Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock pushed through her mouth and down into her throat. Violet had to clench hard to suppress her gag reflex and avoid vomiting on him. She'd suspected it was coming, but doing it without warning didn't help her prepare at all. He paused after the first one but then thrust into her mouth again, and again, and again.

She lost track of how long he throat-fucked her. His cock blocked up her throat, her stomach was tight trying to keep her food down, her eyes watered from squeezing them shut, and her jaw ached from being forced open. She'd started groaning at some point, though pleasure was not the cause in any way, and the extra vibrations were apparently enough for Darren. He grabbed her head and forced her down. His cock slammed through into her throat and she nearly vomited as she felt the eruption. She swallowed as he emptied himself down her gullet. By the time his dick stopped pulsing tears flooded her eyes and her vision was starting to spot. He yanked her head up by her hair and practically threw her across the seat as she inhaled and coughed.

"Silvio, did you know that if you suddenly force something down a person's throat, their instinctive reaction is to swallow in an attempt to clear the esophagus?"

"I didn't know that sir," Silvio replied.

"Feels amazing in the right circumstances."

"I'll have to give that a try sometime."

"We're almost back to the apartment, aren't we?" Darren asked.

"Yes sir, I'm pulling up now actually," Silvio said.

"Oh, why wait then. Lean yourself back, I'll shift over," Darren said.

Violet looked at him with pleading eyes, but Darren's face only had a menacing glare on it as he nodded forward. He slid across the seat toward her and grabbed her shoulders. Violet scrambled around as he shoved and twisted her body. When they finished, she sat straddling his lap, angled toward the divide between the front seats. Silvo had reclined his seat completely so it touched the back. He didn't have much of an expression on his face but his eyes looked excited and nervous. His pants also bulged at the crotch.

Darren's hand pressed firmly on Violet's back, forcing her to bend forward. He shifted his hips as she did, helping her reach the intended target. She paused with her head about a foot above Silvio's crotch, breathing heavy in panic. She felt a pinch on her ass, then, and it hurt even through the jeans. She didn't have to turn to know Darren would have an impatient, threatening expression on.

Violet scrambled, her hands shaking a bit as she undid Silvio's pants and fished his cock out. It was mostly hard and got the rest of the way there as it hit the air and was freed from its confines. It was slightly smaller than Darren's but Violet's throat still hurt. She closed her eyes and moved her head down. The head of the driver's penis slipped into her mouth and she started licking furiously with her tongue, trying to stimulate him as much as possible and hoping to avoid any further action.

Suddenly she heard a tearing sound and felt cold air on her backside and crotch. She started to sit up but Darren barked, "Push her down on it!" and a hand grabbed her head, forcing it down onto Silvio's cock. It didn't force anything down her throat but the head bumped up against the back, threatening to go farther. Then her ass lit up with sensations of pain and tingling as her plug was pulled and wiggled around, the shaft pressing against parts of her anal ring while the bulb forced it open wider and wider. Then the plug was released and her ass clenched around it, drawing it back in and causing more tingles and burning at the entrance to her ass.

A hard slap on her ass cheek got her to do more with her tongue as the cock in her mouth kept bouncing at the entrance to her throat. The pulling on her plug started again and she tried to block it out; whatever Darren was doing felt good rather than bad, and it wasn't what Violet wanted right then.

The action continued the same way for a while, Violet bouncing her head on Silvio's cock while Darren played with her butt plug, and then she was shocked when fingers pushed firmly into her pussy. They curled down and brushed along her g-spot as they went in, only stopping when another finger pushed hard against her clit. It was so unexpected she couldn't help letting out a moan as the new sensations interrupted the action. The pumping continued along with everything else. New panic started rising in Violet's mind; the sensations on her pussy and ass felt good. No one had touched her pussy since Darren took her on the morning after the wedding, and every experience with her ass so far had been brutal. This was almost tender, and her body was responding in ways she didn't want it to. She could feel the wetness of her pussy seeping out as the fingers kept rubbing inside and prodding her clit. Her breathing kept speeding up and she couldn't stop some of the moans that seeped out. They were more of frustration than pleasure, but she was frustrated because it felt good. As the pleasure increased she unconsciously relaxed at bit; before she realized it Silvio's cock slipped deeper into her throat.

She wanted to fight against the pleasure; her mouth was forced open, her head being pushed down on a cock she didn't want to suck, while her holes were toyed with without her being able to do anything about it. But it seemed like ages since she'd actually enjoyed any sexual attention. She started to accept it, and soon she felt herself rushing toward an orgasm.

Somehow he knew. All at once, her head was forced down deep on the cock, jamming it into her throat as Darren had, and then Darren yanked the plug out of her ass and pinched her clit.

The pain erupted through her body, but she was also so worked up that it made her cum. She screamed as her body clenched up trying to deal with the mix of pain and pleasure coursing through her body. The screaming was muffled by the cock in her throat, of course, which apparently enjoyed the sensation and started coating her throat with more jizz. She swallowed as fast as she could which, as Darren suggested, simply worked to milk more cum out.

Hands gripped her shoulders and pulled her back. Violet felt saliva and possibly other things running down her chin with her unable to stop them because of the gag. She brought her arm up to wipe, but it was quickly trapped by Darren, who pulled her back and whispered in her ear.

"Remember, this is all because you didn't follow my advice. Your mouth is pried open and your chin is a mess because it's the only way you can effectively do what I ask. On the other hand, you've followed my recommendations on anal prep, and look how good that felt. I'm not trying to keep you miserable, Violet. I'm trying to make sure you follow directions. I'd rather be giving you an orgasm while you're sucking my cock into that sweet mouth of yours, but you can't suck cock worth a damn right now. Fix that and things might get better."

He took the gag out of Violet's mouth and she spent a few minutes swallowing, coughing, and rubbing her jaw. It took her that long to realize her jeans had been split completely in half on the seam; her whole crotch was exposed and she'd only worn sparse thong panties. Just as she started to wonder about walking out of the car like that, a large bundle of fabric landed in her lap. It took her a second to realize it was an overcoat. She squirmed into it and pulled it tight just as Silvio came around and opened her door.

She followed Darren into the building, trying not to look downtrodden and battered. She tried to remember all the nice clothes she'd bought and how much fun the shopping was. That carried her through the return to the apartment, but as she was changing, she realized the jeans that had been destroyed were one of her few remaining original clothes.

She ate dinner with Darren, each of them sitting on opposite ends of the table, barely talking. Marcie bustled about bringing them food again like a kind, energetic grandmother.

When dinner finished Violet went to the second bedroom Darren had set aside for her use as a clothes area/sleeping space where she could have an alarm. She pulled out a tablet and started browsing around the web. She wanted to try to lose herself in mindless videos but Darren's words to her in the car wouldn't leave her head. She began looking up articles on improving blowjobs and for toys or tools that could do the same.

She was so engrossed in looking that she nearly screamed when her door opened. She cursed the fact that she'd forgotten to lock it, then realized it had no lock. Darren walked in wearing a bathrobe, and from the way it was tied and his legs she guessed he had on nothing else.

"Do you want something?" Violet asked. She tried to sound deferential but she worried that she couldn't keep the bitterness out of her voice.

"I think I heard somewhere it's not uncommon for married couples to have sex before bed," he said.

"But...in the car-"

"Was five hours ago. I'm old, but I'm far from dead. Now you're coming very close to refusing me."

"I'm not...I'm dry," Violet protested.

"You have a very, very short time to fix that," Darren said.

Violet tried to push the panic and indignation out of her mind and figure out how to get herself wet and ready. One of her hands slid down to her vagina. She winced at how dry her lips were; even reading about dildoes hadn't really turned her on at all. She started flicking her clit like a light switch while she brought her other hand up to her breasts and fondled herself, pinching and twisting her nipple.

She began to feel some dampness and opened her eyes. Darren watched her blatantly as she fingered and fondled herself, but there seemed to be a bit of naked lust in his expression. Violet worked with that; she'd certainly played with herself to get guys excited before, she just had to forget exactly who Darren was and what he did to her. Soon she was more brazen with her masturbation, spreading her legs wider and pushing her pelvis up so it was easier to see her pussy. She also did her trick of licking her own nipple, something she could manage with her tongue and her double-D breasts.

Suddenly it seemed her time was up. Darren leaned forward and grabbed her ankles, dragging her to the end of the bed. He flipped her over, though Violet didn't really protest getting on her knees, and soon enough his cock slammed into her.

He wasn't gentle at all; he fucked her like an animal, his cock spearing her tunnel and his hips slamming into her ass hard, but Violet's mood easily meshed with the aggression and she responded to it. This was simply rough, angry, hate sex. No one had any devices in her, nobody was forcing anything, she was in a bedroom, and she was fucking her husband.

Eventually she let her arms drop and angled her ass up more, taking the pounding and accepting the pleasure of his cock stretching her pussy and his balls slapping into her clit as his hands dug into her hips. It got to the point where she actually started thrusting back at him, reveling in the hard slaps of his body into hers. It was a straight fuck for a bit and then she felt probing at her ass again. He was still firmly thrusting into her pussy so she knew he wasn't switching to anal and she actually relaxed for it. His thumb pushed past her sphincter and set her nerves on fire, the tingling seeming to filter straight into her pussy.

He used his thumb like a hook, pulling on her a bit as she thrust back and the sensation was similar to when he'd toyed with her plug. As she'd done the whole session, Violet simply went with it, accepting the new stimulation. To her shock, she felt like she was on her way to one of her biggest orgasms.

Then he slammed into her and held it. She felt his cock pulsing in her.

"No!" she pleaded.

He slapped her ass immediately but with his hand. She just accepted it. She shoved her hand down to her pussy and rubbed her clit hard and fast. She lost herself in her desperation to cum and then, just as he pulled his thumb and cock out of her, she got there. She let out an actual scream of relief as the built up pressure seemed to flow out from her clit through her body. She flopped down sideways on the bed reveling in a pleasurable, normal orgasm for once.

"Five thirty," Darren said, "And tomorrow's Tuesday."

Just for that brief moment, Violet didn't care.

Four

Violet almost ignored her alarm the next morning at five fifteen until her brain caught up and she remembered what was at stake. She quickly found the nearest bathroom and cleaned her ass with the enema and her mouth with mouthwash. She entered Darren's room just before five thirty and nearly screamed when she was grabbed just inside the door and spun against the wall. She did scream a little when Darren's cock speared into her pussy, but fortunately her nighttime sweat and the residual deposit from last night left her wet enough to take him. They quickly shifted to her bracing against the wall taking Darren up her slit. He was all business in the morning, not bothering to play with her or touch her at all really except for what he needed to keep leverage to continue fucking her. He came relatively quickly and then stepped back from her.

Violet gulped and turned around, bringing his cock to her mouth. She didn't try to suck it in, though she took the head into her mouth, but she dutifully licked off his cum, her juices, and the older residue of what had gone on the night before. After she'd licked every part of his cock at least twice she looked up at him. He looked down and patted her on the head like an obedient pet, then wandered over to the bathroom to take a shower.

Violet felt relieved and a bit proud. Then she hated that she reacted that way.

She spent that day at the apartment, subtly checking out the staff that she'd met the previous Sunday. Marcie was the cook and just generally in charge of the kitchen. Manny seemed to be a handyman and gardener; there were actually a lot of plants in and around the apartment, particularly on the first level balcony, and he was in charge of those. Charles and Gary, the names of the two younger black men, seemed to be security, though she wasn't sure what they really needed to be at the apartment for. Chad, the white guy, seemed to be a general runner; he was gone most of the day and Marcie indicated he was getting food and various things for her and "the house."

Julia and Sharon were general maids and cleaners and had very different attitudes. Sharon, the short young Asian woman, couldn't meet her gaze, and Violet could tell it had nothing to do with being a servant deferential to her employer. Violet's "hello" had been met with a very meek and quiet question of whether she needed anything, and it upset Violet more than she expected. She could handle a lot of things, but the clear pity that Sharon showed her made her angry, more so because she wanted to vent at her but felt like it would be kicking a puppy.

Julia, on the other hand, seemed to actively avoid Violet. She caught the maid glaring at her out of the corner of her eye, but whenever she turned toward or tried to approach the taller, thin woman she disappeared around a corner. Violet figured she could probably corner her but then questioned why she would bother.

The week settled into a routine of sorts. Despite Darren's promise or threat, he was mostly the only one who expected her favors, and he was predictable. The next three days Violet got out of bed at the crack of dawn and made her way to Darren's room. The rough meeting at the door wasn't repeated; Violet guessed he'd been on his way to her room, expecting her to have slept in. Every other day so far he'd been in his bed, waiting with his hard cock. Without any other direction she climbed on the bed and mounted him, and he seemed to be fine with that.

The unspoken second rule seemed to be that whenever she saw him when he returned from work, he expected a blowjob. The first day it had been in the car, but every other time she'd been home. Unfortunately her skills in that area were still lacking. She'd found some new tongue techniques from her reading, but her mouth just couldn't seem to open wide enough without the gag, which Darren used every time after Violet's first attempt, forcing the blowjob into more of a face-fuck that usually left Violet gasping and sobbing. He also put a stripe across her ass with the whip every time it was required.

Then there was the bedtime fuck, as Violet thought of it. There his presence was regular, but the activity varied; on Tuesday he repeated his simple doggy-style pounding of her, again leaving her just on the edge when he came and forcing her to finish herself off if she wanted to cum. The next day he took her ass, and she suspected it was a test because he thrust a few times after he'd come so his cock was coated in his cum and whatever else came out of her ass. She gagged a few times cleaning it; not from any residue (she had remembered to clean herself), but just from the mental idea of going ass-to-mouth. Until that day, it was only something she'd heard of from porn. Thursday he put her in a position he called a "pile-driver"; she was on the bed with her legs curled around and he stood above her holding her thighs, driving down into her pussy. She was left staring at his ass while his cock scraped the back of her pussy, almost completely missing her g-spot. She barely got excited from it, but of course that wasn't the point. Friday Darren seemed more tired than usual and made her ride him. He actually started to go soft inside her and when he finally came it was with a half-hard penis that fell out of her immediately. He was asleep by the time she finished licking him clean.

Other than the sex Violet did what she'd always planned to do; lived like a queen. After the morning sex she usually napped until nine or ten, had a light brunch, then went out. She never had lunch at home, usually going out and spending a minimum of $150 on fancy food, wine, or mixed drinks. The rest of her time was spent shopping, though she rarely bought anything; she mostly enjoyed dressing down and wandering into high-end boutiques until a salesperson pointedly but subtly asked her to justify her presence, at which point she'd tell them she was Darren Mallor's wife and get some glee out of watching them backpedal. The only times that didn't happen were when she unknowingly entered a store where a guest from Darren's wedding was either shopping or owned the place and happened to actually work there. Those were miserable experiences for her as she had to endure the sideways glances and whispering or, even worse, attempts by one of the women to come over and "be friendly." Usually she just endured it, but on Friday right after lunch she wandered into a shoe emporium and was nearly bowled over by a young woman in clothes that looked like they were designed for a preteen. Of course, the girl's body supported the look; she barey had any tits, was very slender, Violet towered over her so she couldn't be more than five feet tall, and her hair was not only blonde but down to her shoulders and done up in twin braids. When she smiled Violet half expected to see braces. Only a few telltale creases on her face gave away that she was closer to Violet's age.

"Hey you're Violet Mallor, right? I'm Abigail Condon!"

Her voice even sounded high and squeaky. Violet smiled a tight smile and shook the girl's hand. Her nails were cut very short and done with glittery pink polish.

"Do you mind if we talk for a second?" the girl asked.

Violet wanted to refuse but didn't have a legitimate reason and couldn't think of a fake one. She nodded and the girl led her to a semi-private area of the shop, shooing away a few attendants and looking around to make sure no one was around. She leaned forward and forced Violet to do the same, either ignoring or missing Violet's eye-roll as she tried not to think of how much she felt like she was back in middle school.