Powers for Janitor Don Ch. 02

Story Info
Don's new ability starts affecting others.
2.6k words
4.61
11.8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

Don woke the next day feeling great. He'd lost his virginity the previous night to his pretty next-door neighbor Miss Belle and he had a paid week off of work. The only issue was the need to keep using the inhaler that Dr. Phelps had given him for his gas-scoured lungs, and he took a huff off of it before getting dressed.

As he headed out for breakfast, he saw Miss Belle coming out of her apartment looking bedraggled. He frowned...bedraggled? He'd never used such a word before. Well, she did look like that. "Howdy, Miss Belle." He checked his watch. "Aren't you late for school?"

The pretty blonde locked her door. "Dangit, I am! Hit the snooze button too many times." She looked at Don for a moment before giggling and blushing. "Guess you done tuckered me out last night."

He smiled back at her. "Sorry if I made you late, Miss Belle."

"No problem, Don...Im'a take the stairs today...byee!" Then she was gone, her boobs jiggling in her tight blouse as she descended.

Don took the elevator and headed out to the McDonald's around the corner for breakfast. When he got back, he was so out of breath from the exertion that he had to take another puff from his inhaler. Upon hearing a knock at the door, he opened it to find the pretty nurse from work.

"Nurse Maria...what're you doin' here?" The short Latina, her dark hair highlighted with blonde streaks, was wearing her normal street clothes, a lilac blouse and jeans, instead of her usual scrubs. Don wasn't sure about her age, but she couldn't have been much older than his 22 years. His eyes flashed to her curvy hips and he mentally chastised himself...he was such a horndog lately!

"Hello, Don...may I come in?"

He let her inside and gestured toward the loveseat before sitting in his chair across from her. "Everything okay?" he asked her.

"I should ask you the same, Don. Dr. Chat-- uh, Dr. Barbara, was worried when Dr. Phelps let you go home right after she came to see you. Her orders were to keep you at least overnight."

"I told the doc that I was fine...I really am, honestly," he informed her.

She dug into her purse and pulled out a stethoscope. "Well, I've been asked to check you out, if that's okay."

"Oh...uh, sure."

She got to her feet. "You should lay down...let's head to your bed."

Don blinked at the suggestive instruction, but then realized that there really wasn't anywhere in the living room for him to lay down, as he had no couch. "Sure."

"Take off your shirt."

Don kept glancing at Nurse Maria's diminutive but curvy form as she kept giving him provocative directions. She was normally pretty shapeless in her scrubs at work but her jeans seemed perfectly fitted to accentuate her rounded butt. He could feel his member stirring as he removed his shirt and lay back on his bed.

Maria warmed the end of the stethoscope in her hand and pressed it to his chest, listening. This close, Don could smell her perfume, an odd, spicy mix he couldn't place. The crotch of his jeans was getting tighter.

"Deep breath, hold it...now let it out," she directed him as she closed her eyes and listened. "Again...mm hm...how often have you been using the inhaler?"

"Couple times last night, couple times this morning."

She took the stethoscope out of her ears. "Well, everything seems...oh." She was staring at the substantial bulge between his legs. "Was...was it like that before the accident?"

"Um, err...well, it has been popping up more often..."

She nibbled her lower lip. "Uh, you should take your pants off...just in case it's a side effect of the accident?"

Worried, Don quickly removed his jeans, accidentally pulling his briefs down with them. "Oops!"

She stopped him from pulling his underwear back up. "It's okay...I should get a closer look." She couldn't seem to take her eyes off of it. "Was it always this big?"

"Uh, yeah, when it gets hard."

"Amazing..." She reached forward to wrap her warm hand around his thick 8-incher, making Don moan. After giving it a couple squeezes, she started moving her grip along the shaft, up and down.

"Is...is this part of the examination, Nurse Maria?"

"No," she replied breathily, "this is me whacking off a fucking amazing cock. In fact..." She moved her head down and took it into her mouth.

"Oh wow..." Don moaned as he experienced his first blowjob. "Oh wooow..."

As he was getting close, she pulled her mouth off. "I gotta have this inside me."

"It was inside your mouth..."

"No, I mean..." She got up and pulled down her jeans, her panties coming along for the ride. She paused, blinked away the fog in her mind, and pulled a condom packet out of her purse, left over from her last unproductive date. She wrapped his large prong up and climbed astride him. Noticing his eyes on the blouse still covering her small chest, she blushed. "I'm gonna keep my shirt on...not happy with my boobs." He just lay there as she lined her very wet pussy up and pushed down upon him. "Ohh fuuck, so thiick..."

Don could feel that Nurse Maria's vagina was different from Miss Belle's, maybe a bit tighter, but also less intense, he figured due to the rubber. The short Latina concentrated hard as she adjusted herself until he was finally all the way inside her. She gasped and took a moment before moving atop him. "Ngh...ngh..." she grunted as she rode his thick prong.

It was only Don's second time and Maria had already gotten him close with her mouth, so he didn't last long before he grunted and filled the prophylactic. However, it wasn't an overwhelming, mind-blowing experience like it had been with Miss Belle.

"Oh," Maria groaned and dismounted. She pulled the condom off, tied off the end, and tossed it into the trash pail by the door before returning to the bed to lay her head into the crook of his shoulder. She had been tantalizingly close to her own release but hadn't quite gotten there.

"I...I can do better...can we go again?" he asked timidly.

She looked down and discovered that his cock was somehow still hard. She couldn't take her eyes off of it...his pulse rippled through its length, and she realized that her engorged pussy was throbbing in time with it. "You...you get on top this time, Don." In a flash, she was on her back and he was between her outspread legs.

"Do you have another condom?" he asked.

She lifted the bottom of her blouse up so that she could watch his throbbing member approaching her vulnerable pussy. "Umm...no, it's okay," she absentmindedly told him, and gasped as the head pierced between her pudendum. "Ohh..."

Don pressed his length inside of Nurse Maria, her well-lubricated channel welcoming his raw cock. Once he was all the way inside again, instinct took over and he started thrusting.

"Ohh...ohh..." she moaned as he took her. So entranced was she by his movements inside her that she didn't notice as he unbuttoned her blouse, but she did when he flipped her bra up to reveal her barely B-cups. "Don..."

He was amazed at the juxtaposition of her brown skin to his pale dermis. "They're beautiful," he told her as he bent down and took one of the prominent dark brown nipples into his mouth.

"U-hh!" she moaned. She always kept her top on during sex, so had never allowed anyone to suck on her nipples before...she experienced a small orgasm from the novel sensation and wrapped her legs around his midsection. "Mmm...mmm!"

Given that he had cum earlier, Don managed to fuck the sexy Latina for another ten minutes, but her sultry depths demanded his manly tribute and he could feel it rising from his testicles. He realized that since she wanted him to use a condom earlier, he should pull out, but she had locked her legs behind him as she thrust her hips up, her eyes closed as she focused on one final, fast-approaching orgasm.

"Nurse Maria, I'm gonna shoot..." He reached back to try to free himself, but she was having none of that.

"Yes...yes..." she gasped, and her eyes flew open to gaze into his as she came. "UNHH!"

Don felt her insides grip his cock, setting off his own orgasm. "O-hh! Nurse Mariaaa!" he cried out as he filled her with his second orgasm of the day, his dangerous sperm splashing against the spasming entrance to the wanton woman's baby chamber. Like the previous night with Miss Belle, Don saw lights flash behind his eyes. Even as Nurse Maria's sexy body practically sucked out his manly essence, something was filling his head.

Maria grinned like a fool as her co-worker's hot seed permeated her most personal, private place. She had never let a man cum inside her without protection before, but that somehow didn't matter anymore. She felt happy and complete in Don's arms, the man's powerful body somehow filling her brain with joy as surely as it filled her defenseless body with his dangerous sperm, each spurt removing more concerns from her brain until they were all gone. "That...was...amazing..." she moaned as she held the large man within her.

"Yeah..." He felt her vibrating insides wrest the last drops of his cum. "Uh, should you go get one of those morning pills, Nurse Maria?" His mind was filled with strange images of little wriggling white fishes deep inside the woman, searching tirelessly for something. Finally, he was able to disengage, pull out, and roll to the side.

"Yeah...I'll do that later..." She lay her head into the crook of his shoulder again. "...after a nap..."

---

Maria awoke, momentarily wondering where she was. She turned, saw Don's handsome face next to her, and smiled. She left him sleeping and headed back to work. She was sure there was something important that she was supposed to do along the way but the thought seemed to float away like mist.

Don woke up alone and decided to go get some lunch. He didn't usually nap during the day, so was concerned about being able to get to sleep that night. He exited his apartment and nearly ran into his neighbor and first lover. "Oh, hey, Miss Belle."

Belle blinked at him with a smile. "Hi, Don! Principal sent me home."

"You okay?"

She frowned. "Had some trouble with the lessons...and remembering kids' names...and I forgot my bra this morning." She shook her expansive chest at him to accentuate the fact that she wasn't wearing the aforementioned article. "Ooh, that feels nice...stupid dress code...well, I think I'll take a nap...bye, Don." She headed to her door.

"Bye..." Don left the building and headed toward the McDonald's but then had a second thought. So much grease at that place...it wasn't very good for his health. Instead, he went to Subway and bought a sandwich with lots of vegetables. Just as filling, but much more nutritious.

---

On the way back home, Don noticed an open door for a local art gallery and stepped inside.

"I'm sorry, we're not open yet."

Don turned to see a slim, pretty ash blonde he figured was a little older than him in a nice, shimmery black knee-length dress with dark gray panty hose and black pumps. "Oh, sorry, the door was open."

She gave him an appraising look. "Hm...well, can you help me move some things? My assistant called in sick."

Realizing he'd be exerting himself, Don almost said no but his mama would have tanned his hide for not helping a lady! "Sure!" He took a fortifying huff from his inhaler and followed her down a hallway.

"I'm Arizona McTavish...yes, the artist," she called back at him. She didn't see his shrug. "I have two large paintings that need to go up for the showing tonight."

"Don," he replied as he followed her into a dimly-lit back room. They moved a couple of big paintings with heavy frames into the main area and hung them up. As he huffed and puffed from the exertion, he looked at the art, realizing that Miss Arizona was a really good painter. He turned to tell her that and noticed that she had unfastened the top buttons of her dress to fan her clavicle, which was glistening from sweat. He noted that the woman's turned-up nose seemed to suit her pretty face before his eye wandered down her trim form. Her slim, stockinged legs reminded him of Dr. Barbara and he could feel his cock getting hard.

The woman glanced at Don and her eyes slipped down between his legs. "Um...there's one more thing you can help me lift...Don, was it?" She turned and headed back to the store room.

Don followed and then looked around the dim room. "Uh, what do you need me to lift?"

She turned and raised the hem of her skirt, showing off her thigh-high hose held up by garters. "Me."

Don smiled, quickly unfastened his pants, and rushed forward to lift the artsy woman, pressing her up against the wall.

She pulled her panties aside to allow his thick eight-incher to slip inside her very wet pussy. "Ohh Godd..." she moaned, "yes, that's what I needed...preparing for this showing has been so stressful..."

"Happy...to...help..." he grunted as he lifted her knees under his arms and adjusted his angle to get deeper inside. Soon he was fully embedded inside the sexy artist and thrusting hard.

"Nng...nng..." she grunted. She'd never done anything so daring before, being relatively tame in the sack with her partners, though she was currently single.

Don pounded into the woman for several minutes before he felt the stirrings of his orgasm. With how good unprotected sex felt compared to using a condom, he was glad she hadn't asked for one. Still, he felt that he should warn her. "Miss Arizona, I'm gonna..."

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out and wrapped her arms around him. "Give it to me!"

"UGH!" Don grunted and blasted her unprotected depths with his voluminous load.

"OH FUUUUCK!" Arizona cried out as her own orgasm blew through her body and mind. As each spurt of Don's dangerous sperm hit her spasming cervix, her mind was filled with an overwhelming sense of joy which quickly overshadowed any pesky concerns about having unprotected sex with a stranger.

Don cried out as his brain seemed to expand as surely as his testicles shrank from filling up Miss Arizona's lush body with his potent seed. Bursts of light filled his vision. "Ohh..." he gasped as he continued inseminating her. Finally, he let her down onto shaky legs.

"Ohh my..." she moaned as she steadied herself. "I feel all...warm inside..." She smiled and caressed her flat midsection. "Thank you, Don...you're such a dear..." She gave him a peck on the cheek. Then there was the sound of a bell from the front area. "Oh, the showing...you're welcome to stay, Don."

"Thanks, Miss Arizona, but I should probably be getting home. I think I overdid it...I'm supposed to be convalescing." He frowned...convalescing? It meant getting better through rest, he understood, but that was a big word.

"Mmm...well, you're welcome anytime." She gave him another peck and headed back to the gallery, smiling vacuously. Don gave her a wave as he left.

Back at home, Don watched Wheel of Fortune...this time he got maybe half of the puzzles before the players did. As he beheld Vanna's pretty face on the screen he had an idea and grabbed a pencil and some paper before starting to sketch...

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers