All Comments on 'Possession'

by Margin Walker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
brother

i always thought i was an only child...but a perverted, twisted, saex hungry rapist of defenseless young women must be related to me somehow. hello long lost brother, lets go dp a virgin.

CaterinaMCaterinaMalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful Writing

This piece is like rice chocolate, with one taste you want to eat the whole block. I commend Margin Walker for writing such as bold and imaginative piece and if people don't get it, they dont get it... simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You always give your best !!!!

I like your stories...always makes me....finger harder baby ....sincerly...Sweethang

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Did she finish the rum?

He should go back for more. Definitely should have taken her ass, too.

I've always wanted to experience sex while passed out, see what kinds of dreams it creates, and how much my body would remember. This was so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Implausible

repeated same sequences endlessly; girl orgasms multiple times, is fucked for hours in multiple positions, gets wet, dry, is tongued, licked, frenchkissed, is stuck to rapist by dried come, unstuck, moans, spasms, cunt repeatedly grips his penis, has ear licked, and is cleaned and redressed, and NEVER ONCE OPENS HER EYES! GIVE ME A BREAK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous you got it!

I love it when people try writing. You can NOT do wrong if you try. If you try and fuck up, then try again. If you try and fuck and then don't learn, you wasted time and talent. Try again margin

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2nd page is redundant.

The 1st page had me having to hold back cumming all over myself (and then I did at the bottom) and I even waited a while until I was horny again to read the 2nd page...but the 2nd page just feels really redundant...it's like dude you already got away with fucking a girl in her sleep and now you not only want to have her a 2nd time, but it's GOT to be doggy style?

come on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

The style of writing and phrases used for describing the orgasms were incredible. I feel like it actually had momentum. And the attention to the detail of body placement is superb in that it feels like you were describing the sexual acts from my own memories. I can picture everything so clearly, like I am the narrator (I'm a woman, and don't usually get into the male first person narrations very well). The narrator approaches her like she is a long time lover he cares about and feels very comfortable with. It's very intimate. And the focus on the details of the cock playing around at the vagina was hot hot hot. I appreciated that it didn't end after the first round, because it left me wanting more. Now I have to find your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I may be wrong, but!

I found this story too repetitious and eventually boring. I had to pass over a lot of the reading to see if it got any better. While I'm not a fan of "wham bam thank you mam" Who really wants to know "I put her hand here or there, I lifted her left leg, I lifted her right leg". there was just too much of it and losing the more important emotions in the story. Such as what feelings toward the girl did the man have. Did he care she could get pregnant. There were a lot of emotions that could have been explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes.

More. Let him have her agin. But no is he aware offvit and she love it

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
way to wordy

way to wordy and took forever to get from point a to point b. he is constantly moving this part of her or that part etc... it gets confusing and tedious. sorry.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

This is a good way to go to prison for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy fuck that was hot

I love your writing. Very detailed. As a women, this is my complete fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Detail is obviously imperative to a good story, but this started to feel like the hokey pokey with all the i moved my left leg here I put her right leg there over and over lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked the exact detail description like sure I could’ve imagined it but most stories don’t include it so this was a unique experience 8/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous