Portmanteau: Gone Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I did not realize I could cum that much," he said in amazement.

"Clean me," Maurillia demanded. Her date moved in with his tongue lapping at the rivulets of cum oozing from Maurillia's moist slit. She held his head down as she looked at the wall. "Lick that cum," she loudly repeated.

On his side of the wall, Danny heard her demand and realized she was making her date eat his ejaculation. My God, who was this woman?

His cock grew harder as he thought about her, and without notice or warning, he bellowed, "I'm cumming."

In his mind, he replayed the hardcore fucking he and Maurillia had just enjoyed in the garage. His ejaculation caught Ami off guard, gagging her as he filled her mouth.

She pulled away, her mouth full of cum and even more still spurting out.

"Oh, Daddy," she proclaimed as cum dripped from her mouth.

"Hope you don't mind if I don't swallow it. But you cum way too much," she said.

"Swallow it," Danny said firmly and very much out of character.

Ami looked at him obediently.

"Daddy wants you to swallow it," Danny heard himself saying and realized Maurillia's gangster style was rubbing off on him.

Rethinking the aggressive statement, he turned to tell Ami it was okay not to swallow, but she had already done so and sat up, looking at him proudly, opening her mouth to show it was all gone. Danny was titillated by the feeling of asserting power over someone.

"I did good, right, Daddy?"

____________________________________________

It was early morning as Ami exited Danny's apartment at the same time as Maurillia's date. The two walked silently to the stairwell. Ami looked the attractive man up and down.

"Walk of shame, huh," he said with a laugh.

They walked down the stairs in continued silence.

"Was that you makin' the girl in 3C cum so hard," Ami asked?

The man smiled and proudly said, "Yeah. You the girl making the guy in 3B groan so much?"

"Dude came so hard, twice."

"Walk of shame bullshit," he said. "Walk of sex rock stars is more like it. I'm Sven."

"Ami," she replied.

"What's your finishing move?" he asked.

"Take me to breakfast, Daddy, and I'll let you choose from my menu," Ami said with a smile. Looking at her next conquest, she thought, hell yeah, I am a fucking sex rock star.

____________________________________________

Are you working the dinner shift? Maurillia texted Danny.

Yup, he replied.

I'm walking over there at 4, come with?

Already did that.

Sorry, bad Dad joke. Yeah, knock on my door when you head out.

At 4 pm sharp, Danny knocked on Maurillia's door, knowing it might have strange outcomes.

The two walked the three blocks to Basilicata, talking about the kissing scene, about work, about anything other than their insane sexcapade from the early hours of the morning.

As they got to the restaurant, Danny stopped her before entering.

"Do you think you and I might go out for a quiet drink or late-night eat after our shifts?"

"You're asking me on a date?" she said.

"Not a date, just two people who like each other's company," he replied.

"You think two people who hate fucked in a parking lot should go on a date?" she asked.

"Well, when you put it that way. Wait, you hated what we did?" he replied, with hurt in his voice.

"No, I hated you, and let's be honest, you hated me. That was a hate fuck."

"Past tense. Hated. All the stuff we have in common, we should celebrate it. Anyway, it was just an idea. I didn't realize-"

"Clario Bistro has an after-hours speakeasy. I know the bartender. We'll drink for free," Maurillia said with a subtext that said end this conversation.

"So, it's a date?" Danny asked.

"Yes, a date," she replied. "Now, shut up."

Danny smiled and awkwardly leaned in to hug Maurillia. She cringed.

"What was that?" she asked.

"It was a hug... okay, maybe we're not there yet. So, tonight! After work!" Danny said with a smile.

____________________________________________

Dinner service was busy at Basilicata, and neither Danny nor Maurillia had a moment to take a break to talk. Danny relished when he had to go to the bar to pick up drink orders for his table. It gave him a chance to watch Maurillia in action. For the past few weeks, she was nothing but harsh glares, but tonight she was all smiles and the occasional wink.

The red McLaren rolled up to the valet stop outside Basilicata. The car, built with lust-inducing looks, demanded everyone's attention. But it was the second-best looking thing around when a gorgeous young ebony woman with latte brown skin stepped out of the passenger side. She had a huge perfect smile and a large wild mane of auburn kinks and curls, creating a modern approach to the classic afro. She resembled a young Chaka Khan.

Continued in UNCHAINED MELODY - Part II

____________________________________________

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN'

A patron at the bar at Basilicata, the popular Santa Monica restaurant, asked the attractive bartender to put the Dodgers baseball game on the TV sets over the bar. She clicked on the game, which was in the final inning.

"Base hit that sends Dominguez to first. The Padres have the tying run on base, and with two outs to go, that will be it for Jakes on the mound as they are bringing in Tommy Whelan from the bullpen," said the play-by-play announcer.

"Nice choice to close with Whelan. The guy throws smoke, can hit the high 90s in velocity, but watch him on the edges," the commentator added.

As Whalen warmed up on the mound throwing a few practice pitches, the camera wandered the stands, focusing on the expensive seats behind home plate. Being Los Angeles, there were always one or two celebrities in attendance, but the camera wandered to a young woman in a tight white Dodger tank top.

The picture lingered on this gorgeous ebony woman with skin of latte brown. She had a huge perfect smile and a large wild mane of auburn kinks and curls, creating a modern approach to the classic afro. She resembled a young Chaka Khan with a smile just as wide. The camera loved her as much as she loved the Dodgers.

"Ralzona steps up to the plate. He's hitting 232 this year. This is his first time facing Whalen," the play-by-play man said.

Tommy Whelan looked at his catcher and went into a pre-windup stance. The eye-catching young woman stood in the stands to let someone scooch past her. Tommy noticed her just as he launched his first pitch.

"Ball one, that one was nowhere near the plate. Not sure what Whalen was trying to throw, but it got away from him," the play-by-play man said.

"Seemed distracted," the Commentator added.

Whalen brushed off the lousy pitch getting ready for his next throw.

"Whelan looking a little unsettled. Maybe something in his eye. Wind up, pitch, ball two. Not even close. Great hands by the catcher, Rodriguez. Ralzona is batting .166 against lefties, so pitching right to him is the best strategy. No value in painting the corners here. Just throw strikes," the commentator added.

The next pitch was just as bad as the other two.

"Three balls on three pitches, that's the tying run at the plate, so a walk here with only one out will give the Angels- Wait! Whalen has called time out. He's signaling for the manager to come out to the mound. Maybe it's something with his glove," the commentator said.

The manager trotted out to the mound along with the catcher. They conferred for a few seconds before the manager returned to the dugout.

In the stands, an usher in a blue jacket approached the distractingly attractive woman in the seats behind home plate, asking her to come with him.

"Now I'm not sure what's going on, but Whelan has asked for a fan to be removed from their seat," the commentator said.

"I didn't see her doing anything distracting other than looking like a million bucks, but she's being escorted away from the area. Whelan prepares to throw," the play-by-play man said.

"Strike one! Curve ball low caught Ralzona looking. Ok, now that beauty is away, it looks like Whalen can become the beast again."

"Strike two! Count is full. Whalen has found his center. That one topped 101. Twitter is going nuts right now wondering who the woman was. His ex? Not sure. Next pitch and... got him! Strike three, two out, top of the ninth," said the play-by-play man.

Another three pitches would see the game end with the Dodgers winning three to two. As the players ran out of the dugout to congratulate Whalen for the save, the young pitcher searched the stands for something.

The stunning young woman cheered the win in the stands behind the Dodger dugout. Tommy walked to the edge of the field, grabbed a pen from the manager, wrote something on the game ball, and waved at the woman.

She was surprised to see him notice her and waved back. He gently threw her the ball as an ESPN reporter came to interview him.

Cecelina Lyons caught the ball tossed by the pitcher with ease. Looking it over it to see his autograph, it read, I must meet you followed by this phone number.

Whelan's eyes remained on Cecelina while he completed his interview. He gestured the "call me" pose, and she nodded yes with a huge smile.

____________________________________________

The hashtag #majorleaguedistraction started trending on Twitter just a few minutes after the game ended. Cecelina's face was plastered all over the internet as people wondered who the distracting beauty was.

Someone even started a change.org signature drive to have her banned from Dodger Stadium on days when Tommy Whelan was pitching.

In less than 12 hours, the internet found all about Cecelina, revealing her as a movie studio executive and an avid Dodger fan.

A day later, Tommy's phone rang. It was Cecelina calling to apologize for the commotion. Tommy refused to accept her apology over the phone and asked her to meet him for lunch. She agreed, so long as the lunch was at Pinks, one of Los Angeles's oldest hot dog stands.

It was Saturday afternoon when the two met in person. Tommy was nervous. But those nerves dissipated when Cecelina dropped into the seat across from him. After talking about the weather and the Dodger's upcoming games, Tommy got to the point.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you at the game. But when I saw you, I was so distracted-"

"Major league distracted according to the internet," Cecelina added with a laugh.

"I did not realize it would become such a big deal. I've never had that happen before," he replied.

"Well, I'm flattered," Cecelina added with her huge smile.

"I assume you have a boyfriend. Married?" he asked.

"No, and no. I keep busy at work. My dating life is dead.

"You work in the movies. I saw that on TMZ," Tommy said. "How do you not have movie stars falling all over you."

"You've heard the term, don't shit where you eat. Well, don't date where you work should be another guideline in life."

"Can I take you out sometime? Something nicer than a hot dog stand?" Tommy asked.

An hour later, the two were sipping cocktails at Terranea, a swanky resort in Palos Verdes overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The more they talked, the more they became interested in each other.

She was from Nashville, and he had attended college at the University of Tennessee. They loved movies and baseball and agreed that Die Hard was not a Christmas movie.

Their most significant connection was their love of Dole Whip ice cream at Disneyland. Each had tried to recreate the soft-serve dessert at home with little luck.

Hours later, Tommy dropped Cecelina at her West Hollywood apartment. Walking her to the door, he reached out to hug her.

"You want to come up for a while?" she asked.

"Yes, I do, but no, I won't," Tommy responded painfully. "I want to see you again and then again."

"A gentleman. I didn't think those existed anymore," she said.

"I am going to be honest with you; I'll go home now and kick myself for hours for not coming up to your apartment," he said in all sincerity.

"We've got an industry screening of Jackson Tibbetts's new movie tomorrow night at the studio. Care to join me?"

Tommy was all in, and they agreed to meet for their second date tomorrow evening.

Tommy could not get Cecelina out of his mind as he drove off and instantly began second-guessing himself for not going to her apartment. Chivalry sucks, he thought to himself.

____________________________________________

Cecelina's position at the studio was mid-level creative. She had plenty of people who supported her, but like any woman in the film industry, she was battling the good old boys club. Still, she was at the table with the writers, producers, and directors, helping develop their ideas into feature films.

Just a few years ago, she had graduated from Howard University and found her way to the movie studio on an internship basis. Her boss at the time was a rising star female executive. That association ended when the executive became obsessed with her beauty and turned into a stalker. The exec was fired, and Cecelina was given her position to prevent a lawsuit. The job was a lot of work and very satisfying, but she proved she was worthy of the position. Still, it came with a side of misogyny.

Tommy threw the ball to her at the perfect moment in her life. Single and lonely, she had few friends and remained immersed in her work. Her co-workers were dangerous ladder climbers that would either fuck you or knife you or fuck you and then knife you.

The Dodgers were her escape. She had that great seat behind home plate because the studio president, Josh Donnett, had to go out of town, so she begged his assistant for his seat and got it. The rest was baseball history.

____________________________________________

Tommy pulled up to the administrative building at the movie studio around six pm. Cecelina met him out front wearing a sleek Tahari suit looking as stunning in business attire as she did when Tommy first saw her behind the backstop three weeks ago.

As Cecelina walked into the studio theater, there was a slight murmur—the distracted pitcher accompanied by his Major League Distraction.

Jackson Tibbetts, People Magazine's sexiest man alive and the current box office golden boy, entered behind them, tapping Tommy on the shoulder. The two embraced and recounted their last adventure together at a bachelor party for one of the Lakers.

Jackson looked at Cecelina with a smile. "So, it was you," he said. "I was watching the game on TV and said that's Cecelina! You might be the most famous person on this studio lot right now."

Cecelina gestured to Jackson to speak to her in private for a moment. Out of earshot of any co-workers, she informed him the studio would be looking for a new actor to play Superman.

"Since the last time we talked, I heard Paramount is itching to offer you a deal," she said. I'm working on Josh Donnett, but he's not budging. Can you hold longer? You would crush it as Superman."

"Donnett hates me. I don't see him letting that happen," Jackson confided, "but I won't sign any deals elsewhere for now."

Cecelina and Tommy sat near the aisle at the rear of the theater. Since this was a select industry preview, only a few dozen executives, some agents, actors, and producers were in attendance.

The film was an action thriller about an FBI agent who infiltrates the Mafia only to fall in love with the Godfather's daughter.

Tommy was enjoying the movie when he felt Cecelina's hand on his. It was a nice feeling, and he grasped her fingers. During a tense chase scene, Cecelina grabbed Tommy's hand tight. From there, the handholding became a subtle sexual game as the two explored hands the way people explore nude bodies for the first time. Cecelina rubbed the outside of Tommy's hand. He used his thumb to caress her palm. For a hand version of footsie, it was subtle and intense.

Each felt the other's body heat rising in the darkness. Moving Tommy's hand to her leg, Cecelina hiked her short skirt and directed Tommy's hand to her inner thigh. From there, he knew what to do and suddenly found his fingers pressed against the moist mesh of her thong. He pressed lightly, pushing the fabric into her vulva and causing her to squirm slightly.

Enough was enough. She pulled his hand away, stood up, and guided Tommy outside the theater.

Tommy pressed the much smaller Cecelina against the wall in a dark alley between two soundstages. The two exchanged deep kisses that were just not enough. A sense of urgency was upon them, and what needed to happen needed to happen now.

Cecelina spotted a large soundstage labeled Set Storage. Guiding Tommy, they went inside the massive building. The facility was dimly lit. Sets from movies and TV shows past filled the facility in a haphazard mazelike way.

Cecelina led Tommy, who was looking around like a fanboy.

"Oh shit, it's the set from Big Bang Theory," Tommy shouted, running into what was once Sheldon and Leonard's living room.

Moving on through a door, he suddenly found himself in a futuristic setting.

Westworld!

"I didn't know you were such a geek, Cecelina said with a laugh, "The Gilmore Girls set is somewhere over there. Fairly certain parts of the West Wing sets are around here," Cecelina added.

Something caught Tommy's eye, and he was off like a rocket. Cecelina walked after him with a smile. Rounding a corner, she found him sitting on a couch on the set of an apartment living room. A smile filled his face.

"I am home," he declared with glee.

"The set of Friends?" she asked.

"Monica's apartment from Friends. The couch from Friends," he clarified, stroking the fabric in awe.

"Dude, you've pitched in Dodger Stadium. How is this so amazing?"

"This is the Dodger Stadium of TV. Come here, sit. We'll talk like we were on Friends," Tommy said.

"There were no girls that looked like me on Friends."

"Bullshit, they were all dimes," he said.

"White dimes," she added.

"Ok, let's recast it. Your name is Angelica. You live here. I'm Tucker; I live across the hall."

"Why is Tucker in my apartment?"

"He came over to ask you to turn down the music because he has the Bar exam tomorrow."

"So, Tucker's a lawyer. What does Angelica do?"

"She's...she's a lawyer too. She just passed the bar."

"Boring. Changing the channel."

"She's a Chef."

"Monica was a Chef."

"She's a doctor."

"Well, at least she's a professional. Ok, that works."

"Hey, Angelica, think you could keep the music down?" he said.

"Seriously? It's seven o'clock."

"I've been studying for the Bar exam, and now I've got a horrible headache."

"Oh, sit on the couch and let me look. After all, I am a doctor."

Tommy sat on the couch, moving close to Cecelina, who put her hands on either side of his face.

"Hmmm, this looks serious. You need something to relieve all this pent-up pressure."

Roleplay was coming to a rapid end. In the dim lighting, Tommy looked at Cecelina's beautiful face. Still holding his face with her hands, she leaned in and planted a soft wet kiss. Her lips were plump, full, and delicate to his touch. As he savored her taste, she ran her tongue across their locked lips wetting both his and hers.

Tommy's hands started to roam. Cecelina pushed them back.

"Hey, who's examining who? I'm the doctor. Don't make me restrain you."

Cecelina's hand dropped to Tommy's lap and began massaging his thickening cock through his pants. She could feel its mass growing. Tommy leaned back to allow the tip to push past his underwear band and relieve some pressure.

He tried to move his hand to Cecelina's breasts, but she pushed them away.