All Comments on 'Power of the Dice Pt. 01'

by Johnny_Dangerous_66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'd love to read of the consequences of this story ...

I'd love to read of the consequences of this story ... what happens to the video taken, and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story started good but ended way too quickly. For as much build up to the evening with the guy, it deserved more than 1 paragraph.

Johnny_Dangerous_66Johnny_Dangerous_66over 3 years agoAuthor
Re Feedback

Hi, not sure how to directly respond to feedback but first thanks for the encouraging words.

Re the final paragraph on how Mark takes advantage of Cindy I agree that it could do with expanding. I wrote these stories several years ago so am just checking grammar and tweaking them slightly before re-posting. I will however endeavour to rewrite / update that part of the story in the next few weeks and see if Literotica will allow me to re-post again as an update.

Re the other comment about what happens as a result of the videos etc a small part of that is answered in following chapters however the core drive of the story series is in the humiliation of each new victim as they are put under the power of the dice for a one-off predefined short period of time. Any spin-off as a result of copies of the video being held would therefore have to stray into the realms of the feelings of an individual having unintended 'porn' film footage of themselves in the public domain or possibly of them being coerced through blackmail into further humiliation to stop the footage being 'published'. I'd be quite content for another author to take this track as a spin-off using my stories but for now I will rely on your own imagination to decide what happens to any of the victims once they are no longer in control of or being controlled by the dice.

Once again, thanks all for the positive response to the stories so far.

JD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous