Praying for a Mate

Story Info
A fatal seduction in the natural world.
771 words
4.19
813
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

I met him on a Tuesday and fell in lust straight away. He sent a sexy whistle in my direction and offered a compliment to capture my attention. But it was his body that really did it for me - tall, muscular and so fucking hot.

We met on a remote forest trail on a warm Spring day. I loved the outdoors and spent as much time as I could immersing myself in nature. He had the same philosophy, with a physique obviously moulded from exercise amongst the trees and hills.

I gushed at his beautiful smile and gorgeous big eyes. His sculptured body conveyed a pride in his appearance, with chiselled features and a waist so tiny, but best of all his arms were so strong and masculine. Sure, he might have missed a leg day or two, but those arms! I'd always been a sucker for strong arms and these were the most impressive I'd ever seen.

His forearms bulged in rock-hard formations, leading to a grip that I felt certain could crush a bowling ball. I imagined myself being wrapped up in those arms, captured next to his heart and protected in his embrace.

We converged and my body quivered at his contact. Perhaps it was the time of my cycle, but my soul cried out for his touch and my body was desperate for his. He had courted me for all of ten seconds but I had fallen head over heels.

It was not only his arms that expressed his perfect genes. His cock shared the same muscular appearance - long, hard and impossibly thick - and I knew that I needed to feel it inside of me.

My pussy was dripping and I rubbed my legs together to create that delectable sensation of a wet cunt preparing for penetration. He could sense it too and his desperation was all too obvious as he pressed himself against me.

I was too impatient to get him home. "Fuck me," I demanded, realising that I didn't even know his name, but not caring. I turned my back to his body and felt his cock pressing against my buttock, my thighs, my abdomen searching for its target. His tip finally touched on my moist entrance and I fell into a trance as his member entered me and drove deep into my insides.

My mind blurred and pure instinct took over as my body decided that I needed to make our coupling even deeper. I knew he was the one.

"Yes. Fucking breed me," I rasped. "Give me your cum. I need your babies. Impregnate me!"

His arms wrapped around my torso and his cock rammed hard. I heard his heavy breath, laboring under his exertion. His thrusting became more intense and the rapidity of his insertions faster.

Within a few short moments, he started to cum, uttering strained groans and his body tensed. Fuck. So fast! My mind wavered. Perhaps he was not the one. Perhaps I had just imagined the attraction. Now that I looked again, I felt pissed at his stupid bug eyed face. We had coupled too soon. Perhaps he had been with others? Yes, that was it - he was playing the field and he deserved a lesson. I didn't know what I ever saw in this loser.

I turned to him, ready to chew his ear off. It was delicious. He was surprised but did not resist as I bit into his cheek. I took a mouthful of his nose. An irresistible urge to eat came over me, even stronger than my sexual desire. I gorged on his eye. Finally, I gnawed right through his neck until the remnants of his listless head fell to the ground and his body went limp.

A wave of regret washed across me. What had I done? I craved forgiveness for the horrific crime I had perpetrated. His body lay writhing on the ground, a grotesque feature where his face once was. His penis remained hard, with cum oozing from the tip.

I dropped to my knees, clasping my hands together in prayer but unable to resist the temptation to lick clean the tasty morsels of blood and brain spattered on my guilty fingers.

"Lord, I am sorry. I know I've done it before, but I promise to never do it again." Silently, I offered thanks for the meal that would nourish my offspring.

Absolution complete, I spread my wings to search for a location to lay my eggs.