Powerfully Pregnant Pt. 05

Story Info
Pregnant Priscilla takes charge of Lamaze class and labor.
2k words
3.79
13k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains Mpreg elements and a bit of magic...

POWERFULLY PREGNANT: PART 5

Chapter 9: Lamaze [Week 39]

The next week at the YMCA I attended a Lamaze class rather than swimming, figuring I should probably get a little education as to how the hell one pushes a baby out of oneself. I didn't have anyone to come with me, of course, which was kinda sad and embarrassing in such a couple-focused program. Still, I picked up a few breathing and visualization techniques that may well prove useful during childbirth, so not a total waste on the learning front.

My time in the class was not, of course, primarily intended to help me learn things. There'd be other preggos at a Lamaze class, obviously, and I'd convince one or two to fool around with me. Four other couples were in the class. Three couples had a woman as the pregnant one; the other had both a pregnant woman and a pregnant man. This couple was the one on which I focused all my intention, naturally. It seemed like they'd been impregnated right around the same time, their bellies being of very similar size. That size was big, bigger than me even. These folks were right on the edge of going into labor, I could just tell.

I'm not really sure why the pregnant man was practicing the breathing exercises and whatnot along with his wife. He obviously wasn't delivering naturally, as that didn't exist for men (at the moment, anyway). Was it some sort of sympathy practice, like when men quit eating sushi in solidarity with their pregnant wives? I was a bit confused, but still dying to fuck them both.

"Stay for a minute," I told the doubly pregnant couple once the teacher dismissed the class. I waited for everyone else to leave, closed and locked the door, then went ahead with my business. "Both of you get naked, we're going to have some sex." And just like that, it was a done deal. These powers really are pretty fantastic! All of us stripped, and some real treasures were revealed.

Both of their bellies had dropped dramatically, eclipsing both of their crotches entirely. They were the lowest-hanging bumps I'd yet to encounter in close quarters, and also the most covered in stretch marks. The couple both sported wide, bright red stretch marks covering their entire bumps, their skin so taut that they shined (and revealed a bunch of unsightly purple veins...which were pretty hot in their fashion, too). They were both clearly fit; each of them could easily be considered "all belly," the vast majority of their pregnancy weight going where it could make some truly impressive bumps. Her tits were modest to match her slight frame; his dick was formidable to match his well-over-average height.

I looked at them for a solid minute before deciding how I wanted to begin our encounter. It would probably be pretty fucking cool to see two such massively pregnant people fuck each other, I figured. "Fuck each other, penis-in-vagina." How would they even pull that off? I was very excited to find out. They seemed to have solved this problem before, as they immediately took their positions and got down to it.

First, he laid on the ground, holding his belly up and out of the way of his crotch with both arms. I noticed he didn't have a hand left to get himself hard for his wife, so I went over and blew him for a minute to get things going. Next, the wife, also lifting her intensely drooping belly in both arms, very slowly and carefully lowered herself onto his cock. Neither could release their grips on their bumps, as even now that they were mid-coitus the bellies would be prohibitively in the way of the fucking if they were left to gravity's harsh whims. They'd have to hold these terribly heavy guts for the entirety of a screwing session, which was an impressive feat I looked forward to witnessing.

She rocked back and forth (and a bit up and down) on his cock for about two minutes before i realized I couldn't just let them fuck without my involvement: how the hell would I get his cum onto me? Collect it as it dripped out of her afterward? Too much work and too much loss of load, harvesting the fruits of a creampie. "Wife, get up" I demanded. "Husband, keep holding that belly but stand up so I can blow you and coat my bump in your semen." Not exactly eloquent, but undeniably to the point. In short order the wife was spectating as I got on my knees and started sucking her vaginal fluids off her husband's pregnant cock. The fellatio lasted about three minutes, then I stood up to take his load right onto my belly.

"Wife, come rub this in." She came over and started rubbing her bump into mine, spreading the cum between us. We both became opalescently shiny, a beautifully perverse sight. "Husband, lick us off." I hadn't thought of this twist before, but taking a chance on it really paid off. It was incredibly hot to have a guy lick his load off my belly and almost as hot to watch him do the same for his wife.

I let them put their clothes back on and take their leave. I lost myself in fantasy for a few minutes before I left the room, imagining the three of us living together at our current gravid stages of pregnancy, somehow remaining so tremendously pregnant forever. A girl can dream, I suppose.

Chapter 10: The Doctor and the Orderly [Week 40]

40 weeks! Full term! I should probably describe my gravid body at this point, as this child will be escaping my loins imminently. Most importantly in terms of how I started off this journal, I managed to completely avoid stretch marks! Additionally, my belly is very round, very shiny, very heavy, and protrudes very far out from the rest of my body. I never got an outie belly button, but I don't have an innie anymore, either: it's pretty much flush with the rest of my orb of a stomach. My tits, still not huge even with the addition of flesh-swelling milk, rest gently atop my huge belly even now that the belly has dropped. My ass and hips have never been curvier (or sexier). I hope my upper arms, thighs, feet and ankles will all come down from their swelling when this is over, as I'm quite sick of their nonsense.

My contractions got close enough together to warrant the climactic hospital visit on a Monday afternoon; my water broke in my car during the drive to the maternity ward. The contractions were, unsurprisingly, very painful. The contracting muscles in my belly, though, made my bump absurdly tight, fascinating and ultra-sexy to the touch. I think the sexiness of the rock-hard belly may have even outweighed the painfulness of the contractions, crazily enough. Honestly, I was turned on by so many aspects of pregnancy that labor even managed to get me wet.

Within a few minutes of arriving at the hospital I had a bed in the maternity ward. I wasn't dilated enough or having close enough contractions to warrant pushing just yet, but I was late enough to miss the window for an epidural. More pain was to come...and, strangely enough, I wasn't all that upset about it. I laid in my hospital bed, gripping my bump of steel every few minutes with my muscles' contractions. The bed had the attached delivery stirrups, but I didn't need them just yet as it wasn't time to push. I could, though, think of another use for them that might just involve that attractive doctor overseeing my labor...

He was tall and handsome, brunette with a well-trimmed beard. I wanted his dick in me, to be up front about my intentions. When he came in to check on me for the third time, I commenced the proceedings: "Don't let more nurses or anyone else in here. Lock the door and lose the clothes." He put some kind of sign on the outside of the door that presumably translated to "Do Not Enter," locked the door of my room, and dropped all of his clothing to the floor. The doc was in good but not great shape, slightly pudgy but still pretty cute. His dick looked to be about 4" flaccid; I looked forward to seeing it in its erect glory once I got my mouth around it for a few seconds.

"Get next to me so I can blow you." I'm not sure I needed the persuasion power for this request, but I used it just to be safe, and he came over just as quickly as people usually do when offered no-strings-attached oral sex. I got him hard in under a minute, bringing him to north of 7", I'd estimate. The girth wasn't great, but it was always nice to feel a longer-than-average cock enter you all the way up into your small intestines. I maneuvered my feet into the stirrups and pulled up my hospital gown, pussy and bump now fully exposed and easily accessible. "Your cock needs to get in there," I informed him.

He positioned himself in front of me and entered my spread pussy just as a contraction hit. My cunt muscles clenched around his cock as I gripped my tightly contracted bump. It felt amazing for both of us; the pleasure was written on our faces plain as day. The fucking continued, contractions continuing to be the highlights of our roll in the hay. All that pain mixing with all that pleasure hit me exquisitely; I couldn't believe some women opted not to feel the wonderfully unique sensations of childbirth unmedicated (no judgement, though). After five or six contractions the doctor came, shooting onto my bump as it was undergoing yet another contraction. I quickly started to rub his load into the delightful tightness of my laboring belly, not wanting to wait the few minutes for the next contraction.

The most active stage of my labor had not begun, but I knew it was fast approaching; I did not have time to wait for some doctor's refractory period to end. "Go find me a pregnant man and send him in. Keep the sign on the door, I just want to see the pregnant man. VERY pregnant." The doc left to find such a person while I rubbed one out every other contraction or so. It only took five contractions for the doctor to return, delivering a husky orderly with a very respectable bump, 7 months along at the very least.

The orderly stayed and the doctor left. "Get naked and come stand next to me" I commanded, and the young man complied. Nude and next to me, I got him hard with a dozen or so strokes of my left hand. "Fuck me." He got into his place, my reclined position allowing his bump to protrude quite far in my direction without hindrance: we could fuck face to face due to the delivery bed! Our bumps knocked into each other satisfyingly with each thrust, hard enough to make a soft slapping noise but not at all uncomfortable. Contractions were coming faster and harder, the sex all the better for it.

This guy got off within three contractions, shooting inside me because, in my heightened pain and pleasure, I'd forgotten to ask him to pull out and coat my belly. No biggie: I was still sticky from the doc. Slightly disappointing not to get the belly cum shot from my last fucking of the pregnancy, though.

EPILOGUE

I don't think I've ever had as much fun as I did as a magic-imbued, hormone-crazed pregnant cum-slut. I used my powers of persuasion one more time after fucking the doctor and orderly, telling a nurse to take the baby away (without asking any questions) just as its head started to crown.

I couldn't have a baby around, slowing me down and generally taking over my life. I needed to get knocked up again ASAP and get back to my slutty adventures.