Post-Dinner Party Punishment

Story Info
A bygone era’s husband punishes his wife for her etiquette.
1k words
3.66
29.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has pushed her so that she is bent over the railing of their bed, her bottom half resting over the lower metal curve of the 'M' shaped footboard. Her bodice is still fully covering her breasts, but her skirts have been bunched up at her waist in the back and her pantaloons and knickers are pulled low around her calves. Her slim belly feels the coolness of the rail as her ample bottom is bare and naturally tilted upward for the coming onslaught. She feels her husband's hot breath on the exposed skin.

He suddenly parts her, his tongue exploring her vagina tantalizingly slowly and he grins when he hears a tiny moan and her words escape her throat. "But sir, I am to be punished..?" The sentence ends as a question. He says, "Do not worry, that is coming...little one." On the word 'one', he slips a finger inside her and thumbs her sensitive clit. She moans and pushed herself further into his hand, but he pulls his finger out quickly and spanks the right cheek of her bottom.

She cries out and it turns into a whimper as she wiggles to avoid reaching back to rub the newly sore spot. "As much as I agree with you about our governor's politics, I cannot have you telling his aide that in our own home!" her husband stays, sternly. He spanks her methodically on each cheek 4 or 5 times. Seeing the seat of her bottom and tops of her thighs grow pink at his hand makes him more erect and he grins in spite of himself.

"But the aide in question is Robert, you've known him since you were small!" the wife cries, wincing at her own frantic boldness. That earns her bottom a nice flat slap in the middle of both cheeks, and luckily she clenched slightly to avoid her softer areas taking the sting.

"Friend or no, he was to be considered a government official this day. Now, part yourself. Do not think I hadn't noticed your deflection of the last one."

She reluctantly uses her hands to spread the cheeks of her buttocks, and with only her head and shoulders to balance her she is on her tip toes. Not wanting to truly hurt his wife, the husband takes out a small leather crop from the drawer behind him and traces it from her exposed anus to her labia, causing her to shiver. He puts 5 or 6 sharp slaps on each. He rubs her with two fingers as she lightly sniffles and uses his hand to spank her thighs and bottom for hard 20 licks. Her body jumps at each one, causing her skin to ripple. Her husband gets harder still.

She is almost sobbing now, and chokes out, "Sir, I promise to be better!" He smiles, rubbing her reddening cheeks in a feather-light manner. He has been craving her all evening. Her husband bends low to her ear and to her surprise whispers, "I believe this is enough punishment for the night. Now, since you are currently indisposed, I should like to take my wife in the marital way."

He steps back and watches as her swelling vagina glistens in the candlelight of their bedroom. Undoing his belt and lowering his own suit pants, he takes his penis in his right hand and guides it into her wet and waiting hole. She moans as the whole length of him enters and fills her, and she feels his testicles on her clit.

They stay there for a moment, but then the husband begins to thrust as he grabs her around the hips. They are still slightly under her bodice and skirts, and somehow the feeling of the fabric on his knuckles turns him on more. He rubs his wife's naked back and leans over to toy with her nipples, feeling her tighten around him as she bites the blanket to keep from moaning loudly and alerting their waiting guests downstairs. The guests in question still think she is receiving some kind of punishment and that her husband must be being polite.

The wife's best friend, Robert's wife, knows better and discretely asks to be escorted to powder her nose in the ladies room. She smirks at what she is planning for herself while imagining what's happening to the woman upstairs.

As this is happening, the husband begins undoing his wife's corset while still inside her, and once she is free he pulls out of her and flips her around to face him. Her face is rosy and her eyes are shining. He pulls her to the edge of the bed to where her hot buttocks touch the cool metal once again. Her knees are up, and he enters her once more.

She surprises him then by wrapping her legs around his waist, so he hoists her up and clutches her sore bottom in his hands, sliding her up and down on his throbbing cock while her full breasts are bouncing at his chin. He dips his face down between them and kisses and licks the skin with each thrust of their lower halves.

He can tell she is near ecstasy, her insides desperately clutching at his member, and he uses his weight to throw them both on the bed with him on top and thrusts into her hard and fast. He puts a hand over her mouth as she begins to scream and writhe in pleasure, her orgasm pulsing around him. This causes his own release, and he pumps himself into her while he pants heavily and slowly moves in and out.

He brings a cloth and lovingly cleans between her wet legs and vagina, causing her to twitch and smile at the sensitivity. As a duty, he asks her to stand so that he can pull her knickers and pantaloons over her still-red bottom (smacking each cheek once more for good measure) and draws her skirts down over the area to make her a proper lady again. She does a quick job of her hair and rouge, and he restyles his own hair. They smile at one another and head back downstairs to their dinner party.