Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was stuffed with one fat cock and her pussy with another, both men holding her tightly and pushing hard. There were two brothers there in addition to the big men with inky designs on their bodies, The younger one grabbed at her breasts and roughly pulled at her nipples, while the older went for her arse. Hands tied, Vanessa was powerless to stop them.

All at once, she felt herself choking. The big man in her mouth was coming, shouting as he spurted great gobs of sperm into her throat. She wanted to spit it back at him but feared the consequences and meekly swallowed it. But there was no respite because immediately, the older of the two brothers took his place.

The other big man pumped Vanessa relentlessly like a machine, pistoning in and out of her wet vagina from the front. His thick, hairy body and scraggly beard were repulsive to her, but she lay there and took the man out of fear. She could hear his breathing coming harder and his thrusts deeper, and hoped that he soon would be finished. Shortly afterward his back arched higher and he erupted inside her body.

The two brothers then lifted Vanessa to her knees and the older one rammed his stiff cock into her from behind. His entry was sudden and forced: however, she was already stretched and thoroughly lubricated, so there was no pain. At the same time, the other one stood in front of Vanessa and pressed his cock between her lips. If she could bear these two men, her ordeal might soon be over.

Vanessa could feel the man behind her grasping her hips tightly, pinching her flesh with his thick fingers as he thrust into her. At the same time, the younger brother was grasping her head as he forced his cock to the top of her throat. Eventually they set up a co-ordinated rhythm and Vanessa felt herself moving with it to maximize her comfort, not her pleasure. The man in her mouth didn't last very much longer.

Now there was just one more barbarian to satisfy. Vanessa began to push her body firmly back against his strong thrusts to help move things along quicker. But, he was a skilled cocksman and was not to be hurried. He would take as much pleasure from this as he could. His movements were paced and persistent.

Despite herself, Vanessa found his motion quite stimulating. His deep pushing was dragging the base of his fat cock across her protruding clitoris with each stroke. The man knew what he was doing.

Both were breathing hard with exertion as the last barbarian slowly worked his way to a peak. And Vanessa found herself increasingly stimulated as he took her along for the ride. Finally, he was there, pounding hard against her as he sent quick blasts of his seed deep into her unwilling body. Then he released his tight grip on her hips and pushed her forward, shouting:

"Take her, Sally. The Roman bitch is yours now!"

The memory of her final assailant brought Vanessa back to connections from the night before.

"Sally!" she thought. "That was the blonde who propositioned me at the party. And there were two brothers there too, maybe the same ones who drank all the beer at my open house. The bearded and tattooed pair might be Mick and Jerry from next door, or else some of their biker friends?"

But had she just dreamt about the awful scene, or had she actually been violated by them? Vanessa didn't know.

****

On Saturday afternoon, Vanessa Wordsmith went out to her balcony to think some more on the events of the past two weekends. She had been drinking coffee almost continuously since her shower, rolling facts and theories around in her brain. That's when Mick and Jerry came onto their balcony, two people Vanessa didn't really want to see.

"We're sorry that you left the party so soon. What happened? Something wrong?" Mick asked.

"Yes, that blonde came on to me out in the kitchen. I didn't like it." Vanessa replied curtly.

"Yeah, Sally goes both ways and I guess she liked you. Can't say that we blame her. We all do, you know," Jerry commented, smiling broadly.

Vanessa didn't say anything, taking some time to think about Jerry's meaning. Why did everybody like her? Was it because she had invited them to her open house, or was there something more there? The same men, her neighbours, had figured prominently in both of her Roman dreams. Did they like her because they were somehow fucking her? Somebody was, and these two were prime suspects.

"Look you guys, I'm beginning to regret having that open house. I've been having these awful dreams and they seem to include people I met there," she admitted.

"I'd like to be in your dreams, Vanessa. Count me in," Jerry joked, grinning at her.

"Both of you already are," Vanessa blurted out, without thinking.

"Really! Anything you'd like to tell us about?" They looked at each other in a knowing sort of way.

"No, I wouldn't. Some dreams were good and some weren't. That's all I'm going to say."

"Uh... were they sex dreams? You can at least tell us that much," Jerry coaxed.

"I won't give you the pleasure of knowing," Vanessa replied, her anger growing.

"Oh I'm sure you could give us lots of pleasure, Vanessa," he teased.

"Stop it. I'm finished talking to you two. Don't bother me again!"

Vanessa turned her back and went inside, slamming the door behind her. They were baiting her and their teasing about sex and pleasure made her very uneasy. Were the two of them telegraphing her suspicions that they were somehow using her sexually? She had no idea how they could be doing this, but somebody certainly was.

****

Vanessa Wordsmith kept pretty much to herself for the rest of the weekend. She went back to the box of books to research the fall of Rome for her history lessons for the week ahead. After the awful dream experience of Friday night, she was almost afraid to return to the old books again. She made a point of doing so Sunday afternoon with no wineglass in her hand. As she read, some of the same fear emerged but Vanessa managed to control it.

While she worked at her lessons, Vanessa wondered about he connection between the old books and her Roman dream experiences, nights so real that they seemed to actually have happened. She had so many questions.

Was it the books themselves, or something about Old Man Talmann, who owned them? Neighbours said he was sinister. Was he some sort of wizard or warlock, able to blur dream and reality? Could he physically transport her to other times and places? And, was he the dark figure who had appeared in a dream, urging her to know the power of words?

Vanessa decided on a couple of courses of action. Perhaps she could find out where Talmann now resided- if he was still alive- to talk to him about the books and how they seemed to be affecting her. She could even give them back to him.

Marie, her teacher friend, had often expressed an interest in approaching her own history classes like Vanessa did so successfully. She could invite Marie over to work with her on some lesson material from the old books. Would they have the same sort of effects on her, or not?

Then on Sunday night Vanessa had another visit from the mysterious figure in the dark cloak. Again, it carried a thick book and challenged her like before:

"Know the Power of Words! You must read the book! Do so again and again!"

But this time, Vanessa replied to the command:

"Why does the book have this power? Why does it transport me through time? How do YOU have this power?"

The shrouded figure glared at her as if to wonder who would challenge like this. It waited, then finally answered slowly and emphatically in an aged voice. The effect was chilling.

"I have lived through all human history.... I am the Spirit of Humanity.... I shaped the words that tell the stories of the past.... People must learn from them.... You must teach them for me.... They must not repeat the same mistakes!... All humanity is threatened....Do you understand me?"

Yes, now Vanessa did understand why she had the old books. They were the spirit's stories. She knew that she must keep reading so that she could fulfill the mission which it had entrusted to her, leading her students through the sometimes harsh lessons of the human story.

But there was something important about the Power of Words that Vanessa still didn't understand.

How and why were some of her neighbours, and their friends, apparently fucking the living Hell out of her in these all-too-real dreams! Was that somehow connected to the Power of Words?

But before she could ask these questions, the spirit and the book were gone.

12