Posing, the Following Weekend

Story Info
Boyfriend home for the weekend.
1.2k words
4.52
8.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek, or D as I call him was home from UNI for the weekend.

As luck would have it his parents were away so we had the place to ourselves.

He picked me up in his car, having passed his driving test recently, gave me a kiss, I nearly came as he squeezed me.

"Show me your cunt," was his first words to me. I quickly pulled my skirt up above my stockings, my hairy cunt was on full display for him. "Fuck, it is beautiful," he said as his hand was over my mound as he drove away.

His fingers were soon exploring my slit, he quickly had two fingers in me.

"Tell me who has been fucking my favourite cunt."

So I started telling him about the last two weeks, how I posed nude for an art class and ended up posing for some pictures which he really must see of me.

"What sort of pics," he asked.

I told him how it started as glamour pics, but somehow I ended up naked and then the photographers all fucked me."You dirty bitch, tell me how many."

Only three or four I told him, but they came more than once and used all my holes.

I could see the bulge in his trousers growing as his fingers were now really fucking my cunt.

I reached over and undid his trousers,his cock sprang out, hard and leaking pre-cum.

He quickly found a quiet layby and stopped the car.

"Get out" he told me and get round the back. He opened up the car boot, "bend over you fucking whore."

I quickly lean over as he pulled my skirt off, his cock was in my cunt before I knew it.

"Tell me all about it,in full detail, where they fucked you,how much cum you took,all of it."

He was pounding away in me as I told him in full detail how many times they fucked my cunt, my ass, came in my mouth and on my face and tits. How I was covered in spunk.

"Fucking bitch" he shouted as his load filled my cunt, I quickly turned around and took him in my mouth, taking the last few loads of spunk down my throat.

He was soon hard again, so bending over,"fuck my ass please," his cock forced it's way in my tight back passage. "Fuck I've missed you baby," he said.

After he came in my ass we got back in the car and made our way to pub nearby.

As I walked in I could feel his spunk running down my thighs from my ass and cunt. Making my way to the toilet I cleaned myself up and went back to join him.

He was already talking to some friends as I joined him.

One of his best mates was there, Dave was his name and I knew him very well.

I had fucked him often as well, his cock was a good 9 inches long.

I heard D say, " then she fucked them all," as I got close.

Dave smiled and his hand went straight on my ass. D reached behind and pulled my skirt up,exposing me to all, Dave put his hand between my thighs and I opened my legs a bit.his fingers soon entered my still creamy slit, "fuck your cunt is so juicy Anna." Dave said.

"It usually is,as you know Dave."

Soon they all wanted to hear about my posing experience. As I recounted it I was slowly rubbing different cocks through their trousers and different hands were exploring me between my legs, as I bent my knees so they could finger me easier.

Before I had finished telling them, wet patches appeared on their trousers and I orgasmed in front of them.

D said " time we left, sorry guys you will have to wait to fuck Anna, but she will let you soon."

As we drove off D said "where does Mark live."

I told him and we headed there to see if he was in. I rang the doorbell and luckily he was.

"Come in Anna, nice to see you."

I introduced my boyfriend to Mark and asked " if he would mind showing D my pictures."

He quickly got the albums out and was showing me in all my glory to my boyfriend with cocks in every one of my holes.

As they looked through them a young guy walked in from another room.Mark introduced Paul, his son to us.

So I am stood there, as D, Mark and Paul look at my photos discussing me and my body.

I then felt a hand on my ass, Paul was feeling me up as he looked at my cunt wide open in one picture.

"Fuck you do have a beautiful cunt," as I felt his fingers exploring the real thing.

I could see that D had a hard on, and could feel Paul's as he pushed closer behind me."D, I said Paul is about to try and fuck me, do you mind," as I felt Paul lift my skirt up and his cock was resting between the cheeks of my ass.

Before he could answer I undid my skirt, letting it fall to the floor, bending over, Paul soon had his cock in me, as they all were still looking at the photos.

Mark unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off, D watched as he started kissing my tits, pulling my hard nipples as he removed his trousers.

D did the same so I had Mark, his son and my boyfriend all with raging hard cocks.

I dropped my knees and started sucking cock, one after another. Paul's was nearly as big as Dave, it must have been 8 inches and thick.

Soon I was taking one cock after another, D was fucking me saying how much he loved me as Mark filled my mouth with cum.

Paul told me get on all fours as he wanted to fuck me doggy style, his cock felt so fucking good,I orgasmed again as he unloaded in me.

Mark quickly took his place but put his cock up my ass, and Paul pushed his in my mouth.

"Just fuck me guys, cum in and over my,I need cock," I screamed.

Mark said to D, " fuck you are a lucky guy having Anna as your girlfriend, she just cannot get enough cock can she."

I took them all, had my first father and son DP. I was in a constant of cumming, my orgasms were continual.

Finally their cocks were limp, my cunt was satisfied, well nearly.

I stood up, "Mark,where is the other album, the one with my parents?"

D looked up, "what ".

"Wait till you see these of my parents and my aunty and uncle"

That was it, they were all looking at photos again,and Mark was telling my boyfriend and Paul how I compared to my mother.

I just laid on the floor,opened my legs wide and said, "but my cunt is here and my mum's is not.

After another fucking session we left, and when we finally got to D's parents place he wanted me to describe it all again, which I did.

I know I am a cock loving slut,and so does my boyfriend, but that weekend he proposed. I,of course accepted and then he told me all about the girls he had fucked.at university.

We both know what we enjoy and love each other so please do not judge us, just enjoy us, as many others have.