Pounding My Pregnant Pussy

Story Info
Husband pounds wife’s pussy after learning she’s pregnant.
1.4k words
4.27
31.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was holding in my hands. A small stick, with the word "pregnant" indicated on the screen. After only a short time of letting my husband fuck me raw with the intention of conceiving, he'd successfully impregnated me. We were going to be parents.

My husband would be home soon, and I needed to be ready to tell him. I knew the news that his seed had implanted in to his wife's womb would send him over the edge with desire, so I prepared myself for a long night of being fucked.

I showered my body and shaved my pussy completely smooth. I blow dried my blonde hair, and applied my "date night" makeup. I put on the white lingerie I wore on our wedding night, when Clint fucked my cunt, asshole, and mouth until the sun came up.

I heard my husband come in to the house.

"In the bedroom, baby!" I called, as I sat on the edge if the bed, pregnancy test in hand.

Clint entered the bedroom, surprised to find me in my wedding lingerie.

"Honey...my god. You look so fucking sexy," he came closer, kissing my mouth. "What's the occasion?"

I handed him the test.

"Congratulations, daddy!" I smiled. "That gorgeous cock of yours made me a mommy really quick..."

Clint looked stunned. His eyes welled up with tears.

"Teal, really? Like...this is real? You're pregnant?"

"Yes. We're pregnant, daddy..." I smiled, as I leaned back and spread my legs, revealing nothing under my lace teddy but my smooth and bare pussy.

"Fuck, baby...I'm so fucking happy..." he said, placing the test on the dresser and lunging for me. He scooped me up in to an intense, hard kiss. I wrapped my legs around him as we pushed our tongues in to each others' mouths. "Baby...oh, baby..." he'd say, between kisses.

Our kissing became more urgent, and my husband's fingers found his way to my open cunt. We kissed deeply as he fucked me with his fingers.

"I fucking love this beautiful pregnant cunt..." he whispered as the intensity grew. I could feel him getting so turned on by the knowledge of impregnating me. To be honest, the idea was incredibly hot to me, too.

"Let me worship you, daddy. I want to suck your cock. Let me take your huge cock in to my throat; the cock that put a baby inside your submissive little wife..." I begged.

"Fuck, Teal..." he breathed, as I switched places with him. I knelt before my husband, grateful for the opportunity to take his beautiful dick in to my mouth.

He stepped out of his suit from work, and I quickly freed him from his briefs. There, right before my eyes, my husband's monster cock was nearly touching my lips. I had never in my life wanted to devour him so eagerly.

"Baby...good God. You're so beautiful. This cock is so fucking beautiful..." I breathed. I wasted no time, and sucked his entire length in to my mouth. Clint let out a guttural moan, and so did I. As a submissive wife, I always feel so honored to be kneeling in front of my husband, taking his entire penis in to my mouth.

I kept his cock deep in my mouth, and grabbed his ass cheeks to push him further down my throat. I needed this beautiful dick as deep as possible. I moaned at the depth we'd reached, and sucked his dick as hard as I could from that position while Clint lightly pumped his hips in to my mouth. We stayed this way for as long as possible, taking in the moment of the intimacy.

"Oh fuck yes, baby..." Clint said through gritted teeth, as he placed his hands firmly on either side of the back of my head, doing his part to ensure I took him as deep as possible. "Take that dick. Take that huge cock deep in your throat, mommy. Daddy loves seeing his beautuful wife be such a little whore for his cock..."

I began to fuck my mouth with his cock, taking him in deep with each penetration. I could feel Clint's dick hardening even more. I could see his animalistic insticts ready to take over. This was my favorite version of my husband to fuck, and I knew exactly what would push him over the edge.

"Fuck my face, daddy. Force me to throat fuck this horse cock...please, daddy. Fuck my face!" I begged.

Clint snapped.

With force, he began pushing his dick deep in to my mouth, in a rhythym that was making my pussy gush. I absolutely loved being face fucked; I felt so much like a whore, and I lived to be a whore in our bedroom.

"Take this cock, slut. Take it. TAKE DADDY'S COCK DOWN YOUR THROAT. Is daddy fucking your mouth good, baby?? Does my whore wife love being face fucked by daddy's big dick??"

"Throat fuck me harder, daddy. Harder! Let me be the pregnant whore wife I was born to be!" I begged.

With that, Clint face fucked me violently. His hard, round balls slapped against my chin.

"You like this, slut?? You love daddy's dick in your throat?? That's right, whore. The cock that gave you that baby is fucking your beautiful little face. This is what your mouth is good for, baby. You were born to take this cock. You were born to obey your husband. You were born to be FUCKED deeply...." he said passionately.

With that, he withdrew his cock from my throat. I gasped for air, as he picked me up and put me on the bed, positioned on all fours. We were facing the mirror, and he positioned himself behind me, ready to mount and enter me.

"I'm going to pound your pregnant pussy, baby..." Clint breathed, as he lined the head of his penis up to my entrance. Without warning, my husband pushed in to me deeply, hitting my cervix with the head of his cock. I screamed, and he let out a guttural moan.

"Fuck, Teal...fuck. My wife's tight little pussy never ceases to grip my dick like a vice..." he breathed. "How the fuck are you going to push our baby out of this tight little fuck hole?"

I breathed hard as my husband proceeded to absolutely POUND my tiny, tight pussy. We weren't making love. We were absolutely fucking.

He was fucking me from behind in a way he never had before. He was fucking me like a man who had impregnated his wife, and as a result was pounding her cunt in the most primal of ways. I watched us fuck in the mirror. It was animalistic. Hard. Rough. Urgent. Like being inside me was all that mattered to him in this world.

"Fuck my pussy, baby...POUND MY CUNT," I begged. "Fuck your pregnant wife hard. Your fucking cock and balls impregnated me, baby. I belong to you. This cunt belongs to you. Take it, baby. Take your wife's cunt..." I whispered through ecstasy.

Clint began to pound me even harder, somehow. We'd NEVER fucked this hard before. I continued to watch us in the mirror. Me, his pregnant wife on all fours, being pounded by her husband's huge swollen cock. His gorgeous, hard balls slapping my clit with each powerful thurst. Both of us grunting with every repeated entry. The definition of primal sex. It was fucking beautiful.

"Pound me, baby. Cum for mommy in her fertile, tight pussy...." I begged him. "Cum for mommy. Fuck me, Clint. FUCK ME. Pound that cum deep in to mommy's cunt...."

"Fuck. Fuck baby. I'm cumming. I'm cumming deep in this gorgeous cunt. Here it comes, baby. FUCK. FUCK, baby. I'm cumming....." Clint shouts.

I feel his cum spray in to me, and I let out a scream. He pushes in to me deeply as he continues cumming, and we hold that position until every drop is inside my tight cunt.

Slowly, he dismounts from me, and we fall in to each other's arms. We begin to french kiss, deeply.

"Holy fuck, baby...you're incredible. That was so fucking hot," Clint whispers between kisses. "You're going to be a mommy. I fucking love you so much..."

"I love you too, daddy," I whisper back. "Something tells me I'm going to have a very horny pregnancy. Think you can handle it?"

Clint smiles, and pushes me to my back.

"Trust me, I can handle it..." he says, as he lowers his mouth to my pussy. "Can daddy taste mommy?"

I spread my legs wide as I feel my husband's tongue dive deeply into my pussy. For the next hour, I was tongue fucked vaginally and anally by my loving baby daddy, who eagerly drank my cum in to his mouth three glorious times.