Power and Corruption Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took an early uber so that I wouldn't have to run. Every time I walked even a little bit quicker the plug's vibrations became so intense that my pussy started to tingle. I'd rather wait for half an hour than having Kylie see me as a horny, shaking mess.

Waiting for Kylie to arrive was rather pleasant. I leaned against a pillar and relaxed. No one here to order me around. I looked like a normal person, and I had some time to think. I still wasn't quite sure how I felt about the upcoming weekend. I could only hope that Hanna and Lela would behave. Oddly enough I was more worried about Lela. Her excitement tended to get the better of her. Hanna generally seemed more calculated in her approach.

Over the last few days, I had come to the conclusion that Lela's involvement in my situation was a good thing after all. I noticed that she and Hanna were communicating a lot. I was certain that she would act as a mirror for Hanna in which she would surely begin to scrutinize her own behavior. Which meant that the more Lela made me do, the more Hanna would have to think about. Maybe having my sister around for a few days will also make Hanna see me more as a normal person and not as a slave. I was convinced that I was nearing a breakthrough.

"Hey Professor, head in the clouds as always?"

Startled, I turned around and saw Kylie standing next to me. Grinning from ear to ear. She wore a green military looking jumpsuit. She had the hair from our father's side of the family. Shoulder length reddish brown curls framing her face.

She hugged me before I could say a word. Picking me up easily. "Good to see you, Claudia." I returned the embrace. "You too, Kylie. It's going to be a fun weekend."

"I hope so", she said and let go of me. "Can't wait to see your costume."

"You're in for a surprise, let me tell you that."

She pointed at her luggage. "Wait till you see mine. Took me ages to get it just right."

I took her suitcase. Thankfully it had wheels. I would've never been able to carry her stuff. Kylie tended to forget that she was pretty strong. Her bags usually weigh a ton.

She shouldered her well worn sea bag effortlessly. "Lead the way, Professor."

I was very relieved when I found our apartment empty. I wasn't looking forward to Kylie meeting the girls. Now we could settle in first. We put her stuff in my room and sat down in the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

"Nice place you have here."

"Thanks. I always forget that you haven't been here before. You were travelling when I moved here from the dorms, right?"

She nodded. "I think I was in Laos or Thailand when mum told me about it. She was very happy that you weren't living in the dorms anymore."

I remembered. Mum was always worried that the other girls in the dorm were misbehaving and having a bad influence on me. Joke's on her, I guess.

"Something funny?"

"Just thinking about how worried our parents are about me being at college. They didn't have a problem with your travels."

"Wrong about that, Professor. We had quite a few fights but there was nothing they could do. I was an adult and financially independent. Besides, you were always their favorite. Straight A pupil, studying under the most well-known professor, having articles written about yourself."

I grimaced. "It was one article. And only because I won a damn spelling bee at ten years old."

"My point still stands, and you know it. They've always had so high hopes for you."

She was right. My parents loved us both equally, but they had trouble dealing with Kylie's free spirit. Besides, she was the second child, and my parents are very traditional people. They want me as the first born to make them proud. I remembered the fights we had about me not becoming a doctor or a lawyer. I really had to educate them about my field and what I could earn after my studies. Ultimately, they agreed to pay for my college education but only if I stayed at the top of the class.

Then Hanna entered the kitchen. "Oh, hi guys. Didn't expect you to be back from the airport already."

Kylie stood up and extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Kylie. You must be Hanna. Thanks for allowing me to crash in your apartment."

Hanna shook her hand. "No problem. It's her apartment as well. Besides, thanks to you we could get Claudia to go to the convention. That would've never happened otherwise."

Kylie gestured at Hanna's all black outfit. "You're into comics and games? Would've never guessed."

Hanna grinned. "No stereotyping, please. I'm a woman of many interests."

She sat down at the table. "So, what's your costume? Claudia couldn't remember."

"I'm not surprised. Pop culture stuff usually goes right by her. I'm going as the Dragonborn. Made the costume myself."

"The Skyrim main character? Cool. Do you have a sword?"

Kylie nodded. "A foam one. Was worried about having to explain things at the airport but I got on the plane no trouble."

Hanna looked at me and laughed. "You have no clue what we're talking about, right?"

I blushed. "I remember Kylie mentioning a video game."

Kylie laughed as well. "You are so cute, Claudia."

I didn't mind their good-natured teasing. I knew too well that I did not have a lot in common with most people. That was the price I had to pay for my dedication.

Kylie stood up and stretched. Cracking her neck while doing so.

"What's the plan for tomorrow, guys? I'd like to hit the con early. There's a lot to see there in one day."

"Lela, our friend, will come here after breakfast. Then we'll get dressed and head downtown. Should give us plenty of time to enjoy everything."

"Awesome. So how about you show me around town a bit today? I'm coming here to study soon, and I need to know the best places to have fun."

Hanna was all for it. "Good idea. I know a bar that you might like. It's not goth, I promise. Let's send Lela a text. She'd love to come as well."

A few hours later we had toured the main attractions with Kylie. The shopping mall, the best restaurant, the cinema, the best clubs, and all of the secret hangout spots. I don't think I've ever walked this much. My ass hurt. I hated this new plug.

Now we were in the bar Hanna mentioned. It was called 'Dirk's Drinks' but everyone called it DD. It was a chill place where you could have a couple of drinks and not be bothered by loud noises. I quite liked it. I especially liked the cocktail in front of me. I needed that.

Lela took a big gulp of her cocktail. "Man, my feet are killing me. Probably not a good idea to play tour guide before a convention."

Kylie laughed and raised her beer in salute. "I do appreciate the noble sacrifice, Ma'am."

Lela stuck out her tongue. Kylie and the girls had hit it off well. I wasn't particularly surprised about that. Kylie was an easy-going person and her travels around the world had made her even better at making friends.

"So, Kylie, what do you think. Still convinced to come here for college?"

"I'm still not sure about even going to college, Claudia. But I figure it's now or never. Can't hurt to learn a few new things, right?"

"Are you sure you're sisters", Hanna asked. "No offense, but Claudia is way more... driven about her education."

"Driven is one way of saying it. I prefer obsessed. I don't call her professor without reason. But to be fair, she has to be. Our parents are putting insane pressure on her."

"But not on you?"

"They tried to. But I was too independent for them to have a chance. So now Claudia has to be the sole bearer of our parent's hopes."

Lela looked at me. "No wonder you're so hard on yourself."

I shrugged, then my phone vibrated.

It was a message from Hanna. "You're too uptight. Take off your hoodie in a few minutes. Try to have fun."

I tried to keep my expression neutral. This had to happen at some point. Hopefully, she'd demand nothing worse. I wore a simple shirt under the hoodie. Taking it off shouldn't be too bad. Especially in this rather dim bar.

I let the conversation continue for a while then I took my hoodie off as nonchalantly as possible.

"Cocktail getting to you?" Kylie joked.

I shrugged. "We walked a ton. I'm hot." I glanced down. My nipples were poking through my shirt. Nothing I could do about it now.

"So, Kylie, you got a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Of course, it was Lela asking this question. There was always a chance with her that a conversation would turn to sex and relationships.

"Nah, nothing right now. Had a few flings while travelling. It's surprisingly easy to hook up in hostels. I even spent a few days with a cute French couple while in Australia."

I was amazed at the ease with which she answered the question. Kylie noticed.

"What? You didn't think I was still a virgin, do you?"

I shook my head, feeling the blush rise to my head. Kylie burst out laughing.

"You still haven't gotten rid of the blushing? Come on, Claudia. We're adults now. We should be able to talk about stuff like that."

"It's just not a topic I enjoy."

Lela put her arm around me. "But we're helping her overcome her inhibitions."

"Good on you. Claudia really needs to let go a bit."

Oh man, no her too. Why does everyone think I need to let go. I feel perfectly content with myself. I don't need to behave like a wanton slut in order to be happy.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Maybe Kylie just didn't know me that well. After all we never spoke about this kind of stuff before.

"We're working on it. But she is at last willing to try things. It took a lot of convincing to make her not wear a bra anymore." Hanna gestured at my chest. "She can totally pull it off, don't you think?"

"Absolutely. I bet she gets lots of attention the way her nipples are showing."

She looked at me. "Is that why you're wearing a lockable collar as well?"

I just nodded. Trying to remain nonchalant. "Hanna dared me to. I figured, why not. I like the way it looks."

She grinned her big open grin. Saluting me with her beer.

"I'm really proud of you for being a bit more adventurous, Claudia. Don't worry. I won't tell mum and dad."

A bit more adventurous. I almost laughed. I've done things that you wouldn't believe, dear sister. But I would never tell her that. I thanked her and stood up.

"Going to hit the ladies room. Be right back."

Hanna stood up as well. "Good idea."

I knew that she planned something, but I wasn't prepared for her aggressiveness. She pushed me into a stall as soon as we had entered the toilets.

"Hanna, what are you doing?"

She grabbed my hair. "Don't forget your place, slave. I've agreed to this charade for your sake but that doesn't mean that you can forget who owns you."

"Please, I'm sorry. I won't. Please let go."

She sat on the toilet. Hiking up her dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear. It was clear that she was very aroused.

"Lick me. Better make it fast before they come looking for us."

I was frozen for a moment. She wanted me to do this here? Everyone that came in could easily figure out what we were doing in the stall.

She looked me in the eyes. "Lick me! Now!" Her voice a harsh whisper. I decided to obey. I couldn't figure out a way to placate her any other way.

I was glad that I wore jeans so my knees wouldn't have to touch the filthy floor. Hanna grabbed my hair again and pressed my face against her wet pussy. I began to lick and suck. Trying to get her to come quickly.

"Oh yes, that's nice. Keep going."

I was afraid that someone would hear her. She wasn't exactly quiet.

"Tell me you love my pussy. Tell me you love licking me."

I swallowed her juices. "I love licking your pussy, Hanna." It felt so dirty saying that. I started sucking her clit, just wanting this to be over.

She began twitching. Her moans getting more rapid. Then she came, grinding hard against my face.

It took a while for her to let go of me.

"Thanks, Claudia. I really needed that."

I tried to freshen up in a hurry. Checking myself in the mirror revealed nothing too out of the ordinary. My face was a little red and my jeans was stained from where they touched the floor. Nothing that would be visible in the dim light of the bar.

Lela grinned at us as we returned to the table. Kylie showed no reaction at all. I quickly finished my cocktail. Trying to get the taste of Hanna's pussy out of my mouth.

I was glad when the others finally decided to head home. We shared an uber. Lela got dropped off first.

A few minutes later Kylie and I were in my bed next to each other. It was the first time in ages that I wore my normal sleepwear. A shirt and some shorts. I also did not wear the dildo or plug.

It was a huge relief to leave the plug hidden in the bathroom but now I felt weird. The constant wear over the last couple of weeks took a toll on my asshole. I slowly slid my hand behind me and felt my hole. There was no muscular resistance at all. Even dry I could push four fingers inside easily.

I began to worry. Could I have an accident while sleeping? I couldn't even imagine having to explain that to my sister. No way around it. I needed the plug.

"Be right back, forgot to floss."

I actually had to fight back some tears as I pushed the plug back into me. It was evident now that my body had taken permanent damage from my experiment. I briefly checked my pussy. It too felt loose and open. My hand sinking in without a problem.

"Come on, Claudia. Don't worry about that now. Your experiment is too important. You can deal with this later." I tried to calm myself down. I knew that all my sacrifices were worth it. Most scientific breakthroughs came with some sacrifice. I could do this.

It still hurt to have the plug inside me but at last now I felt more reassured that nothing would leak at night. I went back to bed.

Kylie had turned on the lamp on the bedside table. She was half sitting up, looking at me.

"Everything alright, Kylie?"

She nodded. "Got a question for you, Claudia. But I don't want to freak you out."

I gave a small smile. "Well, now you've got me freaked out anyways. So shoot."

"You and Hanna are having some sort of BDSM-relationship, right? She's your mistress or something?"

I had to sit down on the bed. My knees felt as though they would give out. I had to think of something quick.

"Please, don't lie to me, Claudia." Kylie touched my leg. "I'm not judging you. But please be honest. I'm not a fool. She has the keys to your collar. The collar you're still wearing. And I also heard you when I went to the bathroom shortly after you two."

I felt sick to my stomach. Kylie had heard me pleasure Hanna. She had heard me say that I loved licking her pussy.

It was time for damage control once again.

"You're right", I said hesitantly. "I'm sorry that you heard us. Over the last few months, we've sort of developed a relationship. I realized that I... like to be submissive, sexually. We're exploring it together."

I looked at her. "You cannot tell mum and dad."

"Tell our parents that you're into girls and a sex slave? They'd probably get a stroke. Or they wouldn't believe me anyways. Don't worry, Claudia. I won't say a damn thing."

I let myself fall down onto my pillow. "Thanks. I was really worried about you finding out."

"Yeah, I understand. We never talk about sex. You had no idea of knowing how I'd react. Maybe it's time for us to be more open with one another."

"That'd be nice." I faked a yawn and closed my eyes to indicate that I was too tired to talk right now. I did not want to have an in-depth conversation about my sex life right now. Or ever, for that matter.

"Good night, Kylie."

"Good night, Professor."

The next day marked comic convention day. God, I wished it were over already. I really did not want to go. Not to mention having to wear this embarrassing costume.

Lela arrived shortly after breakfast. Her costume and some extra clothes in a huge bag. We agreed that she'd spend the night after the convention.

She all but jumped around the room. "I'm so excited to see you all in costume. Let's get dressed."

No point in delaying the inevitable. Hanna went to her room to change. Lela took the living room. I let Kylie use my room while I went to the bathroom.

The next few minutes all you could hear around our apartment was the rustle of clothes and muffled swearing. That and Lela's happy giggling.

I was the first to return to the living room. I was not prepared for Lela's look. She wore the red, white, and black cheerleader outfit. Her blonde hair in pigtails, the tips sprayed purple. She wore heavy makeup around her eyes and a dark red smeared lipstick.

She had fake blood splattered on her top and was shouldering a baseball bat that was covered in fake bloodstains as well.

"Wow", was all I could eventually say.

She jumped happily. "I know, right. I love this costume so much. Let's take a look at you."

I knew only to well how I looked. The skintight green bodysuit clung to my body. My nipples were not only poking thought it, you could make out every bump in my areola. I had my red hair open and flowing over my shoulders in order to hide them somewhat.

The printed-on leaves and vines as well as the plastic vines wrapped around my body did nothing to distract from the lewdness of the costume.

Hanna had forbidden me underwear and were it not for the short skirt, everyone would have a clear idea of the shape of my pussy. Thankfully, the skirt also hid the plug. I just had to be cautious not to bend over, as usual. The stupid high heeled boots also were not comfortable at all. So yeah, it sucked.

At last Hanna had agreed to take off my collar as it didn't match the costume.

"You're looking really hot, Claudia."

I shrugged. This stupid costume didn't even have pockets or any accessories. I did not know what to do with my hands. I decided to bring a small purse for my phone and stuff.

Kylie came out of her room and stopped dead in her tracks. "Bloody hell! You two look awesome. Did you match your costumes?"

Lela shook her head. "It was a happy accident." She hugged me from behind, her arms resting just below my nipples. Her leg pressing against the base of the plug.

"Don't we look hot?"

Kylie laughed and held up her sword. "Good thing that I'm armed. I might have to protect you from hordes of smelly dudes."

I focused on her costume. She wore a leather skirt that went to her knees. Heavy boots lined with fur. A leather top with added metal elements. A belt on her waist held the scabbard for her sword, a leather pouch, and some small bottles. Her forearms were wrapped in leather as well. On her head, she wore a Viking looking helmet.

"That's an amazing costume, Kylie."

She flexed her muscles. You could clearly see her biceps and the muscles of her flat stomach. "Thanks. As I said, I made it myself. Took me ages."

"And you should be very proud of yourself", Hanna said while leaving her room. "It looks fabulous. Did you get those muscles just for the cosplay?"

Kylie laughed and shook her head. "Nope. I'm hooked on CrossFit. I usually go a few times a week."

She gestured at Hanna. "Your outfit is very cool too."

Cool was an understatement. Her black and dark green bodysuit accented her toned body perfectly. Her black and red hair and pale skin giving her a very menacing aura. The cape flowing behind her completing the look. Everything about her just commanded respect. I felt a pang of envy. She looked so at home in her costume while I felt like a fish out of the water.

She clapped her hands. "Let's go."

Unfortunately, the driver must've found the bumpiest road in the whole city to drive us to the convention center. The constant vibrating and jumping of the car sending shockwave after shockwave through the plug into my body. I felt my nipples harden even more and had to fight to keep my breathing steady. It didn't help that Hanna was absentmindedly caressing my upper leg. I just bit my lip and hoped that we'd arrive soon.