Powerfully Pregnant Pt. 03

Story Info
Horny, pregnant Priscilla's random hook-ups & masturbation.
2k words
3.91
7.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains Mpreg elements and a bit of magic...

POWERFULLY PREGNANT: PART 3

Chapter 5: Quickies [Weeks 25-26]

My phenomenal few weeks with Dan, his twinner bump, and his monster of a cock were over. It was sad but inevitable, and, still pregnant and ultra-horny myself, I had to move forward. From further fetish forum research, I found out the nearest Motherhood maternity store (associated with the local bar's "Preggo Night" at which I'd had such glorious fun) also functioned as a less flamboyant pick-up spot of its own, particularly on Wednesday lunch hours. While this Wednesday lunch hour Motherhood pick-up practice had spread substantially over the past several years (all the way across the country, even!), I was lucky enough to be living in the vicinity of the original, the true mecca for such things.

At this premiere location pervs and preggos alike were to be found pretty much anytime, though the Wednesday hour remained the week's highlight for anonymous pregnant debauchery. I used a sick day and went for the first time on a Wednesday just after noon, and it was an absolute embarrassment of riches; I'd have to use another sick day the next Wednesday, I could instantly tell.

It wasn't the out-in-the-open-with-pride scene the bar's Preggo Night boasted: fewer bumps were bared, and far less public rubbing and propositioning seemed to be occurring. Knowing looks and gestures abounded amidst the crowd of dozens, though, and I could spot pairs of folks sneaking off for some fun pretty much constantly. I surmised a free bathroom in the mall must be quite hard to find at the moment; some hook-ups must have to go down in folks' cars and/or homes.

I'd estimate the crowd consisted of 75% pregnant folks at this location and moment, women outnumbering men slightly in both pregnant and non-pregnant categories. Few bellies may have been bared, but extremely tight clothing seemed to be all but required. Like this majority, I too wore a form-fitting outfit, a bodycon dress that really showed off my curves. I was pretty overwhelmed by the scene, frankly. Considering my powers of persuasion, I knew I could have anyone in the place with but a word. Just about everyone I could see was eminently fuckable, though, and making the decision got me a bit flustered.

Finally, I decided that the hottest pregnant person within a six-foot radius of me would be the winner. Three preggos were within this circle, two women and a man. One woman was petite and globe-bellied, the other tall and modest of bump. The man was heavy, had a full beard, and sported a third trimester bump that was just big and protrusive enough to be definitively distinguishable from a beer belly. I needed cock and its accompanying cum, I decided: he was the only choice. I tapped him on the shoulder with one hand and caressed his tightly-clothed gut with the other. "Come with me, handsome." He did, and we began looking for a bathroom.

The four or five closest to Motherhood were, predictably, occupied. Loudly so, in a few cases. We went to the far side of the mall to increase our chances and got lucky on our first try; a locking family bathroom in a Macy's was our location. Walking around the mall with this sexy specimen had gotten me seriously wet; I was more than ready to get right down to business. "Undress," I commanded him as I took my dress off. Both of us now nude, I briefly leaned against the sink facing away from him, quickly realizing that the sharp slope of my back from this position would not be able to accommodate his bump; belly in the way, his cock would never be able to reach my pussy.

I leaned on the toilet instead, significantly lower and allowing my back to become a more gentle slope, one that a man's pregnant belly could really rest on. "Fuck me." He seemed to have control over his bump pretty solidly locked down, as I felt him lay his bump on my lower back at the same instant he entered me from behind. Slowly fucking, he grasped my bump in both hands, my gently swinging tits slapping his knuckles rhythmically. He sped up slowly but surely, soon having my tits bouncing around wildly. I was way into it, almost forgetting one of my critical preggo sex rules: he must cum on my bump!

"Don't finish inside me," I half-shouted over the sounds of his crotch slapping against my ass. He pulled out and I got myself onto my knees in front of him. I'd apparently given my directive just in time, as he shot onto my belly after about half a dozen strokes of his hard cock. His load was big, more than enough to coat both bump and bosom. My dress clung to me even more tightly when I wrestled my sticky self back into it. Both of us redressed, I dismissed him from the bathroom a minute or so before I departed. I wasn't sure where he was headed, but, at just 25 past noon, it was straight back to Motherhood for me.

There was a gorgeous, slightly showing blonde man near the entrance to the store when I returned. Maybe not the best specimen in belly terms, but someone with whom I instantly knew I had to get down and dirty. "Bathroom," I whispered in his ear as I turned away and started walking. He was at my heels, of course, as i headed to check the nearby restrooms again. It had been fine finding the more distant one, but I liked the idea of having loud sex that other people from the store might hear. Guess I got a bit jealous of the folks I'd heard during the first search for a fuck-spot.

We got lucky, the second room we checked being open in our moment of need. I saw he was about to speak to me once we entered, so I stopped him with a curt "Strip," which he promptly obeyed. No room for conversation during this wonderful sex hour, I figured. We both got nude and I was briefly speechless: he was a beautiful man, especially cock-wise. It wasn't half-hard yet, but it was the best looking cock I'd ever encountered. Too good to bury in my pussy as I faced away from him, I quickly decided. "Sit," I commanded, my beautiful new friend choosing the toilet as his seat (no other options, really). I was grossed out for a moment, but the prospect of getting this phenomenal cock in my mouth was far too appealing.

I kneeled right in front of him as he leaned back to get his bump out of the way. It could've been the wondrous cock I had to work with or maybe the sexily filthy atmosphere of this whole Motherhood-lunch-hour enterprise, but I took to blowing a dude on a toilet like a fucking pro. There were some mild smells to overcome, but my arousal vastly outweighed my disgust. His cock even tasted great, not to mention how great it felt as I massaged it with my tongue.

I got fully lost in the act this time, completely forgetting about my beloved belly cum shot in my delight over this guy's cock. He started spasming as he neared orgasm in my mouth, feeling ever better as he got closer and closer to shooting. I slowed my technique down to prolong the time his hard-on would spend in my mouth, not wanting this blowjob to end. Inevitably, of course, he did shoot his load, right down my throat. I captured every drop, correct in my assumption that this marvel of a cock would also produce extraordinary cum. It was so very sweet, almost like candy being ejaculated into my mouth. Tired after this, I called it a day after this positively unbeatable cock.

The next Wednesday I arrived at 11:40, too eager to wait until the official start of the lunch hour. Pickings were slim this early at the store, and I decided to take a seat outside the entrance and wait for more options to arrive. Someone tapped me on the shoulder as I started to exit, though; i turned around to see the attractive 30-ish woman who'd tapped me and her husky, heavily pregnant husband. "Are you here for the...the hour?" she asked haltingly.

I smiled and nodded, quickly deciding to take control of the situation to avoid unnecessary awkwardness. "Follow me!" I exclaimed, both of them close behind me as we headed for the nearest bathroom.

This early, the first door we came to yielded an unlocked, empty restroom. "What did you want to do?" I asked them.

She spoke for them again, much clearer now that she'd been placed under my persuasive spell. "I want you and him to be naked; I'll jerk him off onto your belly, then you'll rub your two bellies together. Then I'll touch your sticky bellies." Straight to the point, and a woman after my own heart! This sounded hot as hell to me, too, and I was naked in front of these strangers in moments, as was the husband.

I kneeled while they remained standing. He stared at me throughout his wife's enthusiastic handjob, clearly digging my preggo shape. After two or three minutes, we were all in position and prepared for him to shoot onto my bump. I left the pearls of cum undisturbed on my belly, standing up and tightly embracing the man to distribute the semen between us. He gripped his bump, moving it in tight circles around mine to even out the ejaculate distribution. Once we disengaged, our bellies were pretty evenly coated, shining under the fluorescent lights. The wife placed a hand on each of our bellies, noisily pulling them off our sticky bodies after just a few seconds of contact.

We dressed and parted ways. It was only noon when we finished, but I found myself pregnant-exhausted and decided to call it a day. That was one hell of a hot encounter, I must say.

Chapter 6: Masturbating [Weeks 27-29]

The first few weeks of my third trimester were particularly tired times, preventing me from seeking out any substantial slutty adventures out in the world. Feeling somewhat stuck at home for the moment, I settled on masturbation as my sexual gratification for the immediate future. Biggest drawback: no cum. On the other hand, my milk had started coming in: could that be my solo bump moisturizer? It could be sprayed towards my bump and much of it would land on it, it turned out. It was stickier than cum, harder to rub around. And the sheen wasn't even close to the pearly, opalescent glow of a cum bath. It was an okay substitute while I took a breather for a bit, though.

Like my milk-squirting titties, my sex toy collection got quite a workout during these solo weeks. I especially enjoyed the vibrating dildo with the attached clitoral stimulator. I truly love that thing. My butt plug collection served as pretty constant companionship, too. I loved having the weight of my belly, a large dildo in my pussy, and a weighty metal plug in my ass all at once: it just made me feel so completely filled up. Tremendous.

Fucking myself silly was a pretty good time made a whole lot better by the full-length mirror in my bedroom. Boy, has that mirror seen some shit!

One of my favorite aspects of my masturbatory sojourn was the fact that I could very easily satiate my sex drive at work. It got me off all the more to know someone could walk in the bathroom as I was loudly moaning from one of the stalls, rubbing one out with reckless abandon.

I really came to appreciate my smaller toys, thumb-sized vibrators and the like. Very easy to conceal on one's person as one heads to one's sexy public bathroom toilet.