Post-Pandemic Mardi Gras Pt. 02

Story Info
Now to solve some mysteries... naked.
2.4k words
4.67
4.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for some honesty." Val tells me, as we stop dancing.

"Alright." I reply.

"I came alone. Those are girls I met in the parking lot. We gathered together and summoned some courage to enter as one." She tells me.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't chicken out. You are amazing." I insist.

"So, here I am. Completely naked. Talking to you. At a party to which I have no idea how I got invited." Val continues. "And my name isn't Val, but let's just go with it."

"Well, Val, again I am the luckiest guy here, and more than happy to be your bodyguard." I say.

The big voice guy interrupts us. "Get ready for our first game. You need a partner, opposite or same sex, it don't matter. This room is a no-judgement zone."

"Let's get new drinks, and play." I tell Val.

"My thought exactly." She replies.

We gather two more drinks, and wander back toward the crowd, now gathering in pairs. It's an interesting room. The masks help me concentrate or else I would be tripping all over my tongue. No matter their state of dress, there is eye candy aplenty. As we progress every so slowly, arms touching with every step, what I can only say would be a supermodel in real life approaches us. She is otherworldly tall, and covered in beads.

"Beads?" She asks us.

"Of course." I respond with a smile.

"Well, take as many as you want." She says, holding up her arms which are also draped in the various sized and colored beads.

Turning around for us to see the beads, I realize very quickly that, Ummmm, she is naked under all the hardware, and I imagine she will be completely naked fairly shortly. I take a few strands off her arms, and then reach for a few off her chest and pull them over her head. This goddess of beads saunters off, leaving me with my own dream within a dream next to me. I hand Val a few strands.

"May these beads bring you the blessings of a wonderful evening." I say, placing a couple of strands around her neck. "I know you have blessed me."

Val taking a strand from me, says."This is fun, and I am blessed by your respect."

.

I can feel her breath on my face as she reaches around my head. I give her a small kiss, causing her to smile.

"Now, let's see what this game is about." I say, still enjoying the taste of her lips on mine.

Our surroundings again come into focus. There is a fair amount of skin, probably about 20 people like us, completely nude. There are now about 40 more with some sort of item being worn, mostly lingerie, bras, thongs, banana hammocks, and in all shapes and sizes. Like I said before, the masks keep me focused on Val.

"Alright, let's begin our first game." The big voice resumes as Val and myself wander in past the fringes of the crowd.

"The name of this first game is 'How close is too close?'. Who's ready?" We hear, and the directions come immediately. "You and your partner must stand as close as possible, without touching. The couple to keep from touching the longest, wins."

Pretty simple. I'm not sure how they will judge us, but I'm sure I won't be winning this one. Val turns to face me, and we inch closer and closer. I can feel the electricity increasing between our bodies. Keeping my eyes on Val's eyes, this turns almost into a staring contest.

"So, how did you get the invite?" I ask.

"Mystery letter in my office inbox. No stamp, no return address. I almost tossed it with the junk mail. I'm just glad my secretary missed it." Val says.

"Secretary? Hold no, let me guess. Attorney? Doctor?" I say.

"I own a travel agency. How did you get yours?" Val asks in return.

"Mailbox mystery letter I also luckily did not toss." I reply. "My love for NOLA brought me here."

"Same. When were you last there?" Val's voice is completely intoxicating.

"Well, I haven't been to Mardi Gras in two years, but I was there this past Thanksgiving just as a special treat." I smile remembering the fun on Bourbon Street. Women love New Orleans year round it seems, and the weather was perfect for plenty of bad decisions.

"Hmmm. I was there around Halloween for a bachelorette party. You think Mardi Gras is bad, Halloween week gives it a run for it's money." Val is also smiling.

"So, let's narrow this down. Where did you stay? What bars did you visit?" I begin our investigation.

"We didn't hit any bars, if you believe that. We got some drinks from the corner bars, but mostly stayed on the streets unless we were on the ghost tour trolley we had chartered. I used my travel agency contacts to get some sweet deals." Val continues.

"Which hotel?" I ask. "I always stay..."

"Sorry, I saw you touch. You're out." We're interrupted by the big voice guy assistant.

"Well, crap. Let's go get another drink." I tell Val.

"I have a better idea. I saw some people behind you wandering down a hall. Let's investigate. Who's going to notice two naked people snooping around?" Val laughs.

Taking my hand, Val leads me to a hallway. We peek around together. It is dark, and we proceed slowly. And then we stop.

"I don't know what's here." Val says, turning to me. "I just wanted some privacy."

I feel her hands on my shoulder, and our lips meet, but this time I can feel the passion and heat from her mouth. The softness of her breasts topped by hardened nipples press into my chest. Masks in place, I reach behind Va's head, grab her hair, and pull her head back. Val leans back accordingly, and I begin kissing and sucking her neck and shoulders. I can feel her hands fall down my back to the top of my ass. In this somewhat private area, I allow my cock to harden, and Val reaches to me with her right hand. She is gentle, and I am now able to access her tits with my mouth. She provides perfect mouthfuls of goodness.

Stopping to catch my breath, I pull Val close, face to face.

"Now, where were we? I usually pick a garden home off Carondolet when I stay in NOLA. Where did you say you liked to stay?" I continue our mutual interrogation.

"Hmmmm. You feel good. And yes, I stay near Carondolet and Poydras." Val states as she positions my firm cock between her legs. I can feel her shaved pussy surround the top part of my dick. We continue kissing and rubbing our bodies. The wall feels cool against my back.

Feeling Val around me is almost too much. I spin our bodies around, pinning Val with her chest to the wall. I feel her legs spread ever so slightly as I slide my cock between her ass cheeks. Pulling on her hair feels so natural, so I continue and her arms reach up above her head, palms against the hard wood surface.

Kissing her back, I get Val's hair caught in my teeth. I pull away gently, and admire her ass. "You are completely delicious. So, off Poydras? Location seems to be our best clue so far."

"NOLA be damned. This location is amazing." Val tells me, still pressed to the wall. Her ass beckons me, and I resume positioning my cock as close to being in her as I can get.

"Ever do this on the streets of New Orleans? I sure have. I can't walk down Bienville without seeing all the alleys and crazy times." I tell her.

"Of course. Women can do anything in the French Quarter, and no one says a thing. It's almost too easy." Val whispers.

"May I?" I ask, as I push my cock a little deeper.

"It's about time." Val responds and I feel her ass relax.

Grabbing her hips with both hands, I lift her ever so slightly, and then slide right into her. I hear a moan of pleasure.

"So, is the sex on the street as good as the sex afterward?" I ask between thrusts.

"I have never cum with sex on the street. Usually, the guy just cums and that's it." Val says, pushing away from the wall into my body.

Withdrawing from her, I say. "Well, let's continue our personal dance and see where this leads."

"I knew I got lucky with you. Let's see how else this New Orleans connection brought us here. The only other thing about my rental is street parking. The few places I use always have reserved street parking." Val says to me while adjusting her mask.

She is not only mysterious; she is also an extremely cool customer for someone who was just fucking me.

"Interesting. I had a reserved parking spot this time as well. I wonder..." But, we are interrupted again.

"Game 2 is now ready for anyone brave enough." The big voice says over the speakers.

We wander out of the shadows of the hallway. Let's just say the crowd is definitely sexually charged. We see a couple making love against the wall just a few feet from our hallway. There are several couples dancing, some appear to be having sex. The mood of the room is definitely changed.

"Alright, here's where the brave part comes. Form a circle, men on the inside, women on the outside." The directions continue. "Men, you will be laying down on the floor. Women, you will be sitting on your man's face for as long as you can. Last one sitting, so to speak, wins."

"Well, I'm game. I'll go nice and slow. You'll be able to cum in public if you want." I say to Val.

"I would love..." Val is interrupted. Gosh, this is getting old.

"By the way, you women will have the chance to swap if you like. We'll tell you when you can stand up and switch partners. That part's up to you. Now, assume your positions." The big voice guy finishes.

"As I was saying, I would love that, and I'm not switching partners." Val is able to finish this time.

I probably couldn't produce a bigger smile as I lay on the floor. My taste buds begin to tingle in anticipation.

The men around me are just all completely naked now. Leave it to us men to lose our clothing as soon as possible. Looking at the women, I see some remove what little they had on, as well. All of these masks lend a really cool vibe.

"Alright women. Have at it. Good luck maneuvering around those masks." The big voice guy tells us we are now on the clock.

Val positions herself just above me, smiling and looking me in the eye as I look down to my impending dessert. My eyes stay on hers as long as I can see them. Val moves her knees around my head and above my ears. I feel her thighs on my cheeks, and soon her pussy comes into contact with my mouth. I part my lips, extend my tongue into her, and begin massaging her labia.

I move slowly around her moist mound, nibbling here and there, but mostly licking and kissing. Soon, I am slurping up her juices. Val is absolutely as delicious as I had hoped. She settles on my head, and gives me plenty of space to explore her. If there is a prize for this game, I'm pretty sure I won it.

I don't remember any rules against it, so I reach up and squeeze both of Val's tits. I open my eyes to see her eyes still focused on me. I smile into her as I continue licking. I get a smile in return from Val.

"Alright, time to switch if you want." I hear a muffled big voice guy direct.

To my surprise, Val gets up off my face. I give her a disappointed look.

"Don't worry lover. I just had some inspiration." Val tells me, as she positions her body.

I am quickly greeted by Val's incredible ass falling down onto my face, and she moves her dripping wet pussy back to my mouth. I drink up all the juices I can, then resume consuming her.

I lose myself in Val, and suddenly feel her lips on the tip of my cock. Now, I realize the inspiration, and I dive deeply into her. Val is soon sucking me to complete hardness, and I focus on her tastiness.

Val is gently relentless. She sucks softly, yet efficiently, and I soon unload into her mouth. I continue enjoying her pussy, and I'm sure Val swallowed everything I produced.

I feel Val's head rest onto my lap above my cock, and she begins to really rub against my face. I try to be as gentle as Val was with my cock, but her rubbing intensifies, and I can feel the blood really flowing throughout her pussy.

I realize Val won't last much longer when she puts her hands on my hips and pushes up. The effect is her full weight is on my face, and I better move quickly. Val won't last much longer. I reach under Val's legs, and separate her pussy lips with my fingers. Sure enough, she flowers fully into my mouth, and I can literally eat every single part of her.

As Val cums over and over, I lick voraciously at her. Her every response indicates incredible sensitivity and I hold onto her legs so she won't get up too quickly. I gently tongue her over and over and feel Val relax from the orgasms.

I am thankful we don't have an audience when we stand, but we are definitely the last couple performing. I didn't think we lasted very long.

"Wow, that looked like fun. Your prizes will be inside your backpacks. Let my assistant know your bag number." The big voice guy tells us. He resumes the music for dancing.

"Hey Val, wanna get out of here?" I ask. I'm ready to continue this elsewhere.

"I was about to ask you the same. Let's get our backpacks, and figure out a plan from there." She replies.

We walk slowly, arm in arm, to the backpack pickup closet. We hold up our hands, and receive the assigned backpack. Looking into it, I see a card, our prize if my guess is right. Val pulls her card out at the same time as I do.

"Well, this explains how we both ended up here." We say to each other in unison.