Posting Sister's Dirty Panties Pt. 01

Story Info
Sharing his discovery with the internet.
847 words
3.98
10k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellie4
ellie4
22 Followers

"Where is my charger" Alex mumbled in frustration as he frantically searched his room. This was the third charger he had lost this month, and he had a feeling he knew where they were ending up. His sister Abby had a habit of snooping in his room and taking things when it was convenient for her, and would always conveniently forget to put them back.

He looked out the window at the driveway, seeing that her car was gone, so he walked down the hallway and slowly opened the door. He was relieved to find the room empty, and quickly began searching for extra chargers. He found one sitting on her bed, and after confirming that the culprit was obviously her, he looked around for more.

The end of a cable stuck out from under her closet door. He opened it to find not one, but two more chargers hidden, but as he took a picture as proof of the theft, something else caught his eye, On top of some jeans in a hamper, he saw a bunched up pair of pink panties.

Despite his conscience telling him not to, he reached into the basket and picked them up. They felt heavy in his hands, despite being pretty small. He quickly looked down the hall to make sure he was alone, and proceeded to inspect them. They were covered in lace and were pretty sheer, and seemed to be either a thong or really cheeky panties. This didn't come as a shock to him, as Abby was popular and spent a good amount of time hanging out with boys.

He lifted them up and imagined her walking in them as his pants began to feel tighter. Alex had a history having a panty fetish, but had never acted on it with his sister, only a few past girlfriends. Against his better judgement, he lifted them to his face and smelled them. The scent was strong - too strong, He looked inside and found that they were soaked.

Alex heard the front door of the house open and ran to his room, pink panties in hand, He shoved them under his pillow, and sat on his bed just as Abby walked up the stairs, He heard the familiar sound of a door shutting and pop music playing, and knew he was safe for now. He pulled them back out and couldn't stop staring at the large dark spot on the crotch.

He opened his laptop and opened his favorite forum that discussed dirty panties. He was well known in the community for posting updates about his sex life, and couldn't wait to talk about his discovery. As he started typing, he felt guilty. Talking about his girlfriends panties was one thing, but to bring his sister into it felt like crossing a line. Regardless, he kept typing and finally posted his confession.

Responses flooded in. He was used to getting 20-30 comments on a post after a few weeks of it being up, but this post surpassed that in a matter of minutes. He struggled to keep up with the follow up questions, and was shocked at the amount of people demanding to see them. He sat back and thought about what that would mean for him, and if he could really go through with something like that.

He picked up the lacy pink pile and ran them between his hands. As long as he stayed anonymous and the background was neutral, there really wasn't anything wrong with this, was there? He laid them out on his desk with the crotch up, opened the camera on his phone and took a picture. The flash of the camera reflecting on the grool made them look even wetter than in real life, and he was astonished by the picture. This was the kind of thing he had been jerking off to for years now, and he couldn't believe he was doing this.

Alex replied to one of the top comments with the picture, and immediately shut his laptop. He pulled his dick out and started jerking off to the smell of her soaking panties. What did she do in them to get them this wet? Had she been playing with her pussy in her room at night, or was this the result of whichever football player decided to take her out that week?

As he got closer, he opened his laptop back up to see the comments of the post flooded with guys calling her a slut, saying she probably got fucked in those panties, guessing her body count, and endless requests for more updates. He finally reached his breaking point and came all over himself, including a little on Abby's panties. He realized then that this project was nowhere near done.

-

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed this story! This is my first post on here, and I'm looking forward to adding updates to this story, as well as some others I have in mind :) If you have any suggestions for future parts, please leave a comment!

ellie4
ellie4
22 Followers