Practical sex education

Story Info
In a sex ed class, student makes a practical demonstration.
1.7k words
3.87
8.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was awkward at this freshman complementary sex education class. Yes, Selena has the bigger tits of the class. But, Selena found the attitude of Mr. Pons out of position. She did not understood why she was in front of the class, half naked with with only her pink panties and bra. Mr. Pons approached her with a lascivious look  and asked her to show him what she had learned so far. The other girls were all looking at each other and blushing while he was asking some questions about how to touch her breasts. It seems that they have never done it before.

She felt like being under his command as she was trying to answer his question. He came closer to her, took one hand from behind and started massaging her breast softly. Her nipple became hard immediately, but she tried to be cool. She told herself that she could do better than those silly girls who didn't know what to say or do. Then suddenly he pulled her bra down, leaving her boobs hanging out for everybody to see. And then he pinched her nipples harder and more forcefully than she expected. This was definitely going too far! She wanted to scream, but no sound would come out of her mouth. She was breathing very fast. All eyes on her, waiting for her reaction. Was he expecting her to get angry? Or was he hoping that she would become aroused by his advances?

In any case, she needed to find a way out of this situation... But first thing first: Selena needed to calm down. As much as she wanted to escape from here, she knew she couldn't run away without showing everything. Besides, maybe if she pretended to enjoy it, it wouldn't seem weird when she finally left. "I think I should stop now", said Selena with a smile. "But you haven't shown us your ass yet!" replied Mr. Pons sternly. He reached back towards her waistband and began pulling them down slowly... Slowly... until he got caught up between her thighs.

Selena closed her legs together tightly around his arm. She was determined not to let him see anything else. However, there wasn't enough room inside her shorts for both arms, so eventually he managed to slip free from her grip. At last he removed them completely revealing her bare bottom. Now everyone stared wide eyed at Selena's beautiful round cheeks, covered only by thin fabric of her panties. They looked perfect- firm yet supple- just like every other part of her body. Even though she knew she shouldn't feel proud right now, she still couldn't help but admire herself. "Oh my god," thought Selena, "why am I doing this?"

Selena was in front of the class, fully naked. The boys in her class were talking loudly. Some complimented her, some called her a whore. The girls were blushing, many of them jealous of her big breasts and her developed woman body.    Then Mr. Pons turned to face the girls and announced that today they will learn how to pleasure themselves. The whole class laughed.               

He continued explaining how masturbation is an important part of growing up. He turned to Selena, fully naked and asked her to sit on the teachers desk. Selena was hesitant. She was sure that something wrong was happening. But she sat anyway, facing the audience. Everybody stared at her, some smiling, some shocked. Mr. Pons moved closer and started rubbing her inner thighs, while explaining to the class :

- 1st step, start by stroking your outer lips, caressing yourself gently.

His fingers were moving slower than usual and it seemed like he was enjoying himself more than ever before. His hands reached further and further down until they touched her clitoris directly through her pussy lips. He paused briefly, making sure everyone saw where his fingers were located. Then he resumed rubbing them against her sensitive spot again and again. Selena moaned quietly under his expert manipulation. Mr. Pons continue explaining :

- 2nd step, once you are warmed up, insert two fingers inside yourself. You must relax and allow them access. If you feel pain, please ask me for assistance.    

At these words, Selena opened her legs wider apart. She spread her labia open, exposing her vaginal entrance to all present in the room. A shiver ran across her entire body when she heard him saying these words. She felt exposed and vulnerable, but also excited. She watched intently as he inserted two fingers into her wet slit. His palm pressed firmly onto her clitoral area causing waves of pleasure throughout her whole body. With slow movements, he began thrusting his fingers deeper inside of her, stimulating every inch of her sensitive organ. Meanwhile, the rest of the class watched silently, mesmerized by the sight of their teacher masturbating their classmate.   

After several minutes, Mr. Pons stopped fingering Selena and stepped aside. He instructed the girl sitting next to her to take over. This girl, Maria, was 18 years old an athletic slim figure, 5 feet 4 inches tall, brown hair falling below her shoulders, green eyes and full lips. Her eyes were filled with lust when Mr.Pons asked Selena to strip, and when he started to masturbate here. Mr.Pons knew she craved in desire. But when Maria was asked to stand up, she completely froze. She didn't know what to do or say. Her face became redder each second. Finally, after few moments passed, she decided to follow orders given by Mr. Pons. Soon, she found herself standing naked among all those people who had been watching her every move since day one.  Her heart raced faster than ever before.

Maria took deep breathes trying to regain composure. She stood straight and walked confidently toward Selena. As soon as she reached her destination, Mr.Pons told Maria to kneel behind Selena. Maria did exactly what he said. First thing she noticed was how smooth skin appeared on top of soft curves. Second thing she realized was size difference between them; while Selena was taller, Maria was shorter. Thirdly, she observed how big boobs were compared to hers. Fourth, how perky nipples looked against pale white flesh. And fifth, how erect nipples pointed towards sky above us.

Finally, Maria placed her hand between Selena's legs. It felt warm and inviting. She slowly massaged her friend's cunt. Slowly... slowly... carefully avoiding touching any part of genitalia except lips. After couple minutes passed, Mr. Pons commanded her: "Now insert finger into pussy."

"No way!" replied Maria instantly.

Mr. Pons grabbed her arm tightly. His voice sounded stern. "You either obey me or leave right away! Understood?"               

Trembling, Maria nodded agreement. Slowly, very slowly, she pushed first digit inside hole. At same time she pulled back covering her mouth with both hands. "Oh my god," whispered Selena as she tried not show fear nor disgust. "What am I doing? Why am I letting him treat me this way?"  She wondered.

Selena closed her eyes tightly shutting out reality around her. However, images kept popping into head no matter how hard she concentrated. She couldn't escape from truth anymore. Everything happened because she wanted it too badly. Deep inside her core, there existed a burning passion which demanded satisfaction. Nothing else mattered except achieving climax. She needed release now!

Soon enough, the sensation became unbearable. She felt like bursting into flames. Suddenly, without warning, her orgasm exploded within her womb sending ripple effects across entire surface of skin. Waves rolled forth like ocean waves crashing upon shore during storm season. Each wave caused greater intensity than previous one.

The class was silent. Everyone waited impatiently for something extraordinary happen next. Somehow, everyone expected that moment would come sooner rather later. The girls looked at each other nervously hoping someone else will take initiative. But nobody moved. All stayed quiet.

Mr.Pons unzipped his pants and toke out a big erected cook. He approached Selena and ordered her to kneel in front of him. Selena was still confused. So he got up from the table, and approached, almost like an automaton, Mr. Pons. He knelt down beside her. Then, gripping his cock firmly, he guided its tip towards her waiting mouth. She opened wide allowing entry.    

Once again, Selena felt powerless under control of authority figures. She knew better than anyone else what kind of person Mr. Pons really was. He abused young women just so they could please him sexually. Yet somehow, despite everything happening today, she remained calm. Perhaps even happy. Maybe deep down she enjoyed being used. Or maybe she simply liked giving blowjobs too much. Either way, she accepted fate without protest.    

Without hesitation, Selena wrapped her lips tightly around 7-inch shaft. The suction created made loud sucking noise throughout the room. Her saliva dripped off chin onto floor. With steady rhythm, she began bobbing her head forward and backwards.

Meanwhile, Maria watched in shock. Never before had seen anything like this. Although she heard rumors about such behavior among male teachers, never thought it possible until now. Now seeing it live shocked her deeply. Still, she couldn't look away. Instead, she stared intently focusing solely on scene unfolding before eyes. Gradually, she found herself getting turned on. Unconsciously, she touched her own body. First, gently caressing breast. Later, pinching nipple.

Back to Selena, after several minutes, she stopped blowing him. She licked his balls lovingly before pulling back completely. Her face glistened wetness from drool. Breathing heavily through nostrils, she looked directly into his eyes. For few seconds, nothing happened. They merely gazed at each other. Two strangers sharing intimate connection only possible due to sexual act performed moments ago.

The whole class was in silence. Only selena's sucking noise could be heard. The students unbuttoned their pants and pulled out their erect penises. The girls spread their legs as they reached under their panties.

Then, suddenly, Mr.Pons broke silence. In low whispery tone, he asked Selena if she wanted more. Without blinking, she nodded assent. As soon as she did, he thrust himself deeper into throat causing gagging sounds echoing around walls. Despite discomfort, she continued swallowing every inch eagerly. Soon enough, he reached breaking point. Grunting loudly, he ejaculated semen straight down her throat. Feeling warmth spread throughout esophagus, she swallowed contentedly knowing full well she satisfied man's needs. Once finished, he pulled out quickly leaving behind trail of white liquid running down side of cheek.

Selena stood up in shock while she was thinking about what she had just done. Mr. Pons simply put his penis away and announced that the class was over.