Post-Pandemic Mardi Gras Epilogue

Story Info
Wait until you hear the best part.
2.8k words
4.35
3.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakening a few hours later after our first lovemaking session on a bed, I ambled off to the kitchen for a drink of water. On my way, I opened the patio door to listen to the sounds of the French Quarter from across Canal. The low murmurs of people and the occasional waves of jazz music made their way across the seemingly always busy boulevard.

The warm humid air felt good against my naked skin, and I stood just barely on the patio, in the doorway for the most part, letting my whole body enjoy the atmosphere. Leaving the door open, I made my way to the frig and grab a small water bottle. Taking a drink by the light of the refrigerator, the cool liquid was very soothing. I close the appliance and headed back over to the patio.

Expecting to close the 2 doors, I am instead greeted by the silhouette of a naked Val in a chair at the table. I join her at the table, sitting in the other chair.

"I didn't hear you." I tell Val as I offer her the water bottle.

"Well, I watched you open the patio, and I thought I might tempt you with another item on my fantasy list." Val replies.

"Ummmm, just sitting here with you here, naked, right now is definitely checking the things off my fantasy list pretty quickly. What's next for you?" I state.

"I have never stayed on Bourbon Street much past 2am. I want to go hang out there." Val says, staring down the street toward the vibrant Quarter.

"You mean, now?" I answer back.

"Would you do that for me?" Val says behind her beautifully dark eyes.

"Of course. I'm up for a hurricane,or whatever. I opened these doors to hear the delicious music. Let's go see it." I say, standing and reaching for her hand.

"You have to trust me. I will be in complete control of myself, but it may not appear that way. Promise me you will trust me." Val holds up a pinkie.

"I only pinkie swear with the most incredibly beautiful women." I promise Val.

"I'll need your shirt back." Val tells me mysteriously as we head to the bedroom.

Val takes the bathroom while I get dressed in some clean shorts and a cubavera linen shirt. I grab my shoes and go sit down on the patio. Is this the first time I've been dressed while sitting here? hmmm.

Val comes out of the bedroom, back in my shirt and her leggings.

"We'll need these shortly." She tells me, tossing our masks to me.

The walk over to Bourbon Street was brisk. The humidity was still heavy, but bearable in the relatively cooler night air. Crossing Canal, we put on our masks. The jazzy sounds get louder and louder as we approached. The amount of people isn't too bad. There is plenty of room around so it didn't seem overly crowded. We arrive at the first of the many corner or streetside bars.

"Go in there and get me a virgin hurricane. Like I said, we have to maintain control." Val directed.

The service was quick, and I found Val directly across the street from where I left her. As I step across the street, I notice she has unbuttoned her shirt and I can distinctly see cleavage revealed.

"Off to a good start, I see." I tell Val as I hand her the frozen drink.

"You have no idea." Val replied.

"I have a pretty good imagination, and you were just walking naked on the street by the apartment. I'm pretty sure I'm in for a wonderful night." I tell Val.

Drink in hand, Val leads the way up Bourbon Street. We come across a two-block stretch of Bourbon which is blockaded. We are able to walk next to each other, holding hands, sipping alcohol-free drinks, and savoring the sights and sounds. I occasionally catch a glimpse of a nipple every so often as Val glides through the crowds.

Ahead of us is a large group of women, probably in a bachelorette party. They are earning beads the old-fashioned way from a group of guys on a balcony bar. Val stops me, hands me her drink, and unbuttons her shirt all the way.

"Just keep your distance." Val tells me, taking her drink back. "But, be ready."

Smiling, I watch Val walk behind the group of women, then ease her way in between some of them. They seem oblivious to her as they are still receiving beads from the balcony above. And then I see a hand reach up into the group of hands eagerly catching beads, only this hand is holding a shirt. Squeals of delight erupt from the gaggle of girls, and then there are suddenly multiple hands holding shirts up.

Keeping my distance, I witness what appears to be a complete hurricane of beads thrown into the group of mostly topless girls. After that, the group of girls walks away from me, and Val is somewhere in there. I only know because I find Val's shirt on the ground. I pick it up and follow. Most of the girls have put their shirts back on.

The girls stop, then form one of those post-soccer game tunnels, 2 lines of girls, hands touching, and forming a tunnel. Val comes running through, topless, drink in hand, and stops in front of me.

"Give me your shirt." She tells me, handing me her half empty cup.

I hand her the shirt in my hand.

"No silly. I want the linen shirt you're wearing." Val laughs as she pours her drink into mine. "Then, I need a refill, only not a virgin drink this time."

I unbutton my shirt while Val stands there topless. People are just wandering by, kinda staring, and I'm sure there is a camera or a hundred pointed our way. Val quickly takes my shirt and puts it on. I put the original shirt on myself, but leave it unbuttoned.

Walking into the corner bar with Val, I can tell both of us are wearing our shirts unbuttoned.

"Where next?" I ask.

"Well, that bachelorette party is getting onto a party bus, and I'm invited to join them. I have a few ideas on what to do if you can follow along." Val tells me.

"I'm intrigued. What do you mean by 'follow along'?" I ask.

"I mean it quite literally. Follow along on foot. I may need you to catch some items of clothing." Val says with that unique gleam in her eye.

"Well, if it involves getting my favorite linen shirt back, then I'm all in." I laugh.

We head out with our incredibly strong drinks toward Decatur. Val says the party bus loads there, and heads up Bourbon, then follows the streetcars around the Quarter. Sounds like quite a walk for me. Hopefully, I can jump on a a trolley when needed.

The party bus is easy to see. It's actually an open-air double decker bus, just about half the size of a real English version. There are two of them. I drop off Val at the bus with all the crazy women. The lower level of the bus has a full bar, and some of the girls are already on the top level.

I stand off to the side on the sidewalk and watch the buses load. The second bus is a bachelor party, or at least that's my guess since it's loaded up with guys. My guess is confirmed as the bride kisses her future husband in front of me, then gets on the bus. He moves to the second bus, so it's apparent they are partying together.

"Dude, come on along. We saw your girl earlier. You should join us." He tells me.

This is too good of an opportunity to pass up. Free booze, awesome music, and not having to walk combined with what is sure to be an incredible view of my girl getting naked.

"Cool. Wait until I tell what she's got planned. My name is Zoo." I answer, getting onto the bus with the bachelor of the moment.

"Cool name Zoo. I'm not worried about names right now. Tell us about your girl." I'm asked as I hear the sounds from up top get pretty loud.

We stop at the bar, get drinks, then head up. I am quickly met by several guys, and we get to talking. I let them know about how Val is living out some fantasies, and I'm confident she just wants to get naked, like really naked to the point where I'm just following her around to make sure she is safe. The high fives and fist bumps are numerous and enthusiastic.

The buses move forward together. Along the seats up top are plenty of beads to throw, and the music gets even louder. I grab some beads, then move to the front to catch sight of Val. Not that she needs help, but I think I know how to get her shirt off.

"Val." I kinda yell as our buses stop together at an intersection.

"Hey." I hear Val replay and then she appears at the back of the group of women.

We are close enough for me to throw some beads at her. Val opens her shirt, and puts the beads around her neck.

"At our next stop, and every stop after that, I'll be throwing something back." She tells me with a smile as the buses start up again.

I can hear the girls pretty clearly, even over the sounds of the diesel motors. I prepare to get some beads ready to throw in anticipation of our next stop. From our direction, my guess is we are heading up river, then will double back to Bourbon where the party should really amp up. About five blocks later, we ease to a stop. Four guys have gathered next to me, and Val appears at the back of the bus again.

I toss two strands of beads to her, and am quickly rewarded with her shoes, both of them. The groan from the men is quite audible. And then, we're off again and turn left toward Bourbon.

My guess is we will have to stop before turning onto Bourbon. From there, there will be multiple stops before reaching the section which is cordoned off. I have enough beads, and I think the bachelor party has caught on. Being in a group of women probably gives Val the safety and security she needs to pull this off.

At the stop sign, we are mightily rewarded. Val's shirt comes flying, as do several pairs of shoes, a bra, and a couple of pairs of shoes. Val stands there, hands on the back railing, and smiles at me.

"Skins v Skins!" Come a shout from our group, and all the men take off their shirts.

The buses move along, and a round of drinks is brought up. The air is electric within our open-top bus. We all know what is about to happen.

At the next stop, just at the edge of the first bars and music venues, a cacophony of beads leaves our bus, and we receive bras and even some panties in return. Val didn't have any panties, and I look at her with that knowing look. She smiles back, completely nude.

"Stopping for shots!" We both hear, and a round of shots is brought to the top of both buses. Val and I hold up our glasses toward each other and down the liquid. At least I do. Val spills hers down her chest. I'll find out later she did it on purpose.

With that, we're back in hot pursuit of the mostly naked group of girls. Beads are being thrown up to them from the street as they hang out over both sides of the bus. I keep my eyes on Val, just waiting for her next move. I have her clothes in my hand, or at least the shoes, leggings, and shirt I saw her put on.

Now firmly in the middle of the rowdy section of Bourbon, the buses come to a complete halt at the street barricades. Val smiles, then heads to the spiral staircase. I head down, and exit the bus, myself still topless. I have to move quickly, and only have a moment to thank the soon to be married bachelor.

"Nice party." I tell him. "My girl's on the move. Your future wife is quite pretty."

"Hell, man, I just met her tonight. My fiance's in Bermuda. If this gets out, I'm toast." He tells me with a loud laugh.

While I'm digesting that information, I jump off the bus, and am greeted by a very naked Val. She moved to our bus quite quickly.

"Do you need some clothes?" I ask, not moving a muscle.

"I'll take the shirt and shoes." Val answers.

Waving at the guys up top, Val slips on the shoes first, then allows me to put the shirt on her shoulders. She does not button it up, and we head to the street barricade, ostensibly to walk Bourbon. The crowds have not lessened, even here at 3am.

"Thirsty? I noticed you had problems with that shot?" I ask.

"I am thirsty, but that shot was spilled on purpose." Val says, looking at me.

I am directed to get a real drink, our last of the night, and we head up the street. As we approach a crowd gathered at a balcony bar, Val insists on walking through it, not around. I pull her by the hand, and we enter the throng. The beads begin flying into the group from above, and we both put some on our necks.

Stopping about midway through the people, Val stops me. Turning to face the bead-throwing drunks above, Val completely removes her shirt. I pick up the shirt, and step back.

Val begins a dance, and keeps her eyes on the guys on the balcony. The crowd around us separates, and Val is left alone to dance naked for the beads. The crowd even throws beads at her. Just as quickly as she started, Val stops dancing and finds me at the edge of the crowd.

"Well, how was that?" Val asks me.

"Amazing." I somehow manage to say.

Then, I notice Val is still naked. However, Val doesn't take the shirt from me when I offer it. Instead, she takes the leggings and puts them on. Picking up a few more beads off the ground, Val covers up with beads, and we decide to head toward Jackson Square.

On the backside of Jackson Square, there are a few dark areas, just off the sidewalk. We pick one, then slowly become entwined together. Val's leggings come off easily and I toss them onto the fence behind her head. I pull down my shorts, step out of them, and then plunge my hard cock into Val. As she grabs on the fence, I am able to lift her up and fuck her as deeply as possible.

"Just cum in me." Val tells me, opening her eyes.

Having watched Val completely naked in the French Quarter, I won't last long. I feel Val tighten her body around mine, and I begin unloading into her pussy. She continues moving up and down on me, then lets go of the fence as she enters into her first orgasm. I grab her back with both hands, hold her up, and allow her to grind away on me. I can feel the last spasms of the cum leaving my cock, but Val remains completely bound to my body.

As we finish together, Val slips down in front of me. We kneel together, and begin passionately kissing. The shadows around us keep us hidden as we get dressed to return to the apartment.

Arm in arm, we walk toward Canal, exhausted, and completely fulfilled. Somehow, there is yet another surprise for me. Actually, two.

As we approach Canal, Val removes her leggings and shoes and leaves them on top of a trash can which is about to be emptied by the nightly crews.

On the large median in the middle of Canal, the crossing light stops us, and Val begins kissing me. As we do so, I feel her shirt fall down behind her, and I find myself kissing this naked woman in the middle of this large boulevard in New Orleans.

The pedestrian light indicates we can walk, and Val strolls leisurely across. I leave the shirt right there, and follow. I grab Val from behind and lift her into my arms. Walking the final few doors down to our place, we enter our world upstairs and leave the real world behind.