Power Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got hard while thinking about that. He moaned. It wasn't the first time in their marriage that he'd been aroused by the idea of her with another man. Back in the day, before kids, their friend Damon had always flirted with Margie. She flirted back. And when Dan had seen that, he got excited. He imagined them sneaking off, and Damon fucking Margie.

Damon never actually fucked Margie. But Dan had thought about it a lot, back then. Damon moved away, and those thoughts had receded. Dan hadn't truly analyzed why he'd reacted that way. He knew that he had a submissive tendency. Margie also knew, but seldom used that knowledge. But when she did, he was always down for it. He was excited. Yet, after, when things went back to normal, he had an underlying discomfort with what he regarded as a weakness.

Thinking it through, he concluded that Margie's lust for Jonny, and her simple statement that she was going to satisfy that lust, whether he approved or not, was only a more advanced form of him being submissive. And here he was, erect in the shower as he thought about it.

He began to get really angry. How dare she?

But, he knew it wasn't Margie's fault. She'd never have acted on her attraction for Jonny if he and Beth hadn't planned to go off and fuck for a week.

The water was beginning to cool, along with his anger. He turned off the shower and stepped out. Angry or not, he still sported a boner. He realized that he'd lost his anger, but kept his hard-on. A decisive reaction, because it sprang out spontaneously, like his cock. He knew what he wanted, deep down.

Dan was a man trained to analyze situations calmly. He was very, very good at that. That's why he was where he was, professionally. He had been applying that skill to this situation. Now he pulled on a pair of shorts, and walked downstairs. He heard Margie in the kitchen.

She was naked, eating some chips. She saw that he was sporting a boner. She smiled.

He said, "Please don't humiliate me, Margie."

Her smile broadened. "Only when we're alone, babe." A pause. "Like right now." She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. Big Dan sank to his knees.

--------------

Meanwhile, Jonny and Beth had a quiet night at home. They had smooth sex before they went to sleep. Neither of them had any true thought that Dan would agree to a swap. So, they simply didn't discuss it.

The next day at work, Dan came into Beth's office. He said, "We're on for Chicago."

She stared at him, with incredulity. "Huh?"

"We're on. I agreed for Margie to.....be with Jonny."

"I never thought...." Beth looked confused.

Dan lied, "It was because I want you so much, Beth. Enough to allow Margie to have Jonny."

Beth was very surprised, then thrilled. She said, "Other than fucking, what shall we do?"

Then they planned out some recreation for Chicago, when they weren't at the hotel for sex.

Meanwhile, Jonny got a call from Margie. She said, "Lunch?"

"Sure."

"Same place, same time. Big news."

They got the same booth.

Jonny was very curious. He said, "Well?"

"Dan agreed. We have all week. The kids are going to my mom's house Thursday evening. Until Saturday next week." She had a big, lewd smile on her pretty face. Her panties were wet, too. Jonny got hard right away, looking at her. He slid over next to her.

She reached under the table, found his cock. Squeezed. Smiled. She said, "All for little me?"

They had the same waiter. He was interested in what he saw when he came to ask about drinks. Margie transferred her smile to him, but didn't take her hand off Jonny. She said, "Bring us half a bottle of the house white."

"Yes, Ma'am." Off he went.

Margie said, "I believe he's used to us now, and wants to see what he can see."

Jonny laughed. He said, "If you keep that up, I'll surely need a napkin."

She pushed a little harder, then stopped. Jonny was both relieved and annoyed.

Margie said, "No jumping the gun." But she didn't complain when Jonny reached under her skirt and rubbed her the right way. He slowed down, but didn't stop, when the waiter brought the wine. When the waiter was gone, Jonny completed his task. He saw Margie's face contort, and she gave a small moan. He withdrew his hand and gave her his napkin.

Margie did the best she could, then brought the napkin up onto the table. It was quite damp. The waiter returned to take their orders. He eyed the napkin.

Jonny ordered a salad, and Margie wanted a small quiche. As he was about to leave, the waiter snatched up the napkin, and said, "I'll bring a dry one."

He scurried off. Jonny could have sworn that he saw the guy sniffing the linen as he went through the kitchen door.

The two of them ate without further surreptitious contact. They planned the week. That mostly meant whose house on which day. Jonny said, "I believe we should do it in both marital beds."

Margie laughed, "You're wicked, Jonny."

"That's so true, my dear. So true."

Two days until lift off.

Wednesday evening, Jonny and Beth discussed the entire situation. Beth was feeling insecure about the proposed swap.

She said, "Jonny, you won't fall for this woman, will you?"

"Don't think so. She's older than me, and she has three kids. But, Beth, I do fancy her a lot."

"I know. Oh, I know."

"You get your big stud for a week. That should mollify you."

"It's just....well...I want you to know that I love you. When this is over - if we do it - I worry that we won't be the same."

"Can we be the same now? I mean, you just told me straight up that you were going to fuck another man."

"I'm sorry about that. I was out of line. But then you turned it on its head. You're gonna turn that woman to jelly."

"And spread her on toast." They both laughed for quite a while. Then Beth jumped his bones.

When Friday morning rolled around, Jonny dropped Beth off at Dan and Margie's home. He saw Beth into Dan's Camry. He and Margie waved them off. When the car was well out of sight, Margie grabbed Jonny's hand and dragged him into her home, up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

She turned to him, and they kissed, long and deep. Then they slowly stripped each other. Margie thought that she would be nervous. Her first new man since she married Dan, twelve years before.

She wasn't nervous at all, nor shy. She was happy to shed her clothes, and just as happy to see Jonny naked, looking hard and strong. He stepped to her and into a full body, naked hug. His first new woman since he married Beth.

Jonny moved Margie back onto the queen bed. He knelt and began licking her above the knees. He moved up, inexorably. He gave the target a big lick when he got there, and concentrated on her clitoris. She was already wet and ready. But Jonny got her off with his tongue. No mercy.

Then he stood, pulled her up. He lifted her ass as he stood by the bed. Then he slowly lowered her onto himself, just standing there. Margie was thrilled. She had a big strong husband, who had never done this to her. She clung to Jonny's shoulders as he pumped into her, moving her back and forth. She contracted around him. Her second orgasm. Then he turned her to the wall, put her up against it, and went full blast at her. He got the angle just right, and Margie went into a series of orgasms, one after the other. She was no longer thinking. She was only fucking. Jonny had also reached that state. All of his consciousness was now right there in his cock. He exploded. Margie had never been taken like that. She felt explosion from Jonny right to her core, and her orgasm then was close to a full body experience.

Jonny felt Margie go limp. He pivoted to the bed, lay down on his back with her on top. They lolled there in that position for some time. Jonny came part way out of his trancelike state. He thought about where he was and what had happened. He got hard again. Margie came up from semi-consciousness. She sat up slowly and smiled at Jonny.

She felt him get hard. She said, "Jonny, that was far and away the best sex I ever had. I'll never forget as long as I live."

Neither would Jonny.

Margie rode Jonny for nearly half an hour then. Slow, fast, slow, fast. Jonny drank her in as she fucked him. She was simply beautiful, as sexy as any woman could be. When she came, her head was thrown back and her eyes rolled up into her head. Jonny felt it in his dick, and all the way to his belly.

They ended the second session in the same semi-conscious trance as after the first. Then they showered together, soaping each other and laughing.

When they dried each other, Margie said, "Just look at me, a formerly faithful mother of three. Thoroughly debauched. Never the same. I'll never be the same after this."

Jonny said, "Me either, Margie."

She laughed, "I bet. Let's get some food. We have a lot left to accomplish."

They went to the kitchen. Margie nuked two hot dogs and Jonny cut up some Campari tomatoes. They ate slowly, staring at each other.

Margie was thinking that a week wouldn't be enough.

She said, "I want to do it in every room. Well, not the kids' rooms." Jonny put her on the kitchen island and slowly fucked her, all the while staring at her, and she at him. Two rooms down.

They never left the house that day. They had several showers, ate dinner, watched "News Hour." But what they mostly did was touch each other, until sex broke out.

Midnight came and they slept. Saturday morning, they showered together, and did a sixty-nine on the bed. It was sloppy and super great. But they had to shower again.

Jonny was worn down, and Margie was sore. They decided to go to lunch, and then to a nearby park for a hike.

Lunch was at an out of the way spot on the way to the park. Burgers and fries. Pepsi. The hike was languid. No hurry.

Saturday night Jonny took Margie out dancing, although at a place far enough away that they didn't need to worry about being recognized. They were both energized by the dancing. They got to her house at eleven thirty, and rushed directly into the dining room, which hadn't yet been used for sex. When they were both naked, Jonny lifted Margie up and danced her around while fucking her. Margie was fully impaled, but the movement stimulated her. Jonny had put on a Stones album. Margie never dreamed that she could be fucked while dancing in her dining room. Or any other room, for that matter. Jonny was endlessly creative about sex. Margie had another series of massive orgasms before Jonny put her onto the table and came inside her. Then she put him onto the table, dropped to her knees and sucked his cock and balls clean. But she didn't stop when he was clean. She swallowed it all, once more.

They showered, snuggled and slept. Margie dreamed about being fucked outdoors.

On Sunday morning, she told Jonny about the dream. That morning, she dressed in a shift dress and sandals. Jonny wore gym shorts and a muscle T-shirt. They walked into a secluded part of the local park, while church was ongoing about a hundred yards away. They were behind a small shed, and a copse of trees. They could hear the organ playing. Margie leaned up against the shed and raised her dress. No panties. No bra either. Jonny pulled his dick out of the gym shorts. Margie, who had been nervous, lost her worries when Jonny impaled her as she wrapped her legs around him. He started slowly, built up. The shed was not well built. It was rocking. Margie came so hard that she sucked the cum out of Jonny. They gasped, and laughed.

After they put themselves back together, they walked by the church. An older woman was standing on the steps at the entrance. She stared at them. Then she smiled and ran her right index finger over her left in a shame sign. Jonny shook his head, laughing. Margie was embarrassed. But the woman laughed with Jonny.

Jonny said, "I wonder where she was to see us."

Margie said, "What I wonder is what I'll dream about tonight."

Sunday night, Jonny showed Margie a scissors position, that allowed lots of clitoral stimulation. The coitus lasted over thirty minutes, and Margie fainted at the end. Jonny was momentarily worried, but she came around. Her eyes slowly moved from dull to sparking. She shook her head. "I can't believe it, Jonny. I passed out from sexual pleasure. How is Beth still alive?"

"I taught her to take a licking and keep on ticking." Beth didn't get that one. Jonny watched a lot of old TV.

Monday they moved to Jonny's house, having completed their task of sex in every room of Margie's. Jonny had neighbors closer to his house than Margie did to hers. So, they had to be more circumspect. Nevertheless, they worked hard to complete the room-by-room debauchery. Both showers, as well. They were not as frantically lust driven as that first day, but the sex was always fantastic. And always varied. Margie knew that she was in love. In a way that made her sad, because she knew, as well, that she couldn't have Jonny. She had children and a husband whom she loved. And, less important to her by far, Jonny had a wife. A woman who was going to cheat with Margie's husband.

Thursday evening, they went out dancing again, and had a wonderful time. They spent the night back at Margie's house, since their spouses were set to return there the next afternoon.

-------------------

Meanwhile, in Chicago, Beth and Dan arrived on the preceding Friday, and checked into their hotel. It was five o'clock when they finally made it to the room. They decided to shower and get dinner. They showered together, though. Beth was quite impressed with Dan's penis and his body as a whole. He was a hairy brute with a big cock and balls. When they were out of the shower, she took a towel and dried him, leaving his dick for last. By that time, he was completely erect. She pulled him into the main room and shoved him onto the bed. She was in a frenzy of desire. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock.

She moaned, "Fuck me. Fuck me, Danny."

But Danny was a little passive. He didn't buck into her. She did all the work, up and down. She was almost to a climax, when Danny boy shot off into her. Then he shrank away. Beth was not happy about it.

She sighed. She said, "Maybe later."

He said, "I....you were so tight. I tried to hold up."

"It's okay, Dan. Let's eat and see what develops later." They dressed and went to the hotel dining room.

Dinner was nice. But Dan was too tired for dancing. He said that he needed to preserve his strength....for the rest of the evening. They went to the room.

Beth had to work some to get Dan hard again. It had been almost two hours since he came. However, she did succeed. He liked it when she sucked him.

When he was all the way hard, she flipped herself over, spread her legs and invited him in. He moved into her, slowly, in the missionary position. He was big and hard, now. And he gained more and more force as he plowed her. She thought to herself, 'More like it.'

She had an orgasm after a few minutes. His size meant that he rubbed her the right way sometimes when he sawed in and out. Not every time, though. Maybe one in three. He was inconsistent. Still, she came. Then he came, with a roar. She felt it, but it wasn't like when Jonny came inside her. Dan softened up. He rolled off. She gave him a brief hug.

He said, "That was better, eh?"

"Yep." She went into the bathroom and cleaned up. When she returned to bed, Dan was asleep. Snoring.

That was the moment when Beth knew for sure that she had made a big mistake. But there was no going back. Jonny and Margie were, no doubt, at it with gusto. Beth knew that Margie was going to have a tremendous time.

She gradually drifted off to sleep. It was a king bed, and Dan was turned away from her. He stopped the loud snoring. Beth had a bad dream that woke her in the middle of the night. In it, Dan had shrunk, to the size of a small cat. She started into consciousness.

The dream didn't wake her. Dan's snoring had returned. But she remembered the dream, because she was awakened in the middle.

She started to giggle, into her pillow, about the dream. She didn't want to wake Dan, though.

The next morning, Beth was up early, snuck into the bathroom and showered, then brushed her teeth. Dan was awake when the naked Beth came from the bathroom. He immediately got hard, seeing her. He jumped from the bed, and started to kiss her. But his breath was bad enough to kill an elephant.

Beth pushed him away and said, "Brush your teeth. Maybe shower. Then....I'll see you."

Dan softened up and kind of slunk toward the bath.

Beth smacked his ass as he walked away. He turned and looked at her. He was completely erect again. But he went into the bathroom.

Beth heard the shower start. Then she heard him brushing.

She considered her plight. She also considered how Danny had reacted when she smacked his butt. She decided to see what exactly that reaction meant.

When Dan came from the bathroom, Beth was sitting, naked, on the couch. Her legs were spread. She was shaved, as usual. She presented quite a picture for Dan.

She said, "Dan, I want you to lick me until I come. You owe me one from yesterday." She spoke in a commanding tone.

Dan had been half hard when he entered the room. As soon as she told him what she wanted, he sported a full boner. Quite impressive. He stayed hard as he got onto his knees and began to use his tongue.

Beth waited a second and then said, "There. Right there. Don't you dare stop!" She was having fun. He redoubled his efforts. After a couple of minutes, she grabbed his head and shoved it into her snatch as she came. When her completion was complete, she dropped him. She stood over him as he crouched on the floor. She saw that he was still rock hard.

Beth pointed to the bed. "On your back, boy."

And Dan scrambled onto the bed, turning on his back. He lay there, staring up at Beth. She slowly moved over him and lowered herself onto his dick.

She said, "Don't you dare come until I do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Beth."

With that, Beth began a savage fucking of Dan. She felt so empowered. She didn't take long to have a big orgasm. Then another, as Dan exploded into her.

They lay there after, breathing hard.

Beth finally sat up. She said, "I see what gets you off, Danny boy. And I'm gonna take full advantage. Understood?"

"Yes, Beth."

She smiled at him. "If you ask me nicely, I might spank you properly."

He hesitated. She stared at him, waiting. He whispered, "Please spank me, Beth."

"Say it out loud."

He did. She got up off him and ordered him to roll over. Then she sat on his back and spanked his ass, as hard as she could. She noticed again what a nice muscular ass he had. All hers. All week. His dick, too. It was a very nice one and she had discovered the secret to keeping it ready to go.

Beth was a very creative woman. She knew, from Jonny, many different sexual positions. Dan wasn't flexible enough for some of them. But he really tried his best. However, when he failed, she spanked him anyway. She began to suspect that he gave less than full effort so he could get a spanking.

Dan wasn't considering the long-term consequences of his surrender to Beth, who was, after all, his subordinate at work. On their fourth day, Beth began to think about that. She was having a tremendous time with her new slave. It wasn't better than what she had with Jonny. But Dan's big cock was a plus, and his willing obedience turned her on. She determined that she'd have to address the entire situation when they returned from Chicago. She had some ideas.

But for the rest of the week, Beth had a great time. They went to dinner and shows, then returned to their room, where Beth completely dominated and humiliated Dan. She was quite creative about that. They purchased a leash and dog collar one afternoon. Dan was so excited.