Portmanteau: Gone Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny began to stroke his cock in anticipation of penetrating Maurillia. She stood on the couch over Danny and began to finger herself as she prepared to lower her entrance onto Danny's pulsating cock. With just a few inches to go, a single drop of honey-thick moisture dripped slowly from her sheath in a long sticky thread to the tip of his cock, creating the initial connection that would end in...

There was a knock at the door.

"Maurillia?" came the voice of Mrs. Fridley, "I'm here with the master key. Is Danny still with you? Does he still need back in his room?"

Danny shook his head to Maurillia. Not wanting to waste this opportunity. He pleaded with his eyes. Not now! Not now!

Maurillia smiled, ran her finger through her depth, then put the wet finger in Danny's mouth and...

Cruelly stepped off the couch, pulled on her shorts, and tossed on an old sweatshirt.

"Coming, Mrs. F," Maurillia said as she tossed Danny his shorts.

Danny closed his eyes in defeat. He pulled on his shorts and shirt as Maurillia opened the door for Mrs. Fridley.

"I got your text, and you said to come by any time, so here I am. Danny, how did you lock yourself out? No matter, I'll key you in," the old porn star said.

Danny's raging hard-on was still visible in his pants as he followed the building manager out of the apartment. Maurillia followed them to the hall.

"We'll work on that scene some more tomorrow," Maurillia said to Danny with an almost evil grin.

She wanted an orgasm, but denying Danny the pleasure was equally delightful.

Closing the door, she walked to the couch, opened the window, then sat and ran her fingers down her stomach under her shorts and into her wetness and began the plunge her depths. In seconds she felt the orgasm wave coming.

Letting out a series of loud moans, her fingers grew wetter as she climaxed.

Next door, Danny heard the moaning from her self-created growing orgasm. Taking his still-wet cock in hand, he began to stroke it. As Maurillia moaned, so did Danny, and it was only a few more seconds before the cum swelled in his balls. On the other side of the wall, Maurillia's toes curled, her first indicator a pleasure wave was beginning. She let loose a single loud moan that went on and on as she climaxed. A few feet away beyond the wall, Danny's masturbation session ended with an almost violent ejaculation that caused him to double over.

His ejaculate splattered against the wall that separated himself and Maurillia. Despite the relief, his balls ached as they had when he was a teenager. That bitch left me with blue balls, he thought to himself as he tried to fall asleep between the pangs of testicular pain.

Danny awoke confused. There was no textbook answer for handling the day after what amounted to hate sex. He stayed in a fog most of the morning. The woman he despised most, his nemesis in his acting class, a bitch at his job, and a significant disturbance as a neighbor, was now clouding his every thought. Even in their brief bout of unbridled sex, she still was a problem as she willingly chose to deny him a finish.

____________________________________________

Working the lunch shift at Basilicata, Danny kept looking over to the bar but no Maurillia. Checking the schedule, he saw it was her day off. That meant she would be free to rehearse the scene that evening. Now to figure out how to initiate the rehearsal. Text her or just drop by and knock on her door, he wondered to himself. As if by magic, a text appeared from Maurillia reading: how about we run the lines tonight at 7 pm? Danny began to respond, stopped, and decided to wait a few hours. No way he was going to appear hungry to this girl.

As his shift ended, he replied: Sounds good. See you at 7. There was no response, but none was needed. The time was set. His balls felt like they were doing somersaults despite his attempts to think of other things. This was a rehearsal, and while there was that kiss to practice, it was strictly professional, and frankly, this woman was toxic, so any further sex was out of the question.

____________________________________________

When Danny returned home, he ran into Mrs. Fridley, who informed him she was moving out soon, heading off to live in Topanga Canyon with friends from a cult she joined in the '70s. The landlord had tasked her to find her replacement as a building manager. That was a cushy job with a free apartment, a dream situation for any wannabe actor. He assured her he would be perfect for the job and asked her to put him on the list. He then hurried home to shower and prepare for rehearsal.

In the shower, Danny noticed his cock was erect in anticipation of returning to finish its exploration of the evil woman who left it pained and lost. He thought of masturbating but decided that, given a chance to fuck Maurillia tonight, he wanted to give her a full load.

Tossing on comfortable clothes, he grabbed the script pages and knocked on Maurillia's door around seven. She opened the door, looking sexy as hell, which assured him he would be inside her in a few hours.

Maurillia opened the door halfway, blocking his view inside.

"I'm sorry," she began, "I assumed you didn't want to rehearse because you didn't respond-"

"I did. I texted back after my shift," Danny replied.

Looking at her phone, Maurillia commented, "I'm just seeing this now. Sorry, made other plans."

"Hey girl, is that the pizza?" came a male voice from inside.

"I've got company. A friend from college came by, so let's try for tomorrow. Good? Great," she said.

With that, she closed the door leaving a stunned Danny in disbelief.

Storming back to his room, Danny was livid. She had played him. He tried to be cool, but he waited too long, and she knew what she was doing to drive him nuts.

With a fuck buddy in her apartment, he was sure she would scream for him to butter her ass with his cum.

Two could play that game, and he started scrolling through his contacts, looking for anyone marked FWB. He needed a loud one, someone to teach his neighbor never to leave him high and dry again.

The contact list was a bust, so it would be Tinder to the rescue. Swiping, swiping, swiping, he hit upon an attractive dark-skinned girl of Persian descent. The one tag caught his eye - screamer.

He swiped right. It was only moments before she responded. She was at a party nearby, was itching for a hook-up, decided Danny was hot, and agreed to show up in an hour.

____________________________________________

Ami arrived at about 11:15 pm. She looked like her profile picture, which was soft and voluptuous. Her thick ass may have been a little bigger than advertised, but Danny assumed her loudest moans could be drawn from that spot. She wore a solid mustard yellow mock turtleneck sleeveless sports fitness jumpsuit that ended at her knees. The Kardashian inspired outfit hugged her body tight. Her breasts were large, and the spot of wetness in her pronounced camel-toe told Danny she was already locked and loaded for action.

Ami entered and looked around. Danny offered her a glass of wine which she swallowed fast, explaining that she had eaten a few THC edibles and was feeling it.

"I fuck loud on edibles, just warning you, Daddy," she said proudly.

Danny heard a thud against his wall and realized Maurillia was getting into action. Ami had to use the bathroom, so Danny walked her into the bedroom and showed her the door.

"How do you pee in that outfit?" he asked.

Ami smiled and walked into the bathroom. Instead of closing the door, she stood with the toilet behind her and began to extract herself from the one-piece garb.

Reaching behind her neck, she pulled a hidden zipper down to her mid back, then pulled her arms inside. The next step was to pull the top down to her waist, revealing her large, untethered breasts, which bounced down after being freed from the spandex that had propped them up. Her pancake-sized large dark areolas transfixed Danny, and his cock stirred in anticipation.

The show continued as Ami pulled the one piece over her wide hips, revealing her large ass and a well-maintained dark bush that hid her pussy's opening.

Now naked, Ami sat on the toilet, looking at Danny with bedroom eyes.

"Do you want to watch me pee, Daddy?" she purred.

Danny felt self-conscious and turned away, but when he heard her peeing, his kink curiosity took over, and he slowly turned back to look.

Ami peed freely as Danny watched. Danny's cock stiffened at her provocative pregame show.

Standing up, her bush glistened with the last bits of her emission. A tiny remnant ran down her inner thigh, but she chose not to dry it off. Instead, she walked toward him, knowing a man's animal instincts would want to inhale her territorial markings.

Danny's breath left him for a minute. She was big and intoxicating. As she moved in close to him, she planted her lips on his and began to unbuckle his belt, pulled open his pants, and found his cock wanting. But she didn't go down on him. Instead, she sat back on the bed, opened her thick thighs, and began to pleasure her wet pussy.

"Come taste me, Daddy," she beckoned.

Danny crept forward, unable to resist the temptation to plant his face in her bush. The rich briny smell of growing wetness infiltrated his olfactory senses, creating a stir in his balls. Whomever this woman was, she knew animal instinct. With a flat tongue, he lapped at her pussy, creasing it open.

True to her Tinder profile, Ami began to moan loudly, and Danny remembered the mission. She used her hands to spread her legs wider as Danny burrowed in. Bringing his fingers into her slit, he probed for her G spot, looking for anything that would earn him a loud groan.

"Oh, God," she said. But it was too quiet.

He needed a shocker, and he focused on her dark clench. Surrounded with pubic stubble from an overdue waxing, he looked at her back button, hoping for a reaction. Wetting his finger in her pussy, he licked around her clit as his forefinger teased her knotted hole. A gentle push was met with acceptance.

"You trying to make me cum, Daddy?"

"You don't have to call me Daddy," Danny said, hoping she would stop. "Your profile said you were loud, which kinda turns me on."

"Push that finger in my ass and see what happens," she whispered.

"Danny gave his finger a push past her sphincter and..."

"Oh, fuck, Daddy!" she howled.

Danny smiled as she pulsed with pleasure. His finger was trapped in her tightness but lubed enough to allow him to slide it in and out.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck," she bellowed. Her voice got louder with each exclamation of "fuck."

Danny smiled, knowing Maurillia could hear Ami's wails loud and clear.

"Fuck. Me. Now. Daddy!" Ami bellowed, and Danny happily obliged.

Keeping his finger in her ample ass was no easy feat as Danny readied his cock to enter her dark bush. Ami was flexible and helped Danny keep his arm around her ass and his finger in her tight back hole as he slid into her wetness. Her body was soft, and she accepted his thrusting well.

She was making a sound somewhere between a coo and a cat's purr. It was starting low and began growing. Trying to concentrate on climaxing Ami, Danny heard a sound of desire. But it wasn't from Ami.

From beyond the wall, Maurillia was in a long slow constant groan that would rise and fall.

Danny made out some words, "Stretch. Inside. Thick."

Your pussy is so tight, Danny loudly declared. "I'm going to cum," he panted, "I want you to cum with me."

"I'll do whatever you want. I'll cum with you. Stick another finger in my ass. Is that good, Daddy?" she whispered.

Too quiet. Damn.

"Yeah, Daddy is going to stick another finger in that thick ass of yours. You gonna cum for Daddy?"

His middle finger joined his index finger, stretching her ass wider while he drove his cock deep into her spacious pussy.

The extra finger did its job. Danny could sense the rising orgasm was intense as her body shook and her ass muscles tightened. She was cumming, and it was a loud and hard one.

Despite her howls of pleasure, he kept pounding away but was so distracted by his attempts to outdo Maurillia that he was not close to orgasm.

Then, from beyond the wall, he heard Maurillia loudly yell, "Butter my ass with your cum."

At those muffled words, Danny's balls tingled.

Pulling his cock out of Ami's sweat soak pussy he quickly rolled her over while she was still riding the end of her orgasm.

"Show Daddy your ass," he yelled.

Danny jammed his cock in her pussy from behind, gave two hard pumps, then pulled out and ejaculated all over her behind.

Face down, Ami smiled as she felt his cum dash against her ass crack, then drip across her perineum, across her sphincter, and down to her pussy.

"You like my big ass, don't you, Daddy," she moaned.

Danny's body still shook as he stroked the last dollop of cum out. Spent, he dropped to the bed beside Ami, looking at her sweating back and flared ass.

The two were exhausted from the short but intense session and drifted asleep.

____________________________________________

Danny woke with a start when he heard a car alarm blare. Sitting up, he listened carefully.

"That's my car," Danny said. He jumped out of bed, pulled on some shorts, then grabbed a baseball bat.

"I got broken into last week. Fuck these guys. Wait here."

"Well, I sure wasn't planning on going to a bat fight. We gonna fuck some more? Should I go?" Ami asked.

"I'll be right back," Danny said, exiting the apartment.

Danny entered the dark subterranean parking structure to see his car headlights still flashing. Clutching the bat, he walked up to his car, clicked the key fob, and reset the alarm.

In the shadows, he saw a figure watching him. Raising the bat threateningly, he needed to decide whether to attack or run.

The figure revealed itself to be Maurillia. She was wearing a robe as she crossed into the light. She had a door dash bag in her hand.

"What the fuck? Did you try to break into my car?" Danny asked.

"No, just kicked it a few times to set off the alarm and get you down here," she replied.

"Why? You're lucky I didn't attack you."

"Yeah, right," she said.

"Why then?" he asked.

"Because 'DADDY,' if I have to listen to you fuck that girl any longer, I'm going to-"

"You're going to what? Complain about loud sex? Good luck with that," Danny said, turning to leave.

"Get over here and fuck me now," Maurillia demanded. Danny stood dumbfounded, unsure of what to say.

"I, I, I, just had sex. I don't know if I can-"

"I'll make you cum, just get over here and fuck me. We've got about three minutes before we'll have to explain what took so long."

At this hour, the garage was silent. Maurillia opened her robe to reveal her naked body.

Danny looked around. He approached Maurillia, pulled his sweatpants down, exposing his cock glistening with Ami's cum juices.

Maurillia's pussy dripped her date's semen, but that didn't matter to Danny as he lifted her with his powerful arms and slid her down on his wet cock. Her pussy was hot, and the thick cum inside coated his cock like lube.

The mutual reaction was instantaneous. Maurillia had never wanted a hard cock inside her so desperately, and Danny had never wanted to fuck as intensely as he did right now. Despite emptying a load on Ami only a few minutes earlier, he was fully erect as he raised and lowered Maurillia on his cock.

She began her now familiar moaning, but Danny placed his fingers in her mouth to stifle the sound. She could taste the pussy flavors of Danny's Tinder date and began to suckle his fingers like fat nipples.

Danny's cock pushed up and deeper into her saturated pussy. As the urge to moan passed through her again, she bit down on Danny's fingers. The pain of the bite was intense, and Danny reacted by increasing his thrusts and plastering her back to the wall. This allowed his penetration to push in deep.

This standing fuck session was not going to last long. Danny felt the cum inside him racing through his balls, then pulse up his shaft and blast into Maurillia's semen-soaked slit with unbridled force.

Being on the receiving end of Danny's load, Maurillia's body went stiff with the blast, and an almost debilitating orgasm of her shot through her body. She bucked against the wall. Their violent interaction slowed to a stop as he held her tight. The cum salad leaked from her pussy around the base of his cock and pooled on the garage floor.

Letting her down gently, his slick cock slipped out. Maurillia quickly closed her robe, grabbed her door dash, and started away. Danny remained a moment, his cock still out and dripping wet.

"Have Daddy's girl clean that up," Maurillia said with a dark smile. "I'll be listening."

____________________________________________

Danny entered his apartment to find Ami scrolling through her phone on the bed.

"Someone steal your car?"

"False alarm. Some bitch set it off," he said loud enough for Maurillia to hear through the walls.

"So, I'm gonna get going unless you want to go again," Ami said.

Danny realized he had just cum twice in a short span. He figured the smart money was to let her leave, but then he heard Maurillia's moaning from beyond the wall. His cock stirred again.

"I think if you suck me off, I could probably get going again," he said suggestively.

"Okay, Daddy. I can do that."

Ami crawled across the bed to where Danny was standing, turned on her back, and tipped her head off the bottom of the bed in the lie-back blowjob stance. Positioned like this, she could quickly deep throat him.

Danny stepped forward so his legs were astride her face, then scooched forward some more so her large breasts were in reach of his hands and cock and his ass was over her face. Placing his semi-hard cock in the valley between her tits, Ami took the cue and squeezed her breasts together as Danny tit fucked her downward.

With Danny's balls and perineum just above her mouth, Ami began to tongue-wash the remnants of her sex session from below. This alone stiffened his cock back to life. Although he was enjoying the tit fuck sensation, Danny remembered Maurillia's expectation that Ami clean his cock, and he stepped back, looking down at the thick girl who remained on her back, head tipped back and mouth open for this lie-back face fucking.

Danny slid his cock into her upside-down mouth fucking it gently. The reverse of a regular blow job, her tongue ran across the top of his cock while the bottom filled in the space at the top of her palate. It was a unique feeling and allowed him to slide in her mouth up to his soaked hilt.

As Ami took his thick shaft in her mouth, Danny watched her greedily clean the cum leftovers from Maurillia's pussy, along with the love drippings from both women.

She took his cock out to speak.

"Daddy, I can taste myself on your balls. So good."

Danny took his cock and returned it to her mouth before she could talk anymore. Ami greedily sucked it, filling her mouth and throat.

Danny knew he needed to send Maurillia a message that he was obeying her demands.

Uncharacteristically he moaned and loudly declared, "Suck that cock; clean it with your mouth."

Knowing Maurillia could hear this girl cleaning her drippings off his cock was exhilarating, and his arousal was now at 11.

Beyond their common wall, Maurillia was on the bed fingering herself, listening to Danny moan. Her date came out of the bathroom. His cock was at half-mast, but seeing her reclined on the bed working her cream-filled pussy, it stiffened instantly.

"You left a mess in me, now get over here and clean it out," she demanded loudly. With a greedy smile, the date planted himself on his knees to get perfect entry to her cum filled pussy. Opening her legs, the two-man cream pie dripped out.