Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...I know this is probably a bit personal but we're all girls here right? I heard...on Monday...you had a bit of an extra accessory on?"

Violet's gaze snapped to the girl's face but she seemed earnest; she wasn't trying to out Violet or make fun of her as far as Violet could tell.

"Why do you want to know?" Violet hissed.

"Well...George likes sex you know, as much as any guy his age can, but he's not that big and he never really stays hard for some reason, even though he's only in his fifties. He says I look really hot like this. I think I look better in, like, evening gowns but he responds better to this look for some reason."

Violet took another look at Abigail and thought, That's because he wants someone younger than you, girl...probably fifteen or twenty years younger. She didn't say anything though.

"Anyway, I thought maybe if we tried anal it would be better for him because it's tighter back there, right? But I've never done it...well not on purpose anyway, I mean we all have that one time where the guy missed a bit, right? But that doesn't count. Anyway, I wanted to ask if you could give me pointers?"

She looked so hopeful, but even that couldn't get through Violet's anger at her confidence from the store being betrayed, and her total ignorance of the real circumstances around why Violet was wearing the plug. Violet glared at her.

"Look I don't know you, the other women all treat me like shit, and you think I'm just going to open up to you about that kind of stuff? Go talk to someone who cares. I bet half those bitches take it up the ass and if they tell you none of them do they're playing you. Or you're playing me so I'll spill some stuff to you to give you all fodder for gossip. Either way we're done here."

Violet stood up but stopped when Abigail squeaked, "You're mean!"

"What?" Violet said, turning.

Abigail was still sitting in the chair with tears running down her cheeks. "I thought the other women were just being catty but you actually are a bitch! Why would you be mean to me!? What did I do? Fine, see if I'm ever nice to you again. I hope you don't need new glasses soon."

Violet shook her head, not understanding the last comment, and summoned Silvio. She fumed the whole ride home.

So I'm a gold-digger with a husband who has some...weird sexual tastes. Yeah, that's it. It's just like fetishes. That's all. At least I knew it going in and I'm not dressing like a preteen to try to get my husband off when he clearly wants to fondle ten year olds.

She got to the apartment, practically ripped off her strappy heels and stomped back to her room, slightly less of an effect since she was barefoot.

Whatever. I'm still married to a stupidly rich guy and I can buy whatever I want. He's a weird pervert. Fine. I'm still holding his black card.

Because of that, Violet's mood wasn't the best when she ran into Julia. The tall, waif-thin girl with her hair back in a ponytail was in Violet's bedroom, a duster held in her hand as she examined a box sitting on her bed with a smirk. Violet knew the box hadn't been there when she left; not only had Julia handled it, she opened it before Violet could. Violet knew what it was because she'd ordered it the previous night to be shipped overnight; it was a specialty sex toy of sorts. Shaped like a realistic penis, it had internal air or water sacks or something that could be expanded, along with a rigid rod, to adjust the realistic-looking dildo to the correct size and shape. Then it had a sophisticated sensor system inside that could detect hard or sharp contact. The whole device would change color based on how it was touched. It was meant as a pleasure trainer; according to the description you could test out a handjob technique and it would sense if your fingernails or a ring would irritate the cock, and of course you could practice giving blowjobs and keeping your teeth out of the way.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Violet barked.

Julia looked at her, smirking, her eyes full of hate. "Don't know how to suck cock, do you? You know I could deep throat Darren all day and not bat an eye."

"Well maybe you should have," Violet clapped back immediately, "Or did you do that, but he decided your lack of tits and barely-there ass weren't enough to get a good fuck?"

The smirk vanished from Julia's face and now it was simply full of rage. "Fuck you," she spat.

"No thanks; rib bones don't really feel good on these," she retorted, hefting her breasts.

Violet was completely shocked when Julia let out an incoherent shriek and came across the room at her. Violet didn't have time to react before Julia punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She doubled over trying to catch her breath and heard something tumble and fall. Hoping it was Julia she tried to push herself up but a foot came down on her neck, forcing her face into the bed. The mattress was practically a pillow so it didn't press against her nose too badly, but it did make it hard to breathe.

"I'll show you a good fuck!" Julia yelled.

Violet felt her dress lift and then a sharp tug as her thong was ripped off. Then she screamed as something was forced into her pussy. She wasn't turned on at all so it basically just jammed into the opening and stuck, but it hurt. Violet screamed and tried to get away, but whenever she moved she felt pressure and pain on her neck. A slap rang out on her ass.

"Hold still you gold-digging cunt!"

Another attempted penetration and this time it made it just past the entrance, forcing another scream from Violet, who now sobbed as she realized she couldn't do anything to stop this. Another final thrust and her entire vagina erupted in pain as the totally dry object shoved into her unlubricated pussy. She screamed and screamed, crying as she inhaled.

Suddenly she heard "What the fuck, Julia?" come from the door. The pain in her neck and the foot disappeared and she heard struggling.

"What the fuck, you didn't do shit when she was strung up in the lounge and you all ran train on her ass!"

"The boss okayed that, for fuck's sake. He say you could mess up his woman today?"

"Whatever. She's a self-cleaning fleshlight. He won't give a shit."

"Julia, I'm serious, like...get the fuck out of town. Get out of the fucking country. Mister Mallor's going to go apeshit!"

"Fuck that and fuck you! You'll see!"

"Shit, he'll be here in ten minutes. Go see if she's okay."

* * * * *

Darren found Violet curled on her bed, shaking and sobbing. She tried to claw at him when he approached her, but he caught her hands easily and pinned her to the bed until she stopped struggling.

"There's someone here to see you. Cooperate with her, or you'll be finding your own help," he said, and then released her and left the room.

A short time later a woman entered the room. She was older and came off as both compassionate and hard, like an older aunt who served in the military. She checked Violet over gently but was also very thorough; she went into every place Darren had been and just as deep in most cases, though nobody's pleasure was involved. At the end she handed Violet a small handful of pills and watched while she took them. Violet didn't recognize any of them (she wasn't big on medication of any kind, and only really recognized the little blue pills Darren had been faking her out with) but she felt like she almost immediately passed out.

When she woke she felt like she came out of a fog, clawing her way back to consciousness. She felt groggy but rested, and more relaxed than she had since her wedding. She was almost able to think of the thing with Julia as a dream; her room had been cleaned and there was no pain in her vagina. But the toy that she'd purchased and pulled out of herself in a panic when Julia had been removed sat on top of one of the bureaus in the room. She quickly turned away from it, her gaze resting on the clock. It read 7:30 and Violet was shocked; it wasn't light enough out to be morning. She'd slept most of a day.

She got up and put a robe on, heading for the master bedroom. It was empty and spotless, the bed made, no sign of anyone there or that anyone had ever been there. She wandered through the apartment and ran into Marcie, who asked her if she wanted anything. Violet's stomach rumbled and she suddenly felt a serious onset of hunger so she agreed.

Darren reappeared while she ate and stood off to the side out of her view while she finished a slice of chocolate cream pie. When he reappeared, she looked up at him.

"Follow me," he said simply, and walked off.

Violet debated just staying at the table, not believing the charade between them was worth it anymore, but then she tried to think about being left to her own devices in the middle of the city on top of everything else. She didn't think anyone would be that heartless, but she also hadn't thought anyone would strap their wife to a table and tell his house staff to fuck her as much as they wanted. She decided to get up and follow.

He led her to a corner of the apartment she hadn't been shown on her initial tour and opened a door. The room beyond was in the middle of the building and had no windows. Harsh overhead lights made the room starkly bright, which meant Violet had no trouble making out every detail of the room's centerpiece.

The same piece of furniture she'd been attached to last Sunday sat in the middle of the room. Julia was strapped into it. Unlike when Violet used it, two wide leather belts secured the maid to the inclined bench around her chest and waist, and her arms were cuffed together beneath her. She was gagged, blindfolded, and headphones or something similar covered her ears. Some sort of devices were attached to her nipples with wires running to a box on the ground. At first she thought it was a car battery but it didn't appear so at second glance. Violet cautiously moved around to see behind, where Julia's ass and pussy would be presenting for anyone at the back. A small loop stuck out of her ass, clearly connected to something inside, and another wire ran into something jammed in her pussy, though all Violet could see was a small black circle. If it was a dildo it wasn't very thick.

Darren walked up and held out an object. It took Violet a second to recognize it as a dildo because it was an extreme example; it was longer than Darren's actual cock by a few inches, and thicker, but what really threw her off was the shape. It made no effort to be realistic, just a cylinder with a rounded end, but up and down the whole length were pyramid nubs that came to a point. She'd seen dildoes with nubs on the sides, but nothing that actually had points on it. She tentatively pressed one and it gave a bit; the dildo felt like rubber, but she couldn't imagine it helped. As her brain caught up with the situation, she realized the other thing that confused her was the fact that it was set up to be a strap-on. She looked up at Darren.

"You...want me to use this?" she asked.

"Well I hardly need to add another cock to my pelvis, do I?" Darren replied.

"On...on her?" Violet asked, and she couldn't help her voice quivering.

Some part of her brain hoped the show of vulnerability might encourage some sort of supportive, sympathetic reaction. Reality reminded her the kind of man Darren was.

His hand came up and gripped her chin, tilting her head up to him. "I protect what's mine, Mrs. Mallor, and I expect loyalty. Julia ignored me and attacked my wife. She will pay, and is paying for that. But I don't protect things that aren't worth it. I expect my wife to make the hard choices. One of those choices is whether to deal with the adversity she's faced, learn from and grow stronger from it, and take back some of her own, or to shrink back, cower, wait for the trauma to pass, and continue on hoping her husband protects her from anything like that happening again."

Violet paused. She was used to bouncing back. Until Darren, she wasn't anyone's bitch. She wouldn't mind getting some back. Watching her get fucked by some hobo, or maybe even seeing her get whipped or paddled like in those twisted porn videos, she thought she might enjoy. But she looked at the dildo and just couldn't imagine it.

"Let me put it another way," Darren said, "That strap on is going in someone's ass today. Your decision determines whose."

Violet looked at Darren in shock, but his face was hard and unsympathetic. Fear seemed to pulse in her chest and she quickly took the dildo and began putting it on until Darren grabbed her arm.

"Strip," he said, "I am going to enjoy this even if no one else will."

Violet pulled the shoulders down and wriggled out of her sundress. She hadn't bothered to put a bra back on, so her breasts hit the cool air of the room, nipples hardening slightly. Her basic panties came next, leaving her naked in the room, showing off the slight landing strip that had grown in over the past week. She grabbed the harness and shifted it until it fit over her legs, then slipped it up. She quickly noticed the other end of the dildo had a small bulb she hadn't seen before. She realized it was supposed to go inside her own vagina. She glanced up at Darren but his face was still expectant and verging on impatience. She quickly worked it past her lips and into her pussy. When she had it settled, Darren stepped up behind her and cinched the straps tight. They were covered with soft cloth but they still dug into Violet's skin a bit.

Darren guided her over until she was positioned behind Julia. The girl was breathing steadily but heavy; the gag forced her to use her nose and Violet could hear the air rushing. Whatever had or was happening to her obviously involved some pain. Without warning either girl, Darren reached forward to the ring sticking out of the girl's asshole and yanked.

A string of balls flew out of her ass and Violet recoiled and gagged as some sort of liquid sprayed and hit her naked body. At the same time Julia began shrieking into her gag and thrashing around; clearly the removal of the balls had not been any kind of relief for her. Violet got her gut under control when she realized the liquid sprayed was clear, and she saw Julia's reddened asshole glistening with it. Cearly a lot of lube had been put into and on her.

A light slap on her ass pushed her forward. She shuffled forward as if in a trance until the end of the dildo touched Julia's puckered rosebud. She saw the girl tense and try to pull away but the straps prevented it. Violet herself hesitated, apparently too long. A line of pain erupted on her ass and then she felt Darren's hand curl into the strap at the back of her waist and push.

Darren pushed her forward and forced the dildo into Julia about halfway, causing more screaming and thrashing in the restrained girl. Even through the gag the screams were loud enough to hear clearly. Rather than discourage her, however, Violet felt a surge of anger as she remembered her own screams. Without Darren's prompting, she thrust in deeper, eliciting more sounds of distress. As she bottomed out in the woman's ass, the other end of the dildo pushed up into her pussy and bumped her clit, sending a small tingle of pleasure into her.

The bit of actual stimulation combined with Darren's threat and her own need for payback and tipped Violet over the edge. She started thrusting like a horny teenager, ramming her fake cock into Julia's ass and moaning as the other end stimulated her sex. She lost herself in the sensations for a moment then realized Darren was talking, but not to her.

Darren was bent over, speaking close to Julia's ear, but loud enough for Violet to hear.

"Your pussy is currently filled with an inflatable sex toy. It's supposed to help with anal training. We're going to do something different."

Violet's pace faltered as it was suddenly harder to thrust the dildo in. Julia also started screeching in panic, her hands pounding into the bench. It took Violet a while to find her rhythm again, but soon she either found a better angle or Julia's ass stretched to accommodate her dildo. She began thrusting with gusto again, bottoming out each time, the lube and other liquid coating the dildo and seeping onto Violet's crotch.

Julia's screaming stopped after a while and Violet could only hear muffled moans and sobbing. She supposed it was possible Julia had moved past and was actually enjoying it, but given her own experience with Darren's treatment, she doubted it. She did know she was building up some nice stimulation fucking Julia's ass, but it would still be a while yet before she reached orgasm.

Darren then bent down and released the strap on Julia's gag. Based on how the gag looked before, Violet guessed it was similar to the one used on her; Julia would need both hands to pull it out of her jaw. But Darren tugged on the straps and got Julia to look up at him.

"I heard you claimed you'd be able to deep throat me without a problem. Let's see if that's true."

With that, he yanked the gag out so hard Violet was shocked Julia didn't loose teeth. She let out a wail, but that was cut off abruptly and Julia was suddenly trying to arch her back. Violet saw Darren with a solid grip on the girl's scalp, practically tearing hair out, holding her head up while he thrust. The angle wasn't good from Violet's position, but given that his pants were down she had to assume his cock was currently sawing in and out of Julia's throat, a guess supported but the gagging and gurgling sounds now mixed in with the moaning cries. Violet thought that, were she a man, she wouldn't risk putting her cock in the mouth of someone being tortured by you, but she also wouldn't be surprised if Darren made her too scared to try.

They continued spit roasting the girl for a while longer, Darren throat fucking her while Violet ruined her ass. Violet actually began worrying as she was building up to an orgasm and she wasn't sure if Darren wanted her to stop then or keep going; her muscles were also getting tired and she had the weirdly out of place thought that she was glad guys did all the thrusting during sex.

Eventually Darren pulled out, his exit announced by gagging and coughing coming from Julia. While the girl kept trying to recover, he walked around and placed a firm hand on Violet's back, stopping her movements. He undid the harness and removed the dildo from it and from Violet before slamming it home with his palm, again burying it to the hilt in Julia's ass and getting a full throated scream this time, punctuated by her crying.

"Please," she begged, "please..."

Darren led her around to the front of the furniture and for a moment Violet worried he wanted her to receive oral sex from Julia. He might have trusted his cock around her teeth but Julia was much more worried about her own sex. However, when she got there she noticed an oversized ottoman she hadn't seen before. At Darren's prompting she got on top of it on hands and knees.

"You've always wished you knew what it was like to fuck me," Darren said, "I suggest you watch closely."

Violet felt his cock at her pussy then, and he entered her with a slowness and patience he hadn't shown since before their marriage. His cock seemed to caress the inside of her pussy, gently filling her up and stimulating all the nerves designed to make fucking worth it. He then established a regular, lazy pace for thrusting into her. His deepest thrusts gently kissed the deepest parts of her core and settled his hips gently against her ass. She was already turned on from the dildo and the gentle, tender fucking caught her so off guard she immediately leaned into it, taking him into her and letting him have her completely. She moaned and begged him to keep fucking her, in her head hoping this was finally the end and she was waking up from a horrible nightmare. She came in record time, her pussy clenching as waves of gentle pleasure rolled through her body and let her settle onto the ottoman. Either the clenching or her slight position shift pushed Darren over the edge shortly after, and she couldn't help wriggling her ass a bit as she felt his cock pulsing, pumping his cum into her pussy. She wanted to lay there and revel in the scene forever.