All Comments on 'Possession'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Totally Hypnotic

This is the very best that Asian has done to date. Seductive, expressive, personal and lustful. Bravo girl!

RomanticLass73RomanticLass73about 18 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautiful story lovey - elegant, eloquent and extremely sexy. Great job! It's an honor to know you too *smooch*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Intense and Erotic

This is easily your best, and that is saying more than you know. Whatever inspiration mused this scene from you is a champion in my book. Thank you for everything you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sublime....the sexyest woman here

That was absolutely amazing you beautiful thing :) Its been way too long since this kitten heard the princess in her ears. You are simply outstanding and your place on the top of the board is not just well deserved, but expected, beautiful words, emphasis when reading was perfect and you sound oh so sexy.

Lots of Love.......Kitten xxx

QuietlyKinkyQuietlyKinkyover 17 years ago
wowwww

You have one of the most stunningly erotic voices I have ever heard. Please don't stop the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot+Erotic=Delicous

How beautifully erotic was that! I hear those moans and its almost as if I'm apart of this hot, sexy story. Such a sultry sexy voice you have. I will treasure this audio story for a long time to come. I accually felt you as you came in this story! Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this sexy story with us. Hope to hear more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
speachless

Dear Asian_Princess

All i can say is WOW. I totally fell in love with this, nothing has ever touched me the way this has. I have never left a comment on anything and before now never thought I ever would . But i stand corrected , I don't know you , but i can say after reading along and hearing you're sultry voice echo in my mind. I love you. ;)

Matthew

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is great!

Your voice and the story were gorgeous and awesome!

TomcatfiveTomcatfiveover 13 years ago
OOH...MY...GOD

So totally different from your other submissions! PURE POETRY! This piece is on a completely different level! If there were more stars they would all be yours. Magnificently done! My first and only favorite.

TC 5

guysimple1674guysimple1674about 5 years ago
Conveys the passion and pain of lust

Your voice, the narration, the story, all combined makes the irresistible mix. You convey the pain and pleasure of lust in a delicate fire, that burns and smothers the fire at the same time, making one yearning for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous