All Comments on 'Power and Corruption Ch. 08'

by Narrator_of_Smut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Fuck this bullshit: she’ll make her the slut she secretly wants to be?

So if she secretly wanted to be a coke addict, would her “best friend” make that happen? If she secretly wanted to be gang raped and beaten to almost to death, would her “best frirbd@ make it happen?

Why not give her a hysterectomy and HIV whike she’s at it.

So no. Fuckibg asswipe, you don’t destroy someone’s life if you have even the slightest bit of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved how you brought Kylie up to speed. I do wish that Claudia was made to do more in front of her or at least tell her more of what she has done or maybe even why. I have been hoping and waiting for Lela to actually take control Of Claudia. I am still not on board with all the pussy and ass Ruining stretching yes but there has to be some limit to it. Love the leash and the crawling around, again wish her sister would have seen her crawling naked maybe Lela will have her do more of that as well as making her dree more slutty. If you take request two I would like to see would be more public submissiveness of Claudia from Lela and second that the teacher finds out what actually is going on get involved in Claudia's debasement. What ever you do I am sure it will get another 5 stars. thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the twist at the end, I look forward to seeing Lela take more control

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the series. Can't wait for the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNarrator_of_Smut@Narrator_of_Smut
I have quite a few stories that I never finished writing. A downside of an overactive imagination, I suppose. Maybe I will share some of them here and see if people like them. That might help me find the discipline to finish them. I'll post updates about the next chapters o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES