Power and Corruption Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna leaned over to whisper in my ear. "I'll send you challenges throughout the day. It's in your best interest to not fail them. Keep an eye on your phone."

I looked at her. "You can't be serious. My sister is here." I glanced at Kylie. She was sitting in front, seemingly unaware of Hanna's and my conversation.

Hanna just shrugged. "I want proof of every completed challenge. Please remember to take a video or photo."

It was clear that I wouldn't be able to talk her out of this idea.

"How many challenges", I whispered.

"Let's say five. That's a good number."

I ignored her for the rest of the ride. That was the last thing I needed today. As if things weren't stressful enough with the costume and the plug. I wondered if she still thought she was doing me a favor or if this was just plain sadism on her part. Maybe I'd have to read her journal again sometime.

The car hit another bump and a small moan escaped my lips. I felt myself blush again. My asshole clenching around the plug. It was such a relief to see the convention center appear in front of us.

Just then my phone vibrated. I took it out.

"Challenge one: Kiss a girl dressed as a fairy. A proper kiss, mind you."

My mind raced as we exited the car. How in hell was I supposed to do this. I couldn't just go over to a random girl and ask her to kiss me. That'd get me thrown out.

Kylie came up to me. "Don't look so glum, Professor. This is going to be awesome. Just look at all the costumes. Try to have fun."

I forced a smile and looked around. There were so many people. Most of them dressed up as someone that I did not know. It actually was quite impressive.

Lela grabbed my hand. "Don't worry, Kylie. We'll get Claudia to have fun. Let's go inside."

We entered the huge building and were immediately hit by the noise of hundreds of persons talking, laughing, and playing as well as a cacophony of different music.

"How are we going to start, guys?" Hanna gestured at the massive space in front of us. "Split up for a moment and setup a time and place to meet?"

This idea was met with general agreement. Everyone had something else they wanted to check out. We agreed to meet near the entrance in three hours to grab something to eat and then spend the rest of the day together.

Kylie and Hanna wandered off. Lela stayed with me.

"Not interested in exploring", I asked.

"No chance, I know you, Claudia. If I leave you, you'll just sit here doing nothing. We'll explore together."

I sighed. Lela was in helpful friend mode. I wouldn't get rid of her now. And honestly, I felt better having her with me. This mass of people felt so overwhelming. But that also meant that I had to clue her in on Hanna's challenges.

"Hanna came up with a game for me. I have to complete certain challenges while I'm here."

Lela's smile widened. "Kinky. I'll help you. What do you have to do?"

"I only have the first challenge right now. I need to kiss a girl dressed as a fairy. Really kiss her."

She came closer to me. Her large breasts brushing against mine. "Shame that I left my wings at home."

Then she winked and grabbed my hand. "Let's go find you a pretty fairy."

We began wandering around. "This is insane. I can't just go up to a random woman and ask her to kiss me."

"Why not? I'd be delighted."

Of course, she would be. But what were the odds of someone like Lela walking around here.

"You just have to find someone with a costume that is a little bit more revealing. A little bit more sexy than necessary. Then just smile at her and give her a compliment. Test the waters."

This felt like prom week all over again. My school had this dance where the girls had to ask out the guys. I hated it.

Lela interrupted my thoughts. "How about her. She looks nice."

She pointed at a woman in a Tinkerbell costume. I had to admit, the costume definitely was on the sexier side. Lots of cleavage, fishnets, high heels. But I wasn't feeling it. I shook my head.

"Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn?! You two look so hot! Can I take a picture?"

We spun around and came face to face with a young dude. He was wearing cargo pants, a black shirt with a huge skull on it and a baseball cap. He looked like he was desperately trying to grow a beard. He lifted his expensive looking camera.

"How about it, girls?"

Lela grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Of course." She struck a pose that could only be described as seductive. I smiled weakly at the camera.

His camera flashed a few times.

"Thanks so much. You two want to go fetch a drink with me?"

Lela laughed but not maliciously. "Nice try. Not interested though. Have fun."

She pulled me away.

"Where were we? Oh yes, fairies." She scanned the crowd. "How about her, by the stairs."

I looked. The woman wore a dark purple gown. Sequins shimmering in the harsh light. Her hair was black and partially hid her face. The wings on her back looked more menacing than friendly.

"What kind of fairy is this supposed to be?"

Lela started walking. "Dunno. But I aim to find out. Besides, she looks hot."

Couldn't argue with that. Her dress showed a lot of skin and she moved with ease in her high heels.

She noticed our approach and smiled. I noticed her dark red lips and the piercing in her nose.

"Hi, we're Lela and Claudia", Lela began. "We couldn't help noticing your costume. It looks awesome."

"Thanks. I'm Sadie. I made it myself. I'm the fairy of the night." Her eyes rested on me. "I love the way your nipples push through that costume. Takes guts to wear something like that."

I felt myself starting to blush again. "She's trying to come out of her shell more", Lela explained. "She blushes like this all the time."

Sadie's eyes were still locked onto me. "It's cute. And I'm all for expressing yourself."

Lela pushed me forward. "She wants to ask you a question."

Oh fuck. No way around it now.

"I'm all ears."

I took a deep breath. "Okay, this might be a bit weird. Please don't be offended. Thing is... thing is, our friend dared me to kiss a fairy and send her a video of it."

My heart was beating out of my chest.

Sadie came a step closer. A small smile playing on her lips. "You want me to be that fairy?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

"And it needs to be a real kiss?"

I nodded again. She was now directly in front of me. I could smell her perfume. Dark and heavy.

"Can in play with your nipples while we kiss?"

I absolutely did not want this, but I also did not want to have this conversation again with someone else. I nodded once more.

She gently grabbed the side of my head and pulled me close. Our lips met and I opened my mouth, welcoming her tongue inside. Her other hand immediately found my nipple. Pinching it softly. My ass clenched hard against the plug, and I moaned into Sadie's mouth. I felt wetness seeping out of my pussy. The kiss seemed to last a long time.

She gently stepped away. "I really enjoyed that."

I breathed heavily. "I think you enjoyed it as well." She pulled a piece of paper out of her bag and scribbled something on it. "My number. Call me if you ever want to do this again."

We sat down on a nearby bench. Lela sent Hanna the video of Sadie kissing me. I was still somewhat shaken.

"She was fun. And she seemed to like you quite a bit."

"Yeah", I answered weakly.

Just then my phone vibrated. That had to be the next challenge. No sense in delaying it.

"You have Lela with you? Scared to do things alone, I assume. Anyways, loved the video. That chick was hot. Here's your next challenge:

Ride up an escalator in front of a group of guys until someone notices your plug. Send me a video of their reaction. Have fun!"

"And? What do you have to do now?" Lela couldn't contain her excitement. I handed her the phone.

"Hmm, that should be an easy one."

I stared at her. "Easy? Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is going to be? What if the guys try to talk to me?"

"You worry too much. Let's just go and do it. It's only embarrassing if you allow it to be."

She took my hand and went off towards the nearest escalator.

We took a spot a little to the side and waited until a suitable group of guys came our way.

The first group looked like some Star Wars fans. All dressed up as Stormtroopers.

Lela pulled me on the escalator a few steps ahead of them. I stared straight ahead and stood with my legs apart. They just needed to look upwards to have a clear view under my skirt. Lela was secretly filming them with her phone.

It was an utter bust. They were so engaged in their conversation that they never looked at us.

"Their loss." Unfazed, Lela took my hand and we returned to our waiting spot.

The next group looked more promising. Seemed like a bunch of frat boys. None of them in costume. They were already ogling Lela and me as they neared the escalator.

"This is going to suck", I whispered as we stepped on it.

I felt Lela squeeze my ass and lift my skirt a little. "Just making sure they're looking."

They were looking. I heard their animated whispers behind me.

"Is she wearing a plug?"

"No way, dude!"

"She totally is! Look at her ass!"

"Look how wet she is!"

"Freaky!"

"She loves it!"

"Man, I'd love to hit that ass."

They caught up to us quickly as we left the escalator.

"Hey girls", one of them yelled.

We turned around.

"We love your outfits."

"Thank you. Why aren't you guys wearing costumes?" Lela was totally at ease talking to a bunch of random dudes.

One of them grinned. "We are wearing costumes. We're dressed as obnoxious frat boys. When in reality we are totally lovable frat boys."

His friends burst out laughing. I couldn't help smiling as well. They didn't seem threatening at last.

"Just wanted to let you two know that we appreciated the show on the escalator. How big is your plug?"

I blushed instantly.

Lela indicated the size with her hands. The guys stared at me in shock. I just nodded.

One of them found his voice. "So, you wanna come to a party later tonight?"

"Would've loved to but we already have plans. See you around, boys."

Lela didn't wait for their answer. She just waved, grabbed my hand and we took off.

"See, that wasn't too bad." Lela had sent Hanna the video and now we were waiting for the next challenge.

"You're right. It could've been much worse. Luckily, they were very well behaved."

"They all wanted to fuck you, I bet."

I shrugged. My phone indicated the next message from Hanna.

"Well done. Bit boring though. Let's up the ante a bit. Next challenge:

Blow a guy that's dressed up as a villain and swallow his cum."

There it was. The type of challenge that I had been dreading.

Lela let out an appreciative whistle. "Now that's a challenge. Do you really want to do this, Claudia?"

Her concern was touching. Of course, I did not want to do it. But I couldn't tell her that. Once again, I would have to swallow cum to not jeopardize my experiment.

"It's a hard one", I began. Trying to convince her that I was okay with this. "But kinda exciting as well. I'm not quitting now. Let's just get it over with."

She grinned. "You kinky slut. I knew that all of this was turning you on. I love it when you allow yourself to be who you really are."

Lela had to point out all the dudes that were dressed up as a villain. I knew hardly any pop culture villains and the crowd overwhelmed me.

"What about that one? The one dressed as Joker?"

I shook my head. "He isn't alone. I'm not going to offer to blow someone while his friends are nearby."

We walked on.

"There, the one with the iron mask and the green cape."

"Who's that supposed to be? A Transformer?"

Lela groaned. "It's Dr. Doom. One of the most famous Marvel villains. He seems to be alone. Come on, let's say hi."

She left me no time to react. With my hand in hers she made her way over to this guy.

He was tall. Easily over 6ft and very muscular. His face hidden behind the mask and his eyes glowing green. It was an impressive costume.

"Your costume is amazing", Lela began. "Is this mask and armor real metal?"

He laughed, his voice turned robotic by some microphone system.

"Nah, it's all foam. Took me a while to get it to look this realistic. Your costumes are very nice as well. I love the fake blood."

Lela grinned. "Who said that it's fake?" Then she pointed at me. "This is Claudia, I'm Lela. What's your name?"

"I'm Rob. Pleasure to meet you ladies."

"Listen, are you up for some sexy fun?"

He cocked his head. "Depends. What do you have in mind."

Lela pushed me forward.

"Hi Rob... so, my friend dared me... she dared me to... well... offer a blowjob to someone dressed as a supervillain."

The last part came out as fast as possible.

"Really? This isn't a prank?" His metallic voice made this whole conversation even more surreal.

"No prank, honest. She just has to film me doing it."

His dark eyes mustered me for a long time.

"Why not. I'm game. Where do you want to do it?"

Lela immediately had the perfect idea. "Disabled bathroom oughta work fine. They are usually big and empty."

She was right. The bathroom was empty, fairly spacious, and pretty clean.

Rob lifted his green tunic. I was somewhat amused to find that he wore jeans under his fake armor. He leaned against the wall and looked at me.

I quickly tied my hair back and dropped to my knees. He was hard under his pants. My hands were shaking as I opened his trousers and reached inside. He was big. The strong, manly scent hit my nose.

"What the fuck am I doing", I wondered to myself. Then I began to lick his shaft. My tongue gliding along his length. His hand found my hair as his cock entered my mouth.

"Fuck, this is so hot", I heard Lela say. I tried not to think about the fact that she was filming me. I tried to get him to come as quickly as I could. By now I had a lot of experience sucking cock. I began to jack him off while my tongue played with the tip of his cock. I could taste his precum and knew that he was getting close. His grip on my hair tightened and he pulled me close, his cock now deep in my mouth.

He came with a loud metallic groan, his cum filling my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed. It seemed like he wasn't going to stop. Finally, he withdrew his cock and let go of my hair.

I swallowed the rest of his cum with a shudder of disgust and let Lela film my open mouth as proof.

Rob adjusted his clothes. "You're really good at this", he said as he left the room.

Lela locked the door behind him. I looked at her questioningly.

She sat down on the toilet and spread her legs. I could see that her underwear was soaked. "Claudia, I'm really horny."

She rubbed herself through her panties. "Come here and lick me."

I was torn. I really did not want to lick her but in a way, I felt guilty for turning her on. She also was helping me a lot with Hanna's challenges. I also realized that I had no argument for not licking her after I just blew a stranger. How could I explain that to her without jeopardizing everything.

"Fuck it", I thought and began crawling towards her.

She squealed in delight and pulled down her underwear.

"Lick me! Lick me good you little slut."

She was so wet. It felt like I was drowning in her juices as she pressed my face against her pussy. I began to lick and suck as best I could. She shuddered.

"My asshole, lick my asshole." Her voice was strained and needy. I obeyed without thinking. My tongue entering her ass. Her whole body twitched, and she moaned loudly.

"Oh yes, oh fucking yes."

She began to rub her clit.

"Deeper, Claudia. Push your tongue deeper. Taste my ass."

Again, I obeyed. I pushed my tongue deep inside her ass. Thankfully, I could only taste her pussy juices.

That was all she needed. Gripping my head like a vice she came. Her orgasm so violent that she couldn't even make a noise. Her juices running down onto my face and into my mouth. Her asshole squeezing my tongue.

Finally, she let go of me.

"Fuck...", she said out of breath. "That... was... amazing... fuck."

I went over to the sink to clean my face. Did I really just do that? Blow a guy and then go down on my friend. Tonguing her asshole. I cringed but quickly pushed that thought away. I had to do it. I gargled with some water and spit it into the sink.

"Ready to go?"

Lela put her cellphone away. "Ready. I just sent Hanna the video." She put her hand on my ass and pushed the plug deep inside. I bit my lip to stifle a moan.

"Thank you so much."

Hanna's next message came soon.

"Man, that was hot. You're such a slut. Well done! Next challenge:

Find someone dressed as The Flash and have a race with him."

Lela burst out laughing as I showed her the message. I was completely flabbergasted.

She noticed my look. "The Flash is a comic book character who's supposed to be the fastest man in the universe. You know, quick as lightning."

At first, I did not get this challenge, then it dawned on me. Running with the plug in my ass would send vibrations all through my lower body. Hanna wanted me to be turned on."

"This shouldn't be too difficult. At conventions like this people often play as their characters. You know, mock sword fights and stuff like that. We just have to find someone in the proper costume and challenge them to a race. Easy."

Since this character wore a bright red costume, it wasn't hard to find someone dressed up like him. By now I just wanted those challenges to be over. I needed a rest.

We went up to him and I asked him for a race.

He looked at me with my sexy costume and my high heeled boots.

"Are you for real?"

"Sure. I just want to say that I raced The Flash. Who knows, maybe I'll even win."

He grinned. "What do I get if I win?"

Lela came to the rescue. "My phone number." Apparently, she liked this guy. Or she just wanted to help me. But she never had any problems with going on a date with someone and seeing what happened.

"It's a deal."

We quickly found some empty space behind a couple of booths. About 50 feet long.

Lela gave us a countdown while filming. "3, 2, 1... GO!"

And off we went. I didn't think for a minute that I could beat him, and I honestly did not care about winning one bit. I just needed to make it look convincing so that Hanna was satisfied.

The dude took off like a rocket and I tried my best to run while not breaking an ankle in those damn boots. I immediately felt the plug's vibrations all the way up to my clit. By the time I reached the finish line I couldn't deny its effects. My clit was begging to be touched and my nipples were rock hard. I was panting more from arousal than from exhaustion. I felt the wetness between my legs.

He patted my back. "Good race. Couldn't have been easy in those shoes."

If only he knew. The shoes were the least of my problems. I nodded, still panting hard.

Lela handed him her number. "Call me sometime."

"Will do", he said and off he went.

Lela bent down to me. "You okay."

I nodded. "Yeah. This damn plug. The vibrations are so strong." I stood up. "Let's find something to drink. I need some water."

A short while later we were sitting at one of the small refreshment stations. The cold water really helped. I felt my body come down from the arousal.

"Nothing from Hanna yet?" Lela never was the most patient person. Her excitement was almost cute. But I was waiting too. I wanted those stupid challenges to be done.

"Nothing. She's probably thinking up something really tough. It's the last one. I bet she's trying to make it count."

My phone vibrated. "Speak of the devil..."

"Now that looked like a fun race. Is seems you really were enjoying it. You'll definitely like the last challenge then:

Masturbate in public until you come. No bathrooms. I want you to be near other people. Have fun!"