Power Dynamic, Sexual Tension

Story Info
A week before her period and he makes her wait?
1.1k words
3.29
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sends me $3,000 just because as I start my day at home. He knows I won't acknowledge that much sent to me. His business decisions account for our comfortable lifestyle, though he discusses with me and takes advice on his final decision. I am the background of his consciousness and where safety lies in his mind. He looks to me for feminine guidance and serenity. I look to him as my provider and protector that comes home to me each day and we share the rest of ours always yearning to be together.

He is my leader, though quietly, I lead us both - he trusts me so much, anything I decide is his decision and he leads us both into it.

He feels my strength and the safety it takes from him to fully be who I am. He takes his role seriously as he protects my fragile sweetness with his masculine protectiveness. I am assertive and therefore he is too. We work together effortlessly.

When the moon is gone, and the evening is long; I yearn for him- wherever he is. I yearn for his presence and ache inside for him. I need him, I need his arms surrounding me. I cry and I tremble without him near. I tear and am in anger at the mere lack of his safety, I feel vulnerable. I make known my angst to him and ask him to come for me right away. I am left waiting, he has other things to do but I cannot think straight as my body fights against my mind. He can't be taking long. I am bothered, frustrated and have energy built up inside of me. When I see him, late, I forget all of the anger that surrounds me. I am brought back to the happiness he brings me as he walks through the door. I feel submissive to his presence, his big chest in the doorway and musk smell that accompanies him. I hold back my urge to completely swallow him and await on the couch reading.

He comes in, expecting my praise. I show how I am upset with silence and he kneels in front of me forcing me to move my phone away from where his face now is. My stubbornness fades away as he just looks at me. His eyes dissecting the emotion I am feeling and filling me up with passion as he stares at me in a loving understanding way. He doesn't touch me, because he knows I want it. I begin to melt into his eyes and feel my heart pull towards him and my pussy begin to pulse.. I feel like crying in this man's gaze. He tenderly moves his hand to my forehead and behind my ear before whispering, 'Just a little longer babygirl'. He knows what time of the month it is, when his queen is fertile and all she needs is his attention for one week straight before not needing him again for a while. He can smell her pussy ready for his sperm and uses it to explain the mood of possessiveness in her today. He kisses my forehead and gets up, lingering enough to see if I will fall into his arms knowing I am too embarrassed to apologize for how I acted earlier.

He gets back up without saying anything further, and I breathe heavy, the anticipation of his next move fully on my mind. I'm angry as he denies me the gift of his touch after knowing and expressing how much I wanted him. I look at him with yearning, gentle eyes surrendering to him in every form. He walks up to me again laughing subtly at how much he enjoys watching me yearn for his big cock. Then he begins to unzipper his fly and pull it out, I am getting wetter in anticipation. It hangs out, hard and delicious looking, circumcised and clean as he grabs my head in his big hands, 'Show me how you missed me' he chants then guides my mouth to latch in to his hard cock.

I suck like he is my master, needing his cock, loving the taste and feeling him inside of me. I suck not getting enough as I need to please him and I want to show him how much of a good girl I can be. I can't get enough and am choking and gagging on him as he stands in front of me guiding it deep into my throat, watching intently as I gag on him. He pulls me off of his hard cock with his thumb in my mouth and smiles, 'You're a beautiful slut aren't you' as he drops a slow spit into my mouth he holds open with his thumb. He kneels and licks it back up into his mouth from mine. He then shoves my head back onto his cock and I suck again like a leach; wanting his cum. My Mouth is tired from bobbing up and down on his hard nob but I can't stop until he is done. He takes forever as I slobber on my chest and his hard cock hardly able to breathe. He tells me to look up as he begins to struggle to keep his eyes open. He keeps starting at me and telling me how beautiful I am with his big cock in my mouth, then he begins to thrust hard. His cum shoots into the back of my throat, coating my tongue and cheeks in his sour, salty, cum. Some drips out of my mouth as he tenderly wipes it with his thumb and feeds it back into my mouth.

'Good girl' he chants as he slaps my ass and gently pulls me up from the couch, he turns me around and dry humps me. Humiliating me by showing me he is stronger and can keep me down just humping me.

He then turns me over and begins to put his hand under my skirt between my sticky thighs. My underwear are soaked through; im blushing like I didn't realize. He begins to circle my clit knowing better than I do where it is making my body at ease and relax into the couch. I grab onto his arm, 'Relax' he watches the pleasure wash over me. I relax, 'bring out those breasts' he demands as I take my shirt off, feeling his fingers move inside of my pussy like a puppet. He lays me down and puts his hand under the arch of my back bringing my chest out for him to suck on my supple nipples.

He makes me cum on his fingers and then lays with me as I grasp on to his strong body, needing him after what he did to me. I am safe in his arms and he protects me, I praise his cock and love him.