Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, it wasn't to last. He withdrew from her pussy and the sounds of Julia sobbing and crying, "I'm sorry, please, please..." intruded on her hearing. After a moment a hand gently but firmly slapped her ass and handed her the panties she'd worn in, along with her dress. As she put them on, Darren turned to Julia.

"I'm undoing the cuffs. Get yourself out of the rest. There's a robe on the door. I expect you out of the apartment in ten minutes, out of the building in fifteen. Get out of Atlanta. If you're still in the city by morning, and I find out about it, you'll be brought up on charges of sexual assault. I have two witnesses, the victim, and long detailed security video to back me up."

He undid her cuffs, ignoring Julia's repeated pleas that she was sorry and wanted to stay. As they left she was beginning to threaten him with exposure, but the door swung closed and Violet realized the room was soundproofed. Before she could wonder about the need for a soundproofed room or the presence of video of the attack, Darren brought her reality crashing back down on her.

"So you don't worry about it, the bench will be professionally cleaned tomorrow and should be all ready by Sunday afternoon."