then headed down the hall to the bathrooms.

Entering the bathroom, the waiter noticed someone in one stall. Looking through the crack, he could see a man slumped over, semi-conscious. He texted a note to the bartender.

The bartender returned to Cecelina. "So, your date is done for the night. It seems I might have switched drinks on him."

Cecelina was confused. "We had the same drinks."

"Yes, I made you both the same drinks. After you left for the bathroom, he added something to yours. No worries. I switched his drink for yours."

"Looking at the remains of the two drinks, Cecelina noticed some crystallization at the bottom of Josh's glass."

"That explains some things," Cecelina whispered loud enough for the bartender to hear.

The waiter returned from the bathroom and handed a prescription bottle to the bartender.

"He's taking a little nap in the bathroom," the man whispered.

Surreptitiously the bartender slid the bottle of yellow tablets to Cecelina.

"What is this?" Cecelina inquired.

"Well, the bottle says Lipitor, but somehow, I don't think he was trying to control your cholesterol, so if I had to guess... ruffies," the bartender said.

"That motherfucker," Cecelina said to no one in particular.

The bartender wrote some information on a slip of paper.

"My name is Maurillia Rodriguez; this is Danny Elliot," she said, pointing to the waiter who aided her. This is my name and number; the other is Danny here. We can be your witnesses if you press charges.

"You in the business?" Cecelina asked.

"Yeah, we're trying to make it as actors," Maurillia replied.

"Well, this fucker can hurt you, hurt you bad. You don't deserve that."

"And you don't deserve what he tried to do to you," Maurillia replied. We'll take our chances if you want.

Maurillia put the bottle in Cecelina's hands.

"Keep these if you decide to change your mind. Evidence."

"What about him?" Cecelina asked.

"He'll wake up in the alley in a few hours. I doubt he'll have any idea how he got there."

"Thank you," Cecelina said warmly, "I owe you both. You'll hear from me. That's a promise."

"I'm just glad you're safe," Maurillia added.

"Safe and getting ready to make this bitch pay," Cecelina growled.

With that, Cecelina headed to the door, already preparing her plan to destroy Josh forever.

____________________________________________

Cecelina needed to clear her head and went for a walk around the busy backlot. She sat on a bench outside a soundstage, watching the activity and getting lost in thought.

Josh Donnett was a dangerous man in Hollywood, but that was due to his powerful position. That he was a predator was news to her, and the danger of having that kind of person around was terrifying.

A man in a crisp Navy uniform sat on the bench next to her.

"Morning Ma'am," the sailor said.

Cecelina turned to offer him a polite smile when she noticed it was the actor, Jackson Tibbetts.

"Jackson! Good morning. Or should I say Good Morning, Sir?"

"It's always a little awkward playing a soldier. I didn't serve. My dad did. All my stunt guys did."

Jackson noticed Cecelina was lost in thought.

"You seem distracted today. Anything I can help with?"

"I'm fine. It's just work stuff."

"Then I'll leave you to it, Ma'am. I'm off to get court-martialed for violating the rules of engagement," Jackson said in his character's voice, then stood to leave.

"Josh Donnett tried to rape me last night. He drugged my drink," she said quietly. "I don't know what to do about it."

Jackson sat down again, an angry look on his face.

"Did you go to the police?" he asked.

"No, I'm not sure if that will do anything. I've got witnesses; I've got the drugs he used. He's the one who ended up getting drugged."

1...34567...11