Post-Lecture Flirtation

Story Info
An out of town business lecture takes a naughty turn.
2.6k words
3.73
11.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago, I attended a job-related convention. One of the guys I work with had an novel solution to a problem that has troubled out industry for years. From time to time, I helped him with it, but it was his baby. He was asked to give a presentation about it. Even though I had helped just somewhat, I ended up going to the convention on the company's dime. My job was to sit on the stand while he spoke. I needed to nod knowingly at certain comments and laugh at his jokes. The company didn't mind if I brought my wife along (so long as I covered her airfare). So, I brought her too.

The presentation was scheduled in one of the smaller lecture halls. Along with two other lectures, it started at 7:00 pm. Afterwards there might be some brief Q and A. That meant dinner would have to be either too early or too late. My wife and I decided to eat beforehand. Dinner was quicker than planned, so we arrived with time to burn. My co-worker was already there, and had his presentation set up. He had not thought about eating until we got there. He asked me to watch his stuff while he grabbed something quick. So, I walked up on the stand and found my seat next to his.

The lecture hall was something like you'd see in a university. The seats formed an arc around the podium. That way everyone could watch without craning their necks. My wife found a seat about half-way up on one end. I sat there with a dumb look on my face and watched people start to trickle in. After a while I noticed my wife smiling at someone. Thinking that my co-worker had come back, I looked in the direction of her smile. It wasn't him. Across the hall from my wife (almost a mirror-image of where she was sitting), some guy was finding his seat. He apparently noticed her smile because he gave her a slight nod and a quick smile as he sat down. Did they know each other? Given the distance from home and the nature of the lecture, that seemed unlikely. If they did know each other, you'd think that one or the other would have gone over to say 'hello'. I brushed it off and resumed my glazed expression as I waited. About ten seconds later, she looked towards him again and reached up to play with her hair. I muttered a soft, "uh-huh". He raised his hand slightly as if to say 'hello' again. Now I was paying attention.

Fearing that people would doze off, my co-worker kept the lights on and decided to do his presentation 'old school' with marker and white board. My only involvement was a brief acknowledgment at the beginning. I tried to remain attentive during the lecture, but my wife's exchange with her new 'boyfriend' had me monitoring them both instead of listening to the lecture. I had an epiphany. And a naughty one at that.

I'm not sure what the exact name for my kink is, but I like watching my wife flirt with other guys. She knows this because we have talked about it occasionally. A couple of times (when out of town) she has indulged me with mild and innocent flirting with strangers. Maybe tonight was just another one of those times. Since I had not 'reminded' her to flirt on this trip, I thought otherwise. The combination of being away from home, anonymity, and willing participants had me churning all sorts of fantasy scenarios. I just had to figure out how to get the two of them talking.

The lecture ended on time with polite applause. A few people made their way up front to talk to my co-worker... and maybe exchange business cards. I stood nearby, just in case. The guy my wife was flirting with looked at his phone for a few minutes. He wasn't really doing anything with it. The hall emptied quickly. Seeing my wife still seated, he took it as a sign to go over and talk to her. I couldn't really make out their conversation, but I watched carefully. I fully expected her to point towards me, followed by him making a hasty retreat. It didn't happen.

As my co=worker was wrapping things up with the last attendee, my wife and her BF were still smiling and talking up a storm. He made a subtle, but somewhat bold, move of reaching out and touching her elbow. She turned her eyes towards me as if to say, "Are you watching what he is doing?". I nodded in approval. She winked at me and I knew that this was on.

With just four of us left in the room, my co-worker gathered his stuff and nodded towards my wife asking, "You are...umm...hanging around a bit?"

I answered, "It looks that way. "

I complimented him on his presentation and told him that I'd see him at work in a few days. He just smiled and said, "thanks", then quietly left.

The BF finally realized that it was just the three of us left. Realizing the obvious, he pointed to the two of us and asked, "You two are together?"

My wife smiled and answered, "Yes, but you and I are just talking". She turned to me and said, "Ain't that right hon?"

I nodded knowingly and was about to say something when one of the venue staff poked their head in and asked, "Everything okay?"

I answered, "Yes. We're just friends doing a little catching up. Do we need to leave?"

He wavered saying, "Technically yes. We are wanting to shut down for the evening. But you can stay longer if you'd like. Just make sure the doors close behind you when you leave the room and when you exit the building. The cleaning crew will be here in about an hour. You will need to leave when they show up."

The conversation between my wife and her BF had started to wither at this point. He muttered something about having to go. She feigned disappointment. I drew nearer to the two of them and told them, "We don't to leave right now."

My wife asked, "Do you have something in mind?"

The BF got a concerned look on his face. I guess he was trying to figure out if he was going to get lucky or have his ass kicked.

I answered, "As a matter of fact, I do have something to suggest."

My wife said, "Let's hear it then."

I continued, "I'd like both of you to return to your chairs."

She interjected, "And?"

I finished, "...and without talking to each other. We'll just see what happens."

We both looked at the BF to gauge his interest. He said, "I'm not sure I understand. You want us to sit in our chairs and do what?"

I answered, "Whatever the two of you decide." I paused a moment before continuing, "Look, I caught that little elbow touch you gave my wife."

"Oh shit, she's your wife.", he exclaimed.

I answered, "Yes, she's my wife." then continued, "...who knows I like to watch her flirt. The two of you were getting along nicely. Do you know each other's names yet?"

They answered in unison, "No."

He added, "At least not yet."

I said, "Good, no names. Let's keep it that way. So, might I suggest either you both find a seat, or we wrap this up. What will it be?"

She said, "I'm game.", as she looked at her BF.

He raised his hand and with a dismissive gesture said, "Hell, why not.", as he proceeded back to the chair he occupied during the lecture. As he sat down, he asked, "Like this?" as he leaned back to get comfortable.

I answered, "Exactly" then turned to my wife and pointed towards her chair saying, "And you."

She took her seat and looked towards her BF and said, "Do you have any idea what my hubby wants us to do?"

He answered, "Nope."

I explained, "I already told the two of you that you are free to do whatever pops into your head. The only rule is that you cannot speak to each other, or to me in a way that circumvents things".

He asked, "What do you mean?"

I answered, "For example, you can't say, 'ask her to take off her glasses'. You can try to pantomime it to her, but you cannot ask."

"So just basically saying nothing", he said.

I answered, "Precisely". I turned to my wife and asked, "Are you clear on the rules?"

She nodded in affirmation. I said, "Well, begin."

My game wasn't going to be a difficult one. It was obvious when she motioned with her glasses as if to say, "Want them off?". He nodded 'no'.

I had not intended it to be difficult. In fact, I wanted it to be easy. The point of reducing everything to simple questions and yes/no answers was to keep things moving or ends things quickly. Nobody was going to have their time wasted.

She asked me, "Do we have to stay seated?"

I answered, "No."

She stood up and motioned as if to say, "You like my outfit?" Of course, this could also be interpreted as "You like my body?".

He smiled, nodded, and gave her a 'thumbs up'? He stood up and repeated the same motions.

She snickered slightly before smiling and giving him a 'thumbs up'.

He made a cupping motion under his pectorals. He made two quick up/down motions, pointed to her and gave her a 'thumbs up' as if asking a question.

I looked at her with an amused grin. I think we all knew that this was either going to end now or get very real and fast.

She arched her back to make the outline of her breasts more pronounced. She pivoted in place for a few seconds, then gauged his reaction.

He pursed his lips and made a pained expression. He gave a 'thumbs up' then simulated a motion of unbuttoning his shirt.

She looked at me as if she were waiting for something. I sensed she was liking the game so far but wanted to make sure I was okay with it. With my hand I motioned "be my guest."

She looked towards the exits. Both doors were shut, and things were quiet outside the room. She paused for a few seconds then undid the top button of her blouse then stopped. Nothing came into view at this point. He winced as if to express disappointment. She pointed to him as if to say, "Now you undo one."

He quickly complied, then gestured back as if to say, "back to you."

This back and forth went on for a few minutes. He was wearing an undershirt and she had a bra. He could see a little stomach and some cleavage, but little else since her blouse was still tucked in.

Without prompting he untucked his shirt. She followed suit. The view for both still didn't change much. He then removed his shirt. My wife looked at me as if to ask for permission yet again. I walked over to her and whispered, "You have my permission to do anything you want. Stop asking."

She smirked and removed her blouse without hesitation.

At this point, my personal preference would have been to shift the game to the legs and hips. To preserve symmetry if nothing else. It delays the time before doing something truly daring. It would give her more to adjust. Kind of like wading slowly into a cold lake. The other school of thought is to dive right in rather than talk yourself out of it. It was obvious what his logic was when he removed his undershirt and motioned 'back to you'.

She paused again. She didn't look at me for permission but was looking at him. He nodded towards her as if to remind her that it was her turn. She reached back for the fastener and undid it. The straps were still on her shoulders. He motioned a third time. She put her arms forward and her bra fell off. She kicked it towards me and I picked it up. He pointed to the blouse and motioned as if to say, 'put it back on'. She nodded 'no'.

He reached inside his pants and pulled out a portion of waistband of his underwear. He pointed to her and made a 'pull them down' motion.

She hiked her skirt somewhat, reached under and pulled them down quickly, but struggled a bit getting them over her shoes to remove them. He pointed to me, so she threw her panties to me for safe keeping.

Without being prompted he dropped his pants. I hadn't noticed that he had also kicked off his shoes, so he was able to step out of pants easily.

At this point, my wife was reaching her limit for flirtation. She told us both, "One more dare each...and then we're done". There wasn't much left for either to remove. He just had his briefs on and nothing else. One more dare seemed to be the natural conclusion.

She said, "lose the briefs". (Speaking was a violation of the rules, but I was willing to allow it).

He complied and confirmed what had been obvious for the last few minutes. He was sporting a rock-solid hard on. She just admired it for a few seconds. He began stroking it, which she enjoyed even more. She asked, "What next for me? The shoes?"

He nodded 'no'.

She continued, "Well then it's got to be the thigh highs! But that would mean the shoes also...which is two things...and you only get one more"

They both chuckled, before he nodded 'no'.

She asked, "Did you mean the skirt then? Did you want to see my pussy? Are you wondering if it is as wet as you are hard?"

She began to pull her skirt down before noting that he was nodding 'no'.

Looking genuinely puzzled she asked, "Well, what then?"

He told her, "Come ride my cock."

She asked, "You want me to just go over there, hike up my skirt, and climb on?"

He answered, "Yup".

She explained, "That isn't flirting anymore." She looked towards me and continued, "Because we were just going to flirt...maybe have a little naughty fun." He said and did nothing, so she offered, "I'll make you a deal. I'll come over there, hike my skirt, and we can each play with ourselves. If I cum first, I will let you finish off inside of me."

He readily agreed by saying, "Deal".

She stepped out of her skirt and walked towards him. She stopped when she was just out of reach. She didn't want him to lunge forward and cop a feel.

For obvious reasons, he lost the bet. Two minutes later he shot his load across his stomach. She quickly buttoned her blouse while he was trying to figure out how to clean up. She waved goodbye, and we left him to his own devices.

Naturally we talked about the whole situation that night. She had gone a lot further than she had ever imagined. As she explained it, after women get married, they stop being desired by other men. She enjoyed knowing that she still had 'it'. There is some truth to that I suppose, though I think women just stop paying attention to guys checking them out. Regardless of who is right, she enjoyed the attention. She was also emboldened because I was enjoying it.

A few months later she told me that she had thought about letting me fuck her in front of her BF that night in lieu of his request to ride him. I still don't know what to make of that.