Power Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, all good things must end. They arose on Thursday morning and dressed for the trip back. They had a discussion of what their relationship would be going forward. Dan now was worried that Beth would humiliate him at work.

Beth said, "There's no helping it, Dan. Whenever we're together, we'll both know what I could do to you. But I won't humiliate you at work, at least in public. We'll work out what'll happen in private."

Dan said, "Thanks. I want to say that I've had a great time, Beth."

She laughed. "Me. Too. I have something for you." She pulled out a pink ribbon, dangled it in front of him.

He said, "What?"

She made him pull out his cock. She tied the ribbon around the base of his scrotum.

She said, "You have to have permission to take this off. Either from me or from Margie. Understood?"

He blushed. He said, "Yes, Beth." He could feel the tight ribbon all the way home.

It was five-thirty when Beth and Dan arrived back at Dan and Margie's house. Jonny and Margie expected them. Jonny had fucked her about thirty minutes before. She hadn't showered. When the car pulled up, Jonny and Margie waved and each greeted their spouse with a hug.

The four did not socialize then. Jonny took Beth's luggage to their car, and they drove away.

-------------------

When they were on the way home, Jonny asked Beth, "Well, was it as good as you expected?"

She said, "That's a difficult question."

"Why?"

Berth considered, not for the first time, what she would say to Jonny about her relationship with Dan in Chicago. She felt for Dan. But she did not believe that Jonny and Dan had any reason to come together. No business relationship. No personal relationship.

She said, "He was terrible to start. I was so frustrated that I slapped his ass. He responded to that. And....I owned him after that. He was my slave. He loved it, and his big cock was always hard and available. As long as I dominated and humiliated him. So, I did have a good time. His size is definitely an asset."

Jonny pondered that. He said, "How will it work at work? I mean...."

"I promised him that I wouldn't publicly humiliate him."

"What does that even mean? Are you....I mean, this week was supposed to be the end of it."

Beth looked at Jonny. She smiled at him. She asked, "How did it go with Margie?"

Jonny paused. He saw where this was going. But he decided to be honest. "It was spectacular. Sorry. It was as good as I have with you, only more often. Since we.....were excited by the new experience."

"Did you talk about what she does with Dan?"

"No. We didn't talk about spouses. Does she own him like you did?"

"Sometimes. And not as....not as intensely as I did. I was ruthless. In pursuit of my own thrills."

"And she has a family that she probably doesn't want to ruin."

"Yeah." Beth paused. "I wonder what's happening there now. They don't pick up the kids until Saturday morning."

--------------------------

Margie and Dan went inside the house. They looked at each other. Dan had thought about what he would say to Margie. He hadn't decided.

She asked him, "How was your week?"

He looked at the floor.

She was a perceptive woman, especially about her long-time spouse. She said, "She owned you, didn't she?"

"Yes. I was....at first I tried to fuck her like you asked. But she was dissatisfied. She slapped my ass. And then she knew. She's very perceptive."

"So....my big man, how far did she go with you?"

"Far." He undid his belt, and pulled down his boxers. There was the pink ribbon, tied in a neat bow. Margie was amused and aroused.

Dan said, "She made me wear this all the way home. She said that I had to have permission from her or you to take it off. Can I?"

She said, "Oh, Danny. We're gonna have such fun now. Strip!" He obeyed. His time with Beth had made him accepting of his kink.

Margie made him kneel at her feet and describe each and every degrading thing he did for Beth. She had her skirt up and her panties off, and she masturbated as he spoke. She got off three times. Then she made him crawl over and lick her to another orgasm. She hadn't cleaned up since Jonny fucked her. But she decided that her orgasms cured that. Still, it was thrilling to have her husband do that. She took him upstairs and rode him. She knew that he'd come quickly. But so did she. After the first time, she started insulting him. Calling him a wimp slave. She told him he was going to be her slave, forever. He got hard immediately. Then she rode him for ten or twelve minutes before he shot off again.

She said, "Jonny fucked me on this bed. Many times. And in every room except the kids'. He fucked me here today. An hour ago. You got sloppy seconds." Dan got hard again. Quite a feat for a guy his age. Margie got off again, but then left him hanging. She strolled away into the bath and showered. As she was entering the bath, she ordered Dan to stay where he was.

When she came out she looked at her slave. He still had the pink ribbon. She said, "Shower now. Take off the ribbon and wash it clean. Bring it to me downstairs. Naked."

Dan did as he was told.

--------------------------

When Jonny and Beth got to their house, she asked him whether he wanted Margie again.

He said, "Of course. She's a pistol. But I don't want to have you getting fucked by Dan or anyone else. Even if you do humiliate him."

She was disappointed. But accepting. That had been the deal. Anyway, Jonny was enough for her, probably.

They went upstairs. Beth asked, "Did you fuck her today?"

"Yep. Right before you guys came. I'll shower."

Beth smiled at him. She said, "No, let me clean that up." Pulling out his cock, she licked and sucked him. He tasted salty to her.

Before he came, he picked her up, tossed her onto their bed, and fucked her missionary for twenty minutes. Beth came many times.

Jonny had reclaimed her totally.

------------------

Over the weekend, Beth and Jonny had a great time. Margie and Dan had the kids back, and took them for a picnic Saturday. Sunday they all went to an amusement park. But, at night, behind closed doors, Margie cemented her control over Dan.

Monday morning, she sent him off to work wearing the pink ribbon, all washed and cleaned. It was a constant reminder to him of her control.

When he got to work, he was worried about Beth. His other owner. He knew that he had to work with her. She was there when he came into the main door. He walked by her, and waved her into his office.

He turned and said, "We have a deal. About people....about public stuff."

Beth saw that he was still in a submissive mode. She asked, "Did Margie take advantage of you, when she saw the ribbon?"

"Yes. Beth, I belong to her now. She's my wife. I can't....."

"Don't worry, Danny. Jonny won't let me mess with you anymore. The deal was once and it's over. He's holding me to it. That means here as well."

"Okay."

Beth smiled at him. "That doesn't mean you get off Scott free. Do you still have the ribbon?"

"Yes. She made me wear it."

"Show me."

He didn't hesitate. He opened his pants and showed Beth his ribboned dick.

She chuckled. "Such a big one. Margie's a lucky woman to own it."

Then she left the office. Dan quickly packed himself away. Not an easy task.

Things went along like that for two months. Jonny and Beth got back into their former groove. There was an adjustment period, though. Neither of them was quite as sure of the other as they had been before Beth wanted a big cock. But all that slowly abated.

At work, Beth didn't mess with Dan. She sometimes made him show her the ribbon when they were alone. But she never touched. (She admitted to herself that she did want to touch.)

One day, Beth got a call from Margie.

Margie said, "Beth, can we have lunch? I need a discussion."

"Okay. But..."

"We can talk. I'll get a booth at Giorgio's tomorrow." They ended the call.

That night Beth told Jonny about the lunch. He was interested, and happy that she'd informed him.

At one the next day, Beth and Margie sat down in a private booth at the restaurant. Neither ordered any alcohol. Both had salads and bread,

Beth looked at Margie after they put in the orders.

Margie said, "I'd like to....have Jonny again. Every once in a while. I dream about him. I know I can't have him like I'd want to. But..."

Beth said, "I...well, we're just now getting back to some sort of normalcy. You know, after the swap. I don't think I could..."

"You don't have to do Dan. You could if you wanted. But you don't have to."

Beth thought about it. After all, it had been her big cock proposal that had started the entire thing. She said, "I'll think on it. Talk it over with Jonny."

"Okay. Let me know. I want to say that Dan....between us now it's different. He doesn't just fuck me. I have to own him. You turned him all the way into a sub. I love him. But I just use his cock. Before we had more than that."

"It's a big cock."

"Oh, sure. But..."

"Jonny won't let me go with Dan again. But maybe I can relent about you. We'll see."

That's how they left it after the spinach was gone.

-------------------

That evening, Beth spoke to Jonny about Margie's proposal. Jonny told her that he would not agree to a swap.

Beth said, "What about a night with Margie? No swap. I kind of owe you."

He said he'd consider it. Beth was sure he'd accept. Eventually.

-----------------

The next day was a big one at Beth's law firm. There was a meeting set between the merger team and the owner of TLC. About the license. No one knew who the owner was.

Jonny was looking forward to the meeting. He had a proposal that involved a significant increase in the fee for the license. And he had them all over a barrel.

At ten am, Dan, Beth, another lawyer and a paralegal were waiting in the big conference room for the meeting with the mysterious owner of TLC.

A knock came, and a secretary usher in Gerry Dolan and......Jonny.

Beth gasped and Dan shot out of his chair.

Jonny smiled at them. He said, "How y'all doin'?" Like a southern boy, which he wasn't.

Gerry said, "I assume that no one needs introductions."

Beth put her pretty head down on the table. Dan sank back into his seat.

Jonny said, "I'm sorry to have sprung this on you as I have. At first, I thought you were, as a firm, truly incompetent. But then I realized that none of you had any way to know wo I was. And I wasn't sure how to value the license. So, I did nothing and waited."

He turned to Beth, "I couldn't speak to you about it, Beth, without blowing my position and yours. So, I didn't. Now I have a better handle on what the license is worth to you. And I have the upper hand here."

Beth said, "Damn you, Jonny."

He replied, "You know I'm right about not talking. Now I'm talking." This last was said to Dan as well.

Gerry said, "I have the proposal here." He handed out copies to the three lawyers and the paralegal, who was a nice-looking young woman. Dolan was a hound and noticed these things.

Beth was the first to get back to some sort of even keel. She started reading the papers. Dan soon followed, as did the third lawyer, a guy named William Perdue.

Beth looked up first. She looked at Jonny and said, "You're gonna get rich here."

He said, "I could get more. But, as you may have realized, Beth, I'm already rich."

Dan said, "Is this a formal offer?"

Jonny said, "Almost. There is one thing, Dan. You and I need to discuss it privately. Is there another room?"

The secretary was summoned and Dan and Jonny went into a small room off another hallway.

Dan said, "What? Because, if this is about private stuff...."

"It is. I'm open to this deal, which is good for everyone here. But I want your wife."

Dan was stunned and leapt out of his seat. He was about to come over the small table, when he recalled his last physical contact with Jonny. He stopped, but his face was red.

Jonny said, "You made every effort to seduce my wife. You injected yourself into my marriage. Literally. We both know how that worked out. But Margie and I just meshed. Physically and otherwise. I want her once a month, overnight. The first Saturday."

Dan was stunned. He said, "She won't go for....."

Jonny smiled. "I do believe she will. It'll not have any real effect upon your marriage, just one night a month."

"Do I get Beth?"

"No. That ship has sailed. Never to return."

"I can't.....I couldn't give her away."

"Not permanently, Danny. And.....based on what I've heard about you, I believe that you might actually like the idea. Once you think about it. Just imagine her coming home to you Sunday morning. Well fucked. Maybe even gloating. What fun she could have with you."

"That's not your business. I mean....damn it." Dan was normally able to keep business away from his twisted sex life. But not now.

He said, "It's like selling her to you. She's not a whore."

"If she says no, then okay. All you agree to is not interfering if she agrees. You're not selling her. You're really selling permission - to her. And, like I said, it isn't something you'll hate. You'll like it." Jonny gave him a smile, not a benign one.

Dan was defeated. He looked down. He couldn't look Jonny in the eye. He said, "I agree."

The two of them went back into the main conference room, where the papers were signed. The other agreement wasn't formalized at all. Jonny was quite sure Dan wouldn't welch.

Jonny and Beth left the meeting together. Jonny had ridden with Gerry Dolan, and Beth gave him a ride to their house.

During the ride, Beth asked about the side meeting. She was no longer angry about the surprise. She'd thought over what Jonny had said, and it all made sense. She was kind of in awe of him. But she sure was wondering about the private meeting with Dan.

She said, "Jonny, what did you and Dan have to talk about?"

"Margie."

"Oh. Well I did tell you that you had a free pass. I assume you're going to use it."

"Yes. The first Saturday of every month."

"No! He agreed to that?"

"Yes. He's a submissive. He's probably excited."

"But I didn't agree to an ongoing thing. Jonny?"

"No. I know. And, Beth, I wouldn't want to lose you. But, Margie and I are really hot together. Maybe....."

"You asshole. You asshole! You want us both at once. Every man's dream."

Jonny looked at his wife. He stopped the car in the driveway. He stared at her, nodded. He said, "Eventually."

She sat still. Jonny watched her carefully as she thought about it. She was getting hot. He got out of the car, opened her door. He took her hand and led her inside and upstairs.

It took him almost an hour to get her agreement.

And later on.....

The once a month threesome lasted sixteen months, through the first six months of Beth's pregnancy. For the last three months, Jonny and Margie went ahead without Beth. When young Elizabeth came, Berth worked hard to get back into shape. Margie and Beth were quite close at that point. They sometimes got together without Jonny.

Dan was at first mortified to send his wife off to fuck another man - overnight. But when Margie returned on that first Sunday, she gave him the biggest, most sexually humiliating experience that he'd ever had. From then on he was on board.

As for Livia and William, William had to agree to certain marital arrangements to avoid a messy and costly divorce.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

The end.