All Comments on 'Power Dynamics in Marriage Ch. 01'

by devil_dogs21

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
PolpolpPolpolp2 months ago

Another pour cuck story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

This wasn’t play or loving: it was barely concealed contempt.

He needs to do himself a favor and get a divorce. Sure it’ll cost him but honestly, he can find a single mom who actually likes him.

TwentysevenTwentyseven2 months ago

This shows definite promise but the challenge is to keep it going without turning him into a pussy. That would be boring.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Where is the loving wife. This is more fantasy and s and m. It sounds as if religion messed his mind up for life.

NorthHunterNorthHunter2 months ago

The Bitch is sick, he needs to say screw that chastity cage and if you can't communicate and be a loving wife then screw off!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This would do much better in Fetish or perhaps BDSM.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Is your goal to write about the most pathetic and stupid loser possible?? What’s with all th we writers demeaning and disrespecting normal men. They are a mission to push their twisted and sad cuck crap at all costs. Your wife character is evil and vile. Your husband character is a wimp and a simp. Awful

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Two words: Bolt cutter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No love there at all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Time to look to a future that doesn't include this selfish harpy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not hard to cut a lock off and move out unless you are a wimp and like having the whore tell you what to do with otherwise it is time to get your balls back and either work together to make a good iife or get the hell out and divorce the cunt

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chasity = Fetish, maybe BDSM. NOT LW.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Don't get distracted by the negative comments. Keep up the writing but make sure the husband is portrayed as someone who isn't a total worm. He should have value and bring to the table something that the wife made the correct decision to marry him. Him giving up his power is a gift that should be valued and recognized.

henryswansonjadehenryswansonjade2 months ago

To all the comments : It's clear in the description what the story is about. If you read it anyway and then say how much you hate this kind of story, you're lying, to the author and yourself. Accept yourself for who you are. There are hundreds of stories posted here EVERY DAY, and you chose to read this one. Everyone sees right through your angry comments

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. The wife is something he should remove via a divorce, quickly. Bad story, wrong category. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The only reason a man would wear a chastity cage is because he wants to, as others have pointed out bolt cutters are an easy solution or the even easier one ‘NO’ but when a man willingly allows it…well not much of a man is he. Maybe that’s the point.

devotedcuckolddevotedcuckold2 months ago

fantastic story. thank you

graymangazergraymangazer2 months ago

Good story, but probably more suited to fetish. Anything involving a dominant wife in the loving wives category will get a lot of negative comments, but of course its up to the author to choose .

To me this was pretty reali

graymangazergraymangazer2 months ago

I appear to have accidentally sent my comment prematurely. As I was saying, the story was pretty realistic, at least up until he got stopped by the police, but it played a big part in the wife's reaction so I guess I can forgive that.

I imagine she will eventually cuckold him, or at least take complete control of their marriage, either way I'll be interested to find out what happens.

Good characters and a fine take on a well used plot, thanks and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@devil_dogs: we’ll composed! Nicely crafted! Previous suggestions about switching category to Fetish are worth considering however.

Please don’t let the rest of this story become a cliche.

@henryswansonjade: stop projecting and/or white knighting. You aren’t going to stop anyone, it’s obvious, so who are you trying to impress?

creampieluvr79creampieluvr792 months ago

I have to say, I’m ok with Cuckolding, Chastity, etc. when it’s consensual, when it’s something both husband and wife crave, when they have an agreement about what’s ok and what’s not and they’re living out their fantasies together.

This, where the Chastity is an actual punishment and is being treated as a tool to fix a masturbation problem (it’s not btw) is not very sexy to me. It feels to me like there’s genuinely contempt from the wife too, understandable, but not a good place to start when looking to get into FLR, Male Chastity and Cuckolding. It seems to me like this couple needs to do a lot of talking before they continue forward.

It was very well written, and had some really great parts, but the genuine anger and frustration that seems to be driving the wife here just isn’t sexy to me.

I do agree with what at least one other person commented; this would be better filed under “Fetish” and not “Loving Wives”. By the end of the story the wife seems more intent on vengeful punishment and not so “loving.”

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So good

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

5/5 from me. IMHO there is no need for cuckolding, this couple seems to me to be in good harmony as it is: she pretends to fantasize and he pretends to describe. Stop. And above all, please don't take them to jail, it's not a good environment. If it's just to get the handcuffs, they buy them on the Internet.

Be careful with the "Loving Wives" category. It is a poisonous swamp. Fiction about male chastity cages belongs to the category "Fetish."

Other than that... I enjoyed the story very much.

Oh, trust me, I've traveled to Italy a few times on vacation, and no Italian girl is named “Kim”. Completely unbelievable. The only (unsolicited) suggestion I can give you to amend, here is: you could announce that the Italian girl has Chiara as her first name after St. Clare of Assisi, but that she eschewed Catholic traditions and demanded by all to be nicknamed KIM after Kipling's character (hey, a dominating girl choosing a male nickname for herself, what an idea!).

The analysis of the US media is brilliant: "When they want to tantalize their viewers they create a storyline that involves a dominatrix because it's still considered taboo." Indeed, even Lois Griffin was shown with leather boots, whip, and strapon! But I would not underestimate a tradition of "damsel in distress" tied and gagged, which includes, among others, Daphne Blake, Penelope Pitstop, Wonder Woman, and Black Widow.

In real life, one of the big problems with a husband's sexual submission is that he risks his wife losing at least part of the RESPECT she had for him. Only a very open-minded couple (with a very clever and wise wife) can accept that a husband is still a Man, virile and strong, even if in bed he enjoys receiving humiliation and suffering. There is a reluctant type of wife, who refuses to submit to her husband because sexism is so deeply ingrained in her unconscious that she will not accept it even if he expresses it explicitly. For writers, the risk is to equate "submissive husband=sissy cuckolded," losing sight of many other possible options.

I also agree that listening to adult men begging is ... counterproductive. A submissive should take pride (the husband takes pride in cleaning the house and making dinner!), when they start pleading they become boring and non-seductive (and all repetitive).

The dialogue between the two is funny and heartwarming. However one should not use these devices without the appropriate safe words.

Oh! It is rare for the wife to propose the device (except in "Californication" series, season 6, episode 5, 2013). I think it rarely happens in real life. May I ask a question? Why does the husband never show his wife the filmed scenes that turn him on?

And about "she was on her period": a bold sailor sails even in the Red Sea. 😊

The description of the 19-year-old boy's disappointing "first time" is perfect. Somehow reminiscent of a song by Eugenio Finardi, an Italian-American singer-songwriter from the 1970s.

P.S. The scene with the policeman is a masterpiece (136 Km/h, which seems like an Italian speed). It would be even funnier if a police Woman was another cousin of Kim's, sent on purpose by her on the road to embarrass her husband. Maybe in a future episode.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I am loving this story! It just kind of slid into power exchange, something he actually wants (but now is discovering the idea in his mind is different from the experience in real life). She on the other hand, seems to just beginning to understand and enjoy the feeling of power! They both have love and respect for each other, which is important for me.

The author is sure to get more nasty comments frin nitwits who read the description an read the story anyway.

Two other things: It would be good to have a safeword. They are needed even if they never get into physical pain play. Second, it appears to me that chastity cage wearing is mostly carried out on the honor system. Almost always the wearer is able to get it off, sometimes just slipping out of it; certainly by cutting the lock or breaking the cage. J.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy18 days ago

This is utterly fantastic. Funny, touching, sexy and visceral. I will admit that the change the wife has to ordering her husband around and then to fantasizing about the police officer was a bit quick. I would have enjoyed that shift taking place more gradually but even so I enjoyed your story greatly.

5 stars. Thank you for sharing and I cannot wait for the next installment of this story.

Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdevil_dogs21@devil_dogs21
I'm a married man that loves reading and writing stories about power exchanges that manifest in boss / employee, teacher / student, and any position of authority vs common man. Plus I love stories about FINDOM, race play, cuckold, chastity, and Femdom. Although an avid reade...