Power and Corruption Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lela grinned when I showed her the message. "Finally. You look like you really need it. Just go ahead. No one's watching."

I looked around. We were sitting at one of the tables. All other tables we occupied as well. Most people were watching the crowds or engaged in conversation. Lela was right. This place might not be the worst.

"But how am I supposed to do it without anyone realizing if they look our way? I can't just start masturbating it in here. They'll call the police and I'll be arrested for indecent exposure."

"Just squeeze your thighs together. You never masturbated like that?"

"I did a few times, but I can't come from this alone. I need my nipples played with if I do it like that." God, was I really talking about my masturbation habits with my friend?

Later it dawned on me that I just could've faked an orgasm but at that time I was too stressed to even think about it. I was so pissed with myself when I realized that. As a scientist I needed to be more in control of all situations.

Leela scooted her chair over a bit. "This should block you from most of the people sitting here. As for the people walking by, you'll just have to risk it. Or do you want to forfeit?"

I wish I could. But I had no choice. "Okay, I'll try to make it quick. Start filming."

I began squeezing my legs together. My body still was somewhat turned on and I quickly felt my breathing quicken. My nipples begging to be touched.

I closed my eyes and slowly brought one hand up. Pinching and pulling my right nipple. Arousal shot through my body. Without even thinking about it I began slightly bouncing on the plug, fucking my ass with it. At this point my need overcame my shame. I began playing with both nipples, biting my lip to keep my moans in check. I was so close. A few more squeezes of my legs, hard pulls on my nipples and I came. The chair trembling under me as I fought to remain quiet.

"That was so hot, Claudia", Lela said softly. "And no one seemed to have noticed anything."

I was relieved that it was over. My breath ragged. "Just send her the clip and let's go find something fun to look at. I don't want to think about this anymore."

I did not dare to look back, but I was certain that I had left a puddle on the chair. My pussy was still tingling from this orgasm.

Maybe now I could actually start to enjoy this day.