Prabha’s Trainer

Story Info
Expatriate from India meets an IT and sexual guru.
2.4k words
4
8.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

Ian unwrapped the sari from her body.

"Here let me show you how to fold it properly," she said kindly. She was left standing in her blouse, tight about her bodice, and a pair of pink panties.

"Yeah, the student turned teacher," he teased her gently, bringing a chuckle to her throat.

He reached around her body and unzipped the blouse allowing it to be peeled off her arms one by one. His dark arms contrasted pleasantly with her bronzed skin. He folded it neatly and laid it, with the sari, on the back of the chair. He could not get enough of seeing her breasts, still in their bra, and her groin in matching panty. He ached to take them off and fully drink in her beauty.

He kissed the cleavage between her breasts which showed promise of being quite large. He slid his lips over the bra cups, dragging his teeth over the breast. She sighed with mounting desire. Suddenly he pulled the bra cups over the breasts so that they seemed to be peeping at him from below. He sucked one then the other. She sighed softly in expectation of things to come. She looked down at his head, sparsely touched by tough African hair. Who would have thought, just a few months ago, that she would be in the arms of a lover, much less one so dark, and so far away from home?

Her hand slid down his body, as if it did not quite know what it wanted or where it was going. It brushed over his tummy and lingered at the navel for a moment. This excitement of what she was about to do, coupled with what he was doing to her boobs caused her breath to quicken and become shallow. The hand continued in its Vasco da Gama games until the tips of her fingers encountered tufts of pubic hair. It pulled back a little as if afraid of what lay beyond. They lowered their bodies from the standing position onto the bed. He, on the other hand, moved a one smooth motion to her pubis, spent a few moments grooming her light hair before cupping her vagina in the palm.

She let out a scream, even as her hand continued to explore his hair inch by inch approaching the root of his cock. She knew what to expect but she still jumped slightly when she felt its hardness. Her fingers went around the base, grasping its circumference. Slowly she climbed up the pole, marveling at its length. 'Will I be able to a get all this into my pussy,' she wondered. She stroked it up and down a few times while she felt his fingers find her slit, sliding down it towards her ass. This caused her fingers to tighten around his stem, and he to push himself up to fuck the short tube formed by her fingers. She found that so exciting that when he slipped a finger into her hole, she flew apart, thrashed her legs all over the bed, snatching the nipple from his mouth. Somehow even this added excitement and heightened her orgasm.

He wondered what had caused this speedy release. He hoped she would not wither away and become unavailable for further fun. Instead he heard, "I want you inside!"

"Right away Madam!" With that he hauled himself up to lay his body atop hers, but using his elbows to hold himself off her chest. He piloted his cock seeking the landing strip of her slit. He touched down and taxied along it, opening it wider. He could now feel her lust gathered in liquid form, wet and slippery.

His cock plunged to her very depths causing her to arch her back with intense pleasure. He pulled almost completely out of her cunt and shoved back in up to the hilt. She squealed, threw her arms onto the bed, palms upwards in a gesture of surrender to this lover. Not only had he taught her computing skills, now he was taking her into another kingdom that only a masterful lover could.

Lowering his head, he latched back onto her breast, sucking it like a child. But the half She was reminded of when her children had suckled at her breast and the sense of fulfilment for nurturing another human being with her body. The same feeling flooded her being now, that she was giving him pleasure that could only come from a loving woman.

"Aaah, your cunt is gripping me so tightly!" he moaned into her flesh.

**************************

She had arrived in this country 'by degrees' from her native India.

Since a young age she had wanted to do something for the poor people of the world, but in those days she had no idea how that could be achieved. She then graduated from Madras University with a master's degree in Community Health. For five years she had worked in different parts of India among the poorest of the poor. They seemed to suffer from diseases unlike those of people she had grown up amongst. But lately she had observed that high blood pressure, arthritis and diabetes had begun to percolate right into the most crowded slums as well.

Prabha still felt a hunger to serve the world's poor in far-away places. She read about conditions in Africa, which seemed to be that which would satisfy her hunger. So when she saw the advert for a job with an organisation called Tender Hands in war-torn in Somalia, it presented her with the opportunity to give herself to those whose lives were desolate, compounding war with poverty. She lost no time in tapping the reply button to apply.

Less than a month later an email landed in her inbox. She read it again and again. She could hardly believe what it said. After several readings, she understood that her dream of working among those who needed her the most was coming to reality. She had been accepted from among all the other applicants. Further, she had two weeks to organize her travel to Nairobi, Kenya, from where she would operate. If conditions in Somalia became unsafe, as often happened, their unit would retreat to Nairobi until things had simmered down.

In fact the deadline found her already in Nairobi, so eager was she. At the Tender Hands office she was informed she would be put up at a hotel for the first month while she found her feet. The Meridian Court was a comfortable hotel without being too expensive. Tender Hands would recover only half of the costs from her salary, while it took up the rest; she was grateful for this gesture.

News came to the office that the situation in Somalia had become unsettled so they were not able to go to Mogadishu right away. Prabha decided to polish up her computer skills during the layover period.

"Excuse me Dorothy, do you know who can show me how to use mail-merge?" she asked the office manager, the edge of her sari over one arm and bangles jangling prettily.

Dorothy thought her perfume was very sharp for her nose. "We could ask the IT people though they may be too busy at this time of the year."

"Do ask them for me please."

Later in the day, Dorothy said to her, "Isaac says he can spare someone in a fortnight. Is that OK with you?"

"But what will I do with all that time?" Prabha was flustered.

"We sometimes use the computer company people who service us. Shall I call them in?"

"Please do, Dorothy!" relief filling her voice. Little did she know what she had set in train with that request.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Ian walked into the office and headed straight for Dorothy's cubicle as it faced the door directly.

"Ah, Ian my brother!" enthused the latter. "Thank you for coming so quickly."

"Your slightest word is my command, Dorothy!"

"Let me show you to our new program manager, fresh from India." She led him towards Prabha's cubicle.

"Good morning Prabha! Meet Ian who helps us with stuff we need to learn. He is a very good trainer."

Prabha stood up to greet the visitor. Her bangles clanged pleasantly as she smiled into Ian's face. He saw a very beautiful woman with luxuriant black hair, a smallish nose and large, dark, expressive eyes.

"Good morning, Mr. Ian!" She greeted him politely, putting out a small hand into his quite large one.

He took it firmly. "Good morning Ms Prabha!"

"I want polish up my rather rusty computer skills. May we start with mail-merge, please?"

Leaving matters dandling along nicely, Dorothy withdrew back to her office. Ian told Prabha that he would first show her some simple things in MS Word that few people used, which was a pity since they were so basic, yet so time-saving. He showed her how to select different quantities of text using the left mouse button and modifier keys on the keyboard in conjunction with the mouse. She was delighted to find that she could shave minutes off her working time by employing these methods.

The rest of the morning was spent setting up the essential files for a mail merge. For the data document he showed her the use of a word table, but also pointed out that an Excel spreadsheet gave her better control as she could use Excel to select only some records before issuing the merge command. Dorothy took them to a nearby restaurant but stipulated they would 'go Dutch'.

In the afternoon Prabha fine-tuned her data document to better fit her needs and set up the various letter formats that would work with this. By the end of the day she felt she could send a form letter to any number of recipients and customize them with finely.

The next day Ian took her through some time-saving techniques in MS Excel. She had never thought of herself as a numbers person, and shied away from such tasks but Ian made her almost fall in love with numerical work. At the end of that day he gave her an invoice for the two days he had spent, calibrated in hours. The amount was not too exorbitant, but she could see at that rate the training would punch quite a big hole in her resources.

"Would you mind coming to my hotel instead of the office? That would be in your own time," proposed she.

He lifted surprised eyes to her face. Meeting those dark eyes reassured him. He could see the reason behind the request, and that she did not want to involve either her office or his. She would pay him herself directly.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Bag slung on his back, Ian mounted the front steps of the Meridian Court Hotel. Behind him he could hear the thrum of evening traffic heading north-eastwards and north-westwards. The glass doors opened automatically and shut out the sounds from the street. He nearly slipped on the highly polished green floor as he turned left to the lifts. He chose the middle one of three and pressed the button for fifth floor. He spun on the ball of his right foot as he turned into the corridor towards Room 524B. The corridor, different from the lift foyer, was carpeted in cream and a pale green. He enjoyed the soundless progress he made. On his right he passed 511..512..513 and to his left he passed 531..530..529.

He paused outside 524, then remembered that he wanted 524B, which happened to be the last one on his left. A muffled female voice answered his knock. He turned the knob but nothing happened; before he had time to take his hand away, the door clicked and swung open. His mind registered the soft hiss of air from the pneumatic spring above his right ear.

"Welcome Ian! It is good of you to come." She was dressed in a dark blue knee-length skirt and a light blouse with large dark buttons. This was quite different from her office dress of silk sari or a dress over very tight trousers, both delicately colour matched. Now she looked less formal.

"I was nearly held up at Uhuru Highway roundabout. The three traffic policemen were disrupting the lights causing endless trouble."

"I thought it was only in India where policemen think they know better than traffic lights."

"There must be something they get while commandeering the roundabouts like that. They cannot give themselves extra duties just for the love of free-flowing traffic. No way!"

Prabha thought it was bribes they collect, but could not think whom they collected from. Ian then told her that the lesson that day was going to be on editing techniques.

As they sat side by side at the small table, they felt the warmth of another human being's body. But Prabha was completely enthralled by the new techniques she was learning from Ian that she could spare no thought about the feelings of her body. Ian could afford to let a part of mind roam over that landscape but not a large one.

He left her after an hour and a half of this. For the rest of that evening as she went in to dinner, she tried to push the thoughts of Ian's male body near her own without very much success. In her bed, she failed so utterly that she found her hand between her legs touching her ripe cunt until her finger grazed her clitoris. Unexpectedly, a violent heat enveloped her entire body in an instant as she exploded in an intense orgasm. Before slumber took her over, she had a moment to wonder whether the next lesson would actually run its full course. She hoped Ian harboured no thoughts like those that had invaded her that evening.

How wrong she was! As he tried to sleep that evening Ian was running scenes from their encounter in Room 524B and exaggerating them while he rubbed his very rigid cock under his blankets. As he visualised his mouth approaching Prabha's nipples, as dark as he thought they might be, suddenly he was taken over and found his cock exploding in orgasm so delicious that he twisted in its grip for almost a full minute.

Pleasant thoughts of wondering what would happen at the next lesson kept him awake for a few minutes. Knowing nothing of what was going through Prabha's mind, he swore to himself that he would not be caught propositioning an expatriate. If it got out that he had inappropriately touched or talked to a woman he stood to lose his job. Moreover he would find himself blacklisted so that he could not obtain a job again. So he had to be very careful how he behaved with Prabha next time they met. These musings nevertheless soon carried him off into deep slumber.


tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers