Post-Modern Promethus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tossing their head back the creature lets out a shriek of pleasure. Their alien irises ripple like water as their face contorts into an intense, almost pained expression. Bereft of warning or pace the thing begins bucking their hips in a frustrated frenzy. Pulling back a mere inch with each thrust they fuck Davidson's cum and spit dripping mouth as if by pushing harder they can dig their cock deeper in him than possible.

For as brutal as the display may seem Rickter finds himself almost charmed by the creature's virginal display. Filling the air with wet slapping they hump Davidson's pretty little face with all the awkward enthusiasm of a college freshman. It's almost cute. Cute enough to bring Rickter to full mast under his slacks.

Adding to the charm is the cureature's expression; mouth agape and eyes wide they pant and grunt as they fuck their creator, their extra hands grabbing onto their own hair. For his part Davidson handles it like a professional, taking their impressive cock with no effort, meeting their force with perfect acceptance. His hands stroke their thighs in loving affirmation, an unexpected show of tenderness from the little madman nymph.

Befitting of their virgin qualities the creature comes to a sudden increase of speed, screeching and writhing as their back arches. At once they stop, having reached orgasm in under a minute. Davidson moans underneath them, pulling his head away from their still-erect prick. His eyes closed, face aglow in a peaceful ecstasy he swallows before taking a breath.

Above him the creature looms. Although it breathes heavy and quick the bug-eyed, lustful stare they give Davidson paints a clear picture; they aren't done. Not by a long shot.

Their eyes trace down his body. So firm and slim, he is absolutely delicious. Davidson's grandiose musings of creation are lost on the creature, they lack the ability to understand subjects of such gravity. In this moment they understand nothing but heat and flesh, sensation and desire. Theirs is a hunger for experience unbound.

Stepping down from the table they set a foot on either side of his hips. He looks back up at them, arms draped behind his wild head of hair, eyes filled with lust. The creature's gaze fixes on his cock, still standing on eyed and slick with the clear honey of precum. It makes their manufactured flesh yearn for a new sort of satisfaction. Between their legs, under their cock, their pussy drips traces of lubricant onto him.

Raising an eyebrow and biting down on his bottom lip Davidson spreads his legs, "Vell," he asks, his accent back and confusing as ever, "Zee somezing you like?"

Cocking their head the creature lets out a strange chirping before lowering itself onto him. Two hands grab his shoulders, pressing Davidson against the ground as the second pair grab onto his hips. As the tip of his erection presses against their opening the creature moans loudly, driving them to push it inside of them.

Sliding him inch by inch into them they whimper in pleasure. Davidson matches their passion, grabbing onto their arms and crying out as they take him in. The macabre partner's breathing matches each other's as the creature rocks back and forth on Davidson's cock, their hair draping over the two as they interlock lips.

It's been a long time since Rickter witnessed a display of passion so genuine and raw. All these years spent behind books and closed doors have left him unfamiliar with the curiosity of the physical kind. But here, with it on proud, wild display before him he cannot avoid it. Nor can he control himself.

He watches as the creature writhes atop Davidson. Their body moves in waves, grinding him inside them. Rickter uncrosses his legs freeing the damp-tipped tent he's pitching to stand firm and proud. Whatever restraint he may have once possessed leaves him as the monster pushes themself upright, their hands moving from Davidson's shoulders to the floor. They bounce up and down, their breasts jiggling, wet with saliva as it drips from their hanging tongue.

Sighing in frustration Rickter unzips his pants, releasing his throbbing, impressive cock. He grabs onto it, jerking himself in a mad fever, his gaze focused on Davidson's own prick slipping in and out of the creature's folds of flesh. There is a beautiful, primal element to the sight. Seeing Davidson's cock slide through the creature's messy, tight cunt awakens a compulsion deep within him. It lacks elegance or poetry, just pure animal lust.

The creature hurries, rushing to the brink of another orgasm. Not far behind Davidson moans and cries out a slew of praises. He too has been reduced to base instinct, more than eager to breed with his beautiful abomination. As it screeches the creature slams down on him, grasping his cock as their pussy constricts in orgasmic bliss. Thrusting himself against them Davidson shouts a word in what may be Russian (of all things) as he unloads inside of them.

Cum launches from their cock splattering all over his face to which he sighs and giggles. However his satisfaction is not shared. The beast's lust grows every stronger, their vision landing on the man across the room.

Unlike Davidson he is robust. Older, yet handsome. Strong, virile, and beating his pre-soaked dick with deep grunts of ecstasy. In their bizzare eyes he is a wealth of new experiences. Experiences which cannot wait.

At once the monster dismounts Davidson and walks across the room, their legs moving with catlike finesse. Licking their lips they approach Rickter who pauses, yet does not relinquish his grasp. If he were in a more normal, rational state of mind he may be terrified. However having seen the beast in action he is instead filled with excitement. In his bestial arousal he has become enlightened to the creature's true beauty. Long, flowing hair with an exotic, powerful body, both sets of organs perfect in shape and size to provide limitless forms of pleasure. In his horny-drunk mind he is honored to be chosen by such a divine creature.

Standing over him the creature purrs. Rickter is brand new, so new they don't know where to begin with him. So many possibilities, all of them wonderful.

Pondering what to do with their new man-toy the creature regards how good it felt to have Davidson inside of them, so tight and satisfying. This new man looks like he sure could do that job well with his throbbing, girthy package. Although, perhaps they may try it the other way around. To be the penetrator this time. They haven't tried that.

Their mind made up, the creature grabs onto Rickter by his sides with a pair of arms, lifting him into the air with ease. Being in their gasp, under the mercy of their strength thrills him. He's more than ready to relinquish control to them and all too eager for what's to come.

With clawed hands they tear away his pants, setting his firm ass free. Just looking at it makes the creature coo in horny anticipation. Grabbing a cheek in each hand they spread him, delighted by the size of his tight hole.

Luckily for both of them their cock is already well-lubed, covered in a now perpetual oozing of precum. As she lowers him down onto it, the stiff warmth against his rim sends shivers up his body. Rickter, however, has done his fair share of exploration in his day, so it takes them in well, the only resistance coming from the sheer, veiny girth of their wonderful, strange prick stretching him open. He's so tight, snug and wet around their cock they cum instantly, filling him with syrup-thick seed.

Gritting their fangs they will their cock to remain hard, pushing further through their own orgasm to fuck him. Cum gushing out of his stuffed asshole Rickter closes his eyes tightly. The creature fucks him harder than ever, nailing him with every ounce of force they can muster, grunting and straining as they buck.

"Ah," Rickter cries, "Ah, fuck yes, yes, fuck me!"

Driven by his voice the creature falls to their knees, pressing him against the floor. They continue, further brutalizing him, rutting and railing his ass like a beast in uncontrollable heat. His prostate pressed over and over Rickter reaches a screaming orgasm under them, cumming all over himself in the process. As he cums his hole grips their cock even tighter, squeezing them to climax. Screeching at the top of their four lungs the creature arches their back, unleashing a torrent of hot semen inside of him.

At once the beast pulls out, letting their seed pour from his ass as he shudders under the sensation. Beside them Davidson crawls on his hands and knees, a coy catlike smile on his face.

Leaning over to Rickter he asks, "Vell? Vut do you think now, profetha?"

"I," Rickter says, panting, "I like it. Yeah, I like it a lot."

Geared to deliver a smug remark Davidson opens his mouth, just for the full force of the creature to slam against his back. Pinning him to the ground they jam their cock up his ass and, staying as close to him as possible, grind their prick against his insides.

Opening his eyes Rickter asks through heavy breath, "Fuck, whe-when is it going to stop?"

"I don't know," Davidson cries through clenched teeth and watery eyes, "I guess ve'll just have to zee, aw fuck!".

"Oh," Rickter sighs, "Oh god damn it, man, you have to think about these things!"

Davidson giggles as his creation climaxes all over his prostate, "Whoops."

Rolling his eyes Rickter groans. Not that he's complaining about spending the night getting fucked by a monster but internally he vows that if it makes him late for work tomorrow he'll kick Davidson's ass. Provided he can still use his legs by then, that is.

12