Powerfully Pregnant Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He booked two hours with me, the only time I had an appointment longer than an hour, and he was impressively adept at making the most of our time together. After telling me to strip the moment he opened the motel room door, he pulled off his own clothing unceremoniously and started stroking himself hard while staring at my nudity. "Suck my dick, finish me off onto your bump." Done and done!

I got him off in about three minutes, then he played some R&B from his phone's speaker and had me dance "like a stripper" in front of him. He didn't want me to clean his load from my bump nor rub it in; discrete pearls and ropes slowly dripped down my belly and mixed together as I gyrated. It quickly became clear that he was well-practiced enough to get the first orgasm out of the way quickly, utilize his refractory periods as interestingly as he could think to, and get off again as soon as he possibly could.

I danced for him at the foot of the bed through two songs; he stayed laying on the bed throughout, frequently stroking his cock to test whether he could get hard again yet. As soon as his erection returned, he commanded I mount him cowgirl-style and stay still as he slowly thrust from below (hands always on my bump). Very, very slow thrusts: he lasted 20 minutes. Once he blew his next load, he told me to lay on the bed.

He played with my nipples and pussy, getting me sopping wet before putting three fingers into me. The guy had great hand-to-cunt technique, rhythmically thrusting the fingers into me as he massaged and gently pinched my clit with thumb and forefinger. In five minutes (tops) of this, he got me off three times. Next he suckled at my breasts for several minutes, my glands producing a pretty respectable amount of fluid by this late point in the pregnancy.

Hard for the third time following the lactation play, he had me stand next to the bed and rest my arms on the mattress. It was time for doggy-style. His entry into me was slow, but his thrusting quickly turned to pounding as the fucking went on. He gripped my belly in both hands throughout; I used one hand on my nipples and the other on my clit, getting myself off another couple times before he shot. Even with the fervor of his pounding he managed to last over 20 minutes: he had some serious stamina, it seemed.

This brought us past the halfway mark of our 120 minutes, and I couldn't help but be curious and a bit excited for what might be yet to come. For his next refractory period, he spooned me on the bed (always cradling the belly) and asked me to talk in detail about the aspects of my pregnancy I found difficult. He was a bit of a sadist, it turned out; I really didn't mind, finding the perversity of this particular portion of our time pretty hot myself.

I talked for 20 minutes before he was able to conjure another viable hard-on, his refractory periods naturally getting progressively longer. Not seeing where he pulled it out from, I was surprised when he suddenly had a harnessed 8" strap-on dildo and a bottle of lube in his hands. "Put this on, fuck me in the ass. Use plenty of lube on the dildo and my asshole." He got on his hands and knees on the bed as I strapped myself in. It was a quality sex toy, the harness fitting snugly and dildo attaching to it quite securely. And I'd never fucked anyone with a strap-on before, so it was an exciting first for me!

With the upscale toy and plentiful lube, the fucking went very smoothly. I entered him extremely slowly, nervous about hurting him with such a long and thick silicon cock. His moans of pleasure as I got further and further into him let me know that it was more than enjoyable. Once I got deep enough in, I had to lift my bump so it wouldn't be an obstacle to deeper entry; I rested the belly on his lower back, eliciting a "fuck yes" from him, the most encouraging and enthusiastic feedback I received in our time together. When the dildo was its full 8" into his ass and my crotch pressed against his ass cheeks, he had me stop there. I stayed motionless with the toy filling his anal cavity for at least three minutes before he told me to start humping again.

My instinct was to keep being gentle with my thrusts, but he started saying "Harder!" every 30 seconds or so, the speed and force of my fucking soon reaching the level of intensity with which he'd fucked me from behind. He slowly stroked his cock throughout his ass fucking, finally shooting his load onto the duvet after another round of 20 minutes.

We had about 10 minutes left, not enough time to wait out this latest refractory period. He had me lay on the bed with my legs hanging over the edge so he could eat me out, which he did for a five-orgasm-inducing 15 minutes. Yes, we went past the two hour mark he'd paid for, but who the hell would interrupt quality oral for such a petty concern?

This guy was both demanding and generous as a sexual partner, providing me with a tremendous finale to my brief stint in the field of prostitution.

Chapter 8: Prenatal Swimming/Showering [Weeks 37-38]

My maternity leave from work started just as I ended my escorting, allowing me to participate in more wholesome daytime pregnant person activities. I found a prenatal swimming class at a nearby YMCA that met on Thursday mornings and figured it was probably a pretty great way to meet other preggos (and convince them to do things with and to me, of course).

The class was very low impact, appropriately for its cohort of heavily pregnant women. There were eight of us in the class and all were (a bit disappointingly) female, at least on this occasion. Our instructor had us perform a series of stretches, twirls, and treading exercises. It wasn't especially interesting to me, as I could only see my fellow preggos from their chests up.

I really wanted to see a bunch of bare bumps; thus, I very much looked forward to our post-class time in the locker room. I'd been the last of us to arrive today, unfortunately, catching a glimpse of only one other lady in the locker room before class. Her dark-nippled, heavily hanging breasts and beach ball-sized bump got me all kinds of wet. Post-class locker room was going to prove very interesting, especially if I could corral some of these expecting ladies into the shower with me...

The instructor ended the class and I remained in the water until the other seven had exited, sizing up the bumps on offer through all the one-piece swimsuits. There were three in particular that positively demanded further inspection: one hell of a protrusive torpedo belly, a bump that had dropped a few inches below the pussy region, and the aforementioned beach ball I'd seen before class. These were the preggos I'd most ardently seek out in the locker room to give my planned "Take a shower" command.

I exited the pool as soon as I got my glimpses in but still somehow managed to miss two of the women on their speedy way out of the locker room. Sadly enough, the torpedo-bellied woman was one of those that had made such a hasty departure. My other two main targets were easily observable, though, so I still felt pretty good about what was to come. I'd selected a centrally-located locker on my way in, anticipating the need to watch the preggos change out of their swimsuits and (hopefully) head for the showers.

In short order, I saw two of the women grab towels from their lockers and head to the shower; and one of them was the dramatically-drooping-bump lady! Fantastic. The other shower-bound woman had a comparatively modest bump, probably 6 or 7 months along, but gigantic tits that easily outshone the belly. They'd be a lot of fun to play with, I thought. I spotted the beach ball belly lady far down the room; she was picking up street clothes, clearly preparing to depart the Y. Practically jogging, I quickly approached and used my persuasive powers. She put back her clothes, removed the bra and panties she'd already put on, grabbed a towel, and obediently headed for the showers. The three other women from the class, I noticed, were all headed for the exit. No worries: my three preggos in the shower would more than suffice.

I finally took my own swimsuit off, tossing a towel over my shoulder and walking with proud nudity toward the shower. A few stares were drawn, to my great delight and arousal. My three new pregnant friends were all showering separately, of course. Luckily for ease of manipulation, they happened to be the only people showering at the moment. "Everyone over here," I shouted, gathering them into the furthest corner from the shower room's entrance.

"Let's rub each other." Eight hands flew between dripping wet bellies, breasts, and pubic regions. The beach ball belly was orgasm-inducingly tight. The drooping bump had to be lifted up to access its owner's crotch. The third woman's mammoth breasts weighed a good 20 pounds total. I was satisfied with just this flurry of caresses I'd set in motion, not needing to get off or get someone else off. The scene was more than adequate without taking it any further; I'd masturbate intensely and repeatedly in front of my full-length mirror once I got home.

The next Thursday there was a pregnant man at prenatal swimming! I spotted this handsome individual in the locker room before class. He had some light brown hair on his chest but was otherwise very smooth-skinned (for a man, at least). He had clearly opted for the hormone treatment to develop female-style breasts; they were fairly modest but nicely round and sporting wide, dark brown nipples. At least from across the locker room, his bump looked completely free of blemishes and just about perfectly spherical. The belly was substantial to say the last; I guessed he was at least 8 months along, possibly even due any day now. I could not wait to see him in the shower after class, especially since I missed out on getting a look at his cock beforehand.

The class felt like it took forever: all I could think about was getting some pregnant dick. I didn't wait for everyone else to exit the pool this time, instead rushing to the ladder first and getting straight to the locker room. This pregnant man wouldn't escape me; I was determined. I ignored the other ladies as they entered the room, beelining towards the man the moment he made his appearance. "Meet me in the shower so I can play with your cock," I commanded upon my approach. He dutifully went to his locker, pulled down his bathing suit, grabbed a towel, and headed for the showers.

His cock was very, very nice. Probably 7", more than ample girth, and matching his pristine bump in clean elegance. My hands went straight to his belly and cock as soon as they were within reach, and they both felt as spectacular as they looked, nicely smooth and tight. I called the other three preggos in the room over to play with us. "Get on your knees," I stated, and all four of us ladies did just that.

"Receive fellatio from all of us," I told my male companion. Dutifully, he alternated between us, each female preggo getting a minute or two with his lovely cock in her mouth. I went last, dismissing the other three women with a word ("Scram") before I took my turn. Before getting him in my mouth, I took his hand and led him to a dry part of the shower room. "Lay down," I directed, and he did, his cock and bump shooting up to roughly the same height. So fucking hot. I lifted my own bump as I crouched down to mount him, carefully placing it atop his belly as I took him inside me.

I was only able to ride him for a glorious minute or two before I could tell he was approaching climax. Dismounting rapidly, I got him to stand up and got myself into position on my knees to finish him right onto my baby bump. His load basted most of my belly before I even started rubbing it in; once I did massage it into myself, I managed to get the entirety of my sizable midsection and both tits glowing with semen's distinct opalescent shine.

Despite my proximity to a bunch of showers, I did not wash his cum off me before going to put my street clothes back on. Obviously.

12