All Comments on 'Positive Reinforcement'

by Sianwrites

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a lovely story! i love so much how you incorporate actual, real feelings of love and affection into your stories. it makes me love them way more than if they were just hot sex. thanks for writing this!

SianwritesSianwritesover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for such a kind comment, I always feel that context and situation add so much to the stories I really enjoy myself so I always try and incorporate it into my own if possible :)

hdtnaeqclscglgrkhdtnaeqclscglgrkover 2 years ago

Feels like cum inflation (admittedly my favourite kink) would've been a natural fit for this, what with his balls also having grown. As it stands, unfortunately there was very little focus on the actual cum here. That's about my only gripe with this though. The combination of "forbidden fruit" and expansion were lovely here. Wouldn't mind seeing more of these two, perhaps getting more pills and picking up some girls to join them...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Continuation?

Great story! I love both the physical and emotional growth. Please continue this story and maybe add a little cumflation or overflowing cream pie. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but too bad she's a slut, relationships with sluts are doomed from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking hot story! I love the transition from embarrassment about his changed body to the satisfaction of the 'release!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope you'll make another story like this one. Or a Seqeal. Maybe Nina or a new female character taking the pills and go through a breast expansion?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSianwrites@Sianwrites
Writing is an outlet for thoughts and desires I canโ€™t normally share. I write mainly short stories that focus on excessive growth and ejaculation. I am open to commissions so if you have something you'd like to see me write, contact me via my Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bole...