Powerfully Pregnant Pt. 02

Story Info
Preggo Priscilla enjoys a glory hole, a sex show & a friend.
3k words
4.83
6.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains Mpreg elements and a bit of magic...*

POWERFULLY PREGNANT: PART 2

Chapter 3: Glory Hole & Further Perversions [Weeks 19-21]

I'd had my fun fucking my way through my office building for the past month; it was probably time for something on my sexual journey that was less career-threatening. The pregnant man I'd recently fucked had tipped me off to a local bar's special "Preggo Night" every Wednesday, a mecca for pregnant men, pregnant women, and pregnancy enthusiasts/fetishists alike. This sounded extremely promising.

Preggo Night was a sight to behold; I would never have dreamed such a place could exist. It was packed nearly to capacity, at least 100 people standing shoulder-to-shoulder in the fairly small establishment. Standing was definitely the way to enjoy what was on offer here, as people's milling around allowed them to touch bare pregnant belly after bare pregnant belly. And boy were there bare pregnant bellies! It took 10 minutes of my own milling and rubbing for me to spot a belly that wasn't bare. I hiked up my own tight pre-pregnancy tank top to just below my tits, instantly receiving innumerable rubs on my own modestly swollen midsection.

A solid 50% of the crowd was pregnant, protruding baby bumps taking up a not-insubstantial portion of the bar's space. I'd estimate 2/3s of the bumps were (usually hairy) gentlemen's bumps, the other 1/3 smoother ladies' bumps. Non-pregnant men outnumbered non-pregnant women 3 to 1: more pervs for pregnancy (and more pregnant pervs) were male, it would seem. Everyone, every gender identity and every gestational status, seemed equally welcome to enjoy the ever-shifting sea of bare bump massages. The only folks sitting on the puffy benches lining the walls were pretty clearly engaged in hand and/or mouth play; it seemed to be the rule of the place that the available seating was for these sorts of exhibitionist hook-ups. I could only guess at what kind of shenanigans went on in the bathrooms.

Actually, I could do much more than guess; I went in one of the two unisex bathrooms and saw a pregnant man leaning over the sink as he was fucked by a non-preggo man, the non-preggo top gripping the bottom's hirsute bump with both hands. It was hot as fuck; I realized I'd been frozen and staring for a minute or so. I tried one of the stalls, wanting to sit down and rub one out real quick. It was locked, as were the other two. As I tried their doors, I was close enough to hear the moans, grunts, and wet slaps coming from each stall. Apparently this bathroom was at full fucking capacity.

I went into the other bathroom. An all-belly petite woman was sitting on a sink with her legs spread, a massive pregnant man kneeling and eating her out with his left hand up on her bump and his right down on his own bump. The stalls were all, again, taken and housing audible sex. Preggo Night was impressing me more and more.

Seeing and hearing all that sex got me seriously wet, unsurprisingly. I went back into the swirl of giving and receiving belly rubs craving a seriously hairy and substantial bump to play with. Moving through the room for a minute or two, I found a match and told him to come with me to the seats. We went to the bench on the side of the room and sat next to each other, proceeding to touch each other's genitals once I commanded it.

I positioned myself to be able to jerk him and massage his belly at the same time while allowing him to rub my cunt and belly simultaneously. Once I felt his cock start to twitch leading up to his climax, I told him to stand up and cum on my bump. He stroked quickly with his cock above my abdomen as I rubbed out my third orgasm of the encounter. His ropes of semen started landing on my gently curvy belly right as I started to cum; I rubbed his load into my skin as I came. Rejoining the rubbing scene with a whitely shiny and sticky belly, I received many surprised but delighted responses to my messy condition. Not one person was disgusted by my cum coating: I fucking love this place.

A thought occurred to me as to how I could maximize the amount of cum my bump received here: a glory hole was the way to go. I went to the bartender and asked if they'd be open to installing one; he told me they used to have one but got in a bit of legal trouble over it, so they couldn't have one anymore. With my powers of persuasion, it took no effort at all to convince him that they actually should re-install a glory hole and have it ready for me the following week. He had no choice but to agree, and I was already horny thinking about the next Wednesday.

The next Preggo Night finally came, after one of the most interminable weeks of my life. I went straight to the bartender and found out the hole was in the left bathroom's corner handicap stall. Before going to my spot of honor, I went around telling eligible men to go line up to take their turn sticking their dicks in the hole. There were enough pregnant men that I could service preggos exclusively, but I had to exclude the largest of them as it didn't seem like they'd be able to get their dicks through the hole with their huge bumps sticking out further and hitting the wall before their dicks had a chance. No one said no to me, of course, and I headed for my stall once I'd created a queue of twelve pregnant men.

My method was to rub the last load into my belly's skin with my left hand as I jerked the next cock with my right hand. A great deal of fellatio was performed, additionally. The bump was able to absorb the first two loads pretty thoroughly, but with the third and later loads I was dripping semen like a cake glazed over-generously with vanilla icing. It streamed down the sides of my belly, my thighs, my calves, and right onto the bathroom floor, where it pooled more and more in puddles on either side of me. There was enough cum being shot my way that I even swallowed one load on a whim!

Following a full dozen hand- and/or blowjobs, I was beat. In summation, I brought 9 circumcised and 3 uncircumcised cocks to completion, 10 white and 2 from people of color. Not much more information about my partners was available: this is the nature of the glory hole, of course. It was phenomenal, though I wish I could see and feel the bellies while I worked the cocks. The mere knowledge that all the cocks belonged to preggos was still pretty hot on its own, though.

After a day of masturbating to memories of my glorious marathon, I realized there was no way I'd be able to wait a full week to repeat my experience. Exercising my powers online, I hit fetish forums, message boards, and dating sites to advertise the fact that a pregnant lady would be manning the bar's new glory hole every night at 10, and that any pregnant man in a 30-mile radius had to come.

From Friday to Tuesday, I created my very own Preggo Nights with myself at the center. I was at the hole as promised, averaging 15 cocks per night. The patterns of cum placement and cock features remained pretty consistent throughout. I had created an easy line to an absurd amount of cum, though I was really working for it with the amount of cock I had to stroke and blow to completion. It was exhilarating and exhausting in roughly equal measure.

For my third official Preggo Night, I decided to change things up a bit. On the Tuesday night prior I told the bar's owner to advertise a live sex show where folks could "cum" take their turn at fucking a pregnant lady, sole stipulation being that they shoot on my 21 week baby bump. I was especially happy to have my powers of persuasion when making a demand such as this, as so many laws were to be violated as a result of my being obeyed. The owner was also to build a platform in one corner of the bar with a cot and plenty of pillows. I needed a stage on which to perform, after all.

Wednesday arrived, and I could think of nothing but the loads I'd be covered in that night. I got approximately no work done at all. Preggo Night finally started at 8 o'clock, and I was nude and supine on the cot eagerly awaiting my first load. It was only two or three minutes before I had a dick in me, and from there it'd be about 4 hours before I spent more than 30 seconds with my pussy unoccupied. My hands were on my bump almost constantly, spreading around the growing volume of semen as I received it. The mess grew more absurd load by load; I did not envy the staffer I told to clean it up afterward.

To mix things up, about an hour in I started taking more than one cock at a time. At the height of things, I had as many as 4 dicks working at once: one in my pussy, one in my mouth, and one in each hand. We were the model of efficient cum production, though particularly large pregnant men occasionally gummed up the works with their cumbersome bellies getting in the way of things. Nonetheless, it was amazing to see all the pregnant guys cumming on me after my time at the glory hole wishing I could experience the bumps in the adjacent stall. I even coated a number of their bumps in cum by having them rub up against my belly. It was a glorious mess of stickiness and gestation; I was ever so proud to have made it happen.

Chapter 4: New Friend, Benefits [Weeks 22-24]

I found myself past the halfway mark for this pregnancy. The fetus weighed 1 lb. at this point, and measured 11 inches. My navel had popped in week 21, none of my shoes fit, my legs cramped up regularly, and I always had heartburn, constipation, or both concurrently. Stretch marks still hadn't made any appearances, for which I naturally credited my bump's voluminous cum absorption. My bump was more and more pronounced even to the casual onlooker (everyone stares at a preggo!), and rounder by the day while still elegant in its gentle curvature. As my uterus expanded, my belly extended further and further both up and down, fast approaching my breasts and my pubic region as it consumed my entire torso.

Second trimester energy had helped me a lot, but I was still human, and in the middle of creating a new person to boot. I was so, so exhausted after the lengthy performance at my last Preggo Night: I decided I was done with that place (at least for the time being) and I'd pursue more laidback avenues of cum procurement, despite the lesser volume.

I found what I was looking for on CraigsList, which can absolutely still be used for shady purposes if you're smart about it. A pregnant man had posted that he'd pay someone $50 to come to his home to "help move" his bed. Could that be code for fucking? Maybe, probably not; either way, I could go over there and he would agree to fuck me. So I did.

His name was Dan and he was a delight to behold. It is my absolute pleasure just to be able to describe him to you, my readers. He was 35 weeks along when I met him, and he was carrying twins. 6'2" and 230 pounds prior to pregnancy, he was a big guy even before he became a massively inflated 305-pound twinner preggo.

A considerably hirsute specimen, his dark hair covered his body almost entirely. His tits were modest compared to the rest of him: I didn't have a ton of experience with them, but I theorized that pregnant male tits, having just emerged a few months ago, maybe didn't have the chance to get all that huge. Otherwise, if anyone had the physique to develop a substantial rack, it was absolutely Dan. While his tits were somewhat less than remarkable, his cock was a straight-up revelation. He was sporting 10" minimum and girth that pretty much demanded two-handed jerking. This cock was a serious cunt-stretcher, if I may coin a term.

Describing his tits and cock, I've skipped over the main event: Dan's hairy twinner bump. For as much as he had a good deal of fat filling out his curvy pregnant physique, Dan had a remarkably lean baby bump. There was just a tiny bit of soft give to it: pushing on it probably depressed his flesh by a mere 1/4". It was tight and firm all over, skin stretched and taut to the point of shining. The belly protruded more than a foot past his tits, outdoing even his monster of a cock by several inches. So late in his gestation, the belly had dropped significantly; it needed to be moved out of the way for decent cock access and would rest heavily on the cock when he was erect. It was amazingly, gloriously heavy. Lifting it up made me just about faint with exertion after 30 seconds; Dan could lift it in one hand for minutes at a time, casually and without breaking a sweat.

With the long cock and heavy bump, Dan had a special masturbatory technique he was pleased to demonstrate for me. He would lift his belly out of the way, get himself hard, position himself behind a couch with his erection resting on the couch's back, and place the belly back down on top of his cock. Then he could thrust between the couch and firm belly, more than enough to provide adequate friction to reach completion. Thus, he could basically give himself a bumpjob. Really hot and one of the best forms of masturbation I've encountered. Definitely wrecked a couch or two, though.

At the conclusion of our initial meeting at his place (we definitely "moved the bed," if you know what I mean), I was enamored enough that I told Dan to come stay at my house for the last few weeks of his pregnancy. He was my sex slave, more or less, available within the convenience of my home to cater to my every whim at a moment's notice. We had a ton of fun in the mornings and nights of our first week together, but it just wasn't enough for me. I used most of my available vacation days for the next two weeks, telling my boss I was going on a "babymoon." For my 23rd and 24th weeks of pregnancy and his 36th and 37th, we'd have unlimited time together.

Right off the bat, I forbade Dan from wearing clothes in the house. I never came close to tired of taking in his astounding nude pregnant form, sometimes having him stand motionless so I could intensely explore him with both eyes and hands. Viewing, grabbing, prodding, and rubbing him for hours at a time, I had every square inch of Dan's body memorized within our first few days together. When engaged in non-sexual activities I'd always demand his nakedness stay right next to me, allowing any touching, sucking, or fucking I desired at a moment's notice.

I pushed some of our sex acts to their limits, utilizing somewhat intense daily training. By the end of our time together I could ride his cock (slowly) for a full two hours; he was able to stay hard and delay orgasm for a truly remarkable amount of time. We also developed his cunnilingus stamina, culminating in him eating me out over the course of an entire night. I lost count of my climaxes at about 15.

For something novel and boundary-pushing, I had him fuck me up the ass. I'd never had anal sex before; I would dive in head-first by receiving this gargantuan cock. Plenty of lube applied, he entered me slowly, more pressure than pain resulting. His bump rested heavily on my ass cheeks and applied another level of sexy pressure. My ass and the surrounding areas felt positively stuffed, his giant cock very much making its presence known within me. It was a pretty great first experience with anal; would definitely try again.

On one of our last nights together, I got another pregnant guy over to the house for Dan to play with. The new guy was light-complexioned and slim (besides the basketball-sized bump), skin smooth and nearly hairless: Dan's polar opposite, basically. Somewhat exhausted myself, I had them touch, suck, and fuck each other while I watched, rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy throughout. They put on one hell of a show. For one thing, our new friend was somehow able to take the entirety of Dan's cock in his mouth, a feat I couldn't even approach. My jaw could barely open wide enough for his girth, and I could fit less than half of his length in my mouth. Maybe this guy didn't have a gag reflex or something? Impressive stuff, however they managed it.

Dan and my time together came to an end as he reached week 38 and his scheduled C-section. He'd been with me for 3 whole weeks, and I had to wonder and feel a little bit guilty about what I may have taken away from him. Did he have a family wondering where he'd been at the end of his gestation, scared as to whether he and the babies were all right? I really didn't feel great about this whole thing ethically and I resolved not to engage in another such arrangement.

I didn't feel nearly bad enough to regret our time together, though, as nothing could diminish how fucking hot it had all been. Christ, I miss that cock of his...