Pre Post Prom Party

Story Info
Allie expands her boundaries to go to a post prom party.
3.2k words
4.13
24.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The mall is empty so far," Allie remarked as she sat down across from Britt.

"Yeah, I was hoping it would be so that we could talk," Britt replied with a sigh. A frown flashed across her face as she took a sip of her latte, pretty blue eyes downcast.

Allie took a sip, alarms starting to go off in her head. The usually carefree face of her blonde cheerleader friend was clearly troubled.

"Is everything okay, Britt?"

Britt glanced up and sighed again. Allie reached out to hold her hand. Britt flinched a smile at her.

"You can tell me, you're my best friend," Allie said with a smile. "It'll be okay."

"It's just that...you're my best friend."

"Yeah."

"And, well...," Britt's face pinched for a moment before sighing.

"Come on, what is it?" Allie asked impatiently, shaking her friend's hand.

"I really like you, Allie, but..." Britt sighed again and grabbed her latte for another sip.

"Jeez, you act like you're trying to break up with me," Allie giggled. Britt's guilty eyes flashed to hers. "But...we're not dating...I have a boyfriend." Allie looked at her quizzically.

"I know, it's just that..."

"Britt, what is it? Just tell me."

"You are not invited," she blurted out before dropping her eyes and taking another sip.

"Not invited to what? A party or something?"

"I'm sorry."

"Britt, what is going on? If you don't want me to come, that's okay."

"I just don't want you to be hurt."

"No, no it's fine, that's totally fine. I'm fine," Allie lied, her heart slowly breaking. She forced a smile on her face and took a sip. "So tell me about the party so I'll know what I'm missing."

"Well, so, you remember Gina's 18th?"

"Yeah, that was like two weeks ago. How could I forget?"

"So, um, some of the girls didn't...well they...it's just..."

"Just what? Did she think I was hitting on Adam?"

"No, they thought you were being a wet blanket," Britt said, frowning.

"But I thought it was a fun party."

Britt took a deep breath and looked around. "Look, I know you're still a virgin. That's totally fine with me, and honestly with all the other girls too. They like you, we all do. You're smart and beautiful and funny and a really good friend. But we are young and have boyfriends and want to have...you know, fun with them."

"So you're saying I'm a prude."

An awkward silence sat between the two friends, but Britt's weak smile gave her the answer. Britt reached across the table and took Allie's hand.

"Your...squealing about Mandy grinding on Kevin. And telling Adam to watch where his hands were..."

"Britt, we were right outside the restaurant!"

"Allie, it's not your body. If Gina wants to let Adam squeeze her ass in public, she can let him squeeze her ass in public."

Allie opened her mouth several times, but no words came out.

"You okay, sweetie?"

Allie nodded vigorously, unwilling to trust her voice. So I'm the party pooper.

"Good. I'm sorry, I just want to be up front with you."

"Thanks."

Britt jumped up and gave Allie a hug.

"I love you, baby, you're my best friend."

Allie nodded through a fake smile and turbulent emotions played out in her mind. She had been called all the names, straight laced, stick in the mud, goody goody. She wasn't shy, she was on the cheerleading squad like her friends, she was pretty and friendly and knew almost everyone at school. She had been the homecoming queen for Pete's sake! But she respected the rules and decorum and didn't approve of public displays of ass-grabbing. Her boyfriend had seemed fine with her hang ups, content with just feeling her up and getting the occasional hand job. She knew her friends were all having sex, and what they did in private didn't bother her. For her, the best way to avoid sexual temptation was to focus on other, more important things.

"So...what aren't I invited to?"

"We are going to a cabin up in the hills after prom."

"Oh, silly, I wouldn't want to come along! That sounds so romantic, just you and Dan, why would me and Steve go?"

Britt paused. "There are several of us going. Me, Gina, Mandy and Amy. And Dan and the other guys."

"Oh."

"Yeah, the place sounds nice. What are you and Steve doing?"

Something about the flinch in Britt's voice caught Allie's attention.

"Um, we haven't talked about it. My church is having a thing."

Britt's eyes fell again.

"I'm not sure Steve wants to go to your church."

"We can do something else," Allie said with a shrug.

"I've heard some of the guys talking," Britt said, her eyes serious.

"About what?"

"They think Steve is going to break up with you because you won't put out."

Allie's jaw dropped. "That is none of their business!"

Britt frowned at her.

"Fine. If he wants to dump me because I won't fuck him, let him," Allie hissed. Britt winced hearing Allie use a curse word. "We'll just go to prom and then break up."

Britt's eyes found Allie's.

"He's...going to dump me before prom?"

Britt lowered her head and took a sip. "I don't know what he's going to do." She looked back up, brimming with tears for her friend. "I'm sorry."

Allie seethed as she drove home. So that was it. Spread your legs or get ostracized and dumped. Bitches. And the hell with Steve too. She found herself parking in front of Steve's house and stomped to the door. She tried to control herself as Steve's mom answered the door. His mom let her in and she walked up to his room, trying to act calm. The act didn't last long. Minutes later, she was pushing past Steve's mom to get out, driving home in a haze of tears, not entirely sure what had just happened. Mercifully she made it home without getting herself killed.

She was sitting on her bed, strangling her bear for the hundredth time, when the girls showed up. Before she could react they were all in her room, all trying to soothe her. Allie wanted to be furious at them, but they were all encouraging. They all supported her decision not have sex.

"It's your body, you decide when to have sex."..."Guys are just jerks. They only want one thing."..."You are still my bestie."..."You can still join our table, we'll kick Steve out."..."I'm proud of you, Allie."..."Stay strong."

She spent the night staring at the ceiling, mulling over her life choices. She couldn't exactly confide in her mom, but her mom had made it perfectly clear she trusted Allie's judgment. 'We raised you to be a queen', she had smiled. 'You're a big girl, you'll make the right decision.' Somehow, Allie wasn't quite in agreement.

She had thought she loved Steve, and thought that he loved her. He was smart and sweet and kind, definitely easy on the eyes. He had never pressured her for sex, only tested her boundaries but respected them. As she thought about it, she wondered if they had actually broken up. She only recalled yelling at him, he didn't get much chance to say anything. As if answering her question, her cell buzzed with a text from him. Baby I'm sorry it ended like that. Allie stifled a scream of anger as she started to reply before stopping herself. She was not going to get into a text war.

School was...weird. And depressing. Last week everything was going just peachy fine in her life. She had a boyfriend, a group a girls to hang out with, fun classes. Now everything just sucked. It seemed like everyone knew they broke up because she wouldn't put out. There were whispered conversations, just out of earshot, warning other girls that they'd end up like her if they didn't have sex. Seeing Steve was difficult also, but he seemed to help by avoiding her and being polite. She had pointedly asked Mr. Adams to reassign her to a different lab partner only to find our Steve had already taken care of it.

Allie debated skipping the prom, but in the end her friends talked her into it. They had a table for 10 reserved for the night, although Steve was now kicked out. She would be the only one there solo. After stewing about it for days, she finally made her decision. She found Steve in the halls and pulled him aside.

"Are you still planning to go to the prom?" she asked quietly.

"Yes. You?"

"Yes. You ask another girl out?"

"No, not yet. Maybe I'll go alone. Your friends kicked me out."

She looked up at his soft, brown eyes, one of the first things that attracted her to him.

"If I give you a blowjob, will you take me to the prom?" she whispered.

Steve's eyebrow shot up.

"Now THAT is a prom proposal!" he grinned.

Allie frowned at him. "Is it a deal?"

"Yes. Totally."

She was about to walk away before he stopped her with a light touch on her forearm. "You sure you're okay with this?"

"Yeah," Allie nodded with a small smile. "Yeah. I think I was being a bit too prudish before. You're a great guy, and I like you."

"You know, I would have never forced..."

She nodded quietly and turned away, her insides suddenly jellified. Her friends were absolutely ecstatic when they heard the news, all of them giving her hugs. She told them she made him a offer he couldn't refuse and let their imaginations run wild. As the days ticked down to prom, the topic of the post prom party surfaced again. The girls all avoided talking about it in front of Allie, but she knew anyway.

"So, can me and Steve come to the party?"

Eyes flashed around the group, none of them willing to look at her.

"Um, Allie..."

"I'm trying to change guys. Really. I won't be a party pooper."

The girls still wouldn't look at her, exchanging glances and frowns. Finally, Britt spoke up.

"We can't talk about this here. Park, after school."

After school the girls found a table at the park.

"Allie," Mandy started, "I'm really happy for you that you and Steve are back together and you say you're trying to change. But..."

"...plans have been made already," Gina said, taking over. "We have some...plans."

"I think you'll be uncomfortable with what we're planning," Britt said.

"What, you guys going to have an orgy?"

"Ha! No, but...there is a pool there..."

"Wet t-shirt contest," Mandy blurted out.

"But...," Allie started, eye bulging.

"Yeah. So I think you'll be uncomfortable.

Allie gaped at them.

"We...um...don't want that kind of reaction. It's not going work."

Britt jumped in and changed the subject, allowing Allie some time to compose herself. She had heard of wet t-shirt contests, things that sluts did. She couldn't imagine her friends doing something like that. Then she connected the dots and realized that if she went, she would be in the contest also. She still hadn't quite recovered when the group broke up to go home. She pulled Britt aside just to make sure she had heard correctly.

That night, against her better judgment, she pulled out her tablet. Her friends had shown her how to go into a private mode, and she navigated to a website she knew she shouldn't visit. Moments later she was watching a video of a wet t-shirt contest, girls flashing their boobs, sometimes going completely topless. She made herself watch it repeatedly, trying to imagine her friends doing such a thing. It seemed horribly humiliating, and yet...the girls in the video looked like they were having fun. Probably just a bunch of drunk sluts, but still. A knot formed in her stomach as she forced herself to picture what it would be like on stage, the other guys leering at her. No one had ever seen her boobs, at least not that she knew. But, apparently, this is what the girls wanted to do. With just days before prom, she made her decision.

"Guys, I'll do the wet t-shirt contest."

Their eyes snapped to her, and then away.

"Britt," Gina hissed, "Fix this! You said you would take care of it!"

"Allie, no. You wouldn't be comfortable," Britt pleaded.

"I want to do it."

Mandy turned to her and glowered.

"We can't talk about it here. My place, tonight."

Mandy stalked off. Gina reached out and stroked her arm with a soft frown before following.

"Allie, come on. We know you. We don't...," Britt started.

"I'm a big girl. I want to change. I trust you, and the guys. Please, I can totally do this," she said, not positive that she believed it herself.

At Mandy's house that night, the mood was tense. The girls started interrogating Allie.

"How many blowjobs have you given Steve?"

"Gina, that's none of your business."

"Mandy?"

"I'd say I've given Kevin at least twenty. And there were a few guys before him."

"Britt?"

"Plenty," she sighed. "Allie, come on. We know you."

Anger boiled inside of Allie. They were treating her like a little kid, not allowed to play in the big pool. She would show them. She could totally shake her titties like a slut.

"I can do this. Really. Just give me a chance."

"There is no chance!" Mandy said. "We'll be up there for three days! You'll be totally freaking out!"

"You're doing a three day wet t-shirt contest?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Britt! Do something!"

Britt took a deep breath and struggled to come up with something to say.

"I can do this, people," Allie said, trying to sound confident. "I know I can. I promise not to make you uncomfortable."

Mandy looked away in dismay.

"Okay," Gina said. "Challenge. One chance to prove you can be adventurous. Deal?"

"What do I have to do?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake."

"Fine, I'll do it. What do I need to do?"

Gina glanced at the other girls and paused in thought. "Okay, go downstairs and wait for us there."

Allie nodded and left the room, wondering what was happening. She stood alone in the kitchen and waited. The wicked glow in Gina's eyes contrasted sharply with the troubled look in Britt's. The little group followed Gina out to the deck in the backyard. It was night in late spring, with a clear sky and crescent moon. Mandy lived in a nice area of town, with big back yards and few fences.

"Allie, you're my friend and I love you," Gina started. "You are a great girl, just a little too timid. You say you're willing to be adventurous. I bet you're full of hot air. So here is your challenge. Run down to that street sign down there," she said, pointing between her neighbor's houses to a sign across the block. "Then run back."

"That's all?"

"Yes. Well, that, and you have to be naked."

Allie's eyes popped as she looked at the group. Britt couldn't look at her, but Mandy and Gina were grinning triumphantly. Allie's mouth moved several times without making a sound.

"Alone?" she finally squeaked.

"No, we'll run with you, just to make sure you go all the way."

"Allie, you don't have to do this," Britt sighed.

"No. No, it's fine. I'll do it."

Allie started to tremble. She didn't even like being naked in the showers at school. She knew she had a fine, athletic body, with long brown hair and nice boobs, but she never liked showing it off. Before she could think about it, she pulled her shirt off. The shocked look on Gina's face was all the incentive she needed to continue. The shorts came off next, followed quickly by her bra. She clamped an arm over her breasts and looked at Gina for direction. A quick glance down was all it took to communicate what she needed to do. She pulled her panties down and hopped out of them. She cupped her sex with her other hand as she realized what she was doing.

Oh my God, I'm naked! Outside!

Her rattled mind focused for just a moment and she fixated on her goal: the street sign. She took a breath and then took off running, hands trying to cover everything. In a flash the other girls were around her, marveling at what she was doing.

"Oh my God she's doing it!"

"I can't believe you, Allie!"

The sign wasn't close. There were numerous houses along the way, all with wide yards. Motion sensing lights tripped on as the small group ran by, terrifying Allie even more. Worst of all was a street light over the sign! Allie's vision constricted to a small tunnel focused on her goal. It felt as if the sound had been turned way down and the noise way up. She kept her head down and charged, hoping there was no one around. She tagged the sign and headed straight back to her clothes. The girls ran in a pack behind around her, cheering and laughing. Allie dashed up the deck and dressed as fast as she could, her hands trembling from excitement. All the girls were talking at once, Allie wasn't sure about what, but she just nodded and agreed to everything as she dressed.

"Hey, you passed the challenge. You're braver than I thought!" Gina smiled and gave her a hug. "Now remember what we talked about!"

"Yeah, yeah totally," Allie lied with a fake smile plastered on her face. She would have wondered what they had talked about except her mind was still reeling from her recent escapade. She knew she should be excited to be able to join her friends, but it just wasn't registering.

"But it doesn't end here, Allie. You need to take this spirit of adventure with you the whole weekend. Britt, you got this? I'm holding you responsible if she messes things up."

"Not a problem, I told you she would do it," she replied with two thumbs up. As Gina walked away, she turned back to Allie with a smile and a hug. "Allie, you truly shocked me. I'm so proud of you! You okay?"

"Never been better!" she lied with a vigorous head nod.

"Wow, a wet t-shirt is one thing, but completely naked? Wow! Steve is going to love the new you!"

"I know, right?" She threw her fingers out in mock glee. "Wow!"

Allie lay in bed that night, trying to come to grips with what she had done. Wow indeed. Had she just agreed to let Steve see her naked? And the other guys? Just the thought of it made her head spin. Mandy's words echoed in her mind: it doesn't end here . What were they planning for the weekend? And would she be able to keep up her end of the bargain? What have I gotten myself into?

Her mind filled with lewd images of what her more adventurous friends would come with. She knew that the best way to avoid sexual situations was to avoid thinking about sexual situations, but now it was all she could think about. All the guys would be there, she would have to expose herself to them. And why was Britt coming over after school tomorrow? What had she agreed to? Worst of all, her body seemed like it was on fire, her skin singing at every touch. Sleep came fitfully, dreams full of images of her being the only on naked in front of the whole school. What have I gotten myself into?