Post-Pandemic Mardi Gras Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch this." Val directs me as she loosens her grip on my backside.

"Okay." I obey.

As we cross Canal at the intersection, Val turns her body toward me, kinda walking sideways. She quickly unbuttons her shirt all the way before we have crossed the busy street. I catch a glimpse of a nipple as the shirt now moves more freely on her body.

After Canal, we are now on the very quiet Carondolet, just over a block to our place. Giggling, Val steps ahead of me. Moving effortlessly down the sidewalk, she pulls her shirt off, and bunches it over her tits. Now laughing loudly, Val turns to face me and walks backwards.

About 50 feet to our door, Val throws the shirt to me, and walks steadily to the building. I catch the shirt, and follow her while looking around. We are alone on this part of the street. I catch up to Val at the door, and she turns to kiss me in the entrance foyer.

"I was hoping to get this shirt back. It's a favorite for sure, now." I say between kisses.

Upstairs, we resume right where I left off the last time we were on the balcony. Val boldly sits at the table, topless, and lifts her legs for me to remove the leggings. Now completely naked, the shadows of the building across the street darken our apartment, and I feel safe enough to leave her there while I undress. I kneel again before her, but I can't get my face anywhere near her pussy because she joins me on the tiled surface. Val is able to position herself over my body, and I hold her in place while sliding my cock into her. While we can hear Canal Street just a block away, the silence on our street provides the perfect backdrop to our lovemaking.

"I just cannot get enough of you." I tell Val.

"You have been the perfect lover for all my shocking fantasies." Val says.

"Shocking? Hardly. At least you haven't tied me up." I laugh.

"Don't tempt me." She says.

"So, the casino? I feel like I have lady luck with me today." I say.

"In time. Wanna play that game again?" Val whispers in my ear.

"Sure." I manage to say.

Val climbs off me, and pulls me to the floor, my head up against the balcony railing, lying on my back. My feet are just about inside the living area. Val stands over me, turns so her ass faces the street, then lowers herself onto my face. Just like in the game. I move my tongue into her, and begin licking. Knowing her ass faces the building across the street, I realize she will not last long. And, neither will I as Val takes me into her mouth and begins her perfect sucking of my hard cock.

Exploding into her mouth at the same time as her pussy juices cover my face again from multiple orgasms provides an almost surreal element to this whole adventure with Val. We exit the balcony and walk together to the bathroom.

"I'm sensing this exhibitionism is the underlying theme here." I tell Val.

"I've always enjoyed the danger of it, even if it is expected here in New Orleans. I've just never taken part very much, except for flashing for beads. I dared myself to attend that party, and now I have the perfect help for some more dares and fantasies." Val explains.

So, if you happened to see a naked woman walking near a riverside New Orleans casino, along with a man carrying a green dress, then you saw me and Val. She turned into lady luck in more ways than one. We did well at the roulette tables, drank a lot of free drinks while watching the wheels spin on some slot machines, and only lost half our winnings on a craps table.

Leaving the casino for the short walk back to the apartment, Val was suddenly serious.

"Now for my most daring dare of all my dares. Not that sitting on your face on the balcony wasn't crazy enough. I just need a little more help." Val stops to tell me.

"I'm here for you. And, only you." I say in a serious tone.

"One more time." Val replies. With that, my most favorite dress on my most favorite woman falls to the ground. Standing before me, nude like a statue, Val smiles and steps away from the dress.

I pick it up, and we begin to walk.

"So, tell me what's going on." I direct.

"I just wanted to walk naked like it was nothing unusual, just a short walk as calmly as possible. Funny thing is, I don't feel nervous at all about anyone seeing me." Val finishes.

We don't say another word as we walk. Val does take the dress from me and tosses it at the base of a street lamp as we pass it. This is her point of no return, and I get to witness it.

As we return to our room, I strip the bed down to just the fitted sheet. It is time to finally make love to this woman in a bed. The passion from this night continues to this day to guide us on our personal journey of sexual dares and intimacy.

And to think, it all started when we opened our respective mystery envelopes and decided to push ourselves into a new place.

12