Pre-Finals Destress Fuckfest

Story Info
Two rival students realize they have a lot of pent up stress.
2.2k words
4.46
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lotus18
lotus18
2 Followers

"Get out of my wayasshole." The short, curvy, thicc with more c's than you can fit on the page black girl shouldered past me. I stared her down in reply.

"You're going to regret that," I mouthed back at her. Her stunning brown eyes briefly held mine,

"Make me," her eyes seemed to say in reply. And then, she was gone, down the path to her dorm, next class, or wherever the hell she went between classes. I stepped into the building with my next lecture and sighed. Why did Anna insist on being sodifficult all the damn time?

Anna was incredibly popular on campus. She was at the center of the social life, involved in student government and different culture clubs on campus, all on top of double majoring and minoring. She's the perfect student, which is part of what is so annoying about her. But at the same time, it's intensely attractive. Of course, her body is to die for. Every guy in the school has fantasized about her. I'm pretty sure I've seen her single-handedly cause at least two different sexual awakenings in some of the more sheltered freshmen just walking by them.

But despite being incredibly hot, that wasn't what attracted me to her most. On the surface, we couldn't have been more different. I was tall, in fine shape, with dirty blonde curly hair. I am more of an athlete type, involving myself in as many athletic clubs and intramural sports as I could. But we were attracted to each other because of our intensely competitive nature.

I was also a very driven and motivated student. As cliché as it seems, we were kind of academic rivals. We grew up in the same hometown, went to rival high schools, and were finalists for the same scholarship some old-ass alum gives each year to a senior from our town. It just so happens that I won it over her, and she hasnot forgotten about it.

Our first year in school together we found ourselves in a lot of the same gen ed classes. Our passion and drive to succeed were nearly identical. We pushed ourselves, trying to answer every single question asked of the class before the other. It got to the point that people would snicker at how quickly Anna's and my hands would pop up, each desperate to outdo the other.

It came to a head when we decided to try to put our differences aside and study together for our biology final in our spring semester. We'd spent an entire school year passive-aggressively butting heads in all our classes, but biology had been kicking both of our asses for the better part of the semester. We were the last students staying behind, trying to pick our professor's brain about the exam.

"Not you two again," she sighed. "Look, you two are excellent students. I'm not telling you any more about the exam than I already have. Just study together if you're both so worried." Then she gathered her computer and papers into her bag and left without another word. Anna and I looked at each other in stunned silence.

She opened her mouth as if to say something nasty, and I tensed, preparing my response. Then she closed it and took a breath. My body relaxed in turn.

"So do you want to...actually study together?" She said.

"Do you actually mean that?" She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I do. Look, we're both motivated to succeed, and I know it's not just to beat each other. Or at least for me, it's not only about beating you. So we might as well help each other out when we both need it." I stood in stunned silence for a second. Anna hadn't said a kind word to me in years, maybe ever. I think my mouth was slightly open. I closed it and responded.

"Oh, you mean it? I mean, sure...do you want to, like, come back to my place later?" I responded dumbly.

"No, I'm not going to your gross boy dorm. You can come to mine. And I have a single to myself so we'll study there. I'm not studying in a common room where other people will join us."And see us together was the implication.

"Okay," I replied, still a little confused by this change in Anna's demeanor. "I can be there tonight after dinner."

"See you then," she replied curtly. And then, she followed our professor out the door, leaving me alone and confused in the empty classroom.

***

Later that night, I walked down the long hallway towards her room. She was only two floors above me, which was annoying when I wanted a break from seeing her, but convenient in this moment of coming together. I knocked on her door.

"It's me," I said. The door cracked open before I could knock a second time. One hand reached out, grabbed my wrist, and yanked me inside. I hardly processed how strong her grip was or how soft her hand was at the same time before I was standing right in front of Anna. Like,right in front. Her round, perky tits just about brushed up against my chest. When I looked down to figure out what happened, I realized I could almost see down her shirt. I tried to pull my eyes away but couldn't. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until she said,

"Stopping fucking shouting out there. It's bad enough we have to work together, I don't want all my neighbors to see you with me, too." I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks in anger and frustration with her. But I didn't back down,

"Look, I don't know what your problem is," I took an inadvertent step toward her, and she took a step back toward her wall. "I'm here because we can help each other, and you've been nothing but rude," another step at her, and another step towards the wall, "ungrateful," and another, "and just mean," one more step. I was pressing myself up against her, and she had her back to the wall. I suddenly noticed what I'd done, my face flushed even more, and I stepped back. "Sorry," I quickly muttered. "Look, can we just get started so we don't have to be here longer than we have to?"

I looked up and saw her meeting my gaze incredibly intensely. I barely had the time to register the thought Is she biting her lip? before her hand shot out and grabbed the front of my shirt this time and pulled me into a deep, passionate, hungry kiss. I didn't even resist, I immediately kissed her back with the same intense hunger and desire. Her lips were soft and inviting, but I never had the chance even to consider taking things at a slower pace as she immediately started pawing at my chest with one hand and my crotch with the other. I took the opportunity to run one hand through her gorgeous curls and the other to finally grab those perky tits. I approached her body with the same patience and care she showed mine, which is to say, with none at all.

I reached under her shirt and grabbed a fistful of her tit, and squeezed hard. At the same time, I moved my other hand from her hair to her firm ass and smacked it.

"Oh!" She let out an involuntary moan.

"I'm gonna fuck the attitude out of you, Anna. Like the slut you are."

"Do it pussy. I don't think you have it in you." And that's when I really snapped. My cock was already throbbing underneath my pants, but that one last goad finally put all thoughts of our rivalry, our exams, and anything other than plowing her brains out.

"That's it, I'm done with your bullshit." I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her over towards her bed. She gasped in genuine surprise at the decisiveness I acted with. I pushed her so that she was face down on the bed with her legs hanging off. Easy access to her ass under her short skirt. I flipped it up so that her beautiful round ass was only covered by a black thong. "Time to learn some fucking respect slut." I hit her ass as hard as I could.

"OW! You motherfucker!" She said in response.

"Oh shut up, you look much better like this. And you wouldn't have goaded me so much if you didn't want to be put in your place." I hit her again.

"Owwww," she moaned this time.

"See? I told you so. Plus, my hand and the red marks it leaves look so good against the contrast of your skin, baby. I bet this will look even better, though." I pulled my pants down and pulled out my throbbing cock. "Time to learn some humility, bitch."

"Fucking try me, you puss--OH SHIT." I pulled aside her panties and pushed my dick inside her tight, warm pussy for the first time.

"Oh yes, you little whore. Take that cock." I started thrusting. Slowly at first, but deep each time. Anna was finally speechless, simply able to breathe heavily and moan each time I pushed in deeper. "Maybe after this, you'll finally stop being such an uptightasshole all the damn time huh?" She could only moan in response. "I asked you a question!" I smacked her ass again and began to pick up my pace.

"FUCK, you're so fucking THICK!" She nearly yelled. I smacked her again in response. She moaned again.

"Fuck," I exhaled as I continued my thrusting, "I guess you're busy right now. That's fine by me." I picked up the pace again. My arms wrapped around her neck from behind as I did my best to absolutely ruin her tight pussy. "Fuck, you're so wet. You really needed this, huh?" There was no response other than moaning again. My breathing began to get a little ragged, matching hers. "If you just gave your pussy out to others more often," I took a couple of deep breaths while further picking up my pace. I was getting closer. "I bet that more people would like you. And you wouldn't be so damn obnoxious all the time."

"Shut the fuck up and keep going."

"Oh? A response? Finally, she speaks! Guess we'll have to fix that." I slipped one hand down her back and to her tight little asshole and began to tease it, just a little, with one finger.

"Fuck, baby! Don't stop!"

"Mmm, I'm glad you like it. I do, too. So much so that I'm gonna cum in you soon." She didn't respond, but her moans picked up, and her warm pussy clenched in excitement. "Fuck you're gonna put me over the edge if you do that too!"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Keep! Going! I'm! Almost! There!" was the only response I got. Soon, I saw one of her legs begin to twitch and could tell her orgasm was coming. I reached around underneath her with my hand that wasn't in her ass and grabbed one of her nipples, and pinched. Hard. And that seemed to set her over the edge. "AHHHH FUCK," she screamed, as her pussy, then legs, then whole body convulsed in pleasure.

"Fuck! I'm going to fill you up!" I was cumming, too, I couldn't help it. She looked so good cumming on my dick. I convulsed as well as I shot my load deep inside her and ended up laying down on her back as she remained face down on the bed. I could still feel my dick throbbing inside her, now mixing with my sperm and her creamy pussy juices. It felt like hours, but I finally managed to pull myself off and out of her and roll over next to her on the bed.

"Fuck, I needed that," she said. "And I didn't even know it. Thank god you're good in bed, at least. Otherwise, this would be even more humiliating than it already is."

"Shut up. I thought this was supposed to help you relax."

"And it did. I may even let you do it again when we both need it. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you suddenly. Especially after seeing how much it riles you up."

"You fucking asshole," I said. My heart wasn't in it, though. I was still on my back, catching my breath. Anna had gotten up and was cleaning up cum with a tissue.

"Oh, quit complaining. I let you have your way with me, and we both loved it. Besides, we still have to study."

"FUCK!"

***

Suddenly, I was back in the hallway, Anna having just pushed by me, our first encounter fresh in my mind. Now that I think about it, she has been acting up lately. She needs to be put back in her place.

"Meet at my car. 4:00 p.m. Don't be late." I texted her. I closed my phone as soon as I sent it. I knew she'd be there on time. She always was. Now, to just figure out what kind of fun we would have today...

lotus18
lotus18
2 Followers