Power Sabotaged - New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sheila," she replied. She was pleased to hear that he wanted to know her name. Like Bob he seemed to have some concern for her and be a normal, decent guy, a guy who just wanted what most men wanted; sex with women. To be frank, that was really all she wanted too, sex with more than just one man, and of course a bit of food too if she could get it. "What's your name? If I might ask?"

"Mike. That's my name."

"Well Mike. I think we're both going to enjoy this!" He was quite handsome, she thought, not as tall as her ideal perhaps, but he had a nice face, and she was keen to begin.

She began to undress, peeling off her dress. The zip stuck on the way down. Instantly Mike came to her aid and she felt his touch on her bare skin at the back. He freed the zip and he came in close to pull the dress down at the back. She felt elation as he held her hips, and cupped her breasts from behind.

"You're rather lovely Sheila," he complemented her.

She blushed at the complement, feeling her confidence rising. Turning towards him she found he had unzipped his own trousers and his thick cock stared back invitingly at her, already finding its strength. Obligingly she knelt, knowing this was what she was expected to do, and keen to experience more of her exciting new profession. She touched it and held it firmly, bringing her lips to it, tasting its salty flavour, and taking it into her mouth. Her tongue explored it.

"Oh Sheila, that's really lovely!" declared her customer.

Momentarily pulling it out of her mouth she exclaimed, "I'm glad you like it Mike." Almost immediately Sheila reattached her mouth to his penis and Mike was fast becoming unclothed too, as his pants and trousers fell to the floor. She unbuttoned his shirt for him as she sucked at him, and took a moment to pull it over his shoulders, while he took his arms out of the sleeves and settled them to hold and caress her shoulders, while she served him by stimulating and sucking his cock. She licked his glans and then took the large penis deep into her mouth, even into her throat. She brought irresistable sensations to him, which she noted as he moaned with delight, while he explored her breasts and upper body with his hands.

As if he could not take any more, and wished to prevent an early release, he turned her and asked her to sit on the sofa behind, so that he might lick at her 'privates', This must be something he had found gave great pleasure to his mistresses and prostitutes. With great anticipation she eagerly did as she was asked and lay back before him. She cried out in between the oral penetrations of his tongue until she bucked in orgasm. Quickly he mounted her while she was still panting and fucked her very eagerly for quite a long time, groaning in his excitement. Then she mounted him, taking his seed deep into her deeper recess as she arched her body upon him. He seemed very pleased by this sexy act.

When he seemed ready she unseated herself from his penis and fell forward onto the sofa on all fours, sticking her shapely behind outwards in an invitation to penetrate. He stood behind her and inserted himself, pounding wildly as she pushed back onto him, pounding herself back onto him as much as he pounded into her, taking care not to lose his penis. Then he clutched at her and like an animal tore into her with energetic addiction. She screamed in ecstasy and his grunts merged into hers as he unloaded his juices deeply into her. When he withdrew it she gobbled the remaining traces from his stick while he remained hard. Then he bent to her and using mouth and fingers brought her to the long ecstasy she had hungered for all evening.

When she was finished they lay in each other's arms and talked intermittently, about the crisis, and about their sexual adventures, brought on in both cases by the desperate situation the country found itself in. "I have a pasta salad with some tinned chopped ham. I also have some bacon and eggs, which you can have to take home if you have functioning gas to cook with at the moment. If you have enjoyed my company and you want me to cook that for you here in the office for tomorrow's breakfast, why not stay here with me overnight and we can fuck again before we sleep, or in the morning. Either way you would earn your cooked breakfast, and then you can go home. It's up to you! You can go after we've eaten the pasta and ham together, with the uncooked bacon and eggs in a bag, or go in the morning after my cooked breakfast. I really enjoyed what we just did and I would like to do it again a bit later, or in the morning, so why don't you stay? Beyond that I would like to meet up once a week or so, here perhaps, or when you feel ready, even at your place. Well what do you say?"

"Okay, I will stay the night, and we can do it again," she said. "We'll have your cooked breakfast together in the morning! We'll see about the rest, but maybe."

They sat in comfort, semi naked, eating Mike's pasta salad and ham, and chatting easily. As with Bob, this was so much better than sitting on her own at home. She was finally living her life to the full, thanks to the crisis. They soon got back to the lovemaking before they went to sleep, and as a bonus did it again in the morning before breakfast. As Mike had requested Sheila visited him regularly every week or two. Sometimes she visited Bob, and sometimes she met other strangers she came in contact with. She didn't always see them again, but sometimes she did. Some of them became good memories, and others became good friends as well.

Food supplies came in again! The damage at the oil refineries was being overcome at last. The word quickly passed around on many grapevines. Maintenance workers and engineers had worked around the clock to get some of the refineries up and running. The military, divided between gas production and pipes, electricity power plants, grids and lines, and oil/fuel supplies was miserably overstretched. They could not be everywhere at the same time. The government, she heard rumours, was drafting private security guards and new volunteers into a semi military force to attempt to guard key pipes, and installations. They were training even newcomers in the skills of gun handling and anti terrorist guard duty. But the terrorists kept coming back! Just when things appeared to be calming down there was another attack on some insufficiently protected installation.

They needed more engineers, steelworkers, repair men with practical skills, as well soldiers, policemen and guards. However the mass of the population had been engaged in 'service industry' tasks, pushing paper or computer buttons, or selling services over the telephone. It seemed to many that it had been a long time since the population in general had been directed towards real tasks of production or repair. A very long time had passed since the people had been on a war footing; not since the days of the Nazi and Japanese threat. The Cold War had kept the military fairly strong, but since then it had been allowed to ossify and degenerate. Most people had few practical skills. The government was finding the people of Britain were far from useful in the current crisis. Their prior training and aspirations in life did not make them useful in the face of the deluge of industrial property bombings which were occurring. Those with skills found themselves pushed by incentives and the pressures of managers to work very long hours.

Sheila looked at herself in the mirror. She was pleased to see a rosy faced, tanned and healthy looking woman staring back at her in the mirror. Her hair as brown and vigorous, and a bit longer, than she used to wear it when she was in the office. She was perhaps a bit thinner in the cheeks than before, and she could see she had lost at least a few pounds in weight. All the walking she was doing was the cause of it. As the petrol pumps rarely had any fuel in them there was no sense in trying to take the car out. Public transport had largely stopped also. She found herself walking to 'clients' or 'lovers', however she preferred to call them.

She walked also to the shops where food would sometimes now be stocked. The authorities had begun to get wise to the stockpiling of food by the individuals who had been able to get their hands on the early stocks, when the crisis began, and those who had been able to afford the exorbitant prices being charged. They had realised they would have to do something fast if starvation and malnourishment were to be avoided, so they brought in controls. The food was to be rationed and the price to be controlled. Police and even soldiers were sent to food shops where the food was distributed to ensure that crowds behaved and queues were orderly. Also they ensured the shop owners did not make improper profits by selling to the people who could afford to stockpile.

There was a day when neighbours came to her door. "We've heard the TV's coming on again," they said.

"Oh great!" she said, "That's fantastic. How do you know? Can we believe it?"

"I got a message from my sister in Coventry. The TV is back on there apparently, and has been for a couple of weeks. So she reckons the government is getting the electricity supplies fixed. Apparently some TV transmitters were damaged too, but they're working on them too. The government say they will win the war against the terrorists and are doing."

"What are the programmes like?" asked Sheila, "Like before?"

"Oh yes. You'll be pleased to know your favourite soap Coronation Street is still on, and we still get Neighbours from Australia."

"Marvellous!" Somehow the news about Coronation Street was not quite as welcome as it might once have been. It seemed, in the months since she had seen the show, somehow she had lost the plot of it. She could no longer remember the details of where she had left the ongoing sagas of family life. "Have they been making it continuously through 'the troubles'?" she asked.

"That I do not know. I will have to ask her the next time I contact her," said the neighbour.

Life had become more interesting at home since those days before the troubles. Instead of watching adventures taking place on the screen in her living room, the fictional, but all the same everyday occurrences of the Street or some of the other soaps, she had found herself embroiled in some very real and very personal adventures. She had been pushed or forced into activities she could hardly have imagined before. She had given herself and her body, at times, for food and security. She had risked her safety with total strangers. She had found, at the same time, some good substitutes for love. Perhaps she had even found the real thing - love itself, in part, and at times. Surely she was a stronger and more fulfilled person now, more in control of her own destiny than before. She knew how to survive in the face of whatever the terrorists might throw at them. She wondered whether, when, or, if Coronation Street came back on her box, whether she would bother to watch it in future. Her own life had become more exciting!

12