Praise & Degradation

Story Info
“A whore with manners, how precious.”
2k words
4.15
9.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are an insufferable tease, so the situation she found herself in was no surprise.

You had her kneeling on the living room floor, knees protected from the floor by a throw pillow. Leather cuffs lined with soft, downy fuzz connected her wrists together in front of her body.

The cool air of the house kissed her naked skin and raised goosebumps on her arms and legs.

You sat, just as bare as her, in the lounge chair before her. Feet on the floor, knees splayed wide, cock in hand with a lopsided grin on your face.

All while an insistent low-grade vibration hummed between her legs. You hair, usually kept in a sloppy man-bun to keep it out of the way, hangs loose in glossy currents over your muscular shoulders and chest.

Your eyes fixed themselves on her, adoring the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed and how she squirmed under the vibrator you'd slipped into her.

"You look so pretty and pathetic right now," you smirked, sliding your fist over your cock from base to tip.

She bit her lip, watched as you fought the urge to shift her hips to wiggle the vibrator around just a bit.

"I bet you want me to turn up the speed, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I do."

"So formal," you chuckled, "I know my sweetheart can do better than that."

The pet name made her legs weak, a faint ghost of a tremble passed through them.

"Sir, please, I need more! You've kept me at the lowest setting for so long, I can't stand it. I'll do anything, please just turn it up more!"

"Now that's begging like a proper whore."

You rubbed your thumb around your cockhead, spreading the bead of precum that had gathered there while you watched her squirm.

"I bet you really would do anything, wouldn't you?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Eager slut. Maybe if you suck my dick I'll let you have a little more."

The chair you sat on was only a few inches in front of her. She rested her hands on the edge of its seat between your legs and leaned forward, devilish pink tongue sticking out to lap up and around one heavy testicle, and then the other.

Your skin there was hot and soft under her tongue, with just a hint of your natural musk adding to your taste. You sighed under her attention, looking down the bridge of your nose and tilting your head to the side by a degree to watch her better.

"That's good, keep going."

Following your instruction, she licked a stripe up the underside of your shaft. You carefully took her face in your hand by the chin and jaw and held her in place.

She looked at you questioningly, but you didn't keep her confused for long before she felt a familiar tap tap tap.

The hand holding your cock had slid down to the base and taken firm hold of it. You slapped her cheek with the thick meat, grinning wider with each quiet slap to her face.

She frowned and whined.

"Sir!"

"Sorry sweet thing, I couldn't help it."

You reluctantly stopped poking her cheek with your erection and instead held it still, pointed directly at her mouth. Your voice was a smooth comfort, yet somehow still intimidating.

"Suck!"

Keeping her eyes on you, she licked around the head, fluttered her tongue against it.

Your slit was salty with precum, it tasted so good that she ran her tongue flush against it. You groaned, and relaxed your hands back on the armrests.

Saliva pooled in her mouth, she let herself drool on your cock to help when she actually went down on you.

She balanced on her knees, raised her cuffed hands to wrap both of them around your length and stroke, spreading out her saliva.

You rumbled out a warning.

"Don't make me repeat myself!"

She relaxed her jaw and started bobbing her head, and your reaction was immediate. You melted back into the chair, more than you already were.

Something about your throbbing dick in her mouth turned her on even more, making those low-level vibrations seem even better.

She hoped once she got you fully in her mouth that you'd pleasure her more, so she slid her hands down and away and tucked one of her thumbs into her fist, and swallowed you to the base in one go.

"Fuck!"

You pushed your head back against the backrest of the chair, and on her pullback she could see the long, handsome column of your throat straining.

"You were holding out on me, weren't you?"

She did her best to smile with her eyes before sucking you back in, bobbing a few times to get back to take you completely.

When she pressed her nose to your pubic bone there was a soft click and she moaned out around your length.

"Doing such a good job of sucking my cock, so you get a little treat."

Despite the heightened pleasure she still knew her manners, she pulled her mouth off your cock and wrapped her hands around it, stroking and twisting in just the way she knew you liked.

"Thank you, sir."

"A whore with manners, how precious."

You held the vibrator's remote up for her to see.

"Keep going or it goes back down."

That alone was enough for her to immediately resume sucking your dick. You laughed.

"I see what keeps you motivated."

The tips of her ears felt hot, embarrassed over how you spoke to her. Natural lubrication seeped out around the toy, smearing on her thighs and falling in a thin syrupy strand to the floor. She pushed your cock fully into her throat and swallowed.

"Yes, that's perfect, so perfect." You sighed.

"God, you suck cock like a professional whore. I'm sure my sweetheart has had plenty of practice to get this good."

A frown pulled her eyebrows together and she rumbled out an indignant sound around your cock. Despite the insult wrapped in praise, she kept sucking.

"Don't be mad, baby, it's not a bad thing."

You were pleased by how she alternated between bobbing and lavishing attention on your shaft with her tongue and deep throating, because you turned the vibration up yet another level.

Your cock slipped out of her mouth on the pullback and she let out a pathetic mewl, resting her cheek on your thigh as she looked up at you pleadingly.

"My precious slut's pretty cunt probably feels so good right now, doesn't it?"

She nodded, panting out soft breaths against your thigh.

"Keep sucking me, and don't you dare cum! Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I won't."

With that she grabbed your cock at the base with both hands, licking and lapping at you and sucking from the sides. You tapped her cheek with the remote, so she swallowed you to the base again.

You moaned, shifted your hips to further buck into her warm, wet, welcoming mouth.

However, you had a bit of a problem.

Orgasm was a lot closer than she realized. Every pleasure spot was being buzzed too much, the feel and taste of your cock in her mouth too good.

The telltale signs were all there: the knot of tension in her gut, the curl of her toes. You should have noticed, and she should have told you, but both of you were too wrapped up in pleasure to be anything resembling responsible.

A panicked breath escaped through her nose, the first hit of her orgasm ripped through her.

Your eyes fluttered open at the sudden high pitched whine she made, and watched with a devious grin as she moaned and whined and twitched.

The vibration on her clit and g-spot pushed her through wave after wave of pleasure, inner muscles clenched hard around the toy.

Your cock slipped out of her mouth as she gasped for air, winding down but you never turned the toy off. Blissful vibration quickly turned near-painful.

"Now what did I tell you?"

"I'm sorry! Sir, please, turn it off I can't take it-,"

"First you want it higher, then you want it off. Which one is it?"

"Off!"

Mercifully you turned it off. You leaned forward, forcing her to sit back on her thighs. You released the clasp that held her cuffs together, and then grabbed her by the cheeks with one hand.

"My desperate cumslut couldn't help herself, could she?"

She shook her head.

"I'm sorry baby, I should've noticed."

Despite your kind words you let go of her face and instead put your fingertips to her chest.

One strong push knocked her off balance, landing her on her back on the floor. You reached down and slipped your finger into the bend of the toy and pulled it out in one smooth motion, causing her body to jolt.

"It's your fault, you turned the vibrator up too much."

You slid forward out of your chair, crawling over her like a hungry predator.

"Maybe, but my insatiable little slut is going to have to make it up to me."

You rolled her onto her side, lifting the top leg to rest on your chest as you straddled the bottom leg.

The position left her wide open, just the way you wanted. You used the hand not holding her leg to rub your cock up and down her slit.

"Mmn, you're drenched, it's so perfect."

"Baby, please-"

You grinned. "Who?"

"Ugh, sir, please just fuck me already!"

"So needy, how would you live without my cock?"

She opened her mouth to protest but it died in her throat. You plunged yourself into her, reaching deliciously deep thanks to her legs being held wide open.

You were holding her leg with both hands now, hugging it to your chest while pushing it closer to her, your fingers digging into the soft flesh.

The walls of her pussy were still hyper-sensitive, twitching and clenching from the very last aftershocks of her orgasm.

Your thick length pushed into her, stretched her wide, cockhead dragging against her walls perfectly. Her hands scrambled to grip your leg and the floor, a broken sob of pleasure jumped from her throat.

"That's it, that feels good doesn't it?"

You began at a steady pace.

"I know it does. Tell me how much you like Sir's fat cock filling up your filthy little pussy."

She whined, face heating up at your shamefully degrading request. But she couldn't help but comply.

"Sir, I love your fat cock in me so much, please keep fucking me! God you're stretching me out so much-,"

"Fuck, you sound like such a slut. My perfect, pretty slut."

You fucked her harder, your head fell back on your shoulders as you groaned into the air. A thin sheen of sweat made your body glisten, you had been worked up enough when she was sucking you off not to notice your physical warning signs.

You were panting and bucking, and for once your mouth wasn't running. You needed just a little push.

"Please cum in me, sir! I need you to fill me so deep-,"

"Yeah?" You laughed through your choppy breath.

"Do you deserve it? Does sweetheart deserve my cum pumping right into her womb?"

She whined and clenched around you, hard. You laughed.

"I do! Please, I need it!"

A spurt of cum shoots into her, punctuated by a deep animalistic grunt. You slammed your hips into her as you came, painting her insides white while you pumped your load as deeply into her as you could. The sensation curled her toes, her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Take it then."

You panted through the pleasure, milking yourself with her walls until every last drop had been spilled.

When you had nothing left to give you pulled out, set her leg down and laid right next to her on the floor.

When you had enough sense to open your eyes, you looked at her and smiled.

"That was hot."

She rolled her eyes. For as smooth as you could be, sometimes your thoughts are on the simplistic side.

"Of course it was, it was sex."

"Yeah but I mean, it was extra hot I guess."

"Better pillow talk or I'm leaving and you have to clean the cum off of the floor."