Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah. No one uses these old tumbler style safes anymore," Pete replied, starting his drill to bypass the combination lock.

Stephanie kept watch out the front window while Pete worked on the safe. She heard the drill stop and a loud clank of a hammer against the safe, and ran into see what was going on. Upon entering the room she saw Pete turning the handle and opening the safe. He reached in and pulled out a pile of keys and looked at Stephanie.

"Which one is it Pete?" Stephanie said with slight panic in her voice. "They all look the same!"

"I, I don't know," Pete ran his hands through the keys.

Steph picked up a key and looked at it, and then another to compare them, but there were no distinguishing markings on either key.

"We'll just have to try them all," Stephanie started towards Pete's cage.

"NO!" Pete screamed. "Any tampering or even the wrong key will trigger the lock to fuse permanently closed! Get all them together. We'll take them all and figure it out at home. I have a lock smith buddy that might be able to help."

They began gathering the keys when a shaft of light illuminated the doorway of Jill's bedroom. Stephanie ran to the front window to see the black sedan slowly rolling up the driveway. She ran back to the bedroom.

"Hurry! They're back! I'll get the keys, you clean up the safe!" she directed.

Jane pushed the button to open the garage door and slowly pulled the car into the garage. Exiting the vehicle she rushed to the passenger door to open it for Jill. Jill's heels landed on the concrete floor with a click and the two women entered the house.

"Take my things and draw me a bath Jane," Jill directed. Jane bowed and left Jill in the kitchen.

Fixing herself a glass of wine, Jill turned and headed up the steps to her bedroom. Down the hall she strutted her hips swinging in time to a song in her head. Turning the corner into her bedroom her eyes were drawn to a silver object in the floor near the footboard of her bed. Jill pretended not to notice the key that Stephanie had missed and went about taking her jewelry off in front of the picture of flowers that hung on the wall above her jewelry box. After placing her jewelry in the box she noticed metal shavings just behind the jewelry box. Jill casually walked into the bathroom.

Stephanie, hiding in Jill's closet, let out a breath confident the running bath water would conceal the noise. Suddenly she heard Pete cry out in pain and watched, through the slats in the closet doors as, Jane and Jill walked out of the bathroom. Stephanie gasped in a panic.

After a moment of listening to Peter screaming and the muffled yells of Jill directing Jane, Stephanie decided she had to make a break for it. She slowly pushed the door open and began tiptoeing out of the closet, toward the bedroom door. Just as she turned the corner to exit the bedroom Jane appeared and bear-hugged Stephanie. Stephanie struggled to free herself. The bag of keys hit the floor and scattered like diamonds across the white carpet.

"Let me go!" Stephanie screamed. "Let me go!"

Jane's grip tightened with each kick and punch from Stephanie until Jane threw Stephanie down on the bed pinning Stephanie with her body. Jane positioned Stephanie's wrists above her head just as Jill had done to Peter not two days before. A click secured her hands over Stephanie's head and Jane got to work on Stephanie's flailing legs. Two more clicks and Stephanie's legs were immobilized. Jane shoved a gag attached to a posture collar, in Stephanie's mouth to silence the protests and retreated from the room.

"Hello Stephanie," Jill said sitting down on the bed Stephanie was now a prisoner. "I hear you're a real sex fiend. Why I'll bet even strapped to this bed your just a bit turned on by your situation," Jill said, tracing Stephanie's thighs with her finger nail.

Jill was right. Being restrained against her will was rather exciting for Stephanie and she moaned softly through the gag while Jill traced her thighs.

"Excellent," Jill noticed the moan. "Now that I have your attention, we can begin with your punishment for trying to take MY property! Jane!"

Jane came through the door with Pete strapped to an adjustable physician's table that was in the upright position. Pete was gagged and naked except for his chastity device. Jane parked Pete at the foot of Jill's bed and locked the wheels of the table.

"Mmm, Peter, you're looking delicious. Have you been keeping my cock safe and secure? I see you haven't tried to tamper with the lock.

"I'm pleased, however I'm not pleased to find you in my home, uninvited, with this slut who was trying to steal my property!" Jill exclaimed.

"I'll deal with her later but now I want to make sure my cock is still working the way it should."

Jill pressed a button on the bed and Stephanie was moved to a seated position.

"You'll have a better view now my dear," Jill said patting Stephanie on her ankle.

Producing a set of keys from her pocket Jill moved in close to Peter. She fidgeted with the keys and inserted one into the lock on Pete's cage, and removed the device. Cum dripped from Pete's dick and it immediately turned rigid as the air hit it for the first time in two days.

"I'm happy to see you too Peter!" Jill cooed slipping a condom on.

Stephanie too became excited at the sight of Pete's cock standing erect in front of her. She longed to have him inside her even though escape should have been her first thought. Her pussy was getting wet and her hips gyrating almost unconsciously.

Jill pressed her body against Pete and grasped his cock. Slowly she massaged the member with her right hand, her left engaged on Pete's body. She licked Pete's nipples and kissed his chest, and guided his penis toward her sex. Jill hiked up her mini skirt revealing her taut ass and smooth pussy. Turning around Jill squeezed Peter between her ass cheeks. With her right hand she grabbed the footboard of the bed and with her left guided the dick into her wet pussy, looking into Stephanie's eyes as she did.

"He's so big Stephanie, so, oh, oh... Big," Jill moaned. Stephanie began to weep as she watched Jill pleasure herself with Peter.

Jill backed her ass into Pete's cock slowly then forward again. The friction from penetrating Jill made Pete's cock stiffen. It felt good to Pete that his hard-on was not restricted by the tube. Jill thrust her ass and retracted it faster now, making a slapping sound with each thrust. She kept her eyes locked on Stephanie's. Stephanie tried to close her eyes and look away but the collar prevented her from turning her head.

"Oh yes Peter! Yes! Make me cum Peter!" Jill screamed.

Pete's swollen cock could retain it's load no longer. He quivered and convulsed against his restraints as his cum filled the condom. Jill could feel the explosion inside her which triggered her own orgasm. She white knuckled the footboard as her eyes closed. Biting her lip she let out a long moan, and pushed her ass into Pete's pelvis, holding it there while she climaxed.

Stephanie sat helplessly strapped in the bed watching the ecstacy Jill enjoyed, and also the pleasure Peter seemed to get from the experience. She had to admit being forced to watch her boyfriend fuck another woman, if you could call it that, was a bit of a turn on. Stephanie could feel a wet spot forming in her panties. How she wished she could be satisfied in the same way Jill was, but all she could do was wiggle her hips back and forth as if riding an imaginary dick.

Jill removed Peter from her pussy, stood up and fixed her skirt. Jane came in and cleaned Peter, removing his cum filled condom and giving his penis a quick wash. Jill lubed up Peter's penis and the silver tube and returned Peter to his chastity with a click of the lock.

"There we go all safe and sound. I must say than my new cock is very pleasurable." Jill commented.

She turned to Stephanie, "Did you enjoy the show? Oh it looks like you did!" Jill said noticing the wet spot in Stephanie's crotch. "You need some relief don't you?"

Stephanie nodded, hoping beyond hope that her desire would be fulfilled.

"It's been almost two days and that nub could not have given you a very good orgasm," Jill continued.

Stephanie's eyes got wide.

"Oh yes I know about your little escape to the cabin on Lake Grady." Jill smugly stated.

"Now Stephanie you will join your boyfriend," Jill said as Jane entered the room with some items. "Peter, you will get to watch that sweet little pussy locked away forever."

Jane handed Jill a pile of metal chains and leather. Jane began cutting away Stephanie's clothes. Stephanie wiggled in protest as Jane snipped her bra straps and the waist band of her red panties. Jane ripped the clothes away leaving Stephanie's soft, thin naked body on the bed, her pink nipples erect, and her pussy wet.

"You were definitely built for sex,"Jill commented. "I'm going to enjoy owning that sweet little pussy and those firm perky tits."

Jill sat on the bed between Stephanie's spread legs and got to work with her pile of leather, chains, and metal. First she slipped two leather mitts over Stephanie's hands and with a click locked them in place.

"These will keep those fingers from playing with my pussy," Jill explained.

Jane returned to the room with a torso molded out of the same silvery metal Peter's cock cage was made from, and handed it to Jill.

"This will ensure those tits remain unspoiled," Jill stated, unbuckling the locks on the sides shoulders and neck of the torso. She removed the posture collar and the gag first.

"You bitch! You can't do this to us!" Stephanie screamed as soon as the gag cleared her lips.

"I can and I am," Jill responded forcing an inflatable gag into Stephanie's mouth and pumping it up to the point that Stephanie's cheeks puffed out.

Jill continued with the torso sliding the the back piece behind Stephanie, then placing the anatomically molded front piece on her and snapping the locks shut one at a time.

Stephanie counted ten locks all together and began to weep. The constricting the tank-top like torso was quite comfortable, and was lined with a moisture wicking material for extended wear. Overall the metal prison extended from cupping her chin, to just above her pubic bone where it came to a rounded point. Extra cut outs around the shoulders and hips allowed for complete range of motion.

Jill reached up and unclipped Stephanie's right covered hand from above her head and brought it down to Stephanie's side where it was clipped to a hook on the side of the torso. Jill repeated the procedure with Stephanie's left hand. Stephanie struggled a bit but soon realized she was hopelessly trapped.

"And now we will protect that pretty pink pussy from unauthorized use," Jill smiled.

She slid a metal chastity strap between Stephanie's legs and fastened it to the metal torso.

Peter watched helplessly from the physician's table as Stephanie's sex was placed under lock and key. Peter could not help but get aroused at his girlfriend now clad in metal chastity.

"Last but not least," Jill added grabbing another handful of chains, leather and metal. "I can't have you running away on me."

With that Jill fastened cuffs around Stephanie's thighs and ankles and connected them with very short chains allowing only for a small amount of separation.

"I'm sure Peter filled you in on the nature of the locks on your devices, not that you can tamper with them," Jill laughed. "Jane take them to their room. Fit Peter with cuffs, mitts and chains before releasing him."

Jane nodded lifted Stephanie to her feet and motioned her to follow as Jane wheeled Peter out of Jill's room. Stephanie shuffled, her chains ringing with each step.

When they got to the room Jane did as requested by Jill and left the room, locking the door from the outside. Peter looked at Stephanie, and she at him. They shuffled towards each other and pressed their shackled bodies together in as much of an embrace as their bonds would allow.

The stood together, silently pondering their fate. Never were they so close to eachother locked in their own prisons. Peter's penis swelled and Stephanie's pussy wet, but there was nothing they could do to satisfy each other.

12