Power Play Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So yeah," I added in the end. "I am game."

Her beaming face was getting more and more beaming and satisfied the longer I was talking and now she displayed two rows of her teeth in a smile. "Remember to hand in your resignation tomorrow."

She got up and hung her jacket on the back of her chair. Then, slowly, without a word, she walked around the desk and stood behind me, putting her hands flat on my shoulders. I had a feeling that the platonic nature of our friendship that we started back at school was coming to an end. "As part of your induction, then," she whispered into my ear, massaging my shoulders gently, "would you like to taste your boss?"

I licked my lips. The cock was stirring. I turned back my head towards her to see her unbutton her shirt, beginning to reveal her bra. "Is that not a breach of our professional relationship?" I demanded playfully.

"We do things differently around here." She walked around to stand in front of me, between me and the table behind her. "Take off your shirt," she commanded. I gasped at the sight of my friend of many years -- who for such a long time I considered only in platonic terms -- now easily arousing me. I started working on my buttons. Deftly, she quickly got rid of her skirt and stockings and kicked her shoes off, now barefooted. My heart was pounding and fingertips sweated trying to undo my own buttons. With a playful mocking smile on her lips, she watched me, and took her jacket off, leaving just her blouse and panties.

Then she climbed the table and knelt on it.

I stared at her, letting my shirt slip down my arms. Her eyes inspected my body -- lasciviously. "Very good," she graded me and wagged her finger at me to come closer.

I didn't need to be asked any further and bent over her shoulder kissing her neck. She was very different to Jill -- more mature, her figure fuller and breasts larger. The first kiss came next minute -- she was a confident kisser. She knew what she was doing from the first second. She initiated the first few of these kisses while I was still working out in my head that I was getting sexual with my school friend!

But the arousal, which these instantly passionate, insistent kisses produced, could not be denied. "I was hoping for this for a loooong time," she said. With that, I undid the top three buttons on her blouse, enough to push it down and push down her bra, exposing her breast to my hungry look. It was large; a perfectly tanned D-cup at least. The nipple was still hardening; I only ran my hand over it for now. She wrapped her hand around me, breathing noisily, warm breath shrouding my face. It took just a few seconds, but the tension at that moment could be cut with a knife.

I was ardently kissing her neck the next moment, sucking on her skin, pulling her closer to me, crushing her against me. Soon enough, both her delightful breasts were out and I was kissing their sweet skin already. Her hand was at the back of my neck, inviting. The right tit naturally snuck inside my mouth; she arched her back, moaning quietly, almost voicelessly.

When she was able to look at me again, she found my hand in her knickers, rubbing against her clit; she was wet and clearly completely shaven. Hot, smooth texture to her. With low moans, she went for a deep passionate kiss now, her tongue darting freely around my mouth. The frenzy was lifting off fast -- and I quickly traced a path down her neck, past her collar bone to her tits, descending first on her left one: fleshy and firm. I swirled my tongue around it at first, but certainly could not help myself sucking the nipple in, greedily and wantonly. She arched her back again, purring. Her body was warm against mine, emanating radiation that seemed as appealing as her tits and pussy were.

I looked into her eyes when done with her tits (at least for now) and she returned the intent gaze with her own sizzling one, running the tip of her tongue along her lips. Nothing much more needed saying. She kissed me again, wrapping her arms around my hips, pressing her large tits against my chest as far as possible; this kiss was harder and almost invasive, and now she was purring into my mouth. This time our tongue duelled for domination.

Like a vixen, she squinted her eyes deviously, a prelude to turning around on the table, kneeling on it again but facing away from me. These were two shapely, firm ass-cheeks there, appearing to have been made just for the likes of me. Right now, I just couldn't believe I'd not laid my hand on them for all those years. She tossed me a hot look over her shoulder as I proceeded to rid her of her panties down her thighs.

Still kneeling, she laid her head on the table, pushing her ass higher up, exposing it further to me. I pushed her knickers only halfway down her thighs -- this was enough to see her gloriously smooth pussy. My cock was straining too much in my trousers by now and I quickly pushed them and my boxers down, giving it freedom. From her position on the table, she could see it emerge. "Oh, hot -- very nice!" she commented, but moaned the next moment, feeling my lips against her pussy.

There was a savoury, drugging scent and taste to her that instantly drove me mad and I did not limit myself to the pussy, but licked my way from the clit all the way to the asshole, granted immediate moans in return. I placed my hands on her ass-cheeks and stuck my tongue up her: alternating darting it between the two entry points and then licking her up from her clit to the ass hole now and again. Quiet "oh yesses" followed. One of her hands joined one of mine over her ass. She groaned through parted lips, her eyes closed focusing on the sensations. I stretched her cheeks somewhat wider now, rewarded with the view of her asshole, sticking the tongue in, persistently darting it in. My face was now almost squashed against her -- nose pressed against her skin and chin and cheeks wedged in. To the continuous sound of her moans now, it was easy and drugging to just keep sticking that tongue into her hot, tight gaping hole. She kept moaning and her body was now whirring in response. Soon there was wailing as well, which got her more tongue action.

Eventually, I withdrew, my hands on her ass, watching the wet results of my ministrations. Her voluptuous dark gaping hole beckoned along with her heavy, clearly engorged wet pussy just below. I shook my head involuntarily, not quite comprehending why it'd taken me so longer to get to see this.

She only got a few seconds of respite. With redoubled efforts, I stuck my tongue back into the anus, this time massaging her clit. The cat-like purrs got louder and she began to try and crawl on the table under the strength of the sensations. I stuck a thumb inside her snatch -- fuck, she was wet! Her wails and gasps continued, but were now louder and higher-pitched. In any other circumstances, they would sound like whining, but right now she clearly had nothing to complain about! Her "Oh fff---" was a clear evidence of that. I dug my tongue deeper in, putting it in quick vibration against the insides of her anus -- loved the tightness and the forbidden nature of this place! -- and she just crashed into a loud howl in response.

But I needed her pussy. "Turn around," I commanded her. "Give me your pussy."

Still moaning and panting, she turned over. "Bossing your boss around like that?" she laughed, spreading her legs wide on the table, now facing me. A fabulous, smooth pink fleshy pussy, droplets of cum already dewing her generous folds. I licked my lips, feeling my cravings. "Pull the chair up closer," she suggested in a deep, dark, desirous tone. "You eat at a table."

This added a layer of filth to the whole thing -- just sitting to eat her: she was right, the height was just perfect for it.

I held her by her right ankle when I started; first, I took care of her clit, putting my wet greedy tongue into fast up and down motion, flicking it against her already engorged clit. "Oh fuck!" she moaned and I sensed her abdomen's tremors make their way across her body. Very very slowly, flicking my tongue vigorously against her clit (now her left hand was right next to my tongue as thought she was hoping to help), I was making my way down to the entry point. Once there, I darted the tongue in; she put her legs up and brought them together, increasing the tightness of my tongue-fucking her: I was no bobbing my head over her, shooting my tongue in fiercely. I fucking loved her ass vibrated and rippled under this pressure.

When she lied her upper body on the table, I stuck my tongue you and sucked the whole area in a vertical motion -- using it like a paintbrush: hard, clinging pressure. She grunted loudly. "Oh fuck yeah!" She was unbelievably wet; every lick of mine was full of her cum -- the taste was drugging, begging for even more. She rose up again to have a view of what I was doing, unable to resist. I put my head into animalistic, horizontal shaking movement. "Right there!" she wailed, pressing her lips together and clenching her hand into a fist, making her look and sound for a second like a teen. Then she yelled like a whore, "YEAH!!" now beginning to push her hips up towards my lips. Her voice began to quiver -- "Www--- www—wow—" I was clearly doing something right.

I took it down a notch for just a few seconds -- mostly to look with delight up towards her -- or rather at her squeezing her tits hard in a feeble way to alleviate the sensations somewhat. This gave her some breathing and recovery space before the further attack commenced.

My chin and cheeks were now completely covered with her flowing cum by now and the scent of it were driving me like a fly is driven to honey. There was no way to stop me, not that the honey wanted to. First, I flicked my tongue again against her clit, but I finally slipped down to dart into her fuck-tunnel. Tongue out as far as it would go, I stuck it inside her, slowly casting it inside her. The amount of heat and cum that surrounded me was indescribable. "Mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm!" Her hand immediately went onto her clit, running her fingers past it as I kept flinging the tongue in.

Soon I had to hold her by her hips in place. The sensations were overcoming her, now cum beginning to flow almost freely, dripping down my chin and off the table. The smoother and stickier and tastier she was, the harder my tongue would move on its own volition and on some Darwinian instinct. The moans and groans morphed into yells and screams and her ass began to writhe. With fervour, with one hand she was massaging her clit, clearly on a mission to get an orgasm, the other kneading her tit. She arched her back, fully submitting to sensations.

That it was my friend Katie of many years made it even more captivating.

I had to hold her almost brutally by her hips when she went over the edge. She roared a "FUCK YEAHHH!!" so loudly that it must've been heard outside the door; she was squirming, her cunt producing a waterfall of juice, bucking against my face. She grabbed both her tits hard and wheezed hard through her teeth. "Oh my FUCKING GOD!!!" was the last comprehensible thing in English she uttered. Everything after this was howling mumbles, animalistic, instinctive sounds.

Eventually, I pulled her off the table onto the chair as the waves of pleasure were roaming through her -- until she regained some composure.

Then she just panted loudly, her tits' rock-hard nipples grazing vertically against my chest. She looked at me with hazy yet clearly shameless expression, her cheeks flushed. She pushed a sweaty lock of her off her eyes. "Fuck, Stuart, we need to do more of this!" She sighed. "Ever hankered after a student-teaching classroom fantasy?"

Taken aback by this, not quite sure where, when or how, I also knew my cock needed some rest after being depleted by Jill. Alas, there was no time to respond. She was still straddling me in the chair, tits out, pussy dripping, when the door was flung open.

"Oh look Jill," Hollie laughed. "He probably just passed the last of the interview. You ready for yours?"


12