Power and Corruption Ch. 07

Story Info
Claudia's sister comes to visit.
11.5k words
4.82
7.8k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, this is a story for adults. It's total unrealistic smut and if you don't like that kind of stuff, please do not read on. Everyone else, have fun.

___

I was glad that Lela had some classes and left soon after our breakfast. This gave me some much-needed time to think. I really had put myself in a bad position by telling her that I enjoyed what Hanna made me do. But even now I struggled to see any other option. It was of utmost importance that she did not disrupt my project. If she were to report Hanna to the university of even worse the authorities, everything would have been for nothing. Also, I did not want Hanna to get in trouble. After all, everything that has happened was my responsibility in a way.

What to do then? I thought about Lela's psych profile. Carefree, friendly, and sexually open to the max. She also had slight hedonistic tendencies. Although not to the extent as Hanna. Now that she was convinced that she was helping me and that I wanted this, it was very likely that our relationship would turn more sexual.

That was not something I was looking forward to at all. I still considered myself straight. Yes, I had slept with her willingly once but that was spur of the moment experimentation. I enjoyed it but was it something that I wanted to repeat? No, not at all. But for the moment I accepted the fact that I would have to pleasure her a few more times before I concluded my project. Afterwards I would try to gently explain things to her. I could only hope she'd still want to be my friend then.

Later today we wanted to go to the sex shop. Or rather Hanna ordered me to go with them. I dreaded this. I just knew that Barbara would make things difficult for me. I also was not looking forward to having to wear a bigger plug.

All in all, I was still convinced that Hanna was progressing in a positive direction. Her willingness to compromise with me for Kylie's visit confirmed my believe in her good nature. But I was also certain that Lela's added enthusiasm for using me might slow down Hanna's positive development for a while. On the other hand, it was also possible that Lela using me might serve as a mirror for Hanna and cause her to reflect on her behavior. Time would tell. I just had to grit my teeth and bear whatever came my way.

Kylie would be here in a few days, and I hoped that her time here would give me some respite. I looked forward to seeing her again, even if it meant that I would have to wear this rather humiliating costume.

I finished writing down my thoughts and went to class. I hoped people wouldn't stare at me too much today. I hated the attention that my new outfits got me.

No luck in that department, it turned out. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I made my way through campus. I also had to be very cautious to not use the stairs when someone was behind me. Otherwise, they would get a clear view of my bare pussy and the huge plug in my ass. Bending over was completely out of the question. Things were a bit better during class as Professor Logan's courses were notoriously difficult and people had to concentrate on her instead of the way that my nipples were poking thought my shirt.

I was so relieved when class was over, but Professor Logan asked me to stay behind a moment. I silently cursed this whole day. Normally I was all too eager to have discussions with her but these days I just wanted to go home where no one could see me.

I went up to her desk. "You wanted to talk to me, Professor? Everything alright?"

Her eyes travelled up and down my body. "I wanted to ask you the same thing, Miss Brooks. You've been absent from class a few times, which is very unlike you. I also couldn't help noticing your change in style."

She got up from her seat and came over to me, putting her hand on my shoulder. Something very unusual for her. "I'm going to be frank here, just between us. Are you in trouble? Is something wrong with your project?"

I looked at her and not for the first time was astonished by the fact that she was only ten years older than me. Legend has it that she completed her doctorate in record time. Apparently, she was some sort of Wunderkind.

Her grey eyes looking at me through her dainty gold rimmed glasses. She was unreadable for me, as usual. She wore her typical black smart casual attire. Her dark blonde hair tied up in a bun. She didn't dress to be sexy, which I respected a lot. But she also didn't hide her femininity. She always wore subtle makeup and slightly heeled shoes.

I swallowed and tried to formulate an answer. "No... no, everything is fine. Really. The project just takes up a lot of my time. But it'll be worth it. I'm well on my way to proving you wrong."

She sat down on her desk and raised an eyebrow. A small smile playing on her lips. It reminded me of Hanna.

"You are aware that many so-called experts have tried to prove me wrong before, Miss Brooks. Most of them now mired in irrelevancy." She clearly was enjoying this.

God, it was so hard to have a serious discussion while I looked like this. Not to mention the damn plug in my ass.

"Just wait and see, Professor." I couldn't even try to be witty.

"That is generally my course of action, Miss Brooks. Most people tend to dig their own hole if you're patient enough."

She stood up again, coming very close to me. "But in all seriousness, should you ever be in trouble, my door is open. Call me, send me an email, whatever. You're a bright young woman but I'm afraid you might've bitten off a bit too much. I will not hold it against you if you have to give up your project."

I nodded. This time unsure what to say. How much did she suspect? This offer of help from a woman who's killed the career of countless students with her no-nonsense approach to teaching. I just didn't get it. Maybe she really saw something in me? Maybe she appreciated the way I was willing to have long discussions with her.

I also felt the familiar anger bubble up. Her smugness and superiority always rubbed me the wrong way. I would prove her wrong. I knew I could do it. Fuck her. After my project was done she'd have to revise her theory about power corrupting anyone. Then it'd be my time to shine.

I still hadn't fully processed what Professor Logan had said to me by the time Hanna, Lela and myself were in the car on our way to the sex shop. But I couldn't dwell on it more, I had to try something.

"Can't we go to a different shop today?"

"A different shop", Lela asked incredulously. "You've been to a sex shop before? Not just online shopping?"

"Yeah, we went to this one when she first told me about her urges. Bought the plug and dildo there. The clerk was really helpful."

Helpful my ass, I thought. She was a sadistic bitch who couldn't wait to exploit my situation.

Lela still was flabbergasted. "You let someone help you pick a plug?"

Hanna laughed. "Yep. Claudia also inserted the plug right in the store."

Lela looked at me. "You little slut", she said with a smile.

"Guess what she had to do to pay for all the stuff?"

She wouldn't... I shook my head. "Hanna..."

"Claudia, you're blushing like crazy. What did you do? Did you sleep with the clerk?"

"Even better. She worked it off in a glory hole booth."

Lela took one look at how much I was blushing to realize that Hanna wasn't joking. "Wow", was all she said for a while. "How many?"

I shrugged. I really did not want to think about it.

Hanna was all too eager to answer for me. "I must've been a lot. She was covered in jizz by the time I picked her up."

Lela touched my thigh. Her hand resting there almost reassuringly. "Did it turn you on?"

I shook my head.

"Don't lie to yourself, Claudia. Lela, touch between her legs. I bet she's wet just from thinking about it."

Lela's hand slid upwards. Gently running along my folds.

"You're soaked."

She held her hand up. The lube glistening on her fingers. I could smell it too.

"I told you. I know it turned her on. Being on her knees. Having to suck cock after cock without even knowing who it belongs to. Being treated like an object."

It did not turn me on. I hated it. But I knew that I couldn't convince them otherwise, so I just tried again to make my point.

"Please, can't we go somewhere else? I really don't want to think about what happened at this shop?"

The car stopped. "Too late, we're here already."

We entered the shop. I concentrated on my breathing to try and stay calm. Buy a new plug and leave before Barbara would make things worse. That was the plan.

Speaking of the devil, Barbara noticed us immediately.

"Hi guys. So good to see you again. And you brought a new friend." She was practically oozing fake friendliness.

"That's Lela. She wants to help her as well."

Barbara clapped her hands. "Splendid. And what do you need today?"

"She needs a larger plug."

Barbara grinned like a shark. "Already? Someone has been eager. No problem. Follow me, ladies."

She led us to the back of the shop. "I'm sure we have something to suit your needs."

Once again, people spoke about me as if I wasn't there. It was becoming a common occurrence. I was certain that it had to do with the implied submissiveness. I remained quiet. No need to interact with her.

"Thank you. We'd like something that's more of a challenge."

Barbara pointed to the shelve. "How about an inflatable plug. They can get really massive."

This time Lela answered. "She wouldn't be able to wear it under her clothes, though. The pump would be too visible."

She turned to me. "Hey Claudia, which one do you like?"

It was an innocent question. Lela loved shopping but it was all I could do to not yell at her. I did not like any of them. I did not want to ass to be stretched even further.

I tried to calm myself down. Maybe this was a chance for some damage control. I thought that maybe a plug with a more pointed tip would be easier to wear. I looked around. Most of them were way smaller than my current plug, so I knew they wouldn't allow me one of them.

"What about this one", I said. Pointing to a black silicone plug. It was about 8 inches long and at the base about as wide as my fist.

Barbara handed us the box.

"Not a bad choice, Claudia", said Hanna. "Bit boring maybe."

"If I may give a recommendation", Barbara began. Lela and Hanna were all for it. I just wanted her to shut up.

"If the goal still is to stretch her holes, then this plug might not be the right choice. The tip is too small. Her hole would only be stretched at the base."

She pulled another box out of the shelf. "Look at this one. Same length and width but instead of a tapered design it has the same width all the way through. It also has two metal spheres embedded in the silicone. Inside those spheres are two slightly smaller massive metal balls that cause the plug to resonate with the wearer's movements."

She opened the box and handed Hanna the plug.

"Whoa, that thing is heavy." She shook it bit. "You can really feel the balls moving inside. Here, Lela, check it out."

Lela gripped the plug. It looked obscene in her small hand. "You're going to love it, Claudia. With this thing you'll always know that you're wearing a plug."

As if I ever would've been able to forget about the current plug. I took it and felt sick to my stomach. It was so much heavier than my current plug. And the metal balls inside made themselves known with every movement.

I tried to silently plead with Hanna, but an ever so slight head movement told me that I had no chance.

"We'll take it", she said before I could say anything. "I bet she wants to wear it right now."

Barbara pointed to the back room. "You can go there. Or you can do it right here. I don't mind."

I grabbed the plug and went towards the back room without saying a word.

God, I hated this fucking bitch. But I couldn't dwell on her now. I pulled the old plug out of my ass and allowed myself a few seconds of relief. I held the new one next to it. It was a bit longer and wider and so much heavier. This was going to suck, no way around it.

I gritted my teeth and began to push it in. It actually slid in easier than I thought but it still hurt a lot. The last push was excruciating. I gasped when I straightened up and took a first step. It was clear that this must be the limit, we could not go any larger. I could still walk but it felt really weird. Every step sending little shockwaves deep into me. My ass felt as if it was going to rip apart any second. I felt my muscles fighting against the plug. I knew by now that it would get better with time, but this thing was a different beast for sure. The ball's vibrations also travelled to my pussy with every step, and I felt myself getting wet.

On my way back I saw Barbara hand Hanna a small card. Business card maybe? Hanna nodded and put it away. I didn't really care at this point.

Lela saw me and smiled. "How does it feel? I bet it's amazing. Can you feel the balls moving inside?"

"It's a lot. I can feel the movement even in my pussy."

Hanna came forward and slid her hand under my skirt. "You're soaked. And your clit is swollen." She rubbed it between her fingers and my knees buckled. I had to hold on to her shoulder for support.

"I bet you could come right here in the shop."

Lela was behind me in a flash. Her hand pressing against the base of the plug.

I had to do something. I did not want to come in front of Barbara. Maybe I could distract them. "Guys, please. Not here. Let's look around some more." I knew that suggesting more shopping would always distract Lela.

Lela jumped at the chance. "Yes! Let's do that. Follow me. I've seen some interesting stuff back there." Off she went. Barbara followed her immediately.

Hanna pulled her hand from me with an amused grin. "You'll agree to whatever she wants to buy, understood? No need to play coy. We both know that you love all of this."

Damn, I might have maneuvered myself into a corner here. But I'd take buying some toys over having to come in the middle of the shop. In front of this stupid bitch.

We followed Lela. My heart sank when I realized that she found the SM-section of the store. There was stuff here that I have never seen before and couldn't even fathom its use.

"Lela, what the hell? This stuff isn't for me."

Lela turned to me with a grin. "Nonsense. Don't you remember how turned on you were crawling for us. It's time you embrace your submissive side. I think you need a collar."

She held up a black leather collar with a leash.

"That's a good choice." Again, Barbara interfered at the worst time. "But don't you think it's a little bit too tame for her. I think she needs something like this."

She handed Lela another collar. It too was made of black leather, but it looked less dainty. More serious. It also had a small padlock on the back. On the front dangled a small silver tag.

"We can engrave the tag for you", she added.

A lockable collar? That'd mean that I couldn't take it off myself. I was about to protest when I felt Hanna push the plug deeper into me. I gasped.

Lela looked at me. "You like that, don't you? What should we put on the tag?"

I quickly realized that I needed to try damage control again. I knew that I could not talk her out of buying this collar. But I did not want to have anything humiliating on the damn tag.

"How about just my name, please. For now, at last." I added the for now to lead her on. Making her think that in the future we could add something more sexual. She fell for it.

"Right. That makes sense. Maybe we can change it to Slave Claudia or Slut Claudia later on. That okay for you Hanna?"

"Fine for me. I'm just looking forward to holding her leash."

Fortunately, we wrapped up our shopping trip quickly afterwards. Lela paid for the everything. She didn't have any reservations of having a sex shop show up on her credit card statement. She said it was a present for me as a thank you for having her be part of my journey.

The ride home in the car almost was enough to make me cum. The car's vibrations being picked up by the plug nearly sent me over the edge. I was gripping my seat and trying hard not to moan too loudly. Lela and Hanna were very amused by my predicament. I had to wear the collar as well. Hanna indeed held the leash, and she also took the keys to the padlock.

"You're really enjoying your new toy, aren't you?"

I couldn't even answer. I felt my ass clench around the plug and my pussy was dripping. My wetness dripping down to my thighs. I was only hoping that the driver didn't notice.

I sat in the middle between them on the back seat.

"Hey, driver", Hanna suddenly interrupted my concentration. "My friend is very horny. How about you drive us to a quiet spot where she can masturbate. You can watch but only if you drive us home for free, deal?"

His eyes made contact with mine in the rear-view mirror. I could see his leery smile. "Absolutely, I know just the place."

"Hanna, what the fuck", I whispered.

"Just helping you, Claudia. We all can see how much you need it." She pulled my legs apart. Lela helping from the other side. The driver now had a clear view at my wet pussy.

"Please no, I don't want to do this."

"But you do, Claudia", Lela interjected. "Don't lie. The whole car smells of your arousal and you were moaning the whole time. Don't pretend this isn't turning you on."

She came closer and licked my ear. "Allow yourself to let go", she whispered. "You need it so much."

The driver reached a secluded place and turned the car off. He turned around to get a better look. "It's safe now, you can start."

Lela and Hanna had their legs wrapped around my spread legs, holding them open. They pulled my shirt up and began to pinch my nipples. Hanna pulled hard on the leash.

"Masturbate, you slut", she whispered in my ear. "Or I'll make you blow him."

I closed my eyes and let my hand wander between my legs. I was so wet. I began rubbing my clit. Needy moans filling the car.

"Look at him. Look at him watching you."

I obeyed Hanna's command. Looking at this middle-aged oriental guy while I masturbated. I was so ashamed and so fucking horny. Then I felt Lela's tongue on my nipple, and I came, screaming and straining against the safety belt. The collar choking me as I pulled against Hanna's grip.

They did not let up. Lela continued sucking my nipple and Hanna pulled even harder on the leash. I felt Lela's hand enter my pussy and I came again and again.

My legs still felt like jelly by the time we were back home. I immediately went to bed. Mostly to rest but also to not give them more time to play with me.

All things considered I felt proud of myself for being able to prevent them from really going overboard in the sex shop. The new plug sucked but it could've been much worse. The collar was embarrassing but I should be able to explain it as some sort of edgy fashion accessory. Having to come in front of the driver was very humiliating but then again, who cares. I wasn't very likely to see him again. Once again I had been able to handle every situation that they threw at me.

I spent the next few days getting the apartment ready for Kylie's visit. Hanna had confirmed again that I had to wear the plug all the time aside from sleeping. I would not have to wear the dildo and high heels at home, and I also could wear normal clothes but no underwear both outside and at home. That was a huge relief. My bed was queen size so Kylie and I could share it easily.

I wore jeans and a hoodie when I went to the airport to pick up Kylie. No high heels as well, just basic sneakers. It felt so surreal. If not for the plug in my ass I would almost have felt like myself again. I would've loved to wear a bra. The hoodie was thick and comfy, but you could still notice my nipples poking through the fabric.