All Comments on 'Post-Dinner Party Punishment'

by RedLipsBookworm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Any story that only features spouses as sex partners gets at least a 4* from me. Mostly because the author shows that intimacy and fulfilling stimulating sex works without a third party in a marriage! Well done!

RedLipsBookwormRedLipsBookwormabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey anon, as a budding writer who writes what turns me on personally, what tips do you have for me? I understand if you think it’s garbage, but why?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Certainly was original. The cuckservatives will hate it, but it was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@marrenw…once again you show your ignorance as to the entire category of Loving Wives. You whine like a little girl over every story containing extramarital sex, and yet, had you a brain larger than a walnut, you would have seen that is the very description of this category. I suppose until you smarten up a bit, we will all be forced to endure your clueless ramblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband brought me to our bedroom on a night his boss was over and I mistakenly corrected him. He swatted my ass until I apologized. Then when finished we saw his boss in the doorway and my husband let him spank me. He had me lie on his lap and his boss swatted my ass, then rubbed it to feel better. I didn’t tell my husband but his boss slipped his pinky into my pussy as he rubbed me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice sexy story, thanks for sharing.

2 other comments and both are overreactions?!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cucks are going to very upset on this one. They prefer to share their wives and turn them into whores.

RedLipsBookwormRedLipsBookwormabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Matt! :)

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

By gone age indeed. In this day and age, I think a little S&M role play inside the marriage is ok, if both are consensually involved.

RedLipsBookwormRedLipsBookwormabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind comments! It’s so hard for me to put my thoughts into the world but you make me want to write more now :)

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Agree with mattenw about any story involving only a husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story, would love to read more like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous