All Comments on 'Post-It-Note Confession'

by MattressThrasher

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story...

Has been done. The other story was better. What happened when the whore picked up her stuff? Who was with her? What happened to her friends? 3* for effort. Try again with some emotion.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering. Feels like it needed more development.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

I don't know what's worse, the fucking cheating cunt or the fucking pricks who are now ex-friends. Luckily our shocked former groom had one good friend.

Could have been longer but why? Everything that needed to be said was said.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A nice story

Short but it gets the job done, and at least he learned the truth before he took his wedding vows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Rushed.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Okay

Okay beginning but it lacked dramatic tension. The reader was not really waiting to see what happened. There was the sick possibility that he was going to turn into some kind of cuckold, but the set up wasn't there. Too predictable. The question these stories always put in my mind is how could a guy not know what was going on? This was a conspiracy, there were at least 4 people who were screwing him over. It is hard to keep that quiet for a long period of time. This demands an investigation. Who else knew? Who else is guilty? Personally, I would run down all the leads. I would also invest in a small bit of revenge. I would not give my life over to revenge, but I would enlist trusted friends and family in helping me damage if not ruin the reputations, and if possible the lives of those involved.

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Walking out of a wedding !

Oh wow what big revenge..... NOT! What a wimp

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
""Yeah your right"

It's mistakes like that that take away from a story. This one had no plot to speak of. It made no sense that he waited until the wedding to toss her out. It made no sense that the wife allowed his best friend to see that she was a gang bang slut. This was just weak..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

(By the recent standards of this site). At least it didn't involve a man who enjoys being a cuck. On that basis, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars!

A real man! This site needs more writers with balls instead of all the dickless, cocksucking, cucks on here! Keep writing Bro!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Needed Better Revenge

Maybe somehow project the video for everyone to see!

Also, Davy's such a good friend, but he does't try to stop things?

And don't they notice him recording the gang bang?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spelling

ALTAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Most dearest

Along with 'your right', just examples of what little talent you have.

Learn English, for fuck's sake.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Nothing to it

This story seems like it was written in about fifteen minutes. If I were sitting in a bar, and the guy sitting next to me told me this story, I'd probably find it amusing. But as "literature", it doesn't really work for me.

Given the high praise these types of stories receive, I can't help but wonder if some guys jerk off to these "revenge" stories. I suspect that it's a strange type of fetish. To each his own.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Overly melodramatic and ridiculous

Get everyone to the wedding and walk out? What a douche. The guests should punch his lights out for wasting their time.

CharleyTCharleyTalmost 10 years ago
How was this a "Post-It Note Confession"?

There was NO confession. Actually she never even mentioned it until he showed her the proof AND then claimed it was only a one time thing. Obviously English is not your first language. Get an editor who does speak English and knows the vocabulary which they use in their writings.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
3 stars.

Interesting story but too short and not plausible.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Good and bad

Good: Putting note on underside of toilet seat (in a shared apartment) is genius. Future Hubby is MUCH more likely to be the only one to see it!

Bad: If the Bulls are posited as friends of FH, why were they NOT invited to his batchelor-party? And why did Davy decide to NOT go to the party? Agree that grandstanding at the wedding is in VERY poor taste! Editing is Very Poor!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OTT

Doesn't even merit a *1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
maybe

She can marry Jake Berry or Lou instead then maybe they can all 4 then live in peaceful matrimony. One wife 4 men Whose baby is it whose she sleeping with tonight lol I wish them well Not her Just the 3 guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

A few mistakes an editor would have caught but a nice revenge story based on a public embarrassement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars for.......

Effort. Wish they had 3.5 star. Round up to 4 stars for enjoyment. Wish it was lengthen to see result after the confrontation. What happen to so call friends. Side POV from her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
revenge tale

his friend confessed to knowing or finding out what was going on. the revenge

was telling everyone what a slut she is at the wedding. the pay off was the

three boys got well known for being scum and he did not have to go to jail .

the wedding gifts were returned to the store. short tale but it happens in life.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Confession?

More like an alert.

Started good. It jumped into an ending with little to no support.

Suggestion: Flesh out the day before the wedding thoughts of Steve and possibly Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good start

But it felt like it was over before it started. I just think that it had real possibilities but that there was too little information or detail. I would have liked to understand or hear his thought process after he found out. When and what did he tell his family? Thanks for the effort.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 10 years ago
too short

It's a cliché story, so it needs much more thorough and preferably novel treatment. The writing was passable, but there wasn't much room for mistake. ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmm

Done before a thousand times and at least 990 of them are better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too short and passable at best

It's as if you wanted to end this ASAP. You have his confrontation at the wedding, followed by one quick and dirty paragraph. Why did she do this? What was her reaction when she heard the audio? Why did his friends do this? What are the real reactions? How did her father take this news, especially if you go by the tradition that the bride's family pays for most of the wedding. (This may be outdated, but some do still do this.) You don't need to run this into the ground, but something to flesh this out would have raised it above the mundane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The best solution

I think the most important, the story showed a calm and clever solution for this situation. The most important to avoid violance, because the modern life brought prison punishment for seriouse violance. 5*****. I think to show without violance Revenge is the best Author aim or to show the Author how the character(s) avoid the prison...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Last time happy No!

The author wrote the foundation of this story was true life experience. I am curiouse how many% of the wedding preparations goes to abandon the wedding. It may be the majority before some days the wedding day, but the last time No is not too many in the true life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to short a speech at the alter

should have told the whole story and givin every one a copy of the video, I would have loves to see the dad reaction to the video, I would have thrown her out of my house too.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
confession ??

It would be a confession if the friend was saying that he had sex with her.

All Davy said he did was watch and take pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well....

...at least, he's not in to creampies. and most of all, not into sucking the dicks of his ex-friends.

john1946john1946almost 10 years ago
Short

but oh so nice. A very well thought way to handle the problem.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
No violence.

But it had a helluva impact. Now her entire family knows what kind of person Would-be-Wifey is, and her parents know what kind of a slut they raised. At least he got out before saying "I Do" and having to get an annulment or divorce later on. lol

It should have been called "Post-It-Note Warning", though. Nobody confessed to anything.

Still 5 Stars.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Strange

A familiar story but something did not click.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
if this was embellished

I would hate to see the short version

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Essentially

An outline of a story. Alas, nothing especially new, unique of worth repeating.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Oh come on...

Yeah the story was a little thin. I thought the writer probably got excited. He had a good idea. He got a real good start on it, and like many of us he jumped a tad too soon. There's still a good story there; a story Mattress Thrasher could develop. See here aside from the 'alter' thing; a simple error it was sound, not waterproof, but sound. He has a good idea. Now let's see if he can take this and do more with it.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Ah carvohi . as per Tommy and Helen?

Listen Thrasher - this story is less like thrashing a dead horse, than pulping it to fucking glue. Gets some origin. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No good

He needs learn to enjoy watching her group sex sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So she screws around

What is the problem. My wife blew a coworker a week after we got married. Hey she's a great cocksucker and I get a lot of that.

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
That's the thing cahvori

Good writing is taking a basic idea and expanding on it successfully. If it was JUST the idea, the world would be full of great writers

Look at Crime and Punishment. Plot: Man kills a pawn broker for money, feels guilty, meets a whore, confesses and goes to jail.

It is the additions which make good writing.

And sometimes the point of writing is just the idea itself. O Henry and his 'Gift of the Magi' clocked in at very few pages but is a classic.

This story is two things: the clue and the vows. We need more of a journey than that. It's a clever clue. It isn't too bad a speech. But it's just that.

What is missing from this story is a few things.

His emotional reaction

Her emotional reaction

WHY he thought she was going through the motions

WHY these three cock in the mouths thought they could publically get away with this shit.

What exactly 'good friend Davy' was doing there getting HIS piece of Kelly (ignored by the author)

WHO these three cocksuckers were.

It's not a bad idea at all. But I don't know these people, and so I don't care about these people. The protagonist seems as bloodless as any man I've read about.

Sorry to go long, but I am always interested in what makes a story good and not good.

This wasn't bad, but it needs a bit more spark and polish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just in Time

bill...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Hey. "Anonymous"...

...so you´ve got no name, love cuckolding stories and are married to your own professional whore. Okay...but: Are you really stupid enough to be proud of it?

Seems so to me, reading your comment.

As fot this story: Nice one, but a bit short. Nevertheless I gave her 3*

blackswordblackswordover 9 years ago

Too short, and also it' a warning not a confession. it could have been better if he show to everyone the video after he sent it in the net. Maybe you can show also what happened to her after it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Short not at all sweet -

Yeah a warning vs. a confession -

But cool device with the post-it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whats wrong

She was obviously upset and probably would have made a great wife now that she repented.

I can't see why they couldn't reconcile and live a happy fulfilling life.Some people are just too unforgiving... or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

for your work and effort.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Read it Again

What's worse, a cheating fiancée or the friends fucking her? My guess is both are equally despicable. Luckily our groom found out in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You weren't very clever.

I must say you did it nicely....except the timing. You should never have shown at the wedding. Now you have made an enemy of her father. Even if he detests his daughter he will detest you even more to defend his honor and pride. That wasn't too clever.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IT WAS A ONE--TIME THING

once before the wedding, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have some experience in this matter

but my problem I did not find out until years later...

makarowcemakarowceover 7 years ago
tazz317

fuck you asshole

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Revenge?

The three "friends" should not get off that easy. A second chapter documenting how each met with strange painful accidents starting six months later just when they thought they were safe...

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

For makarow, lay of Tazz, douchebag.

Trying to figure out what the hell he is talking about in his comments are oft times more entertaining than the stories... like this one.

WTF, that's revenge? A pussy's idea of it anyways.

Everyone gets off with what they did except the poor cheating cunt's father since he probably paid for the whole thing.

Stupid story that at least was VERY short.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Holy shit. With friends like these, who needs enemies?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good but shallow

Good idea, but lacking in depth. We learned nothing about any of the people involved. Why did the three amigos get away clean. Just too short.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Not Finished!

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfover 5 years ago
3 stars

3 stars since you didn't finish the story

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Needs a more complete ending

You should continue it a bit further. He needs to find someone else, get married and have a family. She needs to see her actions have destroyed her life - at least for several years - she needs to be know publicly as a cheating slut, and no good guy would touch her for several years - she's just not qualified to be a wife or mother. As for the 3 ex-friends, they really need public humiliation and if possible job loss, and a severe beating.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Too short

Need more burn..weddings always have the posterboards of pictures of the couple as they grew up. Just add one more of the happy foursome. Just a random idea.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
More punishment

Pictures from video for wedding party etc

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Rare

Rare Mattress story where revenge is detailed and complete.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
The story of a true friend.

If it were me, I'd not let it wait for the day of the wedding. However, it makes for a better story this way. Everyone needs a true friend.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

Weakest ‘surprise evidence’ in the history of LW. Or close! No video of Best Buddy Davy boffing Sweetie in the couple’s apartment before writing the Post-It note? Why not ... she was toast anyway!

Incidentally, fiancé is the male. The female is fiancée. It’s a French thing, doncha know!

Cute, but Why the Fuck not save father-in-law (almost) some of his bucks by canceling out right after you get the video? He never hurt you ... his bitchy daughter did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6 months later I received a email from Kelly's dad.

In the title it just said "HONOUR RESTORED"

There was a link to a video and boy what a video.

It showed the systematic beating the 3 clown received from Kelly's father (who lost $25000 on her wedding) her brothers,uncles and several good friends of the family.

After this email he sent another which said simply "Don't be a stranger"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

It Seems that He had 1 true friend .. I would have done the same thing except .. I would have emailed the evidence while She was reading Her Vows ... I am sure Her whole Family would have been proud of Her .

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this is how you handle stuff

she's a unrepentant slut and proud of it. Till she lost her meal ticket.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, for one of the best fiance cheats before the wedding stories. Only thing that would make it better would be some pay back for Jakw, Berry, and Lou.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

3 for this one. It was marginal at best.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Great short story but would be better if there was more about the fallout.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great short story of a guy narrowly missing a speeding bullet. Love the way he got his revenge by exposing her at the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not at wedding unless you also put pictures taped under the seats

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not much of a story but a good bit of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ever, what just happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would've liked it to be more of a story. The thoughts, more of discussions - mainly after the cancelled ceremony, especially between the bride & her parents. What happened after? This was like a summary, not a story. Shame-- could've been a good one. -- Bob

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

Good start....where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting outline, when will you write the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written- author’s choice on how it goes. Supercritical should write their own

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much of a story...

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

You missed 1 crucial point - her dad may disown and disinherit her; at the very least she will be known as a cheating slut among her friends and family, and chances are any future wedding she'll have to pay for herself. The only way I see her having any relationship with her parents is for her to have some kids, and even then its not guaranteed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your character IS a wimpy cuckold regardless of what he thinks. He is an emasculated coward too chickenshit too exact revenge on the three "friends" or a fiance all of whom will laugh their collective asses off and ridicule him to everyone he knows. A sorry sorry sorry story.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Zzzzzzzzzzz….

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along…

orion2bear2orion2bear212 months ago

Only beginning of story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't know what the Anonymous is talking about, he exacted his revenge by exposing all four of them, they won't be laughing their asses off. Clearly, you did not read where it says he emailed the video to her friends and family, thus they all know what they did. Things won't be the same for those four, it's as he says they can continue to do it if they want, but they are likely too affected by the ridicule that they will get from now on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What would have happened if she got up first and saw the note? I presume the note was on the lid and not the seat. Anyway it would have probably have been too damp a location for the note to stay stuck on all night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous