Possession Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still thinking it through when the water turned off and the curtain flew back. Bailey gave him a seductive grin as water dripped down her body. "Oh, better late than never I suppose."

"I...I'm sorry, I..."

She stepped out of the tub and came towards him. She pressed against him with her lithe, wet body. She looked up at him, daring him to make a move. All he could do was take shallow breaths. She had him. "Would you like to towel me off?"

"What?" was all Ryan could manage.

Her smile never left her lips as she reached over and plucked a towel from a shelf, and handed it to Ryan. "Here. You can get the water off me. It's everywhere though, so you'll have to be thorough."

Ryan's hand was shaking as he pressed the towel to her. His eyes were locked onto hers as he began to move it over her front.

"There's quite a bit that wants to cling to these," she cooed.

He looked down. Her tits were right there. They were as beautiful as ever. He rubbed the towel over them. She reached out and squeezed his rigid cock. He let out a breath that he hadn't known he was holding. He remembered he couldn't let her put a bra on. He needed to focus. He'd dry her off, and then get her into the bedroom.

Tabitha/Bailey never stopped smiling as Ryan rubbed the towel all over her. She loved how he slowed in certain places, lingering on her breasts and rear. He made sure to get those places much drier than the rest of her. He got so close that she could feel his breath on her skin. This was so fun, playing the seductress. She had no problem getting men in her other body, but she had never been someone's fantasy girl. But now here she was, with a decent looking freshman who was completely smitten with the body she possessed. She wanted him to take her like he did earlier, to have his eyes be upon her and drink in her beauty.

"Thank you," she purred. "Now let me just grab my bra and-"

Ryan dropped the towel, grabbed her arm and pulled her close. He heard her exhale right before his lips connected with hers. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling her warm skin, letting her tongue wrestle with his. He let it happen longer than he intended. It was so good. He didn't want to fight it. He didn't want it to stop. But it must.

He broke off the kiss and said with feigned confidence, "Let's go to your room."

He started to pull her, but she skipped past him and yanked him through her bedroom door. She pushed him onto her bed and began to unbutton his pants.

"No, no," Ryan sputtered. "Let's just cuddle for a bit. Like you wanted to before."

Tabitha lifted Bailey's leg and let her foot press down gently on Ryan's dick. "As hard as you are, I think you want to do more than cuddle."

After a groan escaped him, Ryan tried putting his own foot down. "I'm not going to sleep with you again until you're out of Bailey's body."

"Well gee champ, that's really not going to work for me. I'll go outside naked if you prefer and start knocking on doors until I find someone ready and willing. I know Reggie would be."

"No, you don't have to do that!"

Tabitha cocked Bailey's head. "I don't? Who's going to make me stay?"

"If you need me to get you off, I can...I can do that."

Bailey's mouth twitched. "Oh, okay. You won't stick your dick in me out of some weird loyalty to her, even though she agreed to stay at that possession party. But you'll lick her pussy, is that it?"

"I could use my finger," Ryan suggested.

"No, if that's the way it's going to be..." Tabitha said as she plopped her butt next to him on the bed. "...you're going to use your mouth." She lay back and spread her legs. She watched him, waiting for him to make a move. She didn't have to wait long as he slid down to his knees and turned towards her.

He looked at her blonde, neatly shaved snatch. It was all clean for him and glistened invitingly. He put his hands on her legs to steady himself, then leaned forward. He smelled her first. Tabitha had used her body wash, which had a tropical, coconut smell. He extended his tongue, unsure of where to lick. He'd never done this before, so he decided to just go straight up the middle. Bailey's soft moan gave him encouragement, and he did it again.

"That's good, but focus here," she said, pointing towards her clit. "And mix it up. Don't just go up and down with your tongue, but side to side and around."

He followed her instructions, and after a few minutes, he felt Bailey's thighs clamp down on his head.

"Stick your tongue inside me!" she ordered.

Ryan wanted to argue that it was hard to move, but he managed to wiggle his head lower, and stuck out his tongue as far as he could. He felt his tongue go between her velvet folds. This is where her taste came from. Saliva gushed from his mouth, adding to her moisture. He didn't know that his nose was rubbing against her clit at the same time, but he figured he was doing something right as he felt her body begin to shake and her legs tighten around him even more.

"Fuck! Right there! Right there! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Eat Bailey's pussy! You love this pussy don't you! Stick your tongue all the way up inside her Ryan! Yes! Right there! Do it! Do it for Bailey!"

Ryan felt Bailey's body quiver and shake as she cried out in pleasure. Then the pressure on his head released as her thighs stopped squeezing, and he fell backward onto his butt. Tabitha/Bailey had fallen onto her bed. Within seconds, he heard her breathing deepen, and knew she was asleep. He got up and gazed at her naked backside. He could admire it forever. He hoped he'd have the opportunity again. It would all depend on how Bailey reacted in the morning when Tabitha hopped out.

He stood, ready to go crash on her couch. He had one foot out her doorway, when he heard her mumble, "No. Sleep here." He looked over, and she was patting the empty space next to her on the bed.

He couldn't help but smile as he approached her. He picked her up slightly and positioned her on one side of the bed. He pulled the blanket and sheet down from the other side, then moved her over, and covered her up. He stood watching her like that for a few minutes as his brain warred with itself. One side wanted to go into the other room and jerk off so his dick would finally relent. The other didn't want to leave her sight just in case Tabitha tried...well, he wasn't sure what she'd try. He had the possession sticker after all. This would all be over soon. In the end, he decided the closer he was to her, the better. He got in the bed fully clothed on top of the blanket, told his dick to shut up, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

"Wake up!" Topher yelled at the couple slumbering in one of his guest rooms.

Frank groggily registered the man, and tried to protest. "What? Why? It's dark out."

"This isn't a hotel, Frank" Topher snapped. "Everyone else split half an hour ago. So get your shit, and get out."

"But I paid for a longer sticker," Frank argued.

"That doesn't mean you live here. And you don't want to be here when she...when, never mind. Just hurry up and leave."

"What time is it?" Kim's voice asked.

Frank looked at his phone. "Almost 4am. C'mon, grab Kim's clothes and purse and let's go."

"Where? I can't go back to my dorm like this," Steven/Kim whined.

Frank frowned as he threw his clothes on. "How about I get us a hotel. That way we can keep...you know."

Steven felt Kim's face get hot. Was he blushing? Did he actually want more of this? "I...I feel gross." It was true. The sex had been a workout, and there was sweat in areas Steve had never had to worry about before.

"You just need a shower and a change of clothes. Tell you what. How about I take you to your dorm and you pack a bag, and then-"

"I just told you I'm not going to my dorm like this!"

"Not your dorm. Kim's dorm. Get something clean for her to wear for...a bit longer."

Steve noticed that Frank had trailed off. The sticker lasted only 24 hours. Did Frank want him to reuse it when the time was up? Steve didn't want that. 90 seconds was fine, very fine. 24 hours was almost too much. To go another round for that long was out of the question. But why did the thought of it make his pussy tingle?

"I guess," Steven/Kim finally agreed.

Fifteen minutes later, Frank pulled up to Kim's dorm. "She's room 337. Her key is in her purse, but it probably won't be locked if her roommate's there."

"She's got a roommate?"

"Yeah. Sasha, a senior. Hm, you know, that's something weird actually. I thought she would have been at the party tonight. Kim only came because Sasha told her she'd be there. Kim likes to have someone to socialize with other than me. She tried to make me leave early when Sasha was a no show. Man, to think I almost missed all this?"

"Her name's Sasha."

"Yeah."

"And they're like, best friends or whatever?" Steven/Kim asked worriedly.

Frank gave a sharp laugh. "Well, I know Sasha would like to be more."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she's into chicks. She's hit on Kim more than once, which has annoyed the hell out of her. But they still get along real well mostly, I think."

"You think?"

"Well, Kim does complain about her a lot to me. But if I try to say anything negative about her, she'll defend her and tell me to shut up."

"Women," Steven/Kim said with a head shake.

They both laughed.

Steven/Kim proceeded to open the door. There was a brief pause, then Kim's face looked back at Frank with a raised eyebrow, "Any requests?"

"What do you mean?"

Kim's face blushed. "Like, is there any particular outfit you want to see her in?"

Frank sat up straighter and was suddenly all business. "Yes! She's got a red thong that...but also this blue bra that makes her tits look-oh wait! There's this black latex number. She's only ever worn it once, when we were first dating. It was the whole package. Made her body look dynamite. I'd love to see her in that again."

Kim's soft laughter filled the car. "Okay. A red thong, blue bra. And black latex. See you in a few."

Frank watched her ass sashay away. It was very early. He was still tired. But he knew it was going to be a good day. The thought of Steve leaving Kim's body later today was a very unfortunate prospect in the back of his mind. Kim's laughter just then had been so much nicer than her usual, mocking laugh that was usually directed towards him. He'd hear it again soon enough though. But he didn't have to think about that now. He distracted himself easily enough by fantasizing about how Kim had looked in that black latex.

Steven found Kim's room with no trouble. It was a different building, but his dorm was laid out much the same way. He checked the doorknob, and sure enough, it was unlocked. The door opened into a dark room, and Steve could only make out vague shapes from the glow of the lights in the hallway.

He must have stood there for a little too long, because a woman's voice yelled from inside, "Close the door!"

"Right!" Steven/Kim said in a loud whisper, as he ushered himself inside and shut the door with more force than he intended. "Sorry."

There was no response, so he quietly made his way to the middle of the room. Kim's feet tripped on a shoe. Steven recovered quickly, but then gasped and swore as he discovered a hard corner that belonged to a chair. This was not going well. How was he supposed to pack a bag in a dark room he'd never been in before. He needed light. He reached back into the purse and extracted Kim's phone. He turned on the flashlight app. It lit up the small room, and he quickly turned it back off again. He had his bearings though, and he moved to the dresser that he was pretty sure belonged to Kim.

He pulled open the top drawer, and Kim's hands touched silk. He was touching her panties. Steve felt the familiar tingle in Kim's crotch. It had never really gone away, not since possessing her body with the 24 hour sticker. He told himself it was why he was okay with...with letting Frank do things to him.

He turned the light back on and peered inside, rummaging around as best he could. He found the red thong right away. It had a lace trim around the front, and was practically see through in the middle. The back was just a piece of floss. Steve didn't relish having that bit of fabric up his ass, but figured that argument didn't hold sway after he'd had a dick in his pussy.

He grabbed a few other things, like socks, a couple bras. He didn't see a blue bra though. He opened the next drawer and found shirts. He pulled out a few, putting them on top of the dresser. He was going to need a bag to carry this stuff. The next two drawers had more shirts, towels, and an orange bikini. He took the bikini. He was about to look elsewhere for the black latex and a bag, when that same girl's voice interrupted his search.

"You might as well turn the light on. I'm wide awake thanks to your phone and all the noise you keep making."

"Sorry," Kim's voice whispered. "Do you know where a bag is?"

"You don't have to whisper dummy." The girl's voice suddenly took on a tone of excitement. "I tried to wait up for you, but didn't make it. Tell me all about the party!"

"The party?" Steven/Kim asked meekly.

The woman Steven only knew as Sasha got up quickly from the bed and turned on the light. She looked at her roommate with curious excitement. Sasha had expected Kim to yell at her for not being there. What she wouldn't tell Kim was that she had no intention of ever being at that particular party. "Yeah. The fucking party. The one at Topher's I said you needed to go to. I know you went, cause you texted me like ten times asking where I was."

Steven wasn't sure how to respond at first. The girl seemed ready for a fight. "Uh, yeah. You were supposed to be there, weren't you? Why didn't you show?"

Sasha suddenly moved very close to Kim, and examined her with a piercing stare. "Something came up," she lied. "How come you're not angry? I expected you to launch into a tirade at me the second you got home. But you didn't. You came stumbling in here in the dark, trying to be all quiet and shit."

"Uh, oh, I...I am pissed. Very pissed," Kim/Steven said as he attempted and failed and making Kim seem angry. For good measure, he stepped back and lightly punched Sasha's shoulder. "Don't ever do that to me again."

Any distance that remained between them vanished. Steve could feel Sasha's breath on Kim's lips. He could smell the mouthwash she must have used before going to bed. He could feel her smaller breasts push up against his own. His own breathing quickened.

"Gee, Kim," Sasha whispered coolly. "You're not acting like yourself right now."

Steven tried to move back, but bumped up against the dresser. "Uh, I'm just really tired."

"That's never stopped you from bitching at me before. You yell at me if I borrow your clothes, or leave stuff on the floor, or about a million other things. And you especially hate it if I leave you high and dry at a party. But here you are, not even angry." She saw Kim about to protest and stopped her by putting a hand on her cheek. "No, you're not angry, so don't even try. I think you're feeling something else, because you are someone else."

Why did she have to be so close? "What?" Kim sputtered.

"Shh," Sasha purred while her hand slid down the length of Kim's arm. "Let me tell you why I think that. You see, I've been to one of Topher's extra special parties before. Not the usual kind with the alcohol and mind altering substances, but the kind where people get a little more...possessive."

"I don't know what you mean," Kim's voice squeaked.

"And I bet as hot as you are, that you got passed around like a party favor, didn't you? I bet you can barely remember what happened there, can you? I know I sure couldn't when I went last year."

"Oh, you're right," Kim agreed quickly. "Yeah, I can't remember."

"And judging by your behavior, I'd say you were so popular, that someone went and bought a day pass to wear you home, didn't they?" Sasha watched as Kim just stood there with her mouth agape. "And based on your silence, I'd say I'm absolutely correct!" She stepped back from her roommate and twirled around in a celebratory fashion. "This is fantastic! I knew you'd get possessed, but to get worn home! Ha! That happened to me too! Remember when I was acting all strange that one day last October? No, of course you wouldn't. You're not really here. This is awesome. I can say anything and do anything right now, and she won't remember it!"

"No, I...I guess she won't."

"This is too perfect. Who's inside you right now? It's not her boyfriend, is it? Is it you, Frank? Did you possess your hot girlfriend so you could feel her tits whenever you wanted?"

"No. But Frank was the one who got me the sticker. He asked me to use it on her and..."

Sasha's eyebrows went up. "Whoa. That's fucked up. I knew their relationship was on the rocks, but damn! Can't totally blame him though. She can be a real pain sometimes. So, who's in there then?" She asked as she peered closer. Then she changed her mind and backed away. "You know what, I don't want to know. Just tell me if you're a girl or a guy."

Steven shrugged Kim's shoulders. "A guy."

Sasha nodded. "Excellent. That means you'll be up for whatever perverted stuff I come up with." Sasha reached out with both hands and proceeded to fondle Kim's boobs through her shirt. "You've probably already squeezed these a bunch, haven't you?"

Steven really liked the direction this conversation had taken. "Uh, yeah."

"Of course you have," Sasha said with a greedy smile. "You know, I've tried this with the real Kim before, once when she was really drunk. She let me grope her for almost a minute. I got under her bra off, and began to fondle her titties. And then she pulled away and started laughing. She had the nerve to laugh in my face, and call me a stupid dyke. She told me nothing would ever happen between me and her, but she thought it was hilarious to tease me. She still laughs if I ever look at her a second too long. But you won't laugh at me tonight, will you, Kim?"

Steven could barely hear her. He was so distracted by this hot girl's hands on his boobs. "Laugh at what?"

Sasha giggled, then gently pulled Kim's shirt over her head. "Will you tell me to stop fondling you, or stop me from doing this?"

"Stop you from-" That was all Steven had time for before Sasha's mouth cut off any more words. She kissed Steven/Kim passionately for a full minute. While she did, she let her hands roam over her roommate's body. A gentle caress here, a sharp squeeze there. When it ended, Steve/Kim was breathless.

Sasha whispered into Kim's ear, "I've seen Kim's body naked in this room, quite often. I've thought about touching it. Letting my hands wander over it. I'm real glad someone used a day pass on you."

"Why'd you kiss..."

"Because I can," Sasha winked. Then she began to take off Kim's pants. "The real Kim likes to be in control. Likes to tell everyone what to do and when to do it. But right now, you'll let me be in charge, won't you?"

Kim's head slowly nodded at the girl who had sunk to her knees and was kissing her tight stomach. "But...Frank's waiting for me outside."

Sasha giggled, and then gave a lecherous smile. "Well, tell that hot boyfriend of yours to come on up."

"But I thought...why would you want him to..."

"Well that's where Kim always got it right. Sure, I've always lusted after her, but I play for both teams."

Steven thought he had died and gone to heaven. Then he realized Frank would think the same thing, especially if... "Uh, before I call him, can you tell me where Kim's black latex outfit is?"

To be continued...

12