Preacher in Her Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what the heck got into me," whispered Lynn, snatching her jacket off his desk. "I have been fantasizing about this moment for so long, thinking you were dreaming of it also, but I guess I was wrong. I can't believe I just humiliated myself like that, and for what? So you could let me know I'm not desirable? I'm leaving your office and leaving your church. Since you don't want me I'll go somewhere else."

He grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving. "Lynn, wait."

She froze, like a deer caught in the headlights, knowing she should make her escape or else plunge into the very lovemaking she had only seconds earlier tried so desperately to initiate. His voice was panicky and its tone indicating he had finally submerged into an all out surrender.

She still had her back to him and he moved close, kissing her neck and letting warm hands run along her sides until they pulled down her bra and clasped her giant breasts.

Unimaginable pleasure now rocked her world as she strained her neck to kiss his lips.

She spun around, undoing his belt buckle as his pants and underpants swished around his ankles. He kicked them away and she clawed at his shirt, ripping the buttons then flinging both it and his t-shirt over his head, His sinewy chest and rippling stomach muscles made her gasp. He was certainly an amazing hunk for a preacher.

"Thank you, God," she whispered as he snapped her bra off and lift her skirt up over her waist.

"You're...you're not wearing any panties, he said, almost panting.

"My, my, my. Imagine that," she further teased.

They were both on absolute fire, and his mouth lowered to sweetly suck her breasts, making her moan out of control.

"You're the first black woman I've ever held in my arms," he informed her, pressing their chests together as their mouths meshed into heaven once more.

"And I'll be the last black woman you ever hold in your arms," she spat back.

Of that he was sure, feeling himself shake in the throes of paradise as his trembling fingers followed her dangerous curves, lighting up her body and making her swoon uncontrollably.

They next lay side by side on his long mahogany desk.

"You're making love even better than you preach, and you're the world's greatest preacher" she muttered, reeling in vivid pleasure as he parted her open and made her gasp with escalating glee.

"I love you, Lynn."

She didn't answer, but merely wallowed in ecstasy at the full length uncompromising strokes that were rocking her world for all she was worth.

His mouth stayed on her delicious breasts, taunting the nipples with heavenly kisses that reinforced her belief she was in the arms of the man of her dreams!

XXX

The early morning sun was rising. A lone green lizard, peeping with round, lurching eyes, watched as Lynn and Steve walked arm in arm through her garden.

It had been three weeks since the torrid lovemaking on his desk, and two weeks since they had announced their engagement. They were going to marry quickly, but with only seven days left to go before the wedding, Lynn had managed to get everything prepared on time.

The sheet of paper she had posted on the board at church had over two hundred names on it of those who were wanting to come.

"I phoned the caterers this morning and told them two twenty, just to be safe. Oh, and House and Garden phoned to say they wanted to do a shot of us at the wedding. That would make it the third time with me on their cover."

"I guess you sell a lot of magazines."

"I guess I do at that."

The twin girls peered from the kitchen window, their beaming, happy faces supported in their cupped hands.

"We have a mommy at last."

"That we do, Maddsie, that we do."

"Maybe we could go for a picnic today," Steve offered. You know a couple of your delicious, home-made apple pies and just the four of us to eat 'em.

"Actually, the five of us," Lynn smiled, gently putting Steve's hand onto her belly. I was going to tell you, but I was waiting until the time was right."

"No time like the present," Steve replied, launching a wet kiss onto her thrilled black lips.

"You know," she said, warmly. "If it's a boy, it'll be the second greatest preacher in the world, next to only his dad, of course."

"And you know," Steve countered, "if it's a girl, it'll be the second most beautiful woman in the world, next only to her mom, of course."

They kissed once more.

The green lizard scampered off into the lush, floral bushes. It was all alone and jealous of the kissing couple. But it had the good sense to know that there was something miraculous and spiritual about such an amazing garden, rising so magnificently out of the unforgiving Texas dust. And the lizard somehow sensed, that if it hung around the magical garden long enough, and determinedly enough, a suitable mate was bound to come its way.

####

1...456789