Power Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,489 Followers

William said, "Let me see what I can do. He's quite angry now. But perhaps he'll cool off. If not. Well...."

Beth looked at him, "Well, what?"

"I don't know yet, what would be appropriate."

Dewitt asked, "Beth, are we on for Chicago Friday?"

She said, "Let's see. Don't cancel the hotel or flight for now."

She stood up and went back upstairs. Dewitt left soon after. William went upstairs to his bedroom, with some trepidation. The door was not locked. He opened it and stepped in.

Livia was looking at him. She was in bed, propped up, reading. She said, "You took me for a fool all these years. Who's the fool now?"

"Me, I guess. You know that I love you."

"I do know that. Some sort of love, at least."

He sat on the bed. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. She was a nice looking woman, even in her mid-fifties. An older, curvier version of her daughter. The spouses did still have sex. Maybe once every two weeks. William added to that for himself - now with Julia. He only had one outside woman at a time. When he had considered it, before the first time, he thought of it as his right, as a breadwinner. As a provider for his family, through hard work and stress. A stress reducer.

Now, he was used to it. Apparently, so was Livia. The matter had to be straightened out between them, now that her knowledge was out in the open.

He stood up and took off his clothes, staring at her. She watched with interest. When he got to his boxers, she could see that he was erect. She tossed off the covers, and crawled to him across the bed. She pulled his hard cock out and gave it a kiss and a lick. Then she swallowed it. After a small amount of time, she was ready, and she lay back and pulled her husband to her and into her. She had always found him satisfying, even though he wasn't as well-endowed as most of her outside men. Men he never knew about, and never would, if she had her way. Thinking of those guys, while William did his best for her, made her hot and got her off. As usual. William pumped hard, and she came again as he filled her.

Livia said, "Thanks, that was nice."

William was happy to hear that. He'd put off the other conversation until the morning. They fell asleep.

-------------------

Beth called Jonny in the morning before either left for work. To her surprise, he answered.

"What?"

"I want to invite you to dinner. You know, we need to talk all this through."

"What? Your father will have some goon ready to jump me again. Your entire family is off-the-wall crazy."

"Not at their house, silly man. Some nice restaurant. On me. Maybe Rosario's."

There was a pause. Jonny said, "Time?"

"Seven. I'll call for a spot."

"Okay. But, I swear, Beth, if I get jumped, I'll fully engage. Someone will die."

"I love you, Jonny. I had nothing to do with the thing at my parents' house."

"Seeya, then." He disconnected.

Jonny went back to the house that day after work. He didn't think he was in for any trouble at that point. He'd spent his work day making an assessment of the papers filed that morning with the SEC as regards the merger. He had several people working on it. The upshot was that the TLC license issue was buried in a small paragraph. It said that the license transferred. In short, a lie. Jonny was surprised, because that meant that the license was far more important than he had thought. Otherwise, why lie?

Jonny dressed casually for dinner and showed up ten minutes late.

Beth was waiting for him in a private booth.

She stood to hug him, and he allowed it. But he was stiff. They sat. He said, "Why are we here? You kind of made yourself clear."

"I want to talk about all of it, Jonny. My dad....you know....he has outside sex at the firm. I thought I could do that. Dan wanted to lie. I didn't. Maybe that was stupid of me. But I hope you don't speak to his wife."

"I haven't decided about that, Beth. In the end, I believe she should know, though. If it happens."

"Is that a threat?"

"It's a statement of fact. About my own attitude. I met her. I like her."

"I want to say that sex with Dan would be just that. Sex. We got close during the case. Some flirting. He's....he looks good. So...."

"So, are you proposing to fuck the guy?"

"I'd...well, yes. But I don't want to lose you."

"You just did." Jonny got up and walked toward the exit.

Beth was surprised by his abrupt move. She thought they could talk in a reasonable way. She stood and ran after him, much to the interest of some other patrons.

She shouted, "Stop. Stop. I won't do it, Jonny."

He didn't stop. She pursued him outside and caught him at his car. He let her catch up.

He turned to her. Looked, said nothing.

"I won't do it. I won't." She was crying, but more in frustration than sorrow. That's how it seemed to Jonny.

"What exactly do you mean? You won't go to Chicago? You won't fuck Dewitt? Or do you mean that you'll be true to your wedding vows."

"All of it. Jesus, Jonny. I love you. I won't fuck anyone else."

"Ever?"

"Well, while you're alive and we're married." She shook her head. But she was a lawyer, after all. And so was he.

He shook his head. She said, "Come back to dinner."

He went back inside with her. More curious stares. They sat back down. The waiter came to ask about drinks, and they ordered a bottle of wine.

Nothing was said until they'd ordered.

Then Beth asked, "Why...I mean why is it so important to you?"

"That my wife is faithful? Doesn't go off for a week fucking some other guy? Do I have to explain?"

"You could have your flings as well. It would only be fair."

"Maybe I could fuck Dan's wife. Ask him if he'd like that."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, if you can fuck him, why can't I fuck his wife? She a knockout and she can dance."

Beth was backed into a corner. She thought that Jonny could actually seduce Margie. She'd seen them at the holiday party.

She said, "I don't think he'd....he probably wouldn't go for that. They have kids."

"Oh, so that's the thing? Kids. Once a wife has kids, she's locked in? And you're not?"

"No! Shit. I didn't mean that." She was pissed off. She was the hot shot lawyer. But Jonny had shoved her into an impossible position.

He said, "All you big deal lawyers think you can do anything, roll over anyone. That's what this is all about. Your dad fucks around. All the hot shots do it. So, you want to do it, too."

"No. Well, maybe I did get a swelled head." She looked down. She said, "Okay. Can we just go back to normal?"

"I doubt it. Are you going to be working with him?"

"Yes. Well, if there's litigation after the filing."

'Which there will be, for sure."

"I worked with him for six months. I am attracted to him. But I'm no slut, Jonny. I can keep my panties on."

"But would you, Beth?"

"If I promise to do it, I will."

"You made promises at our wedding. Are you keeping them?"

"So far. Jonny, I have to say that I'm kind of puzzled by your attitude. Sex with Dan would only be some recreation. We'd resolve the sexual tension that's developed over the months. Why such a big deal?"

"Dunno. I guess I'll think it out some. But, Beth, don't mess with that guy without permission from me. I know you're your own person, and free to fuck who you want to fuck. But I'm also free to react as I see fit. Right now, that would mean a split. For good."

"Just think about it." She still had hope.

"Do I get Margie?"

Beth sputtered. "No! Dammit, Jonny. Leave her alone. They have kids."

"It would only be recreational sex, Beth. Ask the guy. See what he says. It'll be a character test."

Beth smiled. "If I ask him, he might come down on you full force."

"Beth, he cannot do much of anything to me. Unless he buys a hit. Is he gonna do that?"

"No."

"Then ask. I'm interested."

"I....okay. You asked for it."

They finished the meal, with the issue only partially resolved.

Beth asked, "Should I come back home? I don't like sleeping at my folks' house. Especially now that mom popped off. Huh. Like she has the high ground."

"Okay. It's our house. I'll see you there?"

"Yep."

Jonny was thinking about that last comment as he drove to the house. He began to wonder whether Livia was the smartest one of them all.

Beth moved back in. She hadn't taken much, so it was no problem. They didn't say too much, but when Jonny came out of the shower to go to bed, Beth was naked and ready, in their bed. Jonny paused, but only for a short time. Then he jumped her. After all, she was still his faithful wife. The sex was intense, missionary. Jonny used plenty of force, and Beth responded to that. A good time was had by all.

But then they both rolled over and fell asleep.

The next morning, Jonny reminded Beth to ask about Margie. She rolled her eyes.

When he got to work, he had someone get Margie's cell number, and he called.

When she answered, Jonny said, "Margie, it's Jonny Bishop."

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm fine, at the moment. I wondered if I could treat you to lunch."

"Oh. Well, that's unexpected." She sounded guarded.

"I wanted to discuss some things about our spouses. You know, they've been working together for a while, and intensely. They've had some lunches, I hear."

"Ah. I see. And you believe we should...do what?"

"Talk. Face to face."

"Okay. Where?"

"Silvio's on Carter?"

"Okay. 12:30?"

"Seeya."

They met at 12:30, and sat in a booth. Jonny found that his impression of Margie from before was accurate. She was a red-haired beauty.

He said, "So good to see you, Margie." A smile that was a little more than simply pleasant.

Her eyebrows went up. "Are you....?"

"Coming on to you? Maybe a little. Margie, has Dan spoken to you about a work trip to Chicago next week?"

"Yes. They're in the final stages of the filing."

"They have no business in Chicago. The trip was only Beth and Dan. Not business."

Margie was silent. She seemed thoughtful, not stunned. "I always wondered about that law firm. But Dan hasn't ever....not that I know."

"He wanted Beth to lie to me. But she wouldn't. Instead, she simply informed me that she needed a week with Dan."

Margie had a few tears. She said, "We have kids. He's a good father - when he's around. Shit."

"Beth suggests that their liaison would only be recreational sex, to satisfy sexual tensions that have arisen while they worked. I didn't accept that."

"I won't either."

"There have been some explicit threats made, by Dan and William. I do not take well to that. If they try some stupid stuff, I'll retaliate. It won't be pleasant."

"What threats?"

"They wanted me not to tell you about it. But I thought you should be aware."

"Thanks. I think." She smiled.

Jonny smiled back and they were both taken aback by their mutual attraction. It was immediate and strong. It just popped up, like a lewd jack-in-the-box.

Margie said, "Damn!" It was a kind of sigh.

Jonny said, "I told Beth that if she went off with Dan, I'd come after you. I told her to tell Dan that."

Margie gave a small chuckle. She said, "He won't like that. At all."

"And you?"

"I believe that I would like it. But it would be so disruptive to my life."

"Why? Just sex."

"It wouldn't necessarily be only sex, Jonny." She was staring hard at him.

"Maybe not, Margie. But, you know what? The sex would be fantastic."

"You're married. But if we messed around, and they did, too, you could just leave her. Me? I have three kids. He's a good father to them. And....up to now he's been faithful."

"He was gonna lie to you, though."

"Yeah." She looked sad. A depressed look.

"Margie, you're a truly special person, I think. If they wanted to swap, I'd go for it. But as you pointed out, you have more to lose. We'd never be....permanent."

She brightened up. "A temporary swap, eh? You're making me wet. Right now." She slid closer to him around the booth. She glanced down. His reaction was obvious. She groaned.

The waiter came. (But not either of them.)

He gave them a leery look. (Small trepidation leery, that is.)

Jonny said, "Some coffee, please."

The waiter nodded and scurried off.

Margie said, "If they go to Chicago, you can have me any way you want, every day they're gone."

"Deal. Do you think big Dan will go for it?"

"Just have to see. I'm hoping...." She leaned into Jonny and kissed him directly on the lips, with tongue.

The waiter brought the coffee. A master of bad timing.

Jonny wasn't embarrassed, and he was impressed to see that Margie wasn't either.

Jonny said, "Let's drink this, and go. We'll see what develops."

That's what they did.

Jonny did consider simply asking Margie to come to a hotel that day. But he thought that it would be unfair to Beth. Beth was his wife. If she remained faithful, so would he.

When Beth saw Dan at work, she asked for a private conversation. They went into his office.

She said, "If I go to Chicago, or mess with you, Jonny will divorce me. Unless...."

"What?"

"Margie."

"What about her?"

"He might be willing to swap. I get you, he gets her."

Dan turned red, and shot up out of his chair. "That's it. I'm gonna cook his butt."

"Oh? Like you did the other night? I'd be careful, if I were you."

'I didn't mean that. I'll go after him. His firm."

"Why? I mean, you want to fuck his wife. He wants yours in return. It's only fair, right?"

"No. And even if it is fair, I won't have it. Margie wouldn't either. She' a mom."

"She's a woman. And they got along very well at that holiday party. Maybe you should ask her. Then our problem could be solved. We'd have a whole week."

He stared at her. "I won't. That's it. We can go to a hotel here, this afternoon."

"I guess you don't want me as much as I thought. Jonny knew. Leave him alone, and me, too."

She left the office.

That night, when Dan went home, Margie was there, but the kids were not. They were with her mom, as it turned out.

Margie was in the living room. Nothing was on for dinner. Dan knew he was in some shit.

He said, "What?"

"You were going to Chicago to fuck Jonny's wife. Lying all the while. You asshole!"

"I...damn. I got close to her at work. All the partners....."

"But you haven't until now. Fucked around."

"I still haven't."

"But you would've, if Jonny hadn't messed you up."

"Beth refused to lie to him. He wanted a swap. Asshole!" Growled

"He's not an asshole. If anyone is, it's you. You and his slut wife started it."

"I told her.....you wouldn't do it." He paused. "But you would, wouldn't you? You want this guy."

"Yes, I do. So there!" Margie was pissed off, but once she said this, she got excited.

Dan backed away. "I couldn't....just no...."

"Even for a week with the luscious Beth?"

Dan said nothing. But Margie moved to him. She was in his face, her body grazing his. She licked her lips. She whispered, "You cock has to be so much bigger than his. You'd make Beth the happiest woman on earth with your big dick."

"We have kids. And I'm not....why are you willing? If I'm so much bigger."

"Dan, Jonny and I would probably hit it off. I'm willing because I'm attracted to him. Even if he isn't as big as you. Or as handsome."

Dan was slipping toward a catatonic state, unable to deal with the situation. Margie saw this, so she grabbed him and kissed him, with tongue. That got his attention. She shoved him onto the couch and straddled him, kissing him and licking his face. She knew he loved it when she was aggressive. It was her go to tactic when she wanted something.

And it worked this time, too. Dan got hard, instantly. Margie stood up over him and stripped. She said, "Drop the pants!"

He stood and took off his pants and underwear. He was erect and ready, and Margie shoved him back onto the couch. She mounted him slowly, looking him in the eye. Only the tip was inside her when she said, "What do you want, Danny?"

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

"Say please." She lifted herself a little.

"Oh. Oh. Oh, please, Margie. Please fuck me."

She plunged down onto his big dick. She was still watching him, but his eyes were closed, and he moaned. She shoved his head back onto the couch, and rhythmically tongue fucked his mouth. In and out. Up and down. Dan was swelling inside her, like he always did when she took control of him. That always made her hot, hot. She was on the edge when Dan started coming hard and deep into her. That put her into the zone, and she convulsed around him, draining him completely. The she stopped tongue fucking him. She sat up and watched his face as he shrank out of her. He was not fully conscious yet. She waited until he opened his eyes.

She smiled at him. She said, "Danny. My Danny. I'm gonna let Jonny fuck me, whether you fuck Beth or not. Up to you."

He said, "You don't play fair." A dreamy, resigned voice.

"No. But you like it best when I don't."

He said nothing.

"Danny, who's the boss? Danny?"

"You are."

"You're lucky that I understand you, Danny. You're lucky I'm letting you fuck that bitch."

"I know. I'm a lucky man." He was growing inside her again. She didn't often make him beg, or display her control. But when she did, he always responded. When she decided to control him today, she knew that asking for him to agree to Jonny was a real big ask. But she decided to try. And now, it seemed to be working. She had never tried persisting in control after he came. But now, she needed to cement what had happened.

So, she started moving on top of him again, as he hardened up. He never got hard quickly after coming. But when she made him tell her she was the boss, he started getting hard and kept it up. Now she was slowly fucking him again. His ejaculate was being sloshed out of her, and the sounds were thrilling to her. She licked his eyes, nose, lips. She whispered, "You're so big and strong, but look at you now. Your big cock belongs to me. You belong to me. You can only fuck Beth because I let you. Because I want her husband so much."

Dan stayed hard. She increased tempo a bit.

She whispered, "I want you to fuck the shit out of his wife. Make her your fuck slut. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes."

"I bet you can't wait."

He just moaned. She felt him swelling. Hard to believe.

She said, "Come for me. I own you. I want your come. NOW!"

And he came again, spurting into her. Groaning. He knew that he was lost. Knew that he had surrendered completely. And....that's what made him come so hard, only minutes after the first time.

The second coming caused Margie to orgasm as well. After, she found that even though she should have been exhausted, she was, instead, filled with erotic energy. If there had been a second cock there, she would have impaled herself on it. Alas, there was only Danny.

She got off him. She left him there, splayed out on the couch. He still had his shirt on. But his big cock was disarmed now.

Margie went to the kitchen and made a sandwich.

Dan gradually recovered from his post-coital bliss-state. He looked at himself. He was a mess, down there. He wandered upstairs and showered. He became more alert under the water, and he was uneasy about what had happened. He'd agreed to let Margie have sex with Jonny. Well, he hadn't so much agreed as been told by her that she was going to do it. In return he could go off with the beautiful Beth. Margie had instructed him to fuck her hard.

When he considered it all, he found it to be incredible. His faithful wife. That would be gone. So would her faithful husband. His own fault, all of it. And that bastard Jonny had somehow seduced Margie. A few dances. What the fuck?

If it all happened, he'd be in some sort of open marriage. That wasn't what he'd set out to achieve.

As he thought about it, he pictured Margie....with Jonny. He thought that Margie wouldn't be able to control Jonny like she did with him. Maybe Jonny would control Margie. A picture of Margie on her knees sucking Jonny's dick sprang up in his mind. Try as he might, he couldn't forget it. That's what she wanted. Jonny's cock. Not his.

demander
demander
1,489 Followers